FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > School boy error

School boy error

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I arranged my first meet tonight after chatting for a bit, all is going well until I arrive in their Street where I was to ring and get door no. Takes my phone out rings no and my phone dies, I walked up and down the street twice, just on the of chance I would be seen,so I run home ,it was a pretty local meet, get a bit charge on my phone only to find I've been blocked and labeled a time waster. If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

It's not bad luck OP, more a case of bad planning

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

maybe was a great escape

"So I arranged my first meet tonight after chatting for a bit, all is going well until I arrive in their Street where I was to ring and get door no. Takes my phone out rings no and my phone dies, I walked up and down the street twice, just on the of chance I would be seen,so I run home ,it was a pretty local meet, get a bit charge on my phone only to find I've been blocked and labeled a time waster. If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck..

"

Either way, that's an epic story lol

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Whoops! I'm very particular about keeping my phone charged after getting lost in Birmingham at 2am and not being able to contact anybody.

By *ary for funMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

"So I arranged my first meet tonight after chatting for a bit, all is going well until I arrive in their Street where I was to ring and get door no. Takes my phone out rings no and my phone dies, I walked up and down the street twice, just on the of chance I would be seen,so I run home ,it was a pretty local meet, get a bit charge on my phone only to find I've been blocked and labeled a time waster. If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck..

"

. Bet you was " charged up" too

"

Fail to plan ...

Plan to fail

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Fail to plan ...

Plan to fail "

Buy yourself a power bank and never run out at an inopportune moment op

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"

It's nothing to do with luck .

It may well be that you like to look at it that way , but people talk , and you've done yourself no favours at all .

Hopefully a lesson learned .

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

Why didn't you find out where you were going beforehand? The mind boggles.

there is nothing lucky about your failure to do a little thing like charging your phone... #facepalm

If you knew you were to ring them why did you not check your phone's battery? I wouldn't call that a school boy error.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Kind of think, if you are going to do something, just do it right, schoolboy sums it up.

Better luck next time

If it was a serious meet, why the fuck did they not give you the house number

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think nervous excitement got the better of me being my first couple meet. A valuable lesson learned. I just wish I could apologise and explain, feel shit that they made an effort and I let them down.

Tsk...bleeding time waster!

Just kidding dude,shit happens eh.Better luck next time...n charge your phone ffs!

"

Buy a Nokia.

Sorry for laughing op. But you nailed it with the title. We learn from our mistakes. You may have had a lucky escape, I'd have hoped the lady you were supposed to meet would have waited for an explanation from me or something at least.

Preparation is key. Failing to prepare, is preparing to fail.

Ah well. Shit happens.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"

The only error you made was to not get the full address before leaving home.

"If it was a serious meet, why the fuck did they not give you the house number "

I agree, we'd refuse a meet that involved only getting a postcode or road name. Hear too many stories of people then going quiet or blocking the person who's standing there looking daft.

"If it was a serious meet, why the fuck did they not give you the house number

I agree, we'd refuse a meet that involved only getting a postcode or road name. Hear too many stories of people then going quiet or blocking the person who's standing there looking daft."

this, sounds like a wind-up to be honest.

» Add a new message to this topic