FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Newcastle Grooming

Newcastle Grooming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sickening news of the vile ring in Newcastle that got broke recently.

Strap the evil bastards in a chair & turn it on!!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally agree OP scum like that shouldn't be locked up, they should be wiped off the planet!!!

"Totally agree OP scum like that shouldn't be locked up, they should be wiped off the planet!!!"

Ive not had a look but i bet i know where they come from!

Oh what a surprise ive just had a look !

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Oh what a surprise ive just had a look ! "

not quite as simple as that.... you might want to find out where the informant the police sent in to get most of the information that helped lead to these prosecutions came from.......

This is happening across the whole country...right now! I'm sick to death about reading a new case happening every bloody week.

So yes op I totally agree with the justice you point to.

"Oh what a surprise ive just had a look !

not quite as simple as that.... you might want to find out where the informant the police sent in to get most of the information that helped lead to these prosecutions came from....... "

I'm up this way too _abio...and seen the local news and heard it on the radio today.

The tactics they used were a little dodgy to say the least...but in this case the end result definitely justifies the means.

[Removed by poster at 09/08/17 22:40:27]

[Removed by poster at 09/08/17 22:41:23]

I've worked for. Both police in the North and midlands. And yes as people have stated it's a uk problem. Not just Rotherham, Telford, and now Newcastle. Unfortunately it's ALL uk.

I was suprised at the tactics used by Northumbria police - I.e the informant being a convicted sex offender. But just look at the outcome ! Without that informant, would there have been successful prosecutions ??? I think we need to look at the outcome that the police have been able to achieve via these means. And it's NOT the first time police have used convicted offenders for information. However, being a sex offender makes him high priority news.

I'm pleased there was a positive outcome and that's continuing with further arrested and prosecutions.

String them all up I say !

(Waffle x )

Its not even worth a ban commenting!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

not quite as simple as that.... you might want to find out where the informant the police sent in to get most of the information that helped lead to these prosecutions came from.......

I'm up this way too _abio...and seen the local news and heard it on the radio today.

The tactics they used were a little dodgy to say the least...but in this case the end result definitely justifies the means.

"

oh absolutely.... glad they got them off the streets!!! it was more pointed at the person who decided they wanted to make it into a "different" topic....

so before people are minded to take it in "that" direction... its probably best they know about the actual case before talking about it....

oh absolutely.... glad they got them off the streets!!! it was more pointed at the person who decided they wanted to make it into a "different" topic....

so before people are minded to take it in "that" direction... its probably best they know about the actual case before talking about it...."

so before people are minded to take it in "that" direction... its probably best they know about the actual case before talking about it...."

there's really only one way to take it,instead of shying away from facts a large percentage of men from Muslim/asian heritage seem to consider vulnerable white girls as easy prey?

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

We need a new Albert Pierrepoint

so before people are minded to take it in "that" direction... its probably best they know about the actual case before talking about it....there's really only one way to take it,instead of shying away from facts a large percentage of men from Muslim/asian heritage seem to consider vulnerable white girls as easy prey?"

By *eliz NelsonMan  over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

so before people are minded to take it in "that" direction... its probably best they know about the actual case before talking about it....there's really only one way to take it,instead of shying away from facts a large percentage of men from Muslim/asian heritage seem to consider vulnerable white girls as easy prey?"

A large percentage?!

If your ignorance wasnt so dangerous then i would laugh.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"Sickening news of the vile ring in Newcastle that got broke recently.

Strap the evil bastards in a chair & turn it on!!!!!!"

Nah, waste of time and resources. Send them out to war zones, see how long they last out there? Job done!

Sickening news as an Asian lad these cunts don't represent us fucking put them in from of a firing squad

By *laytimenowMan  over a year ago

Essex

"Oh what a surprise ive just had a look ! "

Newcastle ?

I hope they receive the maximum punishment available and if investigations prove other people where aware of this vice ring but turned a blind eye to it....

I hope they also receive the condemnation of society and the most severe punishment available to the legal system

"Totally agree OP scum like that shouldn't be locked up, they should be wiped off the planet!!!

Ive not had a look but i bet i know where they come from!"

Comments like this are really not helpful

Really hope they make an example of these animals.

