FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > looks or personality ??

looks or personality ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

whats more important to you when meeting someone or a couple you might swing with ?? do you just go on how much some one turns you on with how good they look ?? or is personality more important to you ?

for us personality is what makes others attractive to us and if they are really good looking too its a bonus. but as we are not what some refer to as "harden swingers" we cant just have sex with others just for the sake of it we have to fancy the person not the image.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personality def, without a doubt...

But......... Not Ugly, can't do ugly, sorry!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Personality def, without a doubt...

But......... Not Ugly, can't do ugly, sorry! "

So looks are more important then lol

But......... Not Ugly, can't do ugly, sorry! "

Same here! Good personality AND looks that do it for me and I melt

And.. they can be a right scream too, great fun.. but if grubby.. Still can't lol.

But......... Not Ugly, can't do ugly, sorry!

So looks are more important then lol"

No... depends, different things attract in different ways...

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

If I am arranging a meet looks are without doubt important.... if they don't look right I won't get as far as the personality. How they come across will then seal the deal.

There are situations where I can overlook personality... minly because they are instantly involved and it's a pure lust thing there and then.

There are situations where I can overlook the looks... I just don't look... again it's a very there and then thing.

But to arrange something, I have to say looks come into play first - if the looks aren't right it goes nowhere.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

bit of both for me to be honest ..sometimes if they are fab on the outside but ugly on the inside its a no go ...

but the other way around and its still a possible .

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Personality every time but there has to be that initial spark to find out if there is a personality if that makes sense

By *resh freddieMan  over a year ago

Penistone

Ooo now that’s an interesting question! Can you separate the two though?. Don’t you think that someone with a negative personality sullies your opinion regarding there looks?

Granted its easier to perform a sexual act with someone you desire but if they are bitter or not generally warm or have a likeable personality dos it not mar things?

Have chatted to the good looking gal in the pub and found after 15 mins I don’t find her appealing but found my self far more attracted to her more plainer mate who has reeled me in with her whit and persona.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Personality every time but there has to be that initial spark to find out if there is a personality if that makes sense"

We agree with that

"Ooo now that’s an interesting question! Can you separate the two though?. Don’t you think that someone with a negative personality sullies your opinion regarding there looks?

Granted its easier to perform a sexual act with someone you desire but if they are bitter or not generally warm or have a likeable personality dos it not mar things?

Have chatted to the good looking gal in the pub and found after 15 mins I don’t find her appealing but found my self far more attracted to her more plainer mate who has reeled me in with her whit and persona.

"

Have to agree.... some may be really nice looking, met some who really do think looks guarantees them a play.. Not always so, looks are looks but dull and negative or even just that.. 'i'm here, what more do you want' mentality does little here...

Think if we were all honest with ourselves we would all say a bit of both, you have to have a physical attraction to want to speak to them in the first place...its then down to whether their personality makes that attraction stronger or weaker.

Everyone seems to be avoiding saying attraction is important, perhaps because they don't want to seem shallow... but at the end of they day we can only fancy who we fancy and it's not a crime to reject someone on looks, just as is isn't on the basis of their personality.

It's probably why everyone likes to take their time about who they choose and meet, because really they want both... don't we all in an ideal world?

"Think if we were all honest with ourselves we would all say a bit of both, you have to have a physical attraction to want to speak to them in the first place...its then down to whether their personality makes that attraction stronger or weaker.

Everyone seems to be avoiding saying attraction is important, perhaps because they don't want to seem shallow... but at the end of they day we can only fancy who we fancy and it's not a crime to reject someone on looks, just as is isn't on the basis of their personality.

It's probably why everyone likes to take their time about who they choose and meet, because really they want both... don't we all in an ideal world?"

Hear Hear the voice of reason!!

"Think if we were all honest with ourselves we would all say a bit of both, you have to have a physical attraction to want to speak to them in the first place...its then down to whether their personality makes that attraction stronger or weaker.

It's probably why everyone likes to take their time about who they choose and meet, because really they want both... don't we all in an ideal world?

Hear Hear the voice of reason!!"

