FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Game of Thrones finale (spoiler thread)

Game of Thrones finale (spoiler thread)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know there is already a finale thread but thought a new one for spoilers would be a good idea.

Not a bad episode at all. Little finger is dead, Sam Tarly knows about Jons true parentage and winter is finally here!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good to see redemption arcs for Theon and finally Jaime. Can't wait to see him and Aegon wielding their Valyrian steel swords against the dead.

Also getting to actually see Rheagar was cool, boatsex lived up to the hype

"Good to see redemption arcs for Theon and finally Jaime. Can't wait to see him and Aegon wielding their Valyrian steel swords against the dead.

Also getting to actually see Rheagar was cool, boatsex lived up to the hype "

Wasn't Rheagar and Jon Snow similar ages in season 1? I think I might be confused characters, Rheagar is the one who sold Dani to the dothraki in exchange for the army wasn't he?

"Good to see redemption arcs for Theon and finally Jaime. Can't wait to see him and Aegon wielding their Valyrian steel swords against the dead.

Wasn't Rheagar and Jon Snow similar ages in season 1? I think I might be confused characters, Rheagar is the one who sold Dani to the dothraki in exchange for the army wasn't he?"

That was Viserys in season 1. Rhaegar was their older brother, quite a bit older it seems. Was said to look very similar to Viserys. He's the one Robert Baratheon killed

Wasn't Rheagar and Jon Snow similar ages in season 1? I think I might be confused characters, Rheagar is the one who sold Dani to the dothraki in exchange for the army wasn't he? That was Viserys in season 1. Rhaegar was their older brother, quite a bit older it seems. Was said to look very similar to Viserys. He's the one Robert Baratheon killed "

Ah, perfect thank you.

Can't wait to see Jon and Danis face when they find out

Wasn't Rheagar and Jon Snow similar ages in season 1? I think I might be confused characters, Rheagar is the one who sold Dani to the dothraki in exchange for the army wasn't he? That was Viserys in season 1. Rhaegar was their older brother, quite a bit older it seems. Was said to look very similar to Viserys. He's the one Robert Baratheon killed

Ah, perfect thank you.

Can't wait to see Jon and Danis face when they find out "

I think Danny will be ok with it, unless they defeat the undead easily it won't really matter in the end.

You might have to wait, it'll be 2019 when we find out

Wasn't Rheagar and Jon Snow similar ages in season 1? I think I might be confused characters, Rheagar is the one who sold Dani to the dothraki in exchange for the army wasn't he? That was Viserys in season 1. Rhaegar was their older brother, quite a bit older it seems. Was said to look very similar to Viserys. He's the one Robert Baratheon killed

Ah, perfect thank you.

Can't wait to see Jon and Danis face when they find out I think Danny will be ok with it, unless they defeat the undead easily it won't really matter in the end.

You might have to wait, it'll be 2019 when we find out "

Well her dad was into inbreeding himself wasn't he?

What did the hound mean when he told his the mountain "you know what's coming for you"?

Did anyone else believe Cersei for a second there like Jaime? I took those idiot comments quite personally

Ah, perfect thank you.

Can't wait to see Jon and Danis face when they find out I think Danny will be ok with it, unless they defeat the undead easily it won't really matter in the end.

What did the hound mean when he told his the mountain "you know what's coming for you"?"

Her parents were brother and sister I think. Not sure what the hound meant

jonsnow19. i think you need to change your username you bastard thats no longer a bastard

I always knew that little finger would seal his own fate by being clever, you knew that he fucked when he tried to lead sansa to believe that area wanted to be lady of winterfell

I'm have a time machine, anyone want to come with me and see what happens in the end

I thought it was like a bad meet, abit of an anti climax...

Ah, perfect thank you.

What did the hound mean when he told his the mountain "you know what's coming for you"?"

If that's the Hound's brother he will see into the fire too and know what's coming for them all.

Why was Tyrion looking so pissed off and creepy hanging around outside the bedroom when Jon and Dany were at it?

