FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Blocked

Blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Happy Man OP   Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

I was in the chatroom this morning. A message popped up some couple had blocked me. I have never spoken to the couple or looked at their profile. Also I am not one of the idiot single males. If I read a couples profile and they say no single males I would NEVER contact them. I am one of the few single males who actually read profiles fully lol.

Naturally I was confused lol as to why this couple blocked me. I mentioned it in the chattroom and was told by others a lot of couples do this. They come in the chatroom and block all single males straight away.

Now I can understand why couples would block the idiot single males who contact them when they have on profile no single males. What I can't understand is couples who block all singles males even if they have never tried to speak to them or look at their profile.

Any couples who do this care to share why? I am intrigued lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Merseyside

I have just checked my block list and noticed another couple I have never spoken to or looked at their profile have blocked me. What the f...?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

just start blocking all the ignorant mo fo couples that there is out there, mind you your block list would be HUGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"I have just checked my block list and noticed another couple I have never spoken to or looked at their profile have blocked me. What the f...?"

your block list is people you have blocked

when you look at cams in chat it`s very easy to block them as the buttons overlap

go to block list and deleat it will clear them

Couples, not sure about single women, have the facility available to block contact from all single guys, perhaps they have chosen to do that hence the messages you have seen

Boldon

"Couples, not sure about single women, have the facility available to block contact from all single guys, perhaps they have chosen to do that hence the messages you have seen "

even guys can block single guys

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"I have just checked my block list and noticed another couple I have never spoken to or looked at their profile have blocked me. What the f...?"

We've only been here a couple of weeks, spoke to very few people, yet had a pop up from someone we've never spoken to saying they'd blocked us, wtf!!

Merseyside

"I have just checked my block list and noticed another couple I have never spoken to or looked at their profile have blocked me. What the f...?

when you look at cams in chat it`s very easy to block them as the buttons overlap

go to block list and deleat it will clear them "

Not true it came up in chatroom this couple had blocked me. If I had blocked them I would be able to unblock them and I can't

By *nffCouple  over a year ago

derby

have to admit to blocking local people especially single guys that are local to us purely cos hubby is a group leader in a very large company. not being arsey just careful!!!!!!

Boldon

"I have just checked my block list and noticed another couple I have never spoken to or looked at their profile have blocked me. What the f...?

go to block list and deleat it will clear them

Not true it came up in chatroom this couple had blocked me. If I had blocked them I would be able to unblock them and I can't"

may be they viewed you and blocked you same way or they got a blanket block on all single males

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To be honest, it doesn't really matter why people block others, they are allowed to without having to justify themselves.

No doubt everyone will get blocked at some point by someone, don't let it worry you.

But I will say if a person is a Gold or Silver member and are in chat, they can dock more than one cam.

The dock button is right next to the block button, and sometimes the wrong button is clicked.

a scout leader for baden powell perhaps

" I mentioned it in the chattroom and was told by others a lot of couples do this. They come in the chatroom and block all single males straight away.

"

Thats just daft, Jo and I dont meet single guys but we both still chat to them and like to see the banter in the room from them! At the end of the day, the chat room is a chat room.... OK, people do arrange meets in there but id most members go in there to, funnily enough chat!!

If they are blocking single males they are losing the whole dynamic of the chat room as they will miss the funny somments etc. Plain daft.

For instance, the scots room wouldnt be the same without certain members.... Mr44, Sct2006, Fugyuk and more.... all very funny guys to chat to.

Steve

» Add a new message to this topic