FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > weigh in Wednesday Pt4

weigh in Wednesday Pt4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Today was a good weigh in lost 2 and a half pound which means a total loss of 5 stone six pounds to date since joining since joining slimming world 8 months ago

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

have you decided how much you want to lose yet or are you just going to wait until you feel happy with a certain size?

"have you decided how much you want to lose yet or are you just going to wait until you feel happy with a certain size?"
well i looking to lose a other 2 and half stone would be my target but we will see thanks for you comments

•+• Access Denied •+•

you're welcome.

think i would just like to get a flat stomach now, doubt it'll be completely flat but not looking pregnant would be nice.

"you're welcome.

think i would just like to get a flat stomach now, doubt it'll be completely flat but not looking pregnant would be nice. "

i see well in time it may happen.. as for me i maybe need to get a nip and tuck after losing the weight which i been caring for 20 years

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Today was a good weigh in lost 2 and a half pound which means a total loss of 5 stone six pounds to date since joining since joining slimming world 8 months ago "

Congrats, once again, nice steady loss!

•+• Access Denied •+•

"you're welcome.

think i would just like to get a flat stomach now, doubt it'll be completely flat but not looking pregnant would be nice.

i see well in time it may happen.. as for me i maybe need to get a nip and tuck after losing the weight which i been caring for 20 years "

yeah, the only pitfall to losing weight really.

"Today was a good weigh in lost 2 and a half pound which means a total loss of 5 stone six pounds to date since joining since joining slimming world 8 months ago

Congrats, once again, nice steady loss! "

thanks sexy

"Today was a good weigh in lost 2 and a half pound which means a total loss of 5 stone six pounds to date since joining since joining slimming world 8 months ago

Congrats, once again, nice steady loss! "

I had a good time today chatting to my friend plus I had a compliment from the pub land lady today say I look good

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

[Removed by poster at 10/08/17 20:50:28]

Keep going...and good luck...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I weigh 84kg's

chelmsford

I had a good time today chatting to my friend plus I had a compliment from the pub land lady today say I look good "

Oi oi! That's good. You watch that landlady

I had a good time today chatting to my friend plus I had a compliment from the pub land lady today say I look good

Oi oi! That's good. You watch that landlady "

I see well she not into men so its okay but she the most friendly person..

chelmsford

I see well she not into men so its okay but she the most friendly person.."

Is that your local pub?

Is that your local pub?"

yes one of the nice pub in Chester where everyone is friendly

chelmsford

Is that your local pub?

yes one of the nice pub in Chester where everyone is friendly "

Sounds great

Is that your local pub?

Sounds great "

it is. because they chat to me when its not busy they all know i go to slimming world and see how i changed in the last 10 months with slimming i try other pubs but they where not as friend

chelmsford

Is that your local pub?

Sounds great

it is. because they chat to me when its not busy they all know i go to slimming world and see how i changed in the last 10 months with slimming i try other pubs but they where not as friend "

Stick with the friendly ones

"Keep going...and good luck...

"

thanks i will

Once I hit the 6 stone lost mark I will start going to clubs but so far I lost 5 stone 6 pounds in 10 months where I use to weigh 22 stone before joining slimming world where I weigh in at 20 stone 11 pound which now it stands at 15 stone 5 pound so far. Well in nearly weigh in day fingers cross I do get to loses more and hit my 5 and a half stone award. I do not know what else to say as I not feeling good..

chelmsford

"Once I hit the 6 stone lost mark I will start going to clubs but so far I lost 5 stone 6 pounds in 10 months where I use to weigh 22 stone before joining slimming world where I weigh in at 20 stone 11 pound which now it stands at 15 stone 5 pound so far. Well in nearly weigh in day fingers cross I do get to loses more and hit my 5 and a half stone award. I do not know what else to say as I not feeling good.. "

Ah, bless you, chin up and good luck, as always for Wednesday, it's all crossed already!

