FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Football/Rugby/Cricket/F1/Boxing

Football/Rugby/Cricket/F1/Boxing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's your sport?

Have to say I like cricket and try to follow England as much as possible.

A lot of people work love F1. I've had David Coulthard on the plane at work a few times. Nice guy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

F1 all the way

Pretty much all sport, although I must admit to enjoying football less and less of late.

"Pretty much all sport, although I must admit to enjoying football less and less of late."

Arsenal fan by any chance?

"Pretty much all sport, although I must admit to enjoying football less and less of late.

Arsenal fan by any chance?"

No, worse. A Stoke fan.

That's not the problem though. I'm just finding the whole sport/business/media frenzy that surrounds football, a bit of a joke, and a circus.

Rugby (union) and boxing for me from the options you listed.Big fan of taking part in and watching both

"Rugby (union) and boxing for me from the options you listed.Big fan of taking part in and watching both "

Boxing for me too. Looking forward to GGG fight again

Always football

"Rugby (union) and boxing for me from the options you listed.Big fan of taking part in and watching both

Boxing for me too. Looking forward to GGG fight again"

Should be a good one,Golovkin wasn't particularly impressive in his last two fights,but Alvarez is relatively unproven at middleweight.Alvarez is definitely a contender,but personally I think Golovkin will wear him down and come away with the victory

My preferrd sport is rugby union, but don't mind any sport to be fair. I do agree with the other poster about football losing its appeal. £200 m for one player? Really?!

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Ardgay

Rugby is my main sport, though usually prefer coaching and watching amateur level stuff, playing days are over but still attend the odd training session

Rugby league, playing and watching. Boxing. Huge fan of both.

I say

I don't like cricket

oh no

Boxing for me too. Hopefully Canelo v GGG will provide a bit of relief to the circus that was Mayweather v McGregor which was more about selling two competing brands than sporting competition.

The Super Series should throw up some good bouts too. The super six certainly did.

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"I say

I don't like cricket

oh no"

I love it

"Boxing for me too. Hopefully Canelo v GGG will provide a bit of relief to the circus that was Mayweather v McGregor which was more about selling two competing brands than sporting competition.

The Super Series should throw up some good bouts too. The super six certainly did. "

I think Rubank Jr Will do well in that. A lot of those fighters will struggle with his speed and workrate.

Only the be winner n the cruiserweight in though. Usyk. Bellew avoided it like the plague I see.

Footy cricket f1 me Liverpool fan

"Boxing for me too. Hopefully Canelo v GGG will provide a bit of relief to the circus that was Mayweather v McGregor which was more about selling two competing brands than sporting competition.

The Super Series should throw up some good bouts too. The super six certainly did.

I think Rubank Jr Will do well in that. A lot of those fighters will struggle with his speed and workrate.

Only the be winner n the cruiserweight in though. Usyk. Bellew avoided it like the plague I see."

Can't see past Usyk for the cruisers although intrigued to see how Perez fares at the lower weight. He was never the biggest heavyweight and looked handy at times.

The supermiddles is a more difficult one. I'd love Groves to win it. I too can see Eubank Jr doing well. Quite surprised to see Callum Smith the early favourite actually.

Only the be winner n the cruiserweight in though. Usyk. Bellew avoided it like the plague I see.

Can't see past Usyk for the cruisers although intrigued to see how Perez fares at the lower weight. He was never the biggest heavyweight and looked handy at times.

The supermiddles is a more difficult one. I'd love Groves to win it. I too can see Eubank Jr doing well. Quite surprised to see Callum Smith the early favourite actually. "

Hope Smith flops. Hate the smiths and Gallagher who trains then. All frauds.

I love football and support Leicester City. Am a STH and go to away games too when possible. Iv supported them all my life.

I also love the speedway GPs. Im not much interested in local speedway though but the GPs are great fun and we always go to the British one.

I like athletics aswell.

I used to be a huge fan of F1 but its lost its appeal nowadays.

I like cricket too.

By *ndescentCouple  over a year ago

tewkesbury

MotoGP, BSB and most other bike sports!

F1 is ok, sadly doesn't transfer to TV very well .. anyone who's seen them in the flesh will tell you that, mental corner speeds!!

Rugby is ok but football .... don't get me started!!!!

Rugby. I played it for years while in the army. Now I like going to see Northampton play.

Athletics

Rugby (Union) - played for many years and now just a passionate spectator ... maybe I should join a local veteran's team lol

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Football. I'm a STH and have been since a child.

Partial to a bit of F1 too

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Big American Football fan, can't wait for the new season to kick off and the London games. Always such a great day out.

Rugby here

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I'm a total sports junkie,

But of the ones you mention.

Rugby & boxing - I do both

By *eturn of the BBWWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Rugby Union here. Ex player now just watching

The supermiddles is a more difficult one. I'd love Groves to win it. I too can see Eubank Jr doing well. Quite surprised to see Callum Smith the early favourite actually.

Hope Smith flops. Hate the smiths and Gallagher who trains then. All frauds. "

As long as they both come through their 1st fights I think the winner of Groves vs Eubank Jr will take it (I'm going for Eubank) then hopefully it should set up a big fight with Degale who does my head in massively.

Played league baseball, so have the necessary appreciation for its subtleties.

Liverpool fan since I was 8 on Merseyside but, like others, am tiring of the media circus, the apparent fickleness of the modern fan and the dinosaur attitudes of some pundits (looking at you, Shearer.)

Credit to Danny Murphy for taking a more enlightened view to zonal defending last weekend. If it was so bad, there wouldn't be so many top managers using it. So sick of hearing the "With man-to-man you know who to blame" BS, like the goal doesn't count and the man you blame will never make a mistake again, so man-to-man can only ever leak 10 goals per season. Dinosaur twats.

Rugby union, it's in my blood!

» Add a new message to this topic