FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Shuold I stay or should I go

Shuold I stay or should I go

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Be having a good hard think the last few days. Do I stay with a guy that has no idea about what I do and if I do tell him I think it could be the end.do I just come off here and hope it all goes away or do I leave him and start again on my own doing what I like. What would you do

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

I know some.if you will think here she goes again with a look at me pst but you guys are the inly ones that know every thing

"Didn't we answer this the other day?"
I am now thinking maybe I should leave and get my own flat and start again

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If your need for fucking random strangers outweighs the love you have for your husband then leave him. Allow him to find a woman who'll treat him with respect and love and you can carry on as you are.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

So...you are leaving him and staying here?

Why not try and bring him onto the idea of this lifestyle?

If he isn't interested, then you can move on.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Be having a good hard think the last few days. Do I stay with a guy that has no idea about what I do and if I do tell him I think it could be the end.do I just come off here and hope it all goes away or do I leave him and start again on my own doing what I like. What would you do"

Bring it up when you're in bed in a jokey way that you've fantasised about sex with other guys and get his reaction

At least it's a starting point

Don't carry on cheating behind his back, life's short and he deserves to be happy

"If your need for fucking random strangers outweighs the love you have for your husband then leave him. Allow him to find a woman who'll treat him with respect and love and you can carry on as you are."

Totally this.

Personally if it was me, I would leave. Come back when you're in a better place. Only you can make that decision though.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Are you and your husband happy? Is the relationship worth working on? Could you live without what you get from being on here? Can you envisage keeping this part of your life secret from your husband for ten or twenty years?

These and many more questions are what you need to ask yourself before you make a decision that only you can make. I will say this though, from personal experience a relationship that has secrets is difficult to maintain in the long run.

what ever brings you peace of mind and happiness

"If your need for fucking random strangers outweighs the love you have for your husband then leave him. Allow him to find a woman who'll treat him with respect and love and you can carry on as you are."

This

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Be having a good hard think the last few days. Do I stay with a guy that has no idea about what I do and if I do tell him I think it could be the end.do I just come off here and hope it all goes away or do I leave him and start again on my own doing what I like. What would you do"

Depends what you feel for your husband, only you know that. If you want to move on, then that's what you should do, for both your sakes. Good luck, difficult decision, but at least you're taking time out to think about it.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

I would make my own decisions rather than asking a load of random strangers to do it for me!

1 taste of the Fab lifestyle (opened pandora's box) & your hooked, vanilla will never be the same again. How I see it either you tell the bloke & you join together! Or you tell he might leave but u both free to move on, cause either way you will be back on Fab sometime.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"1 taste of the Fab lifestyle (opened pandora's box) & your hooked, vanilla will never be the same again. How I see it either you tell the bloke & you join together! Or you tell he might leave but u both free to move on, cause either way you will be back on Fab sometime. "

"Be having a good hard think the last few days. Do I stay with a guy that has no idea about what I do and if I do tell him I think it could be the end.do I just come off here and hope it all goes away or do I leave him and start again on my own doing what I like. What would you do

I would make my own decisions rather than asking a load of random strangers to do it for me!"

To be honest, I'm getting a little fucked off seeing your threads. You were here the other day asking what you should do.

It seems to me you're going to keep asking until you get the majority of us to say it's ok what your doing just carry on as you are. Except that's not going to happen.

Now how about you be a grown up, make your own decisions about your sham of a marriage, you're adult enough to go out by yourself and fuck twenty men at a time bareback without asking anyone's opinion, how come you're not adult enough to sort your marriage out?

Do you love the guy or do you love fab more?.

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Fuck sake.

Really you feel the need to ask a load of random people what to do with YOUR life?

How about packing up in your van and cracking on with what you clearly prefer to do

"Be having a good hard think the last few days. Do I stay with a guy that has no idea about what I do and if I do tell him I think it could be the end.do I just come off here and hope it all goes away or do I leave him and start again on my own doing what I like. What would you do

I would make my own decisions rather than asking a load of random strangers to do it for me!

