FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Speed camera app

Speed camera app

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layfullsam OP   Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good app that works as I'm hearing different things ?

Obviously before any goes down the you shouldn't be speeding route I'm asking for safety reasons as these cameras aren't cash cows at all and as they are only placed in accident black spots I'd like to be prewarned so I can make sure I stay safe

I appreciate they only flag up where where they are on the map and don't actually detect as such

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

All. Speed cameras are sign posted so just keep being an observant non speeding driver and you'll be fine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My brain is the app I use to stop myself from speeding which not only means I'm safer on the road but so are other road users and pedestrians.....

Yes Yes Saint Sox in your face again ....

Solihull

"My brain is the app I use to stop myself from speeding which not only means I'm safer on the road but so are other road users and pedestrians.....

Yes Yes Saint Sox in your face again .... "

Yes soxy I agree but the government are telling me these cameras are in dangerous areas likely to harm me or others so being a good citizen I thought that any extra help would make me a better person

Solihull

"All. Speed cameras are sign posted so just keep being an observant non speeding driver and you'll be fine "

They bloody aren't, half are hidden behind overgrown vegetation.

And the mobile ones are hidden around bends etc

All the more reason for me to find them in advance to purely confirm I'm being a good driver

Cyclops

Solihull

"Cyclops"

Cheers mate

That's the one I was looking at, are you happy with it ?

evesham

[Removed by poster at 18/06/17 14:24:06]

evesham

Just to be clear.... Are you going to be consulting said app on a mobile device whilst driving?!

evesham

"All. Speed cameras are sign posted so just keep being an observant non speeding driver and you'll be fine

All the more reason for me to find them in advance to purely confirm I'm being a good driver "

Not entirely sure where you are driving but the ones round by me are all sign posted

"My brain is the app I use to stop myself from speeding which not only means I'm safer on the road but so are other road users and pedestrians.....

Yes soxy I agree but the government are telling me these cameras are in dangerous areas likely to harm me or others so being a good citizen I thought that any extra help would make me a better person "

I am humbled in your presence St Sam

Solihull

"All. Speed cameras are sign posted so just keep being an observant non speeding driver and you'll be fine

All the more reason for me to find them in advance to purely confirm I'm being a good driver

Not entirely sure where you are driving but the ones round by me are all sign posted "

1000-1500 miles per week, and often in areas new to me so it's nice to be warned that ones hidden around a corner so I can check that I am actually below the limit and not crept 1mph over in what must be a accident blackspot.

If you're only doing local driving you'll know where they are anyway

Solihull

Yes soxy I agree but the government are telling me these cameras are in dangerous areas likely to harm me or others so being a good citizen I thought that any extra help would make me a better person

I am humbled in your presence St Sam "

I should think so

Solihull

"Just to be clear.... Are you going to be consulting said app on a mobile device whilst driving?! "

Errrrrr Don't be stupid I'll be to busy reading the newspaper and eating a donut

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

They don't work on motorways where the majority of tickets come from covert police cars.

Solihull

Downloaded cyclops, thanks for the help everyone

» Add a new message to this topic