You do know there's thousands of men (and women ) of all races currently in prison for sexual offences ?

so before people are minded to take it in "that" direction... its probably best they know about the actual case before talking about it....there's really only one way to take it,instead of shying away from facts a large percentage of men from Muslim/asian heritage seem to consider vulnerable white girls as easy prey?

You do know there's thousands of men (and women ) of all races currently in prison for sexual offences ?"

Quite true however 4% of the uk population are the obvious. 2% are in fact men. Theres also a 90% conviction rate that are in fact who i cant mention. These are facts not made up! So clearly theres a problem within their community!

It seems the authorities are facing a lot of criticism for sanctioning a £10,000 payment to a witness ....

Regardless of any moral implications surely £10'000 would be tiny fraction of the cost of the investigation process,,,

If it only saved one day of investigation time and cut short the activities of these vile men .... should we be criticising the police ?

"It seems the authorities are facing a lot of criticism for sanctioning a £10,000 payment to a witness ....

Regardless of any moral implications surely £10'000 would be tiny fraction of the cost of the investigation process,,,

If it only saved one day of investigation time and cut short the activities of these vile men .... should we be criticising the police ?"

I think its been a good move personally. Think of how many incidents that will stop. Hopefully when he gets his money he gets run over by a bus. Uf we're lucky that is

"It seems the authorities are facing a lot of criticism for sanctioning a £10,000 payment to a witness ....

If it only saved one day of investigation time and cut short the activities of these vile men .... should we be criticising the police ?

I think its been a good move personally. Think of how many incidents that will stop. Hopefully when he gets his money he gets run over by a bus. Uf we're lucky that is "

In the scheme of things it seems a small investment to have helped secure conviction but any decent minded individual would have volunteered that information for free

I think its been a good move personally. Think of how many incidents that will stop. Hopefully when he gets his money he gets run over by a bus. Uf we're lucky that is

In the scheme of things it seems a small investment to have helped secure conviction but any decent minded individual would have volunteered that information for free "

Yes very true. He must of had a good lawyer!

so before people are minded to take it in "that" direction... its probably best they know about the actual case before talking about it....there's really only one way to take it,instead of shying away from facts a large percentage of men from Muslim/asian heritage seem to consider vulnerable white girls as easy prey?

You do know there's thousands of men (and women ) of all races currently in prison for sexual offences ?"

Hi jugsy whilst what you say is true...there has been a big rise in these grooming incidents by Asians with young white girls.

A similar incident happened in my home town only a few weeks ago were a Asian youth worker and his uncle were convicted of grooming for child prostitution over a number of years.

They both recieved lengthy sentences which was just especially as the youth worker was a big cheese in the Asian community.

I hear what you are saying but! The is a worrying trend that is coming to light and it seems that it has been acceptable behaviour by a large group within this community.

But most certainly not by all.

You do know there's thousands of men (and women ) of all races currently in prison for sexual offences ?

Hi jugsy whilst what you say is true...there has been a big rise in these grooming incidents by Asians with young white girls.

A similar incident happened in my home town only a few weeks ago were a Asian youth worker and his uncle were convicted of grooming for child prostitution over a number of years.

They both recieved lengthy sentences which was just especially as the youth worker was a big cheese in the Asian community.

I hear what you are saying but! The is a worrying trend that is coming to light and it seems that it has been acceptable behaviour by a large group within this community.

But most certainly not by all."

Hi jugsy whilst what you say is true but!...there has been a big rise in these grooming incidents by Asians with young white girls.

But most certainly not by all."

Amended "but"

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

These Grooming gangs are a real issues with hundreds if not thousands of lives ruined. It would be doing the victims a disservice to bury your heads in the sands as to who is committing this wholesale abuse of girls that are seen as easy.

They don't represent the community as a whole but in truth the community should be doing more hence the Police tactic used.

I think it was proportionate to the outcome. The Police have a very hard job investigating this crime type due to the closed nature of the community.

It mus have been very distasteful to consider but if it stops one single person becoming another victim then I support it.

By *w214Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

In the scheme of things it seems a small investment to have helped secure conviction but any decent minded individual would have volunteered that information for free "

Not only That, it's an incentive for others with information to come forward and help. It should be tied to proof and convictions but otherwise its a great move.

