FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > your partners body size

your partners body size

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm curious here as to what people's reasons behind thier preferences when it comes to thier partners body size choices. (Hight, weight etc)

For me visually I find tall women very appealing but in reality it's always a little awkward, it feels strange as a guy reaching up for a kiss or not being able to easily put an arm around thier shoulder when walking.

I tend to mainly prefer petite partners (hight and build) (male and female). Shorter than me, and much less broad than me.

I just find that it feels so much more natural when holding hands, or cuddling. But also I find it cute and a turn on when a girl is reaching up for a kiss.

Plus on a personal level I love the feeling of being the big strong man lol. Somone curled up as a little spoon in a hug who I can completely envelop in a hug just seems natural. Plus in sex it can be fun to just be able to pick em up/throw them about the bed without any effort.

So what body type do you like and is it different to what you find visually attractive.

BTW keep the thread grown up, don't slag off anyone for thier preferences or thier body type.

If somone does start body shaming etc please don't feed the troll just ignore them and report it to admin so we don't get dragged off track x

Hips is one thing I can never settle on though, I like both wide hips and narrow hips, that just seems to be based on phases.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like taller men because they make me feel more short and feminine. I don't like really skinny or really fat but I like someone I can cuddle.

I seem to find aspects in women that are opposite to myself, so a few inches shorter, and more well endowned in the boob department. Not sure why!

By *airymagicWoman  over a year ago

goblin city

I prefer taller in fact must be taller

I dont want to be with someone I might break, im not little and weirdly strong

I love a well built man. Someone who makes me feel protected and safe.

Rugby types who have that bit extra on their bodies.

Although generally if i like them personality wise, anything goes.

I tend to be more worried about what someone thinks of me then what I think of them. This is because I am fat and society has taught me that this is shameful.

Not a pity me comment, just stating the narrative that is in my head.

By *airymagicWoman  over a year ago

goblin city

"I tend to be more worried about what someone thinks of me then what I think of them. This is because I am fat and society has taught me that this is shameful.

"

Well your my ideal body type of woman to play with and envy

Shorter than me, not hard though.

Figure wise, not arsed.

Sex isn't all about the looks, if there isn't a mental connection, it's less fun.

"I tend to be more worried about what someone thinks of me then what I think of them. This is because I am fat and society has taught me that this is shameful.

"

Surely though you still have your own preferences?

Well your my ideal body type of woman to play with and envy "

Thank you. I must get a bit more honest with my pics though. I have put on weight, and am up to a size 24 now. Much larger than the pics give context to. But it is within my ability to change this.

Thank you. I must get a bit more honest with my pics though. I have put on weight, and am up to a size 24 now. Much larger than the pics give context to. But it is within my ability to change this. "

I've dropped from a 22 to an 18. I just had to wait until i was ready. Still a way to go yet but it's doeable.

And btw i'd like you no matter what your body size is.

Do this for you...no one else xx

"

But I reflect on the guys I have been with and there isn't a pattern beyond them acquiescing to me. So I don't know that I have fully formed a preference for myself yet, or felt at liberty to.

Not really.

It is the soul of the person, their brain and manner that shines to me. Their mind. I've fallen for many friends over time who I would not have considered aesthetically, so even fancying - who knows?

Yeah, I might look at a guy and go phwoaaaar but that can be fleeting often. Sorry, not meaning to be obtuse. I just don't know.

My regular partners have come in all shapes and sizes. I can find most body types attractive, except for hugely under or over weight, or beer belly with small legs. If it's in proportion it's pleasing on the eye.

I am partial to some body hair, although my long term partner doesn't have much.

But I reflect on the guys I have been with and there isn't a pattern beyond them acquiescing to me. So I don't know that I have fully formed a preference for myself yet, or felt at liberty to.

Not really.

It is the soul of the person, their brain and manner that shines to me. Their mind. I've fallen for many friends over time who I would not have considered aesthetically, so even fancying - who knows?

Yeah, I might look at a guy and go phwoaaaar but that can be fleeting often. Sorry, not meaning to be obtuse. I just don't know. "

Interesting. I get that real life is different than purely theoretical.

As in this case personality qould be moot as it can be assumed that any hypothetical partner would have an atractive personality.