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Why was Tyrion looking so pissed off and creepy hanging around outside the bedroom when Jon and Dany were at it?"

Coz he loves her

"Why was Tyrion looking so pissed off and creepy hanging around outside the bedroom when Jon and Dany were at it?

Coz he loves her"

Ahh right, yeah I know them feels!

"Why was Tyrion looking so pissed off and creepy hanging around outside the bedroom when Jon and Dany were at it?"
We don't know what he said to make Cersei join the war (which we later find out she hasn't), as Danny can't have children to his knowledge, and he loved Myrcella and Tommen, he might have offered to name her child heir to the throne

I have genuinely just ejaculayed in my pants

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

Didn't think much to the finale, the only decent part was Theon finally growing some balls the rest was predictable and the ending was something that has been expected to happen for years. Felt like it was a rushed season to end like that, to then have to wait years for something we aren't expecting.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Also getting to actually see Rheagar was cool, boatsex lived up to the hype "

you know this show is strange when you don't even flinch when auntie and nephew are getting their jiggy on!!!!!

cracking episode especially when littefinger finally realised he had been played all along..... i wanted it to linger more than that, arya is too damn efficent!!!

FUCKING LOVED IT!!

The bit with theon could have been a bit shorter, wish Jon had got back to winterfell to find out who he is.

"I thought it was like a bad meet, abit of an anti climax..."

Yeah me too, been a poor series in my opinion, great to see little finger die though, the fucking smug look on his mush when she was reading out the chargers..

There are still a ton plot lines to complete and only 6 episodes to round them off.

By *lackalansugarMan  over a year ago

london

Why can't I message you!

By *lackalansugarMan  over a year ago

london

Yeah I feel them same way. I thought episode 6 was much better than the finale... Love abit of Sansa tho

By *hocolatefountainCouple  over a year ago

Blackburn

Ah, perfect thank you.

My guess is that the hound wants to finish him off himself sometime in future. They obviously have unsettled business.

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Although I thought this series ( I said series not season) has been excellent it's not been amazing.

One of the things I like about GOT is how they build a plot building the tension.

Or the unexpected that turns up .

I believe this series has been about crossing a few t's and dotting the i's .

Personally I think they could have every episode 1:30 mins long.

"Did anyone else believe Cersei for a second there like Jaime? I took those idiot comments quite personally "

Big prized idiot here!!!!

Blackburn

"There are still a ton plot lines to complete and only 6 episodes to round them off."

Apparently each one will be feature length so like two episodes long I bloody hope so.

Blackburn

"Although I thought this series ( I said series not season) has been excellent it's not been amazing.

One of the things I like about GOT is how they build a plot building the tension.

Or the unexpected that turns up .

I believe this series has been about crossing a few t's and dotting the i's .

Personally I think they could have every episode 1:30 mins long."

It's been awesome I think no tedious half episodes wasted waiting for something to happen! But I see your point for example Jon/aegon being in Kings landing one scene and then talking to Theon in dragonstone the next.

I think that has a lot to do with the writers pretty much winging it since overtaking the books, George R. R. Martin much prefers to build up and up to something. Possible to do with the main actors commanding nearly half a million per episode nowadays as well.

I've gone back to watching season 1 again there's a lot in season 1 that's so relevant to what's happening now.

The spoiler I saw was the Sansa was pregnant x

I hope you mean cersei, or you have just dropped a huge spoiler!

Go to emergency awesome on YouTube.

Loads of stuff on game of thrones.

He explains theories and history too.

By *aughty2foryouCouple  over a year ago

Devon/Cornwall

I thought it looked like the same actor who played viserys!

Ah, perfect thank you.

What did the hound mean when he told his the mountain "you know what's coming for you"?

If that's the Hound's brother he will see into the fire too and know what's coming for them all."

I took it to mean the hound will have his revenge on his brother.