Hi jugsy whilst what you say is true but!...there has been a big rise in these grooming incidents by Asians with young white girls.

Amended "but""

Is there a problem with Asian groups of men grooming vulnerable girls - yes . Does it need to be addressed - yes . My point was that saying random statements like 'a large percentage ' isn't really helpful or true

Amended "but"

Is there a problem with Asian groups of men grooming vulnerable girls - yes . Does it need to be addressed - yes . My point was that saying random statements like 'a large percentage ' isn't really helpful or true "

Jugsy shhhh. I just want to admire ur boobs !

The truth is those of us law abiding decent people don't have sufficient insight into how widespread this problem is within communities of all backgrounds, whether that be these gangs of vile individual are made up from rich or poor or ethnic or religious contingents.....

Society has nothing to gain by targeting or singling out any particular minority as being majoritively responsible ......

That would be tantamount to bigotry

"The truth is those of us law abiding decent people don't have sufficient insight into how widespread this problem is within communities of all backgrounds, whether that be these gangs of vile individual are made up from rich or poor or ethnic or religious contingents.....

Society has nothing to gain by targeting or singling out any particular minority as being majoritively responsible ......

That would be tantamount to bigotry "

Sorry soxy but the evidence is just too bad to ignore on this one....and whist I dislike being assumed of bigotry. I feel this is justified on this one.

It is happening now in all towns and needs to be stamped out now...whether that is by the law infiltrating these groups or the heads of the communities coming down on the offenders.

Sometimes pc can let these goings on persist due to fear of upsetting people and within local councils that has seemed to have happened.

Whilst I will always stand against marginalising any groups....I feel strong on this type of crime and that is what it is crime.

People say they 'dont represent ' the community,but it's so wide spread,never hear condemnation by any of their so called,'community' leaders,Canterbury court,Afghans abuse a girl in Ramsgate,bout as far south from Newcastle as you can get,takeaway shop owner lies for the accused,it's happening all over?

Amended "but"

Is there a problem with Asian groups of men grooming vulnerable girls - yes . Does it need to be addressed - yes . My point was that saying random statements like 'a large percentage ' isn't really helpful or true

Jugsy shhhh. I just want to admire ur boobs !"

I don't want to read anything you post but we all have a cross to bear

Amended "but"

Jugsy shhhh. I just want to admire ur boobs !

I don't want to read anything you post but we all have a cross to bear "

Dont be like that Ms Jugsy

Having worked for many years across two police forces.

My thoughts are Use the statistics to base your opinions. My opinions are based on statistics- NOT the entire ethnic community. But when police are BOUND - GAGGED - not allowed to say that 20 out of a group of 21 or 18 out of a group of 23 are men from aisian origin. That is censoring. I grew up in the belief that we in the uk have freedom of speech. Sure stating collated statistics should be allowed ??

We should be allowed to know the truth. The full facts. We live in a free county. If these are the facts hen let them be published. Just as much of there is a group of 23 white Christian men and one aisian Muslim male. There should be no different. Positive discrimination makes people unable to state true some facts

"Having worked for many years across two police forces.

My thoughts are Use the statistics to base your opinions. My opinions are based on statistics- NOT the entire ethnic community. But when police are BOUND - GAGGED - not allowed to say that 20 out of a group of 21 or 18 out of a group of 23 are men from aisian origin. That is censoring. I grew up in the belief that we in the uk have freedom of speech. Sure stating collated statistics should be allowed ??

We should be allowed to know the truth. The full facts. We live in a free county. If these are the facts hen let them be published. Just as much of there is a group of 23 white Christian men and one aisian Muslim male. There should be no different. Positive discrimination makes people unable to state true some facts "

Bravo yes i agree its facts now. Can you elaborate Ms Juggs pls

Amended "but"

Is there a problem with Asian groups of men grooming vulnerable girls - yes . Does it need to be addressed - yes . My point was that saying random statements like 'a large percentage ' isn't really helpful or true "

It's not nice. But it is statistically true. Does it mean I hate the Muslim community - hell no ! Does it mean I hate the aisian community. Not at all. Is it statistically correct - yes.