"Once I hit the 6 stone lost mark I will start going to clubs but so far I lost 5 stone 6 pounds in 10 months where I use to weigh 22 stone before joining slimming world where I weigh in at 20 stone 11 pound which now it stands at 15 stone 5 pound so far. Well in nearly weigh in day fingers cross I do get to loses more and hit my 5 and a half stone award. I do not know what else to say as I not feeling good..

Ah, bless you, chin up and good luck, as always for Wednesday, it's all crossed already! "

thank you as you one of the two couples i know been nice to me on here

chelmsford

"Once I hit the 6 stone lost mark I will start going to clubs but so far I lost 5 stone 6 pounds in 10 months where I use to weigh 22 stone before joining slimming world where I weigh in at 20 stone 11 pound which now it stands at 15 stone 5 pound so far. Well in nearly weigh in day fingers cross I do get to loses more and hit my 5 and a half stone award. I do not know what else to say as I not feeling good..

Ah, bless you, chin up and good luck, as always for Wednesday, it's all crossed already!

thank you as you one of the two couples i know been nice to me on here"

You're welcome. xx

"Today was a good weigh in lost 2 and a half pound which means a total loss of 5 stone six pounds to date since joining since joining slimming world 8 months ago "

i do love when i get to certain points in my weightloss as i had a month where i only lost 2.2lbs whereas last weigh in 3 weeks ago i lost 6.6lbs. also well done on your total weightloss so far

i do love when i get to certain points in my weightloss as i had a month where i only lost 2.2lbs whereas last weigh in 3 weeks ago i lost 6.6lbs. also well done on your total weightloss so far"

thanks sexy

Well done

thank you as you one of the two couples i know been nice to me on here

You're welcome. xx"

thanks my very sexy friend here ((HUGS)) and kissXX

i do love when i get to certain points in my weightloss as i had a month where i only lost 2.2lbs whereas last weigh in 3 weeks ago i lost 6.6lbs. also well done on your total weightloss so far thanks sexy"

your welcome

i do love when i get to certain points in my weightloss as i had a month where i only lost 2.2lbs whereas last weigh in 3 weeks ago i lost 6.6lbs. also well done on your total weightloss so far thanks sexy

your welcome"

u made me blush

Well done mate. A very rewarding weight loss. Treat yourself to something nice this week. Just keep positive since there will always be better and not as good weeks!

chelmsford

Good luck for tomorrow, can't wait to see how you get on!

"Good luck for tomorrow, can't wait to see how you get on! "

thanks i hope i do well.. hopefully i will get to meet some one like you i let you know how it goes tomorrow

chelmsford

"Good luck for tomorrow, can't wait to see how you get on!

thanks i hope i do well.. hopefully i will get to meet some one like you i let you know how it goes tomorrow "

Excellent

today was not a good weigh in i pick up a half a pound which is OK where my loss is more than i pick up.. I know why i pick up its due to feeling down which made me eat more than i usually do but i will lose it by next Wednesday.

chelmsford

"today was not a good weigh in i pick up a half a pound which is OK where my loss is more than i pick up.. I know why i pick up its due to feeling down which made me eat more than i usually do but i will lose it by next Wednesday."

Ah that's good and good to be positive about the forthcoming week, you'll be fine!

•+• Access Denied •+•

half a pound is nothing, you're still doing great and looking good there.

"Well done mate. A very rewarding weight loss. Treat yourself to something nice this week. Just keep positive since there will always be better and not as good weeks! "

Talking to myself since the OP applies selective answering but read my words and better luck next week!

"today was not a good weigh in i pick up a half a pound which is OK where my loss is more than i pick up.. I know why i pick up its due to feeling down which made me eat more than i usually do but i will lose it by next Wednesday.

Ah that's good and good to be positive about the forthcoming week, you'll be fine! "

thanks

"Well done mate. A very rewarding weight loss. Treat yourself to something nice this week. Just keep positive since there will always be better and not as good weeks!

Talking to myself since the OP applies selective answering but read my words and better luck next week! "

thanks

"half a pound is nothing, you're still doing great and looking good there. "
thank you best female friend only

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

Wow, you've done amazing!