"Didn't think much to the finale, the only decent part was Theon finally growing some balls the rest was predictable and the ending was something that has been expected to happen for years. Felt like it was a rushed season to end like that, to then have to wait years for something we aren't expecting. "

So you expected Jon's parentage?

I thought he might be robert's son.

Leicester

"Didn't think much to the finale, the only decent part was Theon finally growing some balls the rest was predictable and the ending was something that has been expected to happen for years. Felt like it was a rushed season to end like that, to then have to wait years for something we aren't expecting.

I thought he might be robert's son."

We've known for a while he wasn't Neds son, but was lianas. But we've known for the majority of this series who his parents were, so came as no surprise today.

Just watched the last Episode!!... I'm confused re Jon's parentage, but I'll get there!!

Basically are he and Dragon bint related?

It's probably the only episode I've not shouted " No way!!!" at the telly and left me all of a dither...

Which I'm rather disappointed at...

Jon is dannys brothers child. He is her nephew. Ned lied about his parentage as Robert ( the king ) was killing all targaryens at that time.

He is also the rightful king if the iron throne. It will make for an interesting conversation between him and Danny when she is told this information

"Jon is dannys brothers child. He is her nephew. Ned lied about his parentage as Robert ( the king ) was killing all targaryens at that time."

Ahh thank you, I thought when I saw Dragon Bints brother, I thought it was meant to be a young version on her dad but they'd used him to play it, God as I type this I'm thinking WTF lol

I'm tired just ignore me

This was her much older brother prince rahgar, not the other brother who was in the first series ( vaserie? ) who got the molten crown

"Didn't think much to the finale, the only decent part was Theon finally growing some balls the rest was predictable and the ending was something that has been expected to happen for years. Felt like it was a rushed season to end like that, to then have to wait years for something we aren't expecting.

I thought he might be robert's son."

no way it could have been Roberts. R + L = J has been guessed before the show started, confirmed in season 6 and they confirmed that Rhaegar and Lyanna got married so Aegon is the heir

"I've gone back to watching season 1 again there's a lot in season 1 that's so relevant to what's happening now.

The spoiler I saw was the Sansa was pregnant x"

Where did you see that? I saw a theory on it but it's just bs really. There's no season 8 leaks yet

I was rather annoyed about the revelation of his "real" name. Aegon? If I'm remembering correctly, he will not be Aegon in the books, as Rhaeger's first son, with Elia Martel, was called Aegon. Prince Aegon, survived Robert's rebellion, and he was smuggled to Essos, by none other than Illyrio Mopatis and Varys, as "Young Griff," under the protection of Jon Connington, better known as "Griff." Unfortunately, he was later killed by Dany's dragons when he tried to steal one to ride.

I understand that some of the plot lines and characters have been twisted for tv, but it doesn't feel right to me.

"I was rather annoyed about the revelation of his "real" name. Aegon? If I'm remembering correctly, he will not be Aegon in the books, as Rhaeger's first son, with Elia Martel, was called Aegon. Prince Aegon, survived Robert's rebellion, and he was smuggled to Essos, by none other than Illyrio Mopatis and Varys, as "Young Griff," under the protection of Jon Connington, better known as "Griff." Unfortunately, he was later killed by Dany's dragons when he tried to steal one to ride.

I understand that some of the plot lines and characters have been twisted for tv, but it doesn't feel right to me. "

Close, Young Griff is actually at the Stormlands. It's not confirmed is is Rhaegars first son, could be 'the mummurs dragon'. He might be a Blackfyre, and he has the Golden Company.

They probably gave Jon that name as the show isn't doing the Young Griff storyline at all and Ageon is a name casuals will know. Interesting to see what happens with Cersei and the Golden Company, if they turn for their Targaryen roots.

Also it was a Martell killed by the dragons, not young griff/Aegon

By *aughty2foryouCouple  over a year ago

Devon/Cornwall

"I was rather annoyed about the revelation of his "real" name. Aegon? If I'm remembering correctly, he will not be Aegon in the books, as Rhaeger's first son, with Elia Martel, was called Aegon. Prince Aegon, survived Robert's rebellion, and he was smuggled to Essos, by none other than Illyrio Mopatis and Varys, as "Young Griff," under the protection of Jon Connington, better known as "Griff." Unfortunately, he was later killed by Dany's dragons when he tried to steal one to ride.

