FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sore perimenopsuse breasts

Sore perimenopsuse breasts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Always did get tender breasts week before period started but for the last year its gotten worse and now its a constant problem...

I can feel large hard clumps of uneven breast tissue, they are also swollen, heavy and very very painful.

Breast clinic said i have tiny microscopic breast cysts which are normal but they do get more troublesome with age and might be whats causing pain but they are too small to drain, they said the firm clumps are normal breast tissue.

Blood tests have confirmed im definitly in perimenopause but I still have my regular monthly periods and no other symptoms so no hormonal treatment given by GP just Ibuprofen in tablets and ointment form for pain.

Good news is theres nothing horrible to worry about, breast clinic recommended trying evening primrose or starflower capsules, ive now bought the starflower. Im also taking Macca as I read it helps regulate female hormones.

Any advice from ladies who have experience with this problem would be greatly appreciated. Its putting me off having meets on here as ill need to start keeping my bra on and make my boobs out of bounds if I cant get the pain and heaviness more tolerable.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry no advice but ouch it does sound painful. I've just started the menopause and thankfully not experienced many problems. But have last year had surgery on my breast after a scare, I had terrible pains after and as much as it hurt they recommended regular massages that seemed to work for me. I wonder if that and the starflower would help. I hope you can find something that works x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Two days and can feel a difference already...

» Add a new message to this topic