I joined Slimming World last night

chelmsford

"Wow, you've done amazing!

I joined Slimming World last night "

Good luck to you, keep us updated, love to hear success stories, encourages others!

Traffic land

Good luck to you, keep us updated, love to hear success stories, encourages others! "

Thanks! I will do.

chelmsford

Good luck to you, keep us updated, love to hear success stories, encourages others!

Thanks! I will do. "

I joined Slimming World last night "

thanks and good luck to you on slimming world

"Well done "
thanks sexy and thanks for talking via mail

other day coming up not happy i think i have pick up again finger cross i hope not but we will see.

"other day coming up not happy i think i have pick up again finger cross i hope not but we will see. "

I have wandered far from the true path and will no doubt be paying for it tomorrow. Cake, afternoon tea, ice cream, wine. Did I enjoy it? Yes. Am I bothered? Not much. Tomorrow is another day

chelmsford

"other day coming up not happy i think i have pick up again finger cross i hope not but we will see. "

Good luck as always

Traffic land

First weigh in at Slimming World and I lost 4lb

chelmsford

"First weigh in at Slimming World and I lost 4lb "

Fantastic, well done you!

"other day coming up not happy i think i have pick up again finger cross i hope not but we will see.

Good luck as always "

thanks i hope its going to be good.There three reason to me losing the weight one was to get more heath two to build my confidence and self belief which is happening thirdly can not say as it staying a dream for now.

"First weigh in at Slimming World and I lost 4lb "

well done you!

Well done overall on your journey so far op. I've lost 11lb in three weeks so far x

chelmsford

"other day coming up not happy i think i have pick up again finger cross i hope not but we will see.

Good luck as always

thanks i hope its going to be good.There three reason to me losing the weight one was to get more heath two to build my confidence and self belief which is happening thirdly can not say as it staying a dream for now. "

chelmsford

"Well done overall on your journey so far op. I've lost 11lb in three weeks so far x"

Gosh! Well done you too!

this week was okay i lost what i put on last week which was a half a pound hopefully i lose a other pound or more by next weigh in which could get me my 5 and a half stone award..

"Well done overall on your journey so far op. I've lost 11lb in three weeks so far x"

well done to you too

"this week was okay i lost what i put on last week which was a half a pound hopefully i lose a other pound or more by next weigh in which could get me my 5 and a half stone award.. "

I have weigh in today and I'm hoping for a loss

chelmsford

"this week was okay i lost what i put on last week which was a half a pound hopefully i lose a other pound or more by next weigh in which could get me my 5 and a half stone award.. "

That's good news!

chelmsford

"this week was okay i lost what i put on last week which was a half a pound hopefully i lose a other pound or more by next weigh in which could get me my 5 and a half stone award..

I have weigh in today and I'm hoping for a loss "

Fingers crossed for you.

Well done! I had a naughty week and maintained, by some miracle!

"this week was okay i lost what i put on last week which was a half a pound hopefully i lose a other pound or more by next weigh in which could get me my 5 and a half stone award..

Well done! I had a naughty week and maintained, by some miracle!"

thanks from a lonely guy

That's good news! "

thanks from a lonely guy

chelmsford

That's good news! thanks from a lonely guy "

Well done on dropping the weight.

I lost two pounds this week. Considering I've hardly left the studio or office and not excercised at all I'm pleased with this.

Grrrrr I put on 2.2lbs but that's because I had hurt my back so was unable to do as much as I would have usually done

"Grrrrr I put on 2.2lbs but that's because I had hurt my back so was unable to do as much as I would have usually done "

sorry to hear that well you will lose it so take it slow so do not let it get you down.

"Grrrrr I put on 2.2lbs but that's because I had hurt my back so was unable to do as much as I would have usually done

sorry to hear that well you will lose it so take it slow so do not let it get you down. "

My weightloss coach was fine about it as I'd lost 6.6lbs the month before

"Grrrrr I put on 2.2lbs but that's because I had hurt my back so was unable to do as much as I would have usually done

sorry to hear that well you will lose it so take it slow so do not let it get you down.