Tall guys with meet on there bones do it for me

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

For a playmate Mrs likes tall well built, rugby type guys and girlie but not drippy girls.

After 32 years together she is used to me being me.

Average build, 5'10 all my own teeth, always clean and fresh.

Preferences are individual to each of us, it's what makes us different to each other.

Without wishing to sit too much on the fence I've met people from here with a variety of sizes, I'd estimate probably from about a size 8 to 18, some probably around 5ft 2 or 3 tall, others 5ft 10 or 11. So I'm genuinely not all about size provided the person is smiley, friendly and positive

BUT! to try and answer the question if I was to describe my ideal, probably around a size 12, with a few curves, around 5 ft 6 to 5 ft 9, someone to hug and squeeze and be able to feel. I'm quite tall and dont have a waif like figure so if someone is too petite and slight they'll get lost when we cuddle..

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I would have to say that I don't have a preference for one particular body type. I tend to find extremely over-weight, extremely thin, and massively muscly a turn off, but beyond that... I'm all about the personality.

Cal

I don't search for a type. I don't specifically look at a woman to see what shape she is before I start thinking of her as a sex partner.

But, I'm not the biggest of guys, and I do like throwing a woman around the bed a little, . So a tiny frame has my dominating side at its peak.

But I've been with woman larger than me, and It's apparent that I'm stronger than I look.

For great sex, it's not about body shapes, it's about attraction.

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple  over a year ago

home sweet home

"I like taller men because they make me feel more short and feminine. I don't like really skinny or really fat but I like someone I can cuddle.

I seem to find aspects in women that are opposite to myself, so a few inches shorter, and more well endowned in the boob department. Not sure why!"

Well you don't need to look any further

I'm a big girl in both height and weight, I'm 5'9 and 14 stone....as I'm tall I carry the weight pretty good, when it comes to men I don't mind about the height but he needs to be strong and muscular after all doesn't every woman want to be thrown around a bit in the bed room....xxx

your not fat your beautiful but I know exactly how you feel x

"

Hmmm, I did used to have a preference for tall , dark men but have changed in the past couple of years. Mr is a bit taller than me and bald with a goatee, previously I would have hated facial hair but now I like it. As for body type, as long as a man isn't too overweight I don't mind, and prefer the dad bod type. X

I like taller men, I always have done. My ex-partners have all been tall, but their body shape has differed. I like to be the little spoon, and having a tall, manly guy makes me feel more feminine, I suppose. Also, being plus-size, it makes me feel somewhat smaller.

Like so many others, there isn't a set rule. A nice face, good smile and a sense of humour goes a long way for me.

Thank you. I must get a bit more honest with my pics though. I have put on weight, and am up to a size 24 now. Much larger than the pics give context to. But it is within my ability to change this. "

It is, but only do it if YOU want to!

I personally like a shorter women and also I love curves.

I guess I'm lucky that the wife fits the brief.

By *northernsoulMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Big fan of plus size women and not ashamed to admit it. Always have been!

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i like giants, 6ft 4 and above. think it stems from my first real boyfriend being that tall, plus most of my family are tall and even my kids are taller than me so anyone less than 5ft 10 seems like they could be my kid.

sometimes i float towards obese guys, have an on and off fetish for them. mostly it's for an average body, something like slim or gym fit. got a thing for very muscular guys, the over inflated ones, but not met anyone that size ever, don't even see them knocking about round my town and i'm on my 2nd gym now here.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I've always had a thing for the shape now referred to as "dad bod" in men and where women are concerned it's ladies with an hourglass shape to them and that can be found on women of all sizes

This is indeed tricky! I have had immense fun with petite through to very curvy ladies and even slightly taller because there has been that spark between us with personality as much as a visual attraction. In that regard, I suppose it must be their face that is the physical phwooar that gets me. Pretty eyes and a big smile do turn my head. But most of my fab meets come from chatting a fair bit first. So personality has to play a big part there to make me want to meet up with the appealing face too

As a 6ft 2 fat bird (yay, go me!), i tend to prefer bigger built guys (medium build upwards) as i get a bit paranoid about hurting the bloke in bed. I tend to find humour, dark hair and a sexy demeanour most attractive.

I like holding hands and cuddling on the sofa but to be honest i prefer a bit of space when walking and when you see couples walking with arms around each other, one of them always looks awkward, so don't feel i'm missing out.

