FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > slept with somebody I shouldn't have

slept with somebody I shouldn't have

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A month or so back I was seeing somebody regular, it was more than just screwing but nothing serious. Then we had a massive argument and it was all off. We've still not spoke about what the problem was but I went round to his last night.

The sex is still there and still amazing but the connection isn't anymore. There is no real closeness and no hugs.

I feel kinda empty now and just like another notch on a bedpost. I knew it was a stupid idea.

Why do I do this to myself?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A month or so back I was seeing somebody regular, it was more than just screwing but nothing serious. Then we had a massive argument and it was all off. We've still not spoke about what the problem was but I went round to his last night.

The sex is still there and still amazing but the connection isn't anymore. There is no real closeness and no hugs.

I feel kinda empty now and just like another notch on a bedpost. I knew it was a stupid idea.

Why do I do this to myself? "

because your human...

Right it off to experience... and try not to beat yourself up. You say the sex was still good. So focus on that x

It's kinda in your court gal, plenty more choices that can be as good/better and not hurt or leave you hollow, hugs

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

We've all been there. Don't over think it or you might go bananas. Get yourself 'out there' and find someone you can have that connection with again

We all do this sort of thing at some point. Let's face it, it's so easy to do. Try not to beat yourself up. Easier said than done maybe, but try to be kind to yourself and, as another poster has said, try write it off to experience.

At least the sex was good.

Not all doom and gloom

"A month or so back I was seeing somebody regular, it was more than just screwing but nothing serious. Then we had a massive argument and it was all off. We've still not spoke about what the problem was but I went round to his last night.

Why do I do this to myself? "

Sexual urges take over. Which is exactly the reason I'm on this site!!

There wil always b more fish to play with

Empty sex is not for me. I need to lust for that person. Otherwise they'll feel it's empty too.

I understand how your feeling Op. and I'm unsure if it ever returns once it's gone.

By *hips n FursMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

This is what people do...just don't let it consume you,move on and enjoy yourself.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd been doing so well with not letting him back in.

I find it hard on here, I need to be able to trust somebody enough to let them in my house once the kids are asleep and I don't often have a babysitter to meet for drinks.

I trusted him but last night was like we weren't even friends anymore

We've all been there

Chin up chick

If anybody else out there would like to sleep with someone they shouldnt, just drop me a message

Smooth

Its hard when you're a single parent and you have this sort of emotional stress going on, alway used to give me an anxious kind of feeling which coupled with everyday stress used to make me feel a bit shit. Just know that what you're feeling will pass, sack this guy off if he's not making you feel anything but good things.

With all due respect it sounds like you're got self-esteem issues and you just felt that low you went looking for comfort. Think of yourself more and try and address what's troubling you.

By *airymagicWoman  over a year ago

goblin city

At least you know that door is closed

Try not to beat yourself up over it. You seem like a nice girl from your profile so why waste time on something that leaves you unfulfilled and sad? I'm sure there are many guys, myself included, that would more than happily go out of their way to make you feel more than just a notch in a bedpost x

» Add a new message to this topic