I understand that some of the plot lines and characters have been twisted for tv, but it doesn't feel right to me. "

I'm guessing this is another of their plot/ character amalgamations... same as missing out lady stoneheart and keeping Beric instead

I understand that some of the plot lines and characters have been twisted for tv, but it doesn't feel right to me. Close, Young Griff is actually at the Stormlands. It's not confirmed is is Rhaegars first son, could be 'the mummurs dragon'. He might be a Blackfyre, and he has the Golden Company.

They probably gave Jon that name as the show isn't doing the Young Griff storyline at all and Ageon is a name casuals will know. Interesting to see what happens with Cersei and the Golden Company, if they turn for their Targaryen roots.

Also it was a Martell killed by the dragons, not young griff/Aegon "

Ah yes, I'm confusing the storylines. He has plans of meeting Dany but Tyrion convinced him to head to Westeros before he's (Tyrion) taken by Jorah.

Oh yes, it is Doran's son Quentyn that is burned by Rhaegal.

It shall indeed be interesting to see the golden company storyline. It's going to be a long wait for a very interesting end to the series.

I understand that some of the plot lines and characters have been twisted for tv, but it doesn't feel right to me.

I'm guessing this is another of their plot/ character amalgamations... same as missing out lady stoneheart and keeping Beric instead"

Yes, I think I would have preferred Lady Stoneheart haha.

I'm sorry I'm really confused. Just watched episode 7 but then thought the second part started after Thorncast but just a repeat. Was that it, the epic finale, fuck all happened, what a crock!

Leicester

"I'm sorry I'm really confused. Just watched episode 7 but then thought the second part started after Thorncast but just a repeat. Was that it, the epic finale, fuck all happened, what a crock!"

Yup, glad I didn't stay up to watch it and set it to record instead, managed some decent sleep!

By *entlemanDMan  over a year ago

Fareham

That was a good end to the season. I didn't see Littlefinger's death coming (and neither did he) but I'm glad he finally got his comeuppance (although I expect he'll be complaining about Bran using hacks)

Looks like Dany and Jon will have some awkward conversations to come, and I hope Tormund's Beard makes it off the wall, can't have him go out like that.

"FUCKING LOVED IT!!"

Where did Jamie ride to? Was he just riding north?

Was alright as far as finales go. Could have been better, could have been worse.

Leicester

"Where did Jamie ride to? Was he just riding north?"

Id say to Bronn or Tyrion

couple, us we him her.

"That was a good end to the season. I didn't see Littlefinger's death coming (and neither did he) but I'm glad he finally got his comeuppance (although I expect he'll be complaining about Bran using hacks)

Looks like Dany and Jon will have some awkward conversations to come, and I hope Tormund's Beard makes it off the wall, can't have him go out like that."

I quite liked smelly finger he as suitably slippery but I do think that he wasn't all bad.

He saved a few characters from certain death.

Cant spoil it for me..... never seen it , never going to watch it , my life will remain a GOT cultural void of which I smugly declare wilful abstinence.....

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Script and plot synopsis been leaked for the first episode already.

From same reliable Source that leaked the last series ones.

"Where did Jamie ride to? Was he just riding north?"
Going North, have to wait and see if some of the army follow his lead.

Yes they traded a dragon and the wall for Jaime Lannister

couple, us we him her.

"Where did Jamie ride to? Was he just riding north? Going North, have to wait and see if some of the army follow his lead.

Yes they traded a dragon and the wall for Jaime Lannister "

Maybe he is going to take the black ?

"Where did Jamie ride to? Was he just riding north? Going North, have to wait and see if some of the army follow his lead.