I've always had plenty of attention from men (before i turned into a hermit once i had kids), so i know there are loads of men who aren't bothered by body size/height etc as long as you're attractive.

You like what you like i guess - somebody for everyone.

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

Interesting reading the replies here. When I met Vik 11 years ago she was 5'3" and a size 22/24 with 38GG tits. I never particularly liked bigger women, but something about her confidence in her body and attitude just made her rock it so well. That and amazing sex we fell in love, got married etc.

A couple of years ago, due to a degenerative knee problem, she needed to lose weight. Whilst we had been together she had dropped to a size 14 for us to qualify for IVF (ironically it was me firing blanks). But due to her knee and not being able to exercise the weight went back on and she went up to a size 18. Vicious circle for her knee problem.

So she had weight loss surgery. She is not a size 6-8 and weighs less than half the weight of when I first met her.

So in essence body-type-wise I have a totally different wife now. And so it is interesting noting how my preferences have changed. I'm now probably slightly more attracted to bigger women than I used to be. Nostalgia? Maybe. Or maybe just variety, which is after all why we are here. But most of the women I meet that are the size Vik used to be don't turn me on now. I certainly miss her enourmous tits lol but her boobs fit her body size now, she'd look daft if they hadn't shrunk.

It took her a long time to get comfortable in her new body. She didn't know what type of clothes to wear etc. But now she has a style that works so well for her. And she rocks it and looks amazing.

It is funny some of the practical things though. We do a lot of shibari, and a rope goes around her more times than it used to. When we spoon I can get my arms right around her, which I couldn't before. I feel more protective cuddling this little thing. I can pick her up and carry her. Which I love doing.

So umm yeah, sorry, waffling lovey dovey post.

-Matt

In men I like taller than me (not difficult really) but generally (and thinking about past experiences) I'm a lover of all male body types. Woman I tend to go for similar to me - curvy. I'm a boob girl.

I like men taller than me - around the 6 foot mark, it's nice to feel protected when hugging or spooning.

Average build, not generally attracted to men who are either very slim or very built.

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

"

I feel the same way. I am actually very insecure in my body. As a size 18 I go for bigger men in general so as I feel less fat. I do however also like bigger men because I love that feeling of being protected. I also don't want the fear of breaking them!

I have met 5"7 very slim guys to 6"7 slim guys and larger short and tall guys. So the body doesnt shape doesnt come into it for me.

What im attracted to is them and their mind/personality. I adore the male body I love spending time stroking, touching, licking, masssaging the male body.

Its been nearly a year since I have been in a regular fwb relationship so the next guy who I am regular with will be spoilt

Tall. My prefrence is 6ft plus. I always used to go for longish hair and beards too but that prefrence is changing slightly.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I prefer a taller man because it makes me feel more feminine and I love the cuddle that goes with a taller man but that's something I like, it wouldn't put me off meeting men that aren't tall. It's mostly about personality and how we get on to be fair. In my eyes most people are just 'normal' shapes and sizes. The connection is more important to me.

All my partners have been shorter than me, but not always weighed less than me. I have also been attracted to women taller than me, but not sure they've really been attracted to me physically.

"Big fan of plus size women and not ashamed to admit it. Always have been! "
Oooh well hello

I like taller men but its not essential in a short term playmate as chances are were not going to be cuddling much.

Must be slim, I'm attracted to definition and I'm quite chubby myself, two chubby people in a bed just makes for less room in the bed for more to join in

Hair, must have hair I can play with, run my hands through, pull and tug and leave him looking like he's been dragged through a bed backwards.

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

They are all taller than me

By *he Devils Daughter!Woman  over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

I do have a preference

Though it's not set in stone, as personality does play a big part of any attraction

(yeah, accuse me of sitting on the fence, or not being fussy, though the reality is far from that)

I like someone who is physically the equal of me, not too short or petite, not too much taller than me

So 5'5" +, size 12 - 16, would suit me nicely

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

I have always had tall partners.I like tall, big thighs and arms. Prefer average to muscled bodies.I like the softness to a mans body.

I prefer slim, athletic build.

A footballers physique rather than a rugby players physique though apparently being fat, I should only like men the same size as me

I'm one of those people that doesn't have just one thing I like. My partner is curvy, but in the past I've gone for girls with all body shapes. Petite with curves and without, larger, shorter, taller, slimmer.