My weightloss coach was fine about it as I'd lost 6.6lbs the month before "

i see that good to know great weight loss so far.. for me i lost 5 stone 6 in 10 months.

This coming Tuesday is my Birthday one day before weigh in dam I hope it going to be a good one.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

why have abs ...when u can have kebabs xx

"why have abs ...when u can have kebabs xx"

Huh what do you mean

my story

The first time I was weighed by the doctor in 1998 I weigh 107 kg = 16 stone 9 pounds Went up to 139 kg =21 stone 9 pounds my highest weight Then down to 135kg 21stone 3 pounds before slimming world.

The first day at slimming world 17.11.2016 I weigh in at 127.77kg = 20 stone 11 pounds Last weigh in at slimming world was 15 stone 5 pounds

Today 24.8.2017 I saw the nurse she reweigh me at 98kg = 15 stone 4 and a half pounds now

You are doing really well. Enjoy your birthday and use all your flexible syns on one day.

By *bwitchedWoman  over a year ago

Batley, West Yorkshire

From a fellow slimmer a big well done and a big hug! I joined slimming world in November too and have lost a good chunk, although I had a small gain this week courtesy of being away over the weekend, grrrr. But onwards and upwards. Keep going xx

chelmsford

"This coming Tuesday is my Birthday one day before weigh in dam I hope it going to be a good one. "

Ah, have a great birthday and treat yourself!

"From a fellow slimmer a big well done and a big hug! I joined the slimming world in November too and have lost a good chunk, although I had a small gain this week courtesy of being away over the weekend, grrrr. But onwards and upwards. Keep going xx"

thanks. wish the other side I life was going as good as my weight loss.

"You are doing really well. Enjoy your birthday and use all your flexible syns on one day. "

thank you. i will

"This coming Tuesday is my Birthday one day before weigh in dam I hope it going to be a good one.

Ah, have a great birthday and treat yourself! "

thanks sexy

Traffic land

Second weigh in, 2lb off this week and 6 in total. So far, so good

chelmsford

"Second weigh in, 2lb off this week and 6 in total. So far, so good "

Well done you!

chelmsford

Hope you're having a great birthday and good luck, as always, for tomorrow!

Good job OP! Keep it up. I've lost 44lbs(3 stone and a bit) so far this year and getting close my goal.

~Mia

chelmsford

"Good job OP! Keep it up. I've lost 44lbs(3 stone and a bit) so far this year and getting close my goal.

~Mia"

Wow!

"Good job OP! Keep it up. I've lost 44lbs(3 stone and a bit) so far this year and getting close my goal.

~Mia"

thanks well i still a long way off but seem to get harder to get to my target lately but its my birthday today so i not keeping on track but weigh in is tomorrow knowing i may pick up..

Traffic land

~Mia

thanks well i still a long way off but seem to get harder to get to my target lately but its my birthday today so i not keeping on track but weigh in is tomorrow knowing i may pick up.. "

Happy Birthday! Good luck for tomorrow

~Mia

thanks well i still a long way off but seem to get harder to get to my target lately but its my birthday today so i not keeping on track but weigh in is tomorrow knowing i may pick up.. "

Good luck you'll get there!

~Mia

~Mia

Wow! "

Thanks!

~Mia

Happy ??

chelmsford

~Mia

Wow!

Thanks!

~Mia"

You're very welcome

Birthday.

By *ussetdevilCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

Well done, I need to join a club and shed the pounds......

not a good weigh in i pick up 3 and a half pound but i knew i would due to treating my self it was my birthday week..

By *laymates7Woman  over a year ago

Isle of Wight

I should have weighed in 7 mins ago but can't face the scales today, too much cake crisps and wine this week.

chelmsford

"not a good weigh in i pick up 3 and a half pound but i knew i would due to treating my self it was my birthday week.. "

Never mind, you're entitled to enjoy your birthday week. Today's another day!