To be honest, I'm getting a little fucked off seeing your threads. You were here the other day asking what you should do.

It seems to me you're going to keep asking until you get the majority of us to say it's ok what your doing just carry on as you are. Except that's not going to happen.

Now how about you be a grown up, make your own decisions about your sham of a marriage, you're adult enough to go out by yourself and fuck twenty men at a time bareback without asking anyone's opinion, how come you're not adult enough to sort your marriage out? "

Damn that's a little bit harsh.

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Now how about you be a grown up, make your own decisions about your sham of a marriage, you're adult enough to go out by yourself and fuck twenty men at a time bareback without asking anyone's opinion, how come you're not adult enough to sort your marriage out?

Damn that's a little bit harsh. "

You think? I don't...how many times is someone going to seek advice or approval?

People need to be adults here, grow up and accept the consequences of their actions.

If you can't handle the fallback of doing things then don't do them

Now how about you be a grown up, make your own decisions about your sham of a marriage, you're adult enough to go out by yourself and fuck twenty men at a time bareback without asking anyone's opinion, how come you're not adult enough to sort your marriage out? "

"Fuck sake.

Really you feel the need to ask a load of random people what to do with YOUR life?

How about packing up in your van and cracking on with what you clearly prefer to do "

It is getting a bit ott now,

Very true but I doubt she will listen as she knows exactly what she's doing

Well sometimes people need fucking telling and nicey nicey just isn't working, especially when that's already been tried!

After re reading I think you should leave him cause if you loved him you would never have cheated.

If you come clean and he finishes you then only yourself to blame he deserves better.

What if you tell him you cheated and he has next you will be on here saying you been cheated on your a really attractive women but yourva little messed up and if you claim to love you husband and you can't tell him your a cheater and horrible and he deserves better.

Poor guy.

Well sometimes people need fucking telling and nicey nicey just isn't working, especially when that's already been tried! "

I just re read I have had hardly any sleep since Wed lol and I agree if she can't tell him she doesn't give a damn about him and he deserves better.

Secrets is a relationship are not good

- Mrs. J -

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No it wasn't.

It was kind, adult , plain old truth.

My opinion is that you don't give a fuck about your husband, your fucking random guys and he is blissfully unaware of your actions. The simple thing is leave here work on your marriage and then if it's still the same leave him start again on here

I've been through a divorce it's messy and totally a horrible business and to be avoided

Good luck

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

follow your path of heart, the sparkly path, whatever that is for you..its your life and its to short to do by half measures. i wont comment on what i would do, i would have talked to any partner about everything a long time ago, but thats me, im not here to judge anyone elses journey...take care of things soon, whatever you decide x

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Now how about you be a grown up, make your own decisions about your sham of a marriage, you're adult enough to go out by yourself and fuck twenty men at a time bareback without asking anyone's opinion, how come you're not adult enough to sort your marriage out? "

Although no doubt this post will be deleted soon and the OP will post again in another two days asking what to do.

By *R GREY AND MISS REDCouple  over a year ago

WHITTLESEY

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"follow your path of heart, the sparkly path, whatever that is for you..its your life and its to short to do by half measures. i wont comment on what i would do, i would have talked to any partner about everything a long time ago, but thats me, im not here to judge anyone elses journey...take care of things soon, whatever you decide x"

Exactly this

By *R GREY AND MISS REDCouple  over a year ago

WHITTLESEY

Think the answer is in your question , your doing what you like and your doing it without him knowing or his permission anyway so your already acting , thinking like a single , so leave and just carry on as you are , your obviously not happy otherwise you wouldn't be doing it , and if we are being honest he isn't going to like what your doing if you tell him so can't see that a good option plus it could cause a lot of damage and hurt

King's Crustacean

I'd sit down and think about what makes me so discontent.

I'd ask myself if I loved this man and wanted to be with him above all else.

I'd ask myself if I just stayed with him for the financial net that he is.

I'd ask myself why I want to traverse the country allowing strangers to BB me in a van.