I think the main reason for this is I'm drawn quicker to a pretty face than I am to a certain type of body which may not even be on show. For all of the same reasons you mentioned, smaller girls can be great, but I can do all of the with my girl too as she's not too tall or broad for any of it.

One of the best things about swinging though, is it gives you a chance to sample all the other options.

my preference is a bit taller so 5'5 up.. not a fan of giants.

i like a dad bod. like strong arms shoulders n thighs without him going to a gym.. that whole 'ripped' look is a turn off

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"

This exactly.

I guess I don't find one particular body type attractive.

I do tend to go for taller people probably because I'm only 5'2 and I've not met many shorter than me.

I like ladies to be a fuller figure like my own so my insecurities don't scream out.

Same height or shorter than me please.

Shape wise I'm fine if it's not extreme either way.

Body size makes no difference to me providing they have an attractive looking face, after all beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Same height or taller for me...

I would feel a little self conscious with someone shorter and sex just isn't the same...

We are not all the same height lying down no matter how much people like to say it

When we started our fab journey, our tastes as a couple were similar and, we believed, we would stick to this...but Fuzz's preferences have grown and like a child in a candy shop he wants them all lol!

I try to not stick to type but find that most men I click with are just like my husband - my type, dark hair, brooding eyes and funny! Ladies I love are small, quirky, tattooed is good and feisty!

Peach x

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I definitely have a male type as, looking back at the guys I have met, and their pics, nearly all are tall, dark hair, dark eyes with a good body but not built like the hulk. I think I prefer some body hair to smooth and what always makes me want more is the kissing. They can be the hottest looking guy ever, but if they can't kiss, I won't meet them again. Also good banter and intelligence are important to me, I need to smile and laugh and be interested in what they have to say.

I like my women petite and pretty, classy and well dressed.

I like very tall well built men who are broad. Maybe it's the sense of security I feel when I'm wrapped up in their arms. The spooning is better and I love being picked up easily during filthy sessions of fun. But alas not everyone is into petite women. I have a soft spot for bald men too

By *eather_Loves_SexWoman  over a year ago

Halfway Between London and Brighton

I love tall, at least taller than me for reasons outlined above - am plus sized but even when slimmer I have a big frame - hands and feet, I'm weirdly picky though I have no right to be (ain't no oil painting) Personality does play a big part - if they are gorgeous but boring that's a big turn off!

A nice smile, twinkly eyes, nice bum are all factors that will make me fancy someone, they can override my other preferences!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 29/06/17 08:51:02]

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I prefer tall, athletic built men. That said, I wouldn't say no to one of my friends who is very rotund. If I saw him on here it would be a no, but because I know him, he's amazing in every way, I don't see his size.

Tall and well built. I'm easily 5 11-12 with heels on and am not dainty

Having re read my post last night and looking at it through slightly more sober eyes (a large glass of wine in the bath is never a good idea) I do write some crap sometimes.

Yes, if you sat me down and asked me to draw my ideal man then I'd choose stocky but in the real world this doesn't apply.

Above all, if they are funny, make me laugh, make me understand the real them, warm my heart with just a smile, make me feel wonderful just by being with me then that is the biggest attraction in the world.

By that point, I couldn't care less what body size you have, what hair colour or skin type.

I'm just into you for being the wonderful person you are.

By *iss.RedWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

I don't think I have a physical type. If I look at my exs, they've all been very different physically. I do tend to like a taller guy but being 5ft that's not too difficult. Nice eyes, smile and arms go a long way with me but so does sense of humour and a good personality.

The body type I like is pretty much the same as the type I find visually attractive.

I like an athletic build, because I like seeing it and I like feeling a guy's lithe muscles, especially in his arms when he's above me. Height doesn't bother me as long as a guy is as tall or taller than me (not hard at 5'6").

I can't think of an instance where I visually like a physical trait but I don't like it in actuality. Hmm.

"Interesting reading the replies here. When I met Vik 11 years ago she was 5'3" and a size 22/24 with 38GG tits. I never particularly liked bigger women, but something about her confidence in her body and attitude just made her rock it so well. That and amazing sex we fell in love, got married etc.

