FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > i dont need you period

i dont need you period

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well how many are on one?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

filthy some might think.. but its one of the most beautiful things about and should be celebrated

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You wouldn't be saying that if you had them x

Not here luckily, I hate the bleeders (lol?)

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Oh goody my next period is due. Said no woman ever

"You wouldn't be saying that if you had them x"

that may be true, but we should celebrate congratulate females for the sacrafice of going through them

"filthy some might think.. but its one of the most beautiful things about and should be celebrated"
n

It bloody isn't.

It's a pain in the arse and horrible

I'm due around now, got back ache, belly ache, my boobs feel like I'm wearing lead balloons I can't even touch my own boobies they're painful, got bad mood swings etc etc etc

Let's be thankful for women having them NOT

Glad I don't suffer with em

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

not had one this year and only had 5 last year, so think I'm on the way out! yee ha 34 years of them was bloody plenty

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

I'm not overly excited that mine's imminent had the PMT headache today grrrrrrr

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

"Glad I don't suffer with em "

Unfortunately... when wimmen get 'em, a lot of men do end up suffering

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"Glad I don't suffer with em

Unfortunately... when wimmen get 'em, a lot of men do end up suffering "

... You said it... Don't talk to me about periods ...

Terrible lol..i had an ex who got insanel horny during her period.

I manned up thr first few months but i was fed up of me and the room looking like an 80's slasher flick when we finished lol

"filthy some might think.. but its one of the most beautiful things about and should be celebrated"

Really?! That made me chuckle!

By *he Devils Daughter!Woman  over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

Mines just finished thank god , normal moods can resume

Clean again and energy returning.

I am looking forward to the menopause.

Hate them ...mood swings ..get ratty ...nuff said

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It's neither beautiful nor filthy. It's just part of the life cycle of a human.

Next we'll be celebrating men dribbling pre cum.

King's Crustacean

"You wouldn't be saying that if you had them x

that may be true, but we should celebrate congratulate females for the sacrafice of going through them"

What sacrifice ?

I never suffered much when I did have them but I'm also glad I no longer do

"You wouldn't be saying that if you had them x

that may be true, but we should celebrate congratulate females for the sacrafice of going through them

What sacrifice ? "

It is a pretty stupid thing to say

"filthy some might think.. but its one of the most beautiful things about and should be celebrated

"

You're welcome lol

I hate them and have to remind myself that I'm not a complete psychopath once a month, it's just hormones! But when your stomach feels like there are mini ninjas inside you trying to kill you, it's not easy to act normal.

Only plus side are the doughnuts I just have to eat, and can justify

King's Crustacean

"filthy some might think.. but its one of the most beautiful things about and should be celebrated

You're welcome lol "

Where shall I stick this gold star ?

"

You're welcome lol

Where shall I stick this gold star ?"

This is going to hurt isn't it?

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

It's not beautiful at all. It's horrible.

I've only had 2 this year (I think) so glad I'm in menopause but that brings a new set of problems!

I think if you have had a drink you should keep away from the keyboard

I'm 9 weeks post op hysterectomy & I have to say the realisation that I will never ever have a period again us extremely uplifting!

Though I do understand the OP, the miracle of human life is down to women having a menstruation cycle & that is a beautiful thing

I absolutely hate mine, the pain, the mood swings, the sore breasts, the fact my cycle is so fucked up. I can go anything from 12 days and 35 days between periods. Am lucky that when they do come and I am extremely horny my lover doesn't bother about it although sometimes I do get embarrassed about the mess, he just laughs and gets the wet wipes out lol

By *amslam1000Man  over a year ago

willenhall

"I absolutely hate mine, the pain, the mood swings, the sore breasts, the fact my cycle is so fucked up. I can go anything from 12 days and 35 days between periods. Am lucky that when they do come and I am extremely horny my lover doesn't bother about it although sometimes I do get embarrassed about the mess, he just laughs and gets the wet wipes out lol "

we settled on shower sex then after sprocket no3 she had her tubes tied that screwed the hormones right up

Mine were so bad, because of large fibroids, I had a hysterectomy, before I was 40. Still bleed a little every month, and get painful breasts and a hunger for crap food.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'm due mine when I'm on holiday so my nice doctor gave me some tablets to delay it.

Yes, I'm really looking forward to having a massive period when I get back......NOT!!!!!!!

i damn well hate them.... and I never know when its gonna happen either.....

By *ullswapcouple30Couple  over a year ago

Valleys

I loath them. Not only do I suffer with migraines whilst on. I spend two weeks retaining water and looking like I swallowed a balloon. I eat everything in sight whilst crying about how fat I am. Or just crying because I saw a moth die. I pity the other half having to deal with the train wreck I become 2 weeks of the month !

