FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Work colleague

Work colleague

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I fancy my work colleague and she is married. She flirts with me everyday shall I pop the question and see if we can book a hotel room togeather

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Yes, do it loudly when everyone else is listening.

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"I fancy my work colleague and she is married. She flirts with me everyday shall I pop the question and see if we can book a hotel room togeather"

Entirely up to you. But probably not a good idea to mix business with pleasure.

By *0shades 2000Man  over a year ago

coleraine

I wouldn't... dont shit where you eat... could make work very uncomfortable if shit hits the fan

"I wouldn't... dont shit where you eat... could make work very uncomfortable if shit hits the fan "

True

coleraine

"I wouldn't... dont shit where you eat... could make work very uncomfortable if shit hits the fan

True"

I have had experience of this.... personally wouldn't do it again.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Definitely not, evening slim shady

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I fancy my work colleague and she is married. She flirts with me everyday shall I pop the question and see if we can book a hotel room togeather"

Bad move in my opinion..

You have to work together., so let's say for example thing go tits up and shit hits the fan you're up shit creek facing her and working together

coleraine

"Definitely not, evening slim shady "

Bonjour Madame woody!! Ca va?

Think it can only end badly.

Just what everyone else is saying, nope, don't mix business and pleasure.

By *arnsley guy100Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

My friend started a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with a coleuge... Very soon they were staying over with each other and both driving to work in the same car and spending the day at work together aswell

Keep it separate bro,you gotta have somewhere different to go home to after a shit day, just keep it as thinking she, s got a nice bum.

Personally, I bet what you class a flirting she just sees as being friendly to a work colleague and would be mortified that you took it to mean anymore than just being nice.

Men aren't great at reading women I've found.

Most people meet at work so if you do want to hit it off, advisable that one of you will need to change job.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Its a huge leap from flirting or being nice to a colleague to booking a hotel room. I think you're mixing fab and real life up.

No. Keep it strictly business

By *umpsMan  over a year ago

city

Don't make a move.... if you can wait 4 months till your work xmas party.. she might be making more advances.. but then again she might not..

Also could be that she knows you are on this site and teasing you..

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Straight from a bit of office flirting to a hotel room?

Hi all who is ready for the football

blimey - work and pleasure - be careful - friendly flirty banter does not mean jump into bed together

By *elloIntrigueMan  over a year ago

North West UK

"Hi all who is ready for the football"

Dare I ask OP, what happened?

Don't tell me its 1-0!

At the end of the day it's down to you, my honest opinion I wouldn't mix work with pleasure

There was a work colleague I fancied a few years ago. We always chatted and flirted at work. One evening we locked up and it was just us. We ended up having some fun in the canteen before we left. Could never look at that table the same again.

I told a work colleague at a work Christmas party that I wouldn't mind shagging him (I was dared to tell him) and we ended up together for 12 years

There are 4 relationships going on at my work at present, two couples are married and three couples have children together.

Work relationship is a bad idea.

Keep it fun. Keep flirting. The tease is sometime better than the real thing.

North West UK

"I told a work colleague at a work Christmas party that I wouldn't mind shagging him (I was dared to tell him) and we ended up together for 12 years

There are 4 relationships going on at my work at present, two couples are married and three couples have children together.

"

Bloody hell, it's a knocking shop..

"I told a work colleague at a work Christmas party that I wouldn't mind shagging him (I was dared to tell him) and we ended up together for 12 years

Bloody hell, it's a knocking shop.. "

Sounds like it doesn't it

It's had quite a few marriages over the years I've been there, and the odd flings which of course everyone finds out about.

It's a very friendly office

North West UK

Bloody hell, it's a knocking shop..

Sounds like it doesn't it

It's had quite a few marriages over the years I've been there, and the odd flings which of course everyone finds out about.

It's a very friendly office "

My offices were friendly but never so friendly.. not sure whether to be jealous... in fact nahhh... i'll just have another diet .. haha

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"

Our workplace is a bit of a fest. Lots of coworkers have sex with each other, but none at the workplace as far as I know. I once kissed someone at work but that's about it. Job's not worth losing.

North West UK

Our workplace is a bit of a fest. Lots of coworkers have sex with each other, but none at the workplace as far as I know. I once kissed someone at work but that's about it. Job's not worth losing."

I completely agree with you! Jobs are hard enough to come by these days as it is whithout throwing it away over playing in the workplace!

Our workplace is a bit of a fest. Lots of coworkers have sex with each other, but none at the workplace as far as I know. I once kissed someone at work but that's about it. Job's not worth losing."

I didn't mean they have sex at work

» Add a new message to this topic