A couple of years ago, due to a degenerative knee problem, she needed to lose weight. Whilst we had been together she had dropped to a size 14 for us to qualify for IVF (ironically it was me firing blanks). But due to her knee and not being able to exercise the weight went back on and she went up to a size 18. Vicious circle for her knee problem.

So she had weight loss surgery. She is not a size 6-8 and weighs less than half the weight of when I first met her.

So in essence body-type-wise I have a totally different wife now. And so it is interesting noting how my preferences have changed. I'm now probably slightly more attracted to bigger women than I used to be. Nostalgia? Maybe. Or maybe just variety, which is after all why we are here. But most of the women I meet that are the size Vik used to be don't turn me on now. I certainly miss her enourmous tits lol but her boobs fit her body size now, she'd look daft if they hadn't shrunk.

It took her a long time to get comfortable in her new body. She didn't know what type of clothes to wear etc. But now she has a style that works so well for her. And she rocks it and looks amazing.

It is funny some of the practical things though. We do a lot of shibari, and a rope goes around her more times than it used to. When we spoon I can get my arms right around her, which I couldn't before. I feel more protective cuddling this little thing. I can pick her up and carry her. Which I love doing.

-Matt"

What an amazing story. There is so much assumption and prejudice surrounding body types and obesity especially, for your wife to have experienced these "extremes" is a vantage point that must have given her and you so much wisdom.

I, Bob, tend to be attracted to petite slim women. Though I have enjoyed the company of taller girls I gravitate back to petite. I grew up, due to my sport, amoung very fit, strong athletic girls. They were who my early fantasies were based on and I guess this has somewhat biased my preferences.

The personality always gets me before anything else.

I too prefer plus sized ladies, I think I lean a bit more towards being sub and love a larger lady sitting on my face

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

If I look back at the partners I've had on a more casual level and those who were more serious - there aren't any easily identifiable traits apart from all possessing the basics (eyes, nose, mouth etc).

As clichéd as it may read, I've been with people of all different shapes, sizes and colours. I found them all attractive - for me, it really isn't what they look like but more how we connect.

I like all sorts as it is just a shag, variety is the spice of life.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I dunno. Someone with the ability to pick me up without me panicking they may injure themselves or drop me.

[Removed by poster at 29/06/17 09:34:35]

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

"I definitely have a male type as, looking back at the guys I have met, and their pics, nearly all are tall, dark hair, dark eyes with a good body but not built like the hulk. I think I prefer some body hair to smooth and what always makes me want more is the kissing. They can be the hottest looking guy ever, but if they can't kiss, I won't meet them again. Also good banter and intelligence are important to me, I need to smile and laugh and be interested in what they have to say.

I like my women petite and pretty, classy and well dressed.

"

Pretty much this for me too. I like dark haired fellas

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I like someone to make me feel smallish,I like tall someone who can make me feel protected. I like fit/toned or slightly bulkier build,but not overweight or too slim

I go for many and varied types of men. It's more about the connection, then the face. I do like a strong man and my partner is 5'1" rugby player physique and fuckin damn sexy!

What I find attractive in a picture on here is rarely what I find attractive in real life.

I always go for men that are bigger than me as I dont want to squash anyone

But my last meet was a similar height to me with a lean physique and I find him delicious because of his character.

I can find someone gorgeous but it can all change when they open their mouth.

Tight body

By *ild_oatsMan  over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

My partners have been varied... From size 10 to 28 and 4ft 5in to 6ft 3in tall... It's personality with a nice smile is my preference.

The over skinny boyish looks are probably what I don't like...

By *ild_oatsMan  over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

My partners have been varied... From size 10 to 28 and 4ft 5in to 6ft 3in tall... It's personality with a nice smile is my preference.

The over skinny boyish looks are probably what I don't like...

If Im looking at pics only id say Im drawn to certain types but in reality my partners have been all sorts of wonderful shapes and sizes.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont have a preferenc but all my boyfriends where over 6ft until i met my husband and he was 5ft 6 and jay was 5ft 6 when i met him but hes shrunk abit. I go for personality rather than looks in real life

A buxom lady always manages to have my pulse racing or a guy with ink and a rugby physique

By *eus n EuropaCouple  over a year ago

Derby

Size 24 Mmm perfect be yourself and enjoy life.