"not a good weigh in i pick up 3 and a half pound but i knew i would due to treating my self it was my birthday week..

Never mind, you're entitled to enjoy your birthday week. Today's another day! "

yep that true

"I should have weighed in 7 mins ago but can't face the scales today, too much cake crisps and wine this week. "
i see you should not be afraid to get on the scales maybe u lost sum u never know

~Mia

Wow!

Thanks!

~Mia

You're very welcome "

It's been hard work. I'm about 17lbs from my ideal weight.

~Mia

I tried a crash diet a while back for two weeks, I was consuming about 1000 calories a day and going to the gym. I lost the weight far too quickly and now I'm waiting for the skin to catch up.

I went from 14'2 to 12'6 in a three week period.

Slow and steady wins the race!

"not a good weigh in i pick up 3 and a half pound but i knew i would due to treating my self it was my birthday week.. "

I've done that myself but if u work extra hard u could lose it plus a little extra the next time

"not a good weigh in i pick up 3 and a half pound but i knew i would due to treating my self it was my birthday week..

I've done that myself but if u work extra hard u could lose it plus a little extra the next time "

i know that thanks

chelmsford

~Mia

Wow!

Thanks!

~Mia

You're very welcome

It's been hard work. I'm about 17lbs from my ideal weight.

~Mia"

Fantastic Mia!

Tomorrow's a brand new day. Dont be sad. At least you had a nice birthday.

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

I'm still fat

Not in a diet, not been the gym in a week (I'm on holiday)

Don't suppose I'll be posting any weight loss any time soon.

Tomorrow's a brand new day. Dont be sad. At least you had a nice birthday."

ya i did i had to much kfc..

Traffic land

Never mind, as long as you enjoyed it!

Now back on plan!

Never mind, as long as you enjoyed it!

Now back on plan! "

thanks but i do not know anymore but i try

Let myself down this week. Been sat at my desk working extra hours and missed the gym a few times. Put on 1lb but I'm trying to sort this now. Just got back from the gym and will be making an extra effort this week.

another weigh in day coming up soon let see what happens fingers cross. to be honest hope my other wish comes true too

By *hocolate_HeavenMan  over a year ago

Birmingham and Dubai

That's fantastic champ! I have lost 9 pounds in a month on 90 day SSS plan

Good luck tomorrow ??

chelmsford

Yes, it's all crossed for you tomorrow

Good luck tomorrow...

Dreams do come true... keep dreaming keep going..

You will get thete...

"Good luck tomorrow ??"

thanks

"Yes, it's all crossed for you tomorrow "

thanks sexy

"Good luck tomorrow...

Dreams do come true... keep dreaming keep going..

You will get thete..."

not my dream it seem after 21 years.. but thanks for the good luck

lost 3 pounds this week half a pound short of were i was before but hopefully i lost 1 and a half by next Wednesday.

Top banana

chelmsford

"lost 3 pounds this week half a pound short of were i was before but hopefully i lost 1 and a half by next Wednesday."

Hoorah, back on track!

"Top banana "

thanks

"lost 3 pounds this week half a pound short of were i was before but hopefully i lost 1 and a half by next Wednesday.

Hoorah, back on track! "

thanks sexy

Fab. I only lost half a pound but I know why and I enjoyed it so here's to next week. Been trying out some recipes today for those 'I want cake!' Moments.

"Fab. I only lost half a pound but I know why and I enjoyed it so here's to next week. Been trying out some recipes today for those 'I want cake!' Moments."

thanks but your allowed some treats these days

By *laymates7Woman  over a year ago

Isle of Wight

"Fab. I only lost half a pound but I know why and I enjoyed it so here's to next week. Been trying out some recipes today for those 'I want cake!' Moments."

Try the weetabix cake.

"Fab. I only lost half a pound but I know why and I enjoyed it so here's to next week. Been trying out some recipes today for those 'I want cake!' Moments.