Yes they traded a dragon and the wall for Jaime Lannister

Maybe he is going to take the black ?"

by the time he gets there the Nights Watch will be gone, so I think he'll end up at Winterfell with Brienne

Bit pointless anyway getting the Lannister army because like Cercei said, they have dragons (had 3) plus the unsullied and dothraki, they would have had all the north army aswell once Jon has convinced everyone.

They gave up a dragon and the safety of the wall when they only stood to gain less than 10 thousand of the Lannister army. That was tyrions idea and I think it was pretty shit, I think he just wanted a chance to go back to kings landing tooled up to show off.

So upset when little finger died... he was a great man

"So upset when little finger died... he was a great man"

Didnt like him,infact i dont like the actor either

Lots of theories going on for the next season. One being Cersei becoming the Night Queen, which I i think is a good one and could happen!

Doll x

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We've only seen the first two seasons, but Big Narstie is a massive fan, and we saw his "Real Game of Thrones", that was fun - if only for personal reasons...

By *entlemanDMan  over a year ago

Fareham

"I quite liked smelly finger he as suitably slippery but I do think that he wasn't all bad.

He saved a few characters from certain death."

He was an interesting character and a good villain, but he fully deserved his fate .

He only ever saved someone if they were useful to him and would happily shove them out of the moon door as soon they weren't

Did the dragon selljw destroy the wall? Or was a vision of the future by bran?

Leicester

"Did the dragon selljw destroy the wall? Or was a vision of the future by bran? "

We can wait 2 years to find out

"Did the dragon selljw destroy the wall? Or was a vision of the future by bran? "

I'd say that was in real time as he was warging again, his visions were past tense. He said he can see past tense and the present all over the world. He didn't say he could see the future, he didn't know Arya was coming to winterfell did he, he saw her at the crossroads and thought she was going to kings landing, didn't predict or see her change paths.

That dead Dragon waaw!! Liked the blue flame effect that knight king is gonna be hard to kill now. And that Cersi is such a bitch for a second I actually thought she was being a decent person for once

Ah, perfect thank you.

My guess is that the hound wants to finish him off himself sometime in future. They obviously have unsettled business.

"

Or could be to do with the Night King as the Mountain has been brought back from the dead but fighting on the opposite side?!

Ah, perfect thank you.

Or could be to do with the Night King as the Mountain has been brought back from the dead but fighting on the opposite side?!"

I thought it could be that the mountain had visions or a gift like the hound does when he saw into the flames, the mountain could have seen something's a child and that's why he pushed the hound in the fire. I dunno!

Ah, perfect thank you.

Or could be to do with the Night King as the Mountain has been brought back from the dead but fighting on the opposite side?!

I thought it could be that the mountain had visions or a gift like the hound does when he saw into the flames, the mountain could have seen something's a child and that's why he pushed the hound in the fire. I dunno!"

Nah. It's not that complicated. It's just that he wants to be the one to kill his brother who he knows is a monster. It's his series arc really when it comes down to it.

"That dead Dragon waaw!! Liked the blue flame effect that knight king is gonna be hard to kill now. And that Cersi is such a bitch for a second I actually thought she was being a decent person for once "

Why should she be. She actually made a decent decision. Dany and Jon promised her nothing but to try and kill her slightly later than planned. They weren't asking for her help or anything.

Really disappointed we didn't get to see an undead Hodor. Does this mean he's still alive?

Duh, duuhh, dduuuuuuuuuh!

Hodor stabs Night King in the back, the end.

Leicester

"That dead Dragon waaw!! Liked the blue flame effect that knight king is gonna be hard to kill now. And that Cersi is such a bitch for a second I actually thought she was being a decent person for once

Why should she be. She actually made a decent decision. Dany and Jon promised her nothing but to try and kill her slightly later than planned. They weren't asking for her help or anything. "

They asked for her help to fight the white walkers. Like Jamie told her, if te north don't manage to defeat the undead, then kings landing with have a herd of the undead heading there. But if they do manage to defeat the undead then they'll have the north heading there for vengeance.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Ah, perfect thank you.

