FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fellow Gamers Unit

Fellow Gamers Unit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aelaw OP   Man  over a year ago

Paisley

Hello!

I only recently found the forums and took some time to explore the shit out of it.

I was wondering if there were any other gamers out there that would like to chat about games? Shall I take that as a yes? Awesome!

I have a slight addiction to The Binding of Isaac. I keep buying it for all my different formats. The next being the switch. Anyone else played it? Thoughts?

Thanks

Botu

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *infulSandyCouple  over a year ago

London

Not played Binding of Isaacs, Love Meatboy and I don't know if I can imagine the designer making anything else as good.

Maybe I should give it a try.

We hope we will hear from other gamers around here also.

Or geeks in general lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm into pubg right now

Paisley

YES! Replies to my post! I knew my fellow geeks could not resist! Mooowahabahahah*cough*.....anyway!

Honestly, I loved meat boy and this is SO much more addictive. I implore you to grab it on your platform of choice

Paisley

"I'm into pubg right now "

Oh not tried that yet but everyone is racing about it. I will investigate!

London

Alex here, never understood the appeal of PUBG then again I stopped playing on PC for a while and (I think it's also on) xbox

"Alex here, never understood the appeal of PUBG then again I stopped playing on PC for a while and (I think it's also on) xbox "

Ahh its so addictive. It's out on Xbox in November player unknown is saying at the moment

"I'm into pubg right now

Oh not tried that yet but everyone is racing about it. I will investigate!"

It's awesome, it'll take you alot of hours to get that chicken dinner though! But it's so damn satisfying!

I found a game on steam called mini metro and I'm hooked. I have simple tastes.

London

Simple is sometimes the most enjoyable.

Howdy all

I play either Fallout 4 or Elite Dangerous, both on Xbox. Elite is the most awesome open world (or galaxy)game on the market

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I met a guy because in his first message he suggested we alternate between sex and fallout 3 all night. That was a great night

another metroid 2 remake or AM2R, its hard to find as its banned..

I'd like to get zelda breath of the wild..unsure if I want the switch or just buy a second hand wii U

though...Mario odyssey might just peek my interest...if it is the mario64 we've all been waiting for

I'm more in the nostalgia of games(retro,remakes,independent- my laptops a bit duff for anything modern lol))...and nothing most of the ps4/xbox has really ever grabbed my interest...I just think nintendo make better games, despite the supposed market they aim at.

London

I would love a get together of gamers/ grabbers and make a set of kinky challenges.

Example,

Guys play Street fighter while ladies are sucking them off, let's see if they can play whole being made to cum. Then of course the girls and guys trade places, it would only be fair

"another metroid 2 remake or AM2R, its hard to find as its banned..

I'd like to get zelda breath of the wild..unsure if I want the switch or just buy a second hand wii U

though...Mario odyssey might just peek my interest...if it is the mario64 we've all been waiting for

I'm more in the nostalgia of games(retro,remakes,independent- my laptops a bit duff for anything modern lol))...and nothing most of the ps4/xbox has really ever grabbed my interest...I just think nintendo make better games, despite the supposed market they aim at."

I almost bought the switch just to play Zelda breath of the wild, but in the end I couldn't justify the expense. Too many of the reviews I read were fairly critical of the switch.

Paisley

"I met a guy because in his first message he suggested we alternate between sex and fallout 3 all night. That was a great night "

:O Where can I find these people! That would have me removing all my clothes immediately. Although, that may be a bad move......*chuckles*

London

Just mod a wii u, problem solved really.

London

[Removed by poster at 31/08/17 23:59:55]

London

"I met a guy because in his first message he suggested we alternate between sex and fallout 3 all night. That was a great night

:O Where can I find these people! That would have me removing all my clothes immediately. Although, that may be a bad move......*chuckles*"

I agree, why are the gamers not more easily identified?

"I would love a get together of gamers/ grabbers and make a set of kinky challenges.

Example,

Guys play Street fighter while ladies are sucking them off, let's see if they can play whole being made to cum. Then of course the girls and guys trade places, it would only be fair "

Hmmm...streetfighter2turbo swinging moves..

swinging bird lick

spooning piledriver

Ha-do cum

"I would love a get together of gamers/ grabbers and make a set of kinky challenges.

Example,

Guys play Street fighter while ladies are sucking them off, let's see if they can play whole being made to cum. Then of course the girls and guys

trade places, it would only be fair "

That sounds amazing, little challenges for each pair I would be up for that anyday

By *KST15Couple  over a year ago

essex

Ok I'm liking this forum we both play games more so DAT only just started to get in to pc games like a good racing game currently playing Forza horizon 3

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I met a guy because in his first message he suggested we alternate between sex and fallout 3 all night. That was a great night

:O Where can I find these people! That would have me removing all my clothes immediately. Although, that may be a bad move......*chuckles*

I agree, why are the gamers not more easily identified?"

Well that message was off the back of a forum thread much like this one, so watch your inboxes!

I'm more in the nostalgia of games(retro,remakes,independent- my laptops a bit duff for anything modern lol))...and nothing most of the ps4/xbox has really ever grabbed my interest...I just think nintendo make better games, despite the supposed market they aim at.

