FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > men pretending to be women to meet up

men pretending to be women to meet up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I cant believe the lengths some men will go to for a fuck. I chatted to a potential meet on another site a few mths ago but was'nt my type so did'nt bother then when i joined here got chattin again purely cos i did'nt recognise him until he gave me his msn addy n it came up blocked. Told him he was'nt my type(he also tried add me 2 facebook n had sum friends in common which put me off). Then today i had a woman in my inbox on here with pics sayin wud i be up for meeting her and her bf so added to msn i asked see a pic of her bf and its him. He single cos had said so before yet she/he says they been 2gether a yr. Now i dont know whether to be flattered or worried bout the extentof the lengths this man is going to just to get in my knickers. Why do they pretend be women.....weirdo's!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I cant believe the lengths some men will go to for a fuck. I chatted to a potential meet on another site a few mths ago but was'nt my type so did'nt bother then when i joined here got chattin again purely cos i did'nt recognise him until he gave me his msn addy n it came up blocked. Told him he was'nt my type(he also tried add me 2 facebook n had sum friends in common which put me off). Then today i had a woman in my inbox on here with pics sayin wud i be up for meeting her and her bf so added to msn i asked see a pic of her bf and its him. He single cos had said so before yet she/he says they been 2gether a yr. Now i dont know whether to be flattered or worried bout the extentof the lengths this man is going to just to get in my knickers. Why do they pretend be women.....weirdo's!!!!"

Might be anyone's knickers, but does look like he is all over the place...

Guess you have done the right things, blocking him and ignoring, allways the best way. If you 100% sure and can satisfy admin they might be able to close his account. use the report profile link, from his profile.

As long as that length is over 6 inches...id fuck him!

Desperate, sad, dangerous. take your pick really. any sensible guy would take the hint, and move on.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i wud put cant find a paper bag big en uf fit over his ugly head

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Id say steer clear.

If you have the slightest doubt its usually for a reason...trust your instinct.

"I cant believe the lengths some men will go to for a fuck. I chatted to a potential meet on another site a few mths ago but was'nt my type so did'nt bother then when i joined here got chattin again purely cos i did'nt recognise him until he gave me his msn addy n it came up blocked. Told him he was'nt my type(he also tried add me 2 facebook n had sum friends in common which put me off). Then today i had a woman in my inbox on here with pics sayin wud i be up for meeting her and her bf so added to msn i asked see a pic of her bf and its him. He single cos had said so before yet she/he says they been 2gether a yr. Now i dont know whether to be flattered or worried bout the extentof the lengths this man is going to just to get in my knickers. Why do they pretend be women.....weirdo's!!!!

Might be anyone's knickers, but does look like he is all over the place...

Guess you have done the right things, blocking him and ignoring, allways the best way. If you 100% sure and can satisfy admin they might be able to close his account. use the report profile link, from his profile."

damn a serious thread....agree with biplus.x

This site if slowly but surely filling with folk who are not what they purport to be

"I cant believe the lengths some men will go to for a fuck. I chatted to a potential meet on another site a few mths ago but was'nt my type so did'nt bother then when i joined here got chattin again purely cos i did'nt recognise him until he gave me his msn addy n it came up blocked. Told him he was'nt my type(he also tried add me 2 facebook n had sum friends in common which put me off). Then today i had a woman in my inbox on here with pics sayin wud i be up for meeting her and her bf so added to msn i asked see a pic of her bf and its him. He single cos had said so before yet she/he says they been 2gether a yr. Now i dont know whether to be flattered or worried bout the extentof the lengths this man is going to just to get in my knickers. Why do they pretend be women.....weirdo's!!!!"
personally i would be worried...sounds like hes going in to stalker territory there

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"This site if slowly but surely filling with folk who are not what they purport to be "

It`s not just this site but all of them

from experiance this site has a lot less and appeares to be a lot better than most in ing them out

"This site if slowly but surely filling with folk who are not what they purport to be

from experiance this site has a lot less and appeares to be a lot better than most in ing them out "

Used to think that way but unfortunately I am not sure the thread count on this site with regard to the subject quite backs that theory up

By *resh freddieMan  over a year ago

Penistone

"This site if slowly but surely filling with folk who are not what they purport to be

from experiance this site has a lot less and appeares to be a lot better than most in ing them out

Used to think that way but unfortunately I am not sure the thread count on this site with regard to the subject quite backs that theory up "

It’s a free site and so attracts both good and bad. It is one reason many people flock to pay sites. Not saying people should mass exodus but when people can make another bogus profile with no cost it will obviously happen now and again.

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

im off to scare someone this weekend who believes im a woman with great boobs

Penistone

"im off to scare someone this weekend who believes im a woman with great boobs "

I wonder where that could be lol.

I some how doubt you will scare one little bit though

maidstone

lol these are vanilla friends who've moved to kettering ...ive heard its quiet there and they might shock easily !

Penistone

"lol these are vanilla friends who've moved to kettering ...ive heard its quiet there and they might shock easily ! "

Kettering is veeeeeeery sleepy so dont shout too loud when your there

If he's that keen to get in your knickers... Post him a pair!

"lol these are vanilla friends who've moved to kettering ...ive heard its quiet there and they might shock easily ! "

Have a great weekend miss

maidstone

"lol these are vanilla friends who've moved to kettering ...ive heard its quiet there and they might shock easily !

Have a great weekend miss "

thankyou ...xxx

» Add a new message to this topic