FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > just read it ok u lot

just read it ok u lot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i just looked at a dudes profile one that says STRAIGHT and his only verifaction is from a MALE . it does not say what a top guy had a nice chat if u get me??

very strange u think? or me just divvy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No way?????????

So your straight... and you play with a gay/Bi male, alone... and then put that as a verification??

Now thats just plain weird.....

Is that possible then... Straight but play with Bi/Gay single guys?

hmmm strange init. when i first read it i thought it was a female who wrote it but the writing then i saw the name! then i looked at the profile i think someone is a fibber

"hmmm strange init. when i first read it i thought it was a female who wrote it but the writing then i saw the name! then i looked at the profile i think someone is a fibber"

Fibbers on Fab........ never!! But your right Kitty, that sounds totally random!!

I'd bet my life thats a man with a hidden agenda lol...

call me sherlock... pmsl..

Really sexy,funny,sensuous guy. Have really enjoyed being in his company and csn highly recommend. In fact I am tempted to keep him to myself ( heart beats fasterxx

thats the verifaction from a MAN on a straight mand profile am i just reading it wrong

He should be sued for misrepresentation

XXXX

sometimes its mates that give them verifications. sad but true. ive had a few meets on here now with verified people that dont verify me. so frustratin. abit off topic LoL

its the profile police

surely you have better things to do than go round the site pointing out SHIT like this??

Hardly worthy of a threat

theres a few people on here that are far too opinionated regarding other peoples lifes

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"its the profile police

surely you have better things to do than go round the site pointing out SHIT like this??

theres a few people on here that are far too opinionated regarding other peoples lifes "

i agree very double standards, there are straight women on here that have verifiactions from other women, anyway who gives a fook?

"its the profile police

theres a few people on here that are far too opinionated regarding other peoples lifes i agree very double standards, there are straight women on here that have verifiactions from other women, anyway who gives a fook? "

Each to their own if they both had a good night good luck to em not my cuppa tea but not every1's the same this lifestyle would be boring otherwise

"its the profile police

theres a few people on here that are far too opinionated regarding other peoples lifes i agree very double standards, there are straight women on here that have verifiactions from other women, anyway who gives a fook?

Each to their own if they both had a good night good luck to em not my cuppa tea but not every1's the same this lifestyle would be boring otherwise "

Err, where did anyone criticise his choice of lifestyle?

All anyone is asking for is honesty. Some couples and single women do not want to play with gay or bi men, that's their choice.

If he's gay, fine. If he's bi, fine. Just be honest and put it on your profile.

Thats what I like about this place...full of non judgemental people

"its the profile police

theres a few people on here that are far too opinionated regarding other peoples lifes "

i wouldn't say she is pointing out shit. i for one dont meet bi men , thats my choice, so for a guy to say he is straight then have a verification off a guy is utter bollox, he's obviously not gonna be honest with the women he meets is he.

Why do men have to lie ( and cpls and fems) on their profiles to attract certain people

yeah i know wot you mean, i keep asking for vwe men and keep getting men with little dicks. started taking tape measure out with me on meets now. got to the point where i just say as soon as i meet....go on slap it on the table and let me have a look. if they have lied i tell them am with the office of fair trades and that they will be receiving their summons thru the post very soon

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"yeah i know wot you mean, i keep asking for vwe men and keep getting men with little dicks. started taking tape measure out with me on meets now. got to the point where i just say as soon as i meet....go on slap it on the table and let me have a look. if they have lied i tell them am with the office of fair trades and that they will be receiving their summons thru the post very soon"

I don't have a big dick but you can summon me anytimeyou want good morning xxxx

you are duly summoned to appear in my bedroom right now and help me out with a small problem

Norfolk

"you are duly summoned to appear in my bedroom right now and help me out with a small problem"

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm helicopter is warming up

"yeah i know wot you mean, i keep asking for vwe men and keep getting men with little dicks. started taking tape measure out with me on meets now. got to the point where i just say as soon as i meet....go on slap it on the table and let me have a look. if they have lied i tell them am with the office of fair trades and that they will be receiving their summons thru the post very soon"

Les says im a big dick but i dont think she means in the trouser department

"i just looked at a dudes profile one that says STRAIGHT and his only verifaction is from a MALE . it does not say what a top guy had a nice chat if u get me??

very strange u think? or me just divvy?"

