FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Unexploded bomb

Unexploded bomb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Authorities have had to evacuate buildings in Frankfurt Germany, it amazed me because they found this British bomb a year after we found a massive German bomb in Birmingham.

It's like our two cities best friends, hopefully we can all have a jolly good laugh about it at the Christmas market

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I saw this on the news this morning and was half expecting to hear how we were going to be billed for the detonation etc.

Cardiff

I also saw the brummie bin strike is back!

"I saw this on the news this morning and was half expecting to hear how we were going to be billed for the detonation etc."

This one is bigger than the Birmingham one, I live about a mile away from the site and heard it go off from my house, I doubt we will have to pay for it, might send one of our experts over on a jolly though

"I also saw the brummie bin strike is back!"

Yeah, that's happening

Cardiff

"I saw this on the news this morning and was half expecting to hear how we were going to be billed for the detonation etc.

This one is bigger than the Birmingham one, I live about a mile away from the site and heard it go off from my house, I doubt we will have to pay for it, might send one of our experts over on a jolly though "

Always makes me wonder how and why these bombs remain undisturbed for so long. At one point it must of been filled over and hidden.

» Add a new message to this topic