"

the hound will kill the mountain

I think really need to start watching it

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Ah, perfect thank you.

I thought it could be that the mountain had visions or a gift like the hound does when he saw into the flames, the mountain could have seen something's a child and that's why he pushed the hound in the fire. I dunno!"

I love this theory! Sounds like something that would be in the books.Hurry the fuck up GRRM!

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

Winter has come and so has Jon.?

I wonder if that's the last of the flashbacks. I hope Rhaegar returns so we see the battle of the Trident, or we see bits from the first battle for the dawn

"I wonder if that's the last of the flashbacks. I hope Rhaegar returns so we see the battle of the Trident, or we see bits from the first battle for the dawn "

By the sounds of things, there is going to a be another series which will be a prequal to GoT. So I think that will be about the mad king and roberts rebellion

"I wonder if that's the last of the flashbacks. I hope Rhaegar returns so we see the battle of the Trident, or we see bits from the first battle for the dawn

By the sounds of things, there is going to a be another series which will be a prequal to GoT. So I think that will be about the mad king and roberts rebellion"

They've said they won't revisit Roberts Rebellion again after the show is finished, don't think GRRM wants them to. He said by the end of the books we'll get all the answers we want about it. Kinda stupid as it'd be as popular as the show

Ah, perfect thank you.

"

There brothers arnt they??? He pushed the hound into the fire as a child.think he politely told him ' im gonna fuck u up you horrid cunt'!! Ha

Leicester

"I wonder if that's the last of the flashbacks. I hope Rhaegar returns so we see the battle of the Trident, or we see bits from the first battle for the dawn "

Maybe Rhaegar is the night King, after all the night King is now on a dragon.

I wonder which big charactor's gonna die 1st in the new season?

"I wonder if that's the last of the flashbacks. I hope Rhaegar returns so we see the battle of the Trident, or we see bits from the first battle for the dawn

Maybe Rhaegar is the night King, after all the night King is now on a dragon."

I hope not, I don't want the Night King to be anything more than a complete force of nature that's a threat to everyone and everything.

Having him as someones dad or grandad or what ever will just take that away

"I wonder which big charactor's gonna die 1st in the new season? "

I don't know, they all bring something else to the table at this point. Jamies a tactician, jon, bronn, hound and a couple of others are excellent fights, sam, bran and tyrion are the brains, arya is the faceless man/woman.

I could go on.

I thought sansa would be expendable, but now shes the true heir to the north she'll be needed

"I wonder which big charactor's gonna die 1st in the new season?

I don't know, they all bring something else to the table at this point. Jamies a tactician, jon, bronn, hound and a couple of others are excellent fights, sam, bran and tyrion are the brains, arya is the faceless man/woman.

I could go on.

I thought sansa would be expendable, but now shes the true heir to the north she'll be needed"

Yeah its a hard 1 to call my money was on little finger but Arya lost me that bet lol fight with the hound & mountain will be epic though

"I wonder which big charactor's gonna die 1st in the new season?

I could go on.

I thought sansa would be expendable, but now shes the true heir to the north she'll be needed

Yeah its a hard 1 to call my money was on little finger but Arya lost me that bet lol fight with the hound & mountain will be epic though "

It would be great and I would put my money on the hound.

But I think the cliche "they fight, one gets in trouble, the other one saves them, they live happily ever after" will happen.

This would completely ruin the show, in my opinion. We've already seen the creation of the Night King with the Children of the Forest in a previous season. He is older than the wall itself, so for the directors to reveal him as a character from GoT recent history, would be a big disappointment.

His ability to ride a dragon is not due to his lineage, he's raised it from the dead and that is his connection to the dragon.

no haha

What's up with all the Night King theories? We saw him, he's a first man with dragon glass put through his heart. Not Bran or anyone else lol

"I wonder which big charactor's gonna die 1st in the new season? "
Edd and the Nights Watch are in a bad place, if Tormund and Beric survived they're also not safe.