Try the weetabix cake. "

Just made the carrot cake. Yummy! I was beginning to think scan bran were for removing paint from old furniture but they make decent cake.

another weigh in day coming up lets see what happens fingers cross

chelmsford

"another weigh in day coming up lets see what happens fingers cross "

Well...as always... it's all crossed!

"another weigh in day coming up lets see what happens fingers cross

Well...as always... it's all crossed! "

thanks

well once again i picked up 2 pounds that fine if u look at what i lost up to now

An extra pound for me this week. I was certain there would be better news. Fed up with trying

Traffic land

I put on 2lb

We had a bereavement and I've been staying with family in Birmingham, so ate what I was given! Certainly wasn't going to add pressure on to my Mom. However I've been back home since Sunday and back on track.

Well done all and chin up to those struggling.

"well once again i picked up 2 pounds that fine if u look at what i lost is better than my gain "

"An extra pound for me this week. I was certain there would be better news. Fed up with trying "
do not be sad u will lose it soon

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

I'm on the opposite scale where i'm trying to gain weight,but in a good way. Used to be 11st 6 lbs but due to a serious back injury and now torn ligaments and soft tissue damage in my foot I've again had to stop training etc. I'm now 10st 6 lbs. Took me a whole bloody year to get to that weight and was very happy. Now I'm like wtf. Life ay

chelmsford

"well once again i picked up 2 pounds that fine if u look at what i lost up to now "

you must be proud of what you've achieved.

chelmsford

"I put on 2lb

We had a bereavement and I've been staying with family in Birmingham, so ate what I was given! Certainly wasn't going to add pressure on to my Mom. However I've been back home since Sunday and back on track.

Well done all and chin up to those struggling.

"

Sorry for your bereavement and well done for getting back on track.

By *parkle......Woman  over a year ago

Staffordshire

WoW that's fantastic

Keep it up

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I'll be joining in as of this week, hope you're ok OP xx

chelmsford

"I'm on the opposite scale where i'm trying to gain weight,but in a good way. Used to be 11st 6 lbs but due to a serious back injury and now torn ligaments and soft tissue damage in my foot I've again had to stop training etc. I'm now 10st 6 lbs. Took me a whole bloody year to get to that weight and was very happy. Now I'm like wtf. Life ay "

Good luck with that, hope you get sorted soon.

chelmsford

"I'll be joining in as of this week, hope you're ok OP xx"

Good luck Georgie!

"I'll be joining in as of this week, hope you're ok OP xx"

i am fine and have fun once you join

"well once again i picked up 2 pounds that fine if u look at what i lost up to now

you must be proud of what you've achieved. "

yes i am thanks

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"I'm on the opposite scale where i'm trying to gain weight,but in a good way. Used to be 11st 6 lbs but due to a serious back injury and now torn ligaments and soft tissue damage in my foot I've again had to stop training etc. I'm now 10st 6 lbs. Took me a whole bloody year to get to that weight and was very happy. Now I'm like wtf. Life ay

Good luck with that, hope you get sorted soon. "

Thanks hun. I do too. Been a shity year so far!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I'll be joining in as of this week, hope you're ok OP xx

Good luck Georgie! "

thanks I'm getting slimming world books out and have joined the gym xx

chelmsford

"I'll be joining in as of this week, hope you're ok OP xx

Good luck Georgie! thanks I'm getting slimming world books out and have joined the gym xx"

I used to use those slimming world books, thought they were very good!

weigh in coming up lets see what happens fingers cross

chelmsford

"weigh in coming up lets see what happens fingers cross "

Ooh,it's all crossed, hope you've had a good week.

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

"you're welcome.

think i would just like to get a flat stomach now, doubt it'll be completely flat but not looking pregnant would be nice. "

With a flat stomach you more likely to get pregnant.

Wishing you all good luck

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

4lb off this week, 4.5 off last week.... Hoping my head is back in the game!

chelmsford

"4lb off this week, 4.5 off last week.... Hoping my head is back in the game! "

Excellent!

