FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hotel sex, is it easy?

Hotel sex, is it easy?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *72Gloryhole OP   Man  over a year ago

Sutton coldfield

Bit random but just wondered how easy it is to have people come to your hotel room in somewhere like a travel lodge for example? Can you just walk past reception? I'm staying overnight in London next week so need to know. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You will probably need to meet them, many hotels use a swipe card to get past reception. But yep, it's easy, people have been meeting for sex in hotels since time began.

Depends if it's one where you need a key to open the doors or not.

Some Travelodges you can just breeze past reception and head straight up to the room as the doors aren't activated by a key, others you DO need a key.

Worst case is agree to meet them outside and walk through with them. The reception staff would have all seen it a hundred times before!!

Sutton coldfield

Even travelodge you reckon? I kinda wanna do the whole, door open use me and go set up.

"Even travelodge you reckon? I kinda wanna do the whole, door open use me and go set up. "

Some of the newer ones do yeah. You'll find out at check in, when you head to your room whether you need to use a key to access the stairs or lift.

"Even travelodge you reckon? I kinda wanna do the whole, door open use me and go set up. "

Yep I have used many Travelodges over recent years and some DO have locked access doors.

Sutton coldfield

Ok cool, think it might be the battersea one that I'll be staying in

The possible solution if it IS under a key access hotel is to book under '2 guests' and ask for 2 keys when you check in. Then (safely! But at your own risk of course) leave one somewhere where they can find it (on top of one of your car wheels or something?). Then they can use their own key to access the room

"Even travelodge you reckon? I kinda wanna do the whole, door open use me and go set up.

The possible solution if it IS under a key access hotel is to book under '2 guests' and ask for 2 keys when you check in. Then (safely! But at your own risk of course) leave one somewhere where they can find it (on top of one of your car wheels or something?). Then they can use their own key to access the room "

You sound like you're speaking from experience

Yep some of the newer Travelodges definitely do require you to have a swipe card to get past reception. The one at London Liverpool Street certainly does.

"You will probably need to meet them, many hotels use a swipe card to get past reception. But yep, it's easy, people have been meeting for sex in hotels since time began."

So that's where Adam and Eve did it... a travel lodge in the garden of Eden, everyday's a school day on fab

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"You will probably need to meet them, many hotels use a swipe card to get past reception. But yep, it's easy, people have been meeting for sex in hotels since time began."

Shouldnt be a problem for F or M.

For crossdressers like me is a bit of a problem as I have to go (in public) to swipe the card at the lift or open the floor security door.

London&Dublin

"Ok cool, think it might be the battersea one that I'll be staying in"

Battersea travelodge : you have to go down to open the security door at the ground floor near the reception.

"You will probably need to meet them, many hotels use a swipe card to get past reception. But yep, it's easy, people have been meeting for sex in hotels since time began.

So that's where Adam and Eve did it... a travel lodge in the garden of Eden, everyday's a school day on fab "

They used the one in Bromley Heath, the Eden one was fully booked

By *imjohnCouple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

Meeting singles/couples yes inviting groups no, if we organise a bukkake or gb we usually use motels as security is not as intense.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Ok cool, think it might be the battersea one that I'll be staying in"

Give your chosen hotel a ring and ask them. Tell them you're going to be staying in the area and a friend will be coming to meet you at the hotel... what would they need to do to get in.

Cal

Sutton coldfield

I just need to find one where reception can just be walked past, thought it would be easier!

I had a hotel meet and was wondering the same. Fortunately they had booked a hotel they knew so i could just go straight to the room.

Sutton coldfield

So you were able to just walk straight in though? Which chain of hotel or was it an independent one?

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Like others have said, it depends, some require a swipe card. Some only require a swipe card after a certain time.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I just need to find one where reception can just be walked past, thought it would be easier!"

A fair number of the budget chains don't have a staffed reception. The doors are a security measure.

Someone has given you the information on the Battersea Travelodge. My experience is that the smaller boutique hotels don't have security doors.

"So you were able to just walk straight in though? Which chain of hotel or was it an independent one?"

Can't remember which chain.

London&Dublin

Battersea Travelodge has a security door at the ground floor.

Your meet can just walk past the receptionist. They usually wont ask anything.

What I usually do is ask my meet to ring me when they're entering the hotel, and wait for them near the security door.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Most hotels in London I've stayed in need either a key entry or have a security guard after a certain time, even the Travelodges.

Mrs dpt met a couple on here own at a premier inn once.

Reception staff stopped her entering with the couple, the couple even payed for another room just to get her to be allowed in

So no, it's not always plain sailing

"Mrs dpt met a couple on here own at a premier inn once.

Reception staff stopped her entering with the couple, the couple even payed for another room just to get her to be allowed in

So no, it's not always plain sailing "

Awkward

Awkward "

Absolutely

I couldn't help but laugh once she told me what happened

Awkward

Absolutely

I couldn't help but laugh once she told me what happened "

Would've been funny to witness but we'd of crawled up our arses if it was us

Fair play to her for persisting with it

Awkward

Absolutely

I couldn't help but laugh once she told me what happened

Would've been funny to witness but we'd of crawled up our arses if it was us

Fair play to her for persisting with it "

A few glasses of wine were probably to blame

From what i remember she told the guy on reception he was being a major cock block!

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Bit random but just wondered how easy it is to have people come to your hotel room in somewhere like a travel lodge for example? Can you just walk past reception? I'm staying overnight in London next week so need to know. Thanks"

Majority of national chains have seen it all before it's the privately owned ones that are more fussy/prudish

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Bit random but just wondered how easy it is to have people come to your hotel room in somewhere like a travel lodge for example? Can you just walk past reception? I'm staying overnight in London next week so need to know. Thanks

Majority of national chains have seen it all before it's the privately owned ones that are more fussy/prudish"

The day bookings website advertises using the rooms for a rendezvous on the telly.

» Add a new message to this topic