No it's Olly. O....lly

I dont care what they look like or if they have a personality. They all look the same with a gimp mask on.

Im here for my pleasure not thiers

thank f*ck.....

at least with personality, ill get a shag

ahem !

" Good personality AND looks that do it for me and I melt "

Damn, and arse. Well thats me out

lmao

im on about me ya nana....i got a cracking personality ya know. has made grown men tremble

"whats more important to you when meeting someone or a couple you might swing with ?? do you just go on how much some one turns you on with how good they look ?? or is personality more important to you ?

for us personality is what makes others attractive to us and if they are really good looking too its a bonus. but as we are not what some refer to as "harden swingers" we cant just have sex with others just for the sake of it we have to fancy the person not the image.

"

Can't disagree with any of that guys xxx

Norfolk

I suppose the real questions is, is a pulse really necessary? pmsl

"I suppose the real questions is, is a pulse really necessary? pmsl"

nope...thats just a bonus!

ah eh fer fooks sake i will just have to accept sympathy shags then

good mood just disappearing out the window with the smoke off me fag

Norfolk

"I suppose the real questions is, is a pulse really necessary? pmsl

nope...thats just a bonus! "

at least if they don't have one you know the personality will be a bit stiff ....... Result I say pmsl

(hope K don't read this os i always tell her a pulse is vital!)

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"whats more important to you when meeting someone or a couple you might swing with ?? do you just go on how much some one turns you on with how good they look ?? or is personality more important to you ?

"

Looks matter up to point but if you only go on looks you must be a bit shallow. If you are having a meet, drink etc then if they have zero personality the meet loses something

Merseyside

"Ooo now that’s an interesting question! Can you separate the two though?. Don’t you think that someone with a negative personality sullies your opinion regarding there looks?

"

Very good way of explaining it

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"lmao

im on about me ya nana....i got a cracking personality ya know. has made grown men tremble"

and a cracking set of tits too lol

has to be looks, i aint doing no minger , im not bloody desperate , then i'l see if they have a personality, if they aint, tatty bye, next

Well i have neither so im ok on this one

Personality. Through experience I have found a lot of the so called beautiful people are up their own arse and love themselves too much. The often have zero personality.

"

Merseyside

[Removed by poster at 14/08/09 05:05:23]

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"[Removed by poster at 14/08/09 05:05:23]"

Well, am rather shallow - I go by looks. So if I've chased ya, winked ya, emailed ya (or dare I even say, shagged ya)... then it was all looks that caught my attention

..but then again if the personality shines through, am definitely there for seconds, thirds, ...

... and if I aint, that doesn't mean you're ugly - it just means you're wriggling out of my grasp like wet eels - but not to worry, you can run but you can't hide.. muahahahahahahahah!!!!

Personality. Through experience I have found a lot of the so called beautiful people are up their own arse and love themselves too much. The often have zero personality.

" Good personality AND looks that do it for me and I melt "

After seeing your profile pics it is a good job not everybody thinks like you or you would never get a shag.

"If I am arranging a meet looks are without doubt important.... if they don't look right I won't get as far as the personality. How they come across will then seal the deal.

There are situations where I can overlook personality... minly because they are instantly involved and it's a pure lust thing there and then.

There are situations where I can overlook the looks... I just don't look... again it's a very there and then thing.

But to arrange something, I have to say looks come into play first - if the looks aren't right it goes nowhere.

"

Then you are very shallow. Ugly people are born ugly. You wasn't born overweight.

"

Well said.

Have to agree.... some may be really nice looking, met some who really do think looks guarantees them a play.. Not always so, looks are looks but dull and negative or even just that.. 'i'm here, what more do you want' mentality does little here... "

Well said

"has to be looks, i aint doing no minger , im not bloody desperate , then i'l see if they have a personality, if they aint, tatty bye, next "

If you are so beautiful put a face pic up

Too many people on here who say they could not have sexy with an ugly person are ugly themselves. They should buy a mirror.

Before you say I must be ugly because I have no pic up you are so wrong. Without boasting I am beautiful and sexy. My work stops me putting a pic up.

» Add a new message to this topic