I prefer tall men with nice broad shoulders, there's no feeling like being wrapped up in a cuddle

With ladies I prefer someone similar to my own size and build. I get a little self conscious about being the taller and fatter one

"With ladies I prefer someone similar to my own size and build. I get a little self conscious about being the taller and fatter one "

I feel the same as you, but actually prefer ladies with meat on their bones.

A big strong man with a tiny penis is a let down.

Bodies in proportion are my preference.

Not shorter than me.

Tall enough so I can rest my head on his chest ...

I like male bodies like Tommy Lee.....Lean and tall and females to be slightly plump but shorter than me x

I'm 5ft3" and a size 14 with 36F boobs.

My taste is very varied.

But I always go for folk taller than me - not a difficult ask.

As for body type I don't mind as long as they aren't really really thin or really fat or really muscly (like body builder type bodies with muscles on muscles)

~Mia

"Interesting reading the replies here. When I met Vik 11 years ago she was 5'3" and a size 22/24 with 38GG tits. I never particularly liked bigger women, but something about her confidence in her body and attitude just made her rock it so well. That and amazing sex we fell in love, got married etc.

-Matt"

Very sweet read, hope the wife sees this.

By *ailburkeMan  over a year ago

near you

Reading all the posts here it has put a smile on my face seeing that there is a tall and built theme running through them standing 6"4 and gym fit ill have a little pep in my step the next time im out

What i like is a girl girl who is into the hair makeup and nails plus shoes i just love feet,i dont get sizes these days i see girls that are classed as plus size and im like realy ? I like a girl with curves nice lines the boobs the ass the legs but most of all its her confidance i like

"Reading all the posts here it has put a smile on my face seeing that there is a tall and built theme running through them standing 6"4 and gym fit ill have a little pep in my step the next time im out

What i like is a girl girl who is into the hair makeup and nails plus shoes i just love feet,i dont get sizes these days i see girls that are classed as plus size and im like realy ? I like a girl with curves nice lines the boobs the ass the legs but most of all its her confidance i like "

Disclaimer **jokey dig**

But not many like arrogance!

If I have a preference I'm yet to find it. That must sound silly, but I just like people.

By *ailburkeMan  over a year ago

near you

"Reading all the posts here it has put a smile on my face seeing that there is a tall and built theme running through them standing 6"4 and gym fit ill have a little pep in my step the next time im out

What i like is a girl girl who is into the hair makeup and nails plus shoes i just love feet,i dont get sizes these days i see girls that are classed as plus size and im like realy ? I like a girl with curves nice lines the boobs the ass the legs but most of all its her confidance i like

Disclaimer **jokey dig**

But not many like arrogance! "

Ill take that on borad as its a fair point but im telling you the nice quite shy guy sitting at the bar isnt getting me snywhere either

I don't have a particular preference as a connection is really important.

My preference, in a life-long partner, is for a taller man; and being 5'10", taller is 6'4" or more. And he has to be fit; doesn't need 6, 12, or 18 packs as that does put me off. Age must be +/- 5 years of myself

In a casual sex partner, as short as 6' would do but no fat men. And will stretch to +/- 10 years; mostly plus as 10 years younger makes me feel uncomfortable

- Mrs. J -

I like a tall strong dark haired man to look at

And in reality the guys I've had have all been tall strong and mostly dark haha but I think that's just a coincidence really coz I go for a connection above anything. Oh and nice arms do it for me everytime

With men I like someone who is physically bigger than me. Taller and just bigger over all. I'm not slim and I'm tall myself and it just makes me feel more girly.

With female partners I prefer someone shorter than me and curves are a must.

Disclaimer **jokey dig**

But not many like arrogance!

Ill take that on borad as its a fair point but im telling you the nice quite shy guy sitting at the bar isnt getting me snywhere either "

I like a wide variety of body types, it depends on the mood really...

From small and petite to curvy and voluptuous, generally I've found despite being tall I do have a preference for smaller women, although many of my ex girlfriends would have been very tall so maybe it's just a case of desiring something different to that.

So to answer the question I've always found it hard to put my finger on a type as such...

If a woman is small and petite I'm into the tight body type, but having big boobs and a big ass are also a huge turn on for me, I think I'm just a huge fan of the female form in general

» Add a new message to this topic