I'm not jealous for the writers for season 8. By the time Jon, Danny and Jaime get to winterfell the dead will already been through the Nights watch and the wildlings and any other place north of winterfell so the Great War will begin early on I reckon

couple, us we him her.

Maybe Rhaegar is the night King, after all the night King is now on a dragon. no haha

What's up with all the Night King theories? We saw him, he's a first man with dragon glass put through his heart. Not Bran or anyone else lol"

The night king is ancient thousands of years old.

His underlings however could be from more recent times.

Wish someone would bring ghost down to winterfell before it gets turned into an undead dire wolf.

"Wish someone would bring ghost down to winterfell before it gets turned into an undead dire wolf. "
Sansa mentioned before that's he's at Winterfell

Maybe Rhaegar is the night King, after all the night King is now on a dragon. no haha

What's up with all the Night King theories? We saw him, he's a first man with dragon glass put through his heart. Not Bran or anyone else lol

The night king is ancient thousands of years old.

His underlings however could be from more recent times."

pretty sure his generals are craster's sons

couple, us we him her.

I have my own ideas as to the eventual outcome.

But first of all.

It's safe to safe we know that the night king can worg

Also he may have the sight like bran?

So with that in mind.

When Jon and his posse left to hunt a white it's pretty good tactics by the night king, clearly set a trap to lure the dragon's there.

Waiting until Danny arrived before attacking.

Lets face it the dead could have easily overrun them on that rock swimming or not. They are dead already so what harm can water do ? It was only a small lake and they could have easily climbed back onto the rock.

Clearly waiting.

Now theory time

I think when the dust/ snow has settled gendry and see davos will be the only ones left along with a few others and gendry will take his rightful place as king with see davos as his hand.

Also I think that tryion is going to double cross them all and turn to the dark side and has done a deal with cersie.

Trormund and jami will fight for the right to shag Brian

Then Brian will kill tormund for killing one hand.

Then what's his face from soldier soldier and bad songs from the 80's will kill her.

Then him and pod will fight.

Wow.

Did I just start a new theory ?

By *rozacMan  over a year ago

london

Cersei and Jamie fight each other and fall out of a tower.

couple, us we him her.

"Cersei and Jamie fight each other and fall out of a tower."

And land on bran

I still can't get my head around Jon fucking Auntie Deanerys. So many family members shagging each other in the show, but it's been totally brilliant. I miss it already.

I'm hoping that Bran will warg into the dragon walker... He was told that he wouldn't walk again, but he would fly. I just figured that that meant when he's the three eyed raven but maybe it means the dragon?!

"I'm hoping that Bran will warg into the dragon walker... He was told that he wouldn't walk again, but he would fly. I just figured that that meant when he's the three eyed raven but maybe it means the dragon?!"
It meant fly as in fly through time, across westeros. But he's also flown as normal Ravens so I don't get the emphasis on fly being about dragons

"I'm hoping that Bran will warg into the dragon walker... He was told that he wouldn't walk again, but he would fly. I just figured that that meant when he's the three eyed raven but maybe it means the dragon?! It meant fly as in fly through time, across westeros. But he's also flown as normal Ravens so I don't get the emphasis on fly being about dragons "

But it could be!

"That dead Dragon waaw!! Liked the blue flame effect that knight king is gonna be hard to kill now. And that Cersi is such a bitch for a second I actually thought she was being a decent person for once

Why should she be. She actually made a decent decision. Dany and Jon promised her nothing but to try and kill her slightly later than planned. They weren't asking for her help or anything.

They asked for her help to fight the white walkers. Like Jamie told her, if te north don't manage to defeat the undead, then kings landing with have a herd of the undead heading there. But if they do manage to defeat the undead then they'll have the north heading there for vengeance. "

They didn't actually ask for help. She offered it (even though she lied). And yeah, but there was absolutely no suggestion that Daenarys would not try and take the throne afterwards.

» Add a new message to this topic