FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > spec me an avatar

spec me an avatar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So which picture should I use as my avatar?

Not renewing subscription atm as I'm mainly not meeting so not worth it so can't put a new one up.

Feel free to post in asking which of yours you should avatar btw

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

11 dec 2016 - lying on bed or pic from behind with back and bum!

The majority of your pics are good though Hun - now come to bed!

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

22nd Dec but liked most of them...is there any room for 3 in the bed hah

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

I agree your pics are very good. I'd go for the latest one. The black and white one from 24th feb.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can't pick just one

17th December and please can I remove the towel and warm you up

Wow I'm kind of amazed at the replies :p

*orders super king size instead of King size for the house* :p

Thanks ladies. I'm curious what is it about an avatar that draws people in.given it's small it removes many imperfections etc and can be used as curiosity bait I suppose.

I'll go against popular opinion cos I'm a fella and have no interest in your ass

I'd say the December 13th one is your strongest image, i like the backlighting, the relaxed pose, the overall feel of it.

"Wow I'm kind of amazed at the replies :p

Thanks ladies. I'm curious what is it about an avatar that draws people in.given it's small it removes many imperfections etc and can be used as curiosity bait I suppose.

"

Your avatar is the signage for your shop window, which is your profile...if it's not up to much then no one is going to bother looking inside..., it really is that simple

5th pic from bottom. Avatars are tiny and need to stand out somehow, anything that looks a little different stands out for me.

13th december - just a very relaxed pic - like it a lot

24th of Feb makes my cunt twitch.

PTU xxx

"Wow I'm kind of amazed at the replies :p

Your avatar is the signage for your shop window, which is your profile...if it's not up to much then no one is going to bother looking inside..., it really is that simple "

.yes I know that hence the thread.but picking the correct "signage" as you put it is a multi billion dollar industry so a little market research can't hurt.

"I'll go against popular opinion cos I'm a fella and have no interest in your ass

I'd say the December 13th one is your strongest image, i like the backlighting, the relaxed pose, the overall feel of it. "

Interesting you say that that's general the pic straight men recommend but personally it's one of the pics in favour less as to me it makes me look fat/undefined due to the love handles.

"I'll go against popular opinion cos I'm a fella and have no interest in your ass

I'd say the December 13th one is your strongest image, i like the backlighting, the relaxed pose, the overall feel of it.

Interesting you say that that's general the pic straight men recommend but personally it's one of the pics in favour less as to me it makes me look fat/undefined due to the love handles.

"

but its what you are - love handles are barely there imo - ive met you once within a group social and you are a relaxed laid back fella - so for me thats most like you

11th Dec is Mrs choice, showing your back and mmmmm pert bum.

but its what you are - love handles are barely there imo - ive met you once within a group social and you are a relaxed laid back fella - so for me thats most like you "

They where gone for a period after that picture back a little now. And really I did not know we met,

but its what you are - love handles are barely there imo - ive met you once within a group social and you are a relaxed laid back fella - so for me thats most like you

They where gone for a period after that picture back a little now. And really I did not know we met,"

2 maybe 3 years ago - bi fem social that i attended - mcr social in the evening i didnt go to - it was the overlap at tea time in the village

They where gone for a period after that picture back a little now. And really I did not know we met,

2 maybe 3 years ago - bi fem social that i attended - mcr social in the evening i didnt go to - it was the overlap at tea time in the village"

Ahh would that be where I turned up to meet peach for the general social and ended dup at the bi female only one? :p

13th December sat in a chair.

Very nice pic indeed

2 maybe 3 years ago - bi fem social that i attended - mcr social in the evening i didnt go to - it was the overlap at tea time in the village

Ahh would that be where I turned up to meet peach for the general social and ended dup at the bi female only one? :p

"

» Add a new message to this topic