Nobody here is being racist. This is an opinion based on statistically correct data.

i come from a mixed heritage family. I have friends and family from nurnerous countries and ethnic backgrounds.

I'm basing my opinion on statistics. Factual data. And I am privileged to a lot more data than most.

Stating that's the groups involved are 99.9 % aisian males is not racist. It is factual. Police and social services being gagged and not allowed to say that aisian males were the perpetrators - meant girls went years before being protected. Rotherham and Telford being prime examples

Amended "but"

It's not nice. But it is statistically true. Does it mean I hate the Muslim community - hell no ! Does it mean I hate the aisian community. Not at all. Is it statistically correct - yes.

Nobody here is being racist. This is an opinion based on statistically correct data.

i come from a mixed heritage family. I have friends and family from nurnerous countries and ethnic backgrounds.

I'm basing my opinion on statistics. Factual data. And I am privileged to a lot more data than most.

Stating that's the groups involved are 99.9 % aisian males is not racist. It is factual. Police and social services being gagged and not allowed to say that aisian males were the perpetrators - meant girls went years before being protected. Rotherham and Telford being prime examples "

This

I totally agree with. On this issue the bigotry is against the people who are speaking the truth on here. And the same as you....I'm not racist at all but if I see something is wrong I will always speak out on it whether it ruffles feathers or not.

Seems strange that no White grooming gangs have been caught recently. Wouldn’t you agree? In a time when Muslims are not seen in a good light via the media, seems a perfect time to take the heat of white nonces and still look like the police are being pro active in catching these gangs. I’d never suggest that that’s to do with White child grooming gangs being mainly white men higher up the social ladder and in job roles with public money funding them, such as Judges, Police, MPs etc. I wouldn’t suggest that but anyone with any common sense will see exactly what’s going on and be aware that it’s been happening for decades and no one has ever been brought to justice.

"Seems strange that no White grooming gangs have been caught recently. Wouldn’t you agree? In a time when Muslims are not seen in a good light via the media, seems a perfect time to take the heat of white nonces and still look like the police are being pro active in catching these gangs. I’d never suggest that that’s to do with White child grooming gangs being mainly white men higher up the social ladder and in job roles with public money funding them, such as Judges, Police, MPs etc. I wouldn’t suggest that but anyone with any common sense will see exactly what’s going on and be aware that it’s been happening for decades and no one has ever been brought to justice. "

Theres 2% of these people in britain. Yet more than 60% convicted nonces are part of them!! If you get my drift!!

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"Seems strange that no White grooming gangs have been caught recently. Wouldn’t you agree? In a time when Muslims are not seen in a good light via the media, seems a perfect time to take the heat of white nonces and still look like the police are being pro active in catching these gangs. I’d never suggest that that’s to do with White child grooming gangs being mainly white men higher up the social ladder and in job roles with public money funding them, such as Judges, Police, MPs etc. I wouldn’t suggest that but anyone with any common sense will see exactly what’s going on and be aware that it’s been happening for decades and no one has ever been brought to justice.

Theres 2% of these people in britain. Yet more than 60% convicted nonces are part of them!! If you get my drift!! "

Imagine if they actually properly went after the white ones though. Sadly, the Catholic church seems to close ranks, and we know Theresa May won't release her dossier...

"Seems strange that no White grooming gangs have been caught recently. Wouldn’t you agree? In a time when Muslims are not seen in a good light via the media, seems a perfect time to take the heat of white nonces and still look like the police are being pro active in catching these gangs. I’d never suggest that that’s to do with White child grooming gangs being mainly white men higher up the social ladder and in job roles with public money funding them, such as Judges, Police, MPs etc. I wouldn’t suggest that but anyone with any common sense will see exactly what’s going on and be aware that it’s been happening for decades and no one has ever been brought to justice.

Theres 2% of these people in britain. Yet more than 60% convicted nonces are part of them!! If you get my drift!!

Imagine if they actually properly went after the white ones though. Sadly, the Catholic church seems to close ranks, and we know Theresa May won't release her dossier..."

Yes they are dirty nonces make me laugh hows its all kept under wraps

» Add a new message to this topic