I almost bought the switch just to play Zelda breath of the wild, but in the end I couldn't justify the expense. Too many of the reviews I read were fairly critical of the switch. "

Still...it is the games that count, zelda has beaten off any competition(even the likes of horizon 0 dawn)...though any fanboy/girl of ps4/xbox will always say "nintendos for kids"..or "look at the graphics"- regardless of the gaming experience.

anyone can play supermario64 and then play tomb raider...see which one is a marvel and the one thats pretty fucking shit really, yet the technical aspects of the former outshine the latter in everyway possible...but yeahh..."its for kids"

Paisley

My best purchase recently has definitely been the switch. Love it, just need more games for it!

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Bf1 and BF4 (ps4)

Paisley

I agree, why are the gamers not more easily identified?

Well that message was off the back of a forum thread much like this one, so watch your inboxes! "

*dusts off copy of Fallout 3 and speaks it...like a weirdo* if only I knew 5 years ago how powerful you would be, damn you food! *shakes fist*

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Currently enjoying the new patch for fallout 4 (out this week) Some nice tweaks in it.

Roll on this weekend, COD WW2 beta test is out so looking forward to getting my mits on that one!!!!! Elite controller charged and ready for my 12-1 kd ratio to come back NO EXO SUITS, NO WALL RUNNING!! How many wont be able to play it lmao

I almost bought the switch just to play Zelda breath of the wild, but in the end I couldn't justify the expense. Too many of the reviews I read were fairly critical of the switch. "

I was tempted, so I bought the Wii U version. Downloaded the same files and play the emulated version on PC. Honestly it's an amazing game and the emulation is near perfect. Plus I have a 4k texture pack on it now too.

Guilt free emulation too!

Example,

Guys play Street fighter while ladies are sucking them off, let's see if they can play whole being made to cum. Then of course the girls and guys trade places, it would only be fair "

A girl I used to sleep with enjoyed giving "road head" while playing mario kart. Her goal was to try and get me to crash or lose 1st place.

I've been playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice recently. With 7.1 headphones on and people whispering in your ear it feels like you're genuinely going mad. They've really nailed the feeling of a person traumatised by her psychosis.

By *entlemanDMan  over a year ago

Fareham

I've been rinsing War Thunder lately. Get a couple of mates together, squad up and wreck face with tanks

I haven't been able to justify buying a Switch just for Breath of the Wild yet, so to tide myself over I'm replaying Wind Waker in 1080p via Dolphin. It looks amazing.

Paisley

"I've been playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice recently. With 7.1 headphones on and people whispering in your ear it feels like you're genuinely going mad. They've really nailed the feeling of a person traumatised by her psychosis. "

Didn't know that was out yet :O

Paisley

"I've been rinsing War Thunder lately. Get a couple of mates together, squad up and wreck face with tanks

I haven't been able to justify buying a Switch just for Breath of the Wild yet, so to tide myself over I'm replaying Wind Waker in 1080p via Dolphin. It looks amazing."

Wind Waker was awesome. More so because the gold version came with a species up Ocarina of Time :D

I almost bought the switch just to play Zelda breath of the wild, but in the end I couldn't justify the expense. Too many of the reviews I read were fairly critical of the switch.

I was tempted, so I bought the Wii U version. Downloaded the same files and play the emulated version on PC. Honestly it's an amazing game and the emulation is near perfect. Plus I have a 4k texture pack on it now too.

Guilt free emulation too! "

yeah a beefy pc and cemu lol...good stuff!

yeah a beefy pc and cemu lol...good stuff!"

Not as beefy as you might think actually. I'm only on a RX 580 which isn't anything amazing. It's mostly CPU intensive.

"I've been playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice recently. With 7.1 headphones on and people whispering in your ear it feels like you're genuinely going mad. They've really nailed the feeling of a person traumatised by her psychosis.

Didn't know that was out yet :O "

I'd recommend. It's fairly linear and the puzzles and combat are pretty easy. But it's the aesthetic and the story that stand out.

Paisley

"I've been playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice recently. With 7.1 headphones on and people whispering in your ear it feels like you're genuinely going mad. They've really nailed the feeling of a person traumatised by her psychosis.

Didn't know that was out yet :O

I'd recommend. It's fairly linear and the puzzles and combat are pretty easy. But it's the aesthetic and the story that stand out. "

Story is my main reason for a purchase so I will take your advice. Thanks

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

"I met a guy because in his first message he suggested we alternate between sex and fallout 3 all night. That was a great night "

Would prefer someone who liked FONV and fisto

Paisley

Would prefer someone who liked FONV and fisto "

I was pleasantly surprised with FONV primarily because of the setting and the narrative.....and the fisto haha

What up coming games are you most looking forward to?

London

Both of us looking forward to Cup head.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"What up coming games are you most looking forward to?"

Not a new game as such but there is a big BF1 expansion pack coming in the next week.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Probably new cod as it is back to roots and also destiny 2

Project cars mainly at the moment, with some football manager 12 on the side.

"Currently enjoying the new patch for fallout 4 (out this week) Some nice tweaks in it.