Then i'd ask myself if my profile is a real one

Then. I'd make up my own mind what I wanted and just do it.

From what I've read on this thread, aside from some quite spiteful comments, it would seem you have three options.

1. Leave Fab and work on sorting your marriage.

2. Leave your husband and carry on having your fun.

3. Somehow work the two in together and involve your husband in your fun.

I would suggest taking a short break from fab to really think about where you go from here. Which can you least live without? Your fun or your husband.

Only you can answer that.

Either way you need to stop with the deceit - and especially playing bareback behind his back.

What risks you take with your health are one thing, but at least you are making a choice on that, but putting his health at risk without his knowledge or consent is bang out of order.

Surely if you really loved him, you'd be more considerate to him.

I would suggest that rather than starting thread after thread about this, you need to take stock and responsibilty and work this out for yourself rather than putting it out for a vote.

Do what makes YOU happy... Sod everybody else!

Why is it harsh? He is only stating what everyone is thinking. True is she is adult enough to sleep with x amount of men behind her husbands back then she us adult enough to make up her own mind about whether to stay in marraige or not. Personally I think she is attention seeking.

For a bit of adult balance, if you're in my neck of the woods message me, I can't drive at the minute so your own van sounds like the perfect solution.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Spot On!

If you've been meeting behind his back the trust is destroyed and the relationship is already dead.

Move on and let him do the same.

If it's that you stopped meeting others while you where with him but want to start again then have an open an honest discussion with him about it.

But don't make it an ultimatum people will agree to all sorts if they think they're going to lose thier partner

"Do what makes YOU happy... Sod everybody else! "

Selfish ?

Oh Christ just read the profile.

Yea tell him fucking now, so he can go get checked at the clinic and hope to Christmas he doesn't have anything or you will be facing a GBH charge.

How the Fuck can you be so reckless with your partners life?

"For a bit of adult balance, if you're in my neck of the woods message me, I can't drive at the minute so your own van sounds like the perfect solution. "

Whelp that's gonna get you blocked by a lot of people...

By *AA123Couple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Of major concern to me is there's been no thought for her husband's health by the OP's continued actions.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I would never ever do what you do,so basically that's something I'd never have to seriously think about to be honest and don't intend to now.

Methinks this is starting to feel like a game to you...

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

Don't leave just hide your profile and bring up the idea of this.

Would you care if your marriage ended?

Would you care if he outed you and told everyone/ friends/ family what you've been doing?

Can you afford to start again on your own?

Post as many times as you like, whatever questions you like. People attention seek on the forums all the time, it's not a crime. It's easy to close the thread and read something else if they don't like it.

To many questions and its not up to me to decide for you.

Do what you think is right, but my opinion, your an attention seeker, you keep popping up with the same stuff.

Good luck, I wish you well whatever you decide.

OP, you are an adult. Do what you think is right; ultimately, you will have to face the consequences of your actions and not the strangers here

Good luck

- Mrs. J -

"I would never ever do what you do,so basically that's something I'd never have to seriously think about to be honest and don't intend to now.

Methinks this is starting to feel like a game to you..."

"For a bit of adult balance, if you're in my neck of the woods message me, I can't drive at the minute so your own van sounds like the perfect solution.

Whelp that's gonna get you blocked by a lot of people..."

Or maybe approval for his sense of humour.

If your asking strangers from a sex site for advice on your real life situation...somethings far wrong

"For a bit of adult balance, if you're in my neck of the woods message me, I can't drive at the minute so your own van sounds like the perfect solution.

Or maybe approval for his sense of humour. "

I dunno wanting to take part in a bareback gang bang is usually a red flag

I dunno wanting to take part in a bareback gang bang is usually a red flag"

It is for us

- Mrs. J -

Or maybe approval for his sense of humour. "

Did wonder if somebody'd get it!

I dunno wanting to take part in a bareback gang bang is usually a red flag"

Yes, but.... Oh never mind

Gloucester

I'd sit down and think about what makes me so discontent.

I'd ask myself if I loved this man and wanted to be with him above all else.