Those who live in glass houses should'nt throw stones!!!

If we look at your verification you have one from a woman who is bi & your straight!!!!

Even though it reads met for shopping trips & other fun does'nt that hint at some sort of sexual encounter!!!!!!!

"you are duly summoned to appear in my bedroom right now and help me out with a small problem

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm helicopter is warming up"

the helicopter in your four acres is that!!!! lol

dunno about helicopter warming up but my pussy certainly is

"i just looked at a dudes profile one that says STRAIGHT and his only verifaction is from a MALE . it does not say what a top guy had a nice chat if u get me??

If we look at your verification you have one from a woman who is bi & your straight!!!!

Even though it reads met for shopping trips & other fun does'nt that hint at some sort of sexual encounter!!!!!!!"

a shag and shopping wot a perfect combo....just get me arse cold on the chilled counter

Norfolk

"you are duly summoned to appear in my bedroom right now and help me out with a small problem

dunno about helicopter warming up but my pussy certainly is"

bugger, can't find the chopper its hidden in the grass somewhere

dunno about helicopter warming up but my pussy certainly is

bugger, can't find the chopper its hidden in the grass somewhere "

wtf ave forgotten wot this thread is about again. i just love changing the subject. that reminds me of yday. was lying in bed with patrick telling him about losing me petrol cap and half way thru the story i looked down and said...bloody hell are they my knickers i have on only i dont remember buying them.

I find the first post uneccessary and wouldn't have commented but your last paragraph makes me curious arclight.

Why - even here - are people straight jacketed into strict defineable categories? I would argue that being a lesbian and simply having sex with a woman are entirely distinct from each other.

It is perfectly possible to be a straight guy and have satisfied a curiosity in your life with another male ; it does not make you bi - that is unless you take a very simple definition say like 'shags both therefore is bi'

I think also with the explosion of the sex industry and the more acceptable face of swinging people are having wider experiences with different ages and genders.

Someone may have straigiht experiences for months/years and then dally for some spontaneous fun without even thinking about their F.A.B profile commitment.

I rather like Woody Allens definition of being bi ( and I am misquoting ) 'It doubles your chances of a date on a Saturday night.'

I think homosexuals and lesbians would want to speak about emotion and commitment in their relationships.

If you are unsure of peoples sexuality and it concerns you ASK THEM. ( not you arclight x )

P.S. My profile says SINGLE m's or f's. If I do a couple .. please feel free to be outraged and write endless comments.

I will flagelate accordingly.

ah granny oh wise one.

wot a shame you dont do couples

Told you - you are gorgeous xx I'm a shy old burd greedy too.

"Told you - you are gorgeous xx I'm a shy old burd greedy too. "

ffs am an old burd too, got a wrinkly pussy to prove it....u show me yours and i will show yer mine lol

i said in another post. about a couple who contacted me saying. seen ya on cam in chat and looked at yer pics. your old but yer gold, do yer fancy a meet.

tempted to say, do you wana keep hold of yer bollixs

You are only as old as the man/woman you feel lol x

"You are only as old as the man/woman you feel lol x"

but wot if the guy has crinkly bollix does that make you yerself feel crinkly

Even though it reads met for shopping trips & other fun does'nt that hint at some sort of sexual encounter!!!!!!!"

i think u will find i have more then one bi bird on my verifactions but she was a shit shag anyway and turned me straight

not one person has had a problem if he is gay or bi, but if u play with men then u should be honest on your profile quite simple really.

oh and for the others its a public forum i can post what i want if u dont like it dont read it its not that hard you know.

yeah it is hard to ignore you when ya talking about shitters and minges and fisting

otherwise i would have to read all serious stuff and i dont do seriarse

By *aradisecplCouple  over a year ago

bristol

It like a straight guy looking for tv's makes u wonder eh!

