FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A long time ago...

A long time ago...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubSirVient-Definition OP   Couple  over a year ago

dukinfield

I worked at a bar, there was a girl there and we didn't get on at all. Always during work wed bitch and moan and pretty much hate on each other then one night we happend to walk home after work living roughly in the same area, we still botched all the way in till we were walking along the river there was a picnic bench where we sat and had a cig then all of a sudden we had the most amazing sex for about an hour and a half next shift we went back to moaning. A few months later we had a party at a mutual friends house and all night the status quo. When everyone had fucked off and the mate had gone to bed we did it again! For three hours we absolutely ravaged each other I mean proper basic animal instinct like sex!!

It only happened them two times and we absolutely never got on appart from these two times. And it's not like we were d*unk as we both didn't (I still don't) drink!

Horny as fuck when I think back fondly. I wouldn't mind she was a lovely girl abielt to everyone else and not me, but we just grated each other!

Anyone else had anything similar?

AJ

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

dukinfield

No?????

You've missed out! Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh clash of the titans fighty sex can be fun, yep I have a recollection that is somewhat in this arena

These days though, if I'm disagreeing with someone that much, it is likely to be over a topic that is a core value to me, so nope -- probably not going to happen now as I'm unlikely to be shagging someone with such an opposing position to mine.

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

A long time ago I got it on with someone who really boiled my piss and I his, the sex was pretty hot.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope I've never had anything like that, I tend to only fuck people I like. But I do like raw animalistic sex, fortunately hubby presses all the right buttons on the front

dukinfield

"Oh clash of the titans fighty sex can be fun, yep I have a recollection that is somewhat in this arena

These days though, if I'm disagreeing with someone that much, it is likely to be over a topic that is a core value to me, so nope -- probably not going to happen now as I'm unlikely to be shagging someone with such an opposing position to mine."

Come on miss you. Details

» Add a new message to this topic