I'd ask myself if I just stayed with him for the financial net that he is.

I'd ask myself why I want to traverse the country allowing strangers to BB me in a van.

Then i'd ask myself if my profile is a real one

Then. I'd make up my own mind what I wanted and just do it. "

As I recall from previous posts , her husband is much older and works away for weeks , sometimes longer . This may explain her discontent .

Clearly one may ascertain that she may not love and want to be with her husband above all else .

She has a good job m so may be financially stable independently .

She may traverse the country in a van having bb sex because she wants to , and because she can . There seem plenty of willing participants .

Her profile is 100% real .

And I agree , she should make her mind up and do what makes her happy

Absolutely

Best you tell him before someone else does,it a small world out there

Instances like these are why people say being married is a sham. And I'm not sure of the percentage of these exact situations.

Yes things change in a relationship with work and feelings, but I think it's taking the piss a bit. It says your 28! You should be old enough to know wrong from right. And it also boils down to ones own morals and self respect.

Obviously I can only comment on what's been posted and your profile, but I believe the line has been crossed well and truly.

1: Your husbands health

2: Your health ( which Your knowingly risking, whereas your husband is totally unaware of ).

3: No trust

4: Lies.

But also to play devils advocate here, when he is home I don't understand how he has never had any idea of what's been going on.

We all know certain smells and tastes and feelings etc from sex, so how has that never been picked up on. Especially as it's not one man and safe sex! It's 20 men went to mow a meadow!

Whether or not you leave him at least have the good grace to suggest he gets tested.

"Best you tell him before someone else does,it a small world out there "

Very true.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I'd personally leave

You both deserve to be happy and if promiscuity makes you happy when he desires your manogamy it will be ultimately best for both of you in the long run though undoubtedly difficult in the initial leaving stages

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Whatever you decide to do make sure you get extra locks for your new van, as you don't want your back door smashed in

My thoughts may be considered to be a bit conservative for a site such as this, but I think you need to take time out, think about yourself and learn to love yourself. You are leading an incredbly dangerous lifestyle, putting your health and personal safety at risk not to mention how your actions can affect your Husband's emotional and physical wellbeing? Everyone has their reasons, ferishes and kinks for being here but you come across as hell bent on self destruction.

Ginger

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

I wish someone would show him all your forum posts and let him decide what he does next

"Instances like these are why people say being married is a sham. And I'm not sure of the percentage of these exact situations.

Yes things change in a relationship with work and feelings, but I think it's taking the piss a bit. It says your 28! You should be old enough to know wrong from right. And it also boils down to ones own morals and self respect.

Obviously I can only comment on what's been posted and your profile, but I believe the line has been crossed well and truly.

1: Your husbands health

2: Your health ( which Your knowingly risking, whereas your husband is totally unaware of ).

3: No trust

4: Lies.

But also to play devils advocate here, when he is home I don't understand how he has never had any idea of what's been going on.

We all know certain smells and tastes and feelings etc from sex, so how has that never been picked up on. Especially as it's not one man and safe sex! It's 20 men went to mow a meadow!

"

He's away on an oil rig it seems.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Only you can do what's best for you. You know the whole situation.

If you love your husband you should be honest about what you want and go from there.

No matter what you decide it probably won't be easy on either of you.

Good luck and I hope you find what your looking for.

i reaaly cannot understand why you ask such personal matters on a sex site unless you like the attention of the forums, i would have thought you may have close friends to discuss this with

"Best you tell him before someone else does,it a small world out there "

Especially when she gives her name and profession on her profile- sure you could easily find linkedin/Facebook etc

you should do the decent thing..let your hubby move on..and you do realize all the guys that you fuck..dont give a monkeys about you..i think your very sad .

I have to agree with this.

Sort yourself out.

"If your need for fucking random strangers outweighs the love you have for your husband then leave him. Allow him to find a woman who'll treat him with respect and love and you can carry on as you are.

Totally this. "

"you should do the decent thing..let your hubby move on..and you do realize all the guys that you fuck..dont give a monkeys about you..i think your very sad ."