Roll on this weekend, COD WW2 beta test is out so looking forward to getting my mits on that one!!!!! Elite controller charged and ready for my 12-1 kd ratio to come back NO EXO SUITS, NO WALL RUNNING!! How many wont be able to play it lmao

"

Looking forward to seeing if quick scoping is making a comeback, and if I'm going to be able to camp lol, don't hate the player, hate the game

Paisley

"What up coming games are you most looking forward to?"

For me, this has to be Destiny 2. Quite excited for it :D

Bristol

"Currently enjoying the new patch for fallout 4 (out this week) Some nice tweaks in it.

Looking forward to seeing if quick scoping is making a comeback, and if I'm going to be able to camp lol, don't hate the player, hate the game "

If your on xbox one look at the elite controller, hairpin triggers which cut reaction times, programmable flappy pads...my kd on standard was 8-1 on an average day, just did the beta test for ww2 (fucking wow!!!) Got 23-1 kd and that was within the warm up games lol and yeh can quick scope

Bristol

"What up coming games are you most looking forward to?

For me, this has to be Destiny 2. Quite excited for it :D"

Played the beta and not impressed really

Paisley

"What up coming games are you most looking forward to?

For me, this has to be Destiny 2. Quite excited for it :D

Played the beta and not impressed really"

It's pretty much Destiny with double the promise of story, more and content. My cousin play it so find it more social when playing with others. Still have hope but fear that the promises will be empty ones!

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Finished single campaign in the latest Doom. Just got into the various flavours of "multi-player". Very good and underrated.

By *KST15Couple  over a year ago

essex

Still haven't ordered destiny 2 as I don't know if I'll have the time to commit to it wait till I get my one X first me thinks maybe a switch for xmas

By *anTouchThisCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Sonic Mania came out the other week, seems like a perfect fit for the Switch.

By *eeky goodnessMan  over a year ago

Worcester

I'm currently playing through FF15 really enjoying it as I thought I wouldn't haha

Guilt free emulation too! "

I tried an emulated version on my computer but it didn't work too well. I'll try again, though, as it's really the only game I'd want to play if I bought a Wii U or a switch.

Paisley

Well if anyone does play Destiny2 let me know and I'll send my name etc always food to have more players in my arsenal

Paisley

I tried an emulated version on my computer but it didn't work too well. I'll try again, though, as it's really the only game I'd want to play if I bought a Wii U or a switch. "

It's definitely worth it. I am still playing through it!

I'm not a gamer as such but I do like to play the Oddworld games and Guitar Hero Live, they are games my kids can't beat me on... yet

Playing Witcher 3 at the moment. Good game so far, plenty to see and do.

Warhammer 40k is what the real gamers play

Worcester

"Warhammer 40k is what the real gamers play "

Paisley

Ahh, been some time since I've played that!

London

Superman 64 is what the real hardcore gamers play.

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Hello!

I only recently found the forums and took some time to explore the shit out of it.

I was wondering if there were any other gamers out there that would like to chat about games? Shall I take that as a yes? Awesome!

I have a slight addiction to The Binding of Isaac. I keep buying it for all my different formats. The next being the switch. Anyone else played it? Thoughts?

Thanks

Botu"

Hai :3

Worcester

Recently I've really got into watching speedruns mostly GDQ stuff anyone else like them?

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

That does sound incredible

I had a destiny sex night a couple of years ago. Since there was time between raids and missions.

... second one is out this week .....

Paisley

I had a destiny sex night a couple of years ago. Since there was time between raids and missions.

... second one is out this week ..... "

If you can pull of a highland accent and are hot as fuck I would venture a message!

edinburgh

If you can pull of a highland accent and are hot as fuck I would venture a message!"

Highland accent, why? Lol

If I'm playing destiny it will be captain hammer all the way.

Paisley

If you can pull of a highland accent and are hot as fuck I would venture a message!

"

Haha, Captain Hammer indeed! Good choice sir! What platform are you going to play on?

edinburgh

Haha, Captain Hammer indeed! Good choice sir! What platform are you going to play on? "

Probably xbox as the first one was on there. Saves me creating a new character.

By *itofamouthfullMan  over a year ago

stow

Can't wait for the new destiny! Just hope the story is better this time

edinburgh

"Can't wait for the new destiny! Just hope the story is better this time"

Or just a story

There was lots in wiki pages and the apps info sections but who could be bothered with that.

Paisley

Well I will be playing on Xbox and my name is IAMBOTU so feel free to add me. Always looking for more people who play.

By *itofamouthfullMan  over a year ago

stow

"Well I will be playing on Xbox and my name is IAMBOTU so feel free to add me. Always looking for more people who play."

By *rof. Brian cocksMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Star wars combine MMORPG... It's proper geek territory! Strangely addictive game.

Still very much enjoying witcher 3 but yet to start the DLCs. Steam account is bursting at the moment.......Just wish I had more time to play and people to play with.

By *entlemanDMan  over a year ago

Fareham

"Warhammer 40k is what the real gamers play

Superman 64 is what the real hardcore gamers play. "

Sadist

» Add a new message to this topic