"weigh in coming up lets see what happens fingers cross

Ooh,it's all crossed, hope you've had a good week. "

thanks

"Wishing you all good luck"

thanks

chelmsford

"weigh in coming up lets see what happens fingers cross

Ooh,it's all crossed, hope you've had a good week. thanks

"

So,what news?

I had a nice weigh in lost 3 pounds this week which bring my weigh lost to a a loss of 5 stone 6 and a half pound loss where I use to weigh 20 stone 11 pounds now I weigh 15 stone 4 and a half pound so far

chelmsford

"I had a nice weigh in lost 3 pounds this week which bring my weigh lost to a a loss of 5 stone 6 and a half pound loss where I use to weigh 20 stone 11 pounds now I weigh 15 stone 4 and a half pound so far "

Wow! Great news, back on track, well done you!

"I had a nice weigh in lost 3 pounds this week which bring my weigh lost to a a loss of 5 stone 6 and a half pound loss where I use to weigh 20 stone 11 pounds now I weigh 15 stone 4 and a half pound so far

Wow! Great news, back on track, well done you! "

thanks sweetheart

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

2 pounds this week xx

"2 pounds this week xx "

well done

chelmsford

"2 pounds this week xx "

Yes well done!

Swindon

I joined last week and weighed in tonight, lost an amazing ten and a half pounds...... So chuffed

chelmsford

"I joined last week and weighed in tonight, lost an amazing ten and a half pounds...... So chuffed "

Good grief, that's amazing!

"I joined last week and weighed in tonight, lost an amazing ten and a half pounds...... So chuffed "

well done on your first week.. my was only six and a half the first weekend which was 8 months ago

I think my final target would be 14 stone one pound maybe but we will see how i look then at take it from their?

Swindon

"I think my final target would be 14 stone one pound maybe but we will see how i look then at take it from their? "

Sounds like a plan, I don't have a target weight yet.....

Swindon

"I joined last week and weighed in tonight, lost an amazing ten and a half pounds...... So chuffed

Good grief, that's amazing! "

Thanks, I was dumbstruck.... Thought maybe the scales were wrong lol....

chelmsford

"I joined last week and weighed in tonight, lost an amazing ten and a half pounds...... So chuffed

Thanks, I was dumbstruck.... Thought maybe the scales were wrong lol.... "

Obviously not, keep going!

Swindon

Thanks, I was dumbstruck.... Thought maybe the scales were wrong lol....

Obviously not, keep going! "

I will, thanks....

chelmsford

It's all crossed as usual for tomorrows weigh in!

Today was weigh in lost 1 and a half pounds which got me my 5 and a half stone award where my told loss to date is 5 stone 8 pounds in 9 months. I use to weigh 20 stone 11 pounds now i weigh 15 stone 3 pounds

chelmsford

"Today was weigh in lost 1 and a half pounds which got me my 5 and a half stone award where my told loss to date is 5 stone 8 pounds in 9 months. I use to weigh 20 stone 11 pounds now i weigh 15 stone 3 pounds "

You're a star! Well done. Your success is an incentive for others!

"Today was weigh in lost 1 and a half pounds which got me my 5 and a half stone award where my told loss to date is 5 stone 8 pounds in 9 months. I use to weigh 20 stone 11 pounds now i weigh 15 stone 3 pounds

You're a star! Well done. Your success is an incentive for others! "

thanks

Swindon

"Today was weigh in lost 1 and a half pounds which got me my 5 and a half stone award where my told loss to date is 5 stone 8 pounds in 9 months. I use to weigh 20 stone 11 pounds now i weigh 15 stone 3 pounds "

Well done.. I lost one and a half pounds too... That's twelve pounds so far...

chelmsford

"Today was weigh in lost 1 and a half pounds which got me my 5 and a half stone award where my told loss to date is 5 stone 8 pounds in 9 months. I use to weigh 20 stone 11 pounds now i weigh 15 stone 3 pounds

Well done.. I lost one and a half pounds too... That's twelve pounds so far...

"

You must be chuffed as nuts

Well done!