"It like a straight guy looking for tv's makes u wonder eh!"

ohhhh para u naughty girl your not allowed to wonder!! lol

Norfolk

"It like a straight guy looking for tv's makes u wonder eh!"

that one makes us curious too

Some harsh words in there...

Ok... Well lets just accept then he is confused.com

Easy for him to rectify... I'm sure he is reading all this.

I'd love a personal summons x

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

"Thats what I like about this place...full of mental people "

We was thinking much the same....

"yeah i know wot you mean, i keep asking for vwe men and keep getting men with little dicks. started taking tape measure out with me on meets now. got to the point where i just say as soon as i meet....go on slap it on the table and let me have a look. if they have lied i tell them am with the office of fair trades and that they will be receiving their summons thru the post very soon

I'd love a personal summons x"

why do u ave a small dick

[Removed by poster at 03/08/09 10:49:14]

"Thats what I like about this place...full of mental people

We was thinking much the same...."

I think thats harsh.... He's a bit batty maybe... Mental?? Nooo... Just Odd

Thats just mean..........

"I think thats harsh.... He's a bit batty maybe... Mental?? Nooo... Just Odd

Thats just mean.......... "

wtf i cant get me head around the fact that the pitbull has been nice since sat

wtf i cant get me head around the fact that the pitbull has been nice since sat"

I have always been nice.... Always!

If others choose to think otherwise... Not my problem is it lol...

ohhh we cant talk about men being straight/bi or what ever but we can insult peoples mental health thats sooooooooooo not on.

wtf i cant get me head around the fact that the pitbull has been nice since sat

I have never been nice.... Never!

If others choose to think otherwise... Not my problem innit grrrrrh... "

"yeah i know wot you mean, i keep asking for vwe men and keep getting men with little dicks. started taking tape measure out with me on meets now. got to the point where i just say as soon as i meet....go on slap it on the table and let me have a look. if they have lied i tell them am with the office of fair trades and that they will be receiving their summons thru the post very soon

I'd love a personal summons x

why do u ave a small dick "

No...but I'd not mind you inspecting!

would have to put me glasses on

"ohhh we cant talk about men being straight/bi or what ever but we can insult peoples mental health thats sooooooooooo not on. "

So its ok to say people are mental... but not Bi... and they think they are better pmsl???

Yeah.. ok!! Think maybe best left alone... At least those saying what they are saying are being open.. not side sniping...

"ohhh we cant talk about men being straight/bi or what ever but we can insult peoples mental health thats sooooooooooo not on.

So its ok to say people are mental... but not Bi... and they think they are better pmsl???

Yeah.. ok!! Think maybe best left alone... At least those saying what they are saying are being open.. not side sniping... "

bang bang ya dead i just side sniped ya in the bollix so ya now officially brain dead

the voices in my head say my mental health is fine

"would have to put me glasses on"

Or come closer...

"its the profile police

Why do people get so aggro at other peoples posts? Feel free to disagree but why make it personal?

There are some threads/posts that I think are rediculous but I've got better things to do then pick an "internet fight" with other posters!

the voices in mine tell me you're fibbing lol

"its the profile police

theres a few people on here that are far too opinionated regarding other peoples lifes

Why do people get so aggro at other peoples posts? Feel free to disagree but why make it personal?

There are some threads/posts that I think are rediculous but I've got better things to do then pick an "internet fight" with other posters!

"

LOVE IRONY I DO ........

"its the profile police

LOVE IRONY I DO ........ "

i dont i get patrick to do mine, would rather play on the forum

"its the profile police

LOVE IRONY I DO ........ "

"its the profile police

"

Best not to then eh

» Add a new message to this topic