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I'm due mine when I'm on holiday so my nice doctor gave me some tablets to delay it.

Yes, I'm really looking forward to having a massive period when I get back......NOT!!!!!!!"

I was once given a tablet to delay mine. The pharmacist got very very serious with me about some bad side effects about a beard growing, no joke but they did not work anyway. What a waste of time.

Northampton Somewhere

"I'm due mine when I'm on holiday so my nice doctor gave me some tablets to delay it.

Yes, I'm really looking forward to having a massive period when I get back......NOT!!!!!!!

I was once given a tablet to delay mine. The pharmacist got very very serious with me about some bad side effects about a beard growing, no joke but they did not work anyway. What a waste of time. "

What???? I've got to take 3 a day, hope they're different ones than the tablets you got!!

I was once given a tablet to delay mine. The pharmacist got very very serious with me about some bad side effects about a beard growing, no joke but they did not work anyway. What a waste of time.

What???? I've got to take 3 a day, hope they're different ones than the tablets you got!!"

Have you got Utovlan?

"Oh goody my next period is due. Said no woman ever"

"Mine were so bad, because of large fibroids, I had a hysterectomy, before I was 40. Still bleed a little every month, and get painful breasts and a hunger for crap food. "

Did you have a partial hysterectomy?

I've just had a total and I most certainly don't want to be bleeding, mainly cause I'll be wondering where from

"Mine were so bad, because of large fibroids, I had a hysterectomy, before I was 40. Still bleed a little every month, and get painful breasts and a hunger for crap food.

I've just had a total and I most certainly don't want to be bleeding, mainly cause I'll be wondering where from "

Just removed my uterus and left my cervix and ovaries. I have endometriosis, which is probably why I bleed and have pain during sex.

"I hate them and have to remind myself that I'm not a complete psychopath once a month, it's just hormones! But when your stomach feels like there are mini ninjas inside you trying to kill you, it's not easy to act normal.

Only plus side are the doughnuts I just have to eat, and can justify "

Yep! I'm the psycho at the minute

It is awful

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

What???? I've got to take 3 a day, hope they're different ones than the tablets you got!!"

If it's norethisterone you've been given, it *doesn't* give you a beard ... and I've taken it quite a lot (especially since starting to swing ). It does tend to make your following period quite heavy though, and it's sometimes made me feel quite murderous while I've been on it, like an extra bad dose of PMT I suppose (I don't usually get that).

This is a joke right?? Celebrate?? Congratulate? Sacrifice?? It's what women's bodies do! We swell up, get sore, become hormonal, don't recognise ourselves as the hormone bitch queen comes to town. I've suffered from endometriosis so thats a whole new pain game. If I didn't think this was a joke, I'm afraid I would feel patronised and mocked. There is nothing to celebrate about bloody menstruation!

What???? I've got to take 3 a day, hope they're different ones than the tablets you got!!

If it's norethisterone you've been given, it *doesn't* give you a beard ... and I've taken it quite a lot (especially since starting to swing ). It does tend to make your following period quite heavy though, and it's sometimes made me feel quite murderous while I've been on it, like an extra bad dose of PMT I suppose (I don't usually get that). "

I was given this, Utovlan is it's dispensing name, and I most certainly don't have a beard!

I took it for 2 years straight 4 times a day too but mine was for DUB not menstrual issues.

I don't think I had any side effects to be honest X

I'm so horny on my period it's unreal my whole body is surmper sensitive n I'll let my one do anything to any hole haha . .. so no suffering for us just messy haha

"Mine were so bad, because of large fibroids, I had a hysterectomy, before I was 40. Still bleed a little every month, and get painful breasts and a hunger for crap food.

I've just had a total and I most certainly don't want to be bleeding, mainly cause I'll be wondering where from

Just removed my uterus and left my cervix and ovaries. I have endometriosis, which is probably why I bleed and have pain during sex. "

Where do you bleed from though?

That's a boggler!

Celebrate the fact that when I'm walking or sneezing it sometimes feels as though I've just laid an egg, or I have to have separate bedding and a mattress protector. Yaaaay lets celebrate all the mood swings and everything else in-between.

Mother nature can fook right off taking the red carpet she flew in on

I think i use the ones u got and ive never has any side effects... and they normally work for me.

Me .. today

I get to enjoy chocolate...

Why Because I fucking can!

Northampton Somewhere

Have you got Utovlan?"

Yes that's it

» Add a new message to this topic