Exactly; they probably think no more of her than sliding their cock between two steaks bought on a BOGOF deal from Tesco

- Mrs. J -

"you should do the decent thing..let your hubby move on..and you do realize all the guys that you fuck..dont give a monkeys about you..i think your very sad ."

I agree with this. I know a woman who is not unlike you. Married to a fella who gives her anything. Yet she fucks any bloke who gives her the slightest bit of attention. She's sad and insecure, and like you, keeps saying she'll leave him and get a place of her own...except she wont. And..like you.. she will get found out eventually. Then what?

People looking for sex with strangers on a sex site slagging off woman doing the same. You can't make this shit up.

Stay "Classy" people!!!

"you should do the decent thing..let your hubby move on..and you do realize all the guys that you fuck..dont give a monkeys about you..i think your very sad .

Exactly; they probably think no more of her than sliding their cock between two steaks bought on a BOGOF deal from Tesco

- Mrs. J -"

Are Tesco doing a 2 for 1 deal on steaks? Sounds like a bargain

Absolutely.any chance you can put your veries back up.shows me who to avoid

Ive been in a similar situation recently too, not getting any attention at home, no real affection left in our marriage etc. Coming here has helped me decide what I want in life, and I split with my wife a couple of weeks back. It's been a bumpy ride but I think I made the right choice.

"you should do the decent thing..let your hubby move on..and you do realize all the guys that you fuck..dont give a monkeys about you..i think your very sad .

I agree with this. I know a woman who is not unlike you. Married to a fella who gives her anything. Yet she fucks any bloke who gives her the slightest bit of attention. She's sad and insecure, and like you, keeps saying she'll leave him and get a place of her own...except she wont. And..like you.. she will get found out eventually. Then what? "

geees you need to look at yourself there like, and abuse in the forums to another profile/member does not help

- Mrs. J -

Are Tesco doing a 2 for 1 deal on steaks? Sounds like a bargain "

Well if they are then its the BBQ sorted for today

- Mrs. J -

"My thoughts may be considered to be a bit conservative for a site such as this, but I think you need to take time out, think about yourself and learn to love yourself. You are leading an incredbly dangerous lifestyle, putting your health and personal safety at risk not to mention how your actions can affect your Husband's emotional and physical wellbeing? Everyone has their reasons, ferishes and kinks for being here but you come across as hell bent on self destruction.

Ginger"

I have been thinking this along time tbh

"People looking for sex with strangers on a sex site slagging off woman doing the same. You can't make this shit up.

Stay "Classy" people!!! "

Guilty as charged

- Mrs. J -

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

To be honest, I'm getting a little fucked off seeing your threads.

"

Then maybe avoid opening them to read

For a start, delete your fab account and disassociate your self from any contact that you have with your fuck buddies think for few weeks if you still feel the same way then end ur relationship and come back to fab with new profile and we will give you a great verifications and you can be back on track and you can catchup what you missed during that period.

"

To be honest, I'm getting a little fucked off seeing your threads.

Then maybe avoid opening them to read"

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"For a start, delete your fab account and disassociate your self from any contact that you have with your fuck buddies think for few weeks if you still feel the same way then end ur relationship and come back to fab with new profile and we will give you a great verifications and you can be back on track and you can catchup what you missed during that period."

That sound's like good advise actually.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Question for you.

Do you and your husband have sex?

Would you hold a gun to your husbands head and pull the trigger, not knowing if it is loaded or not? You may kill him, you may not. Would you really take that chance?

Each person you fuck bareback is a loaded gun.

I would like to think you've been to a GUM Clinic whilst you've been away from the site for a few hours.

I hope that makes sense to you, I worry that you may not fully understand what you are doing, and I think there may be something more than meets the eye to you like a learning difficulty or something.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

OK don't attack the woman

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I personally think you should have more respect for the person you married and once loved. Do the decent thing ..let him go so he can start a new life.

"People looking for sex with strangers on a sex site slagging off woman doing the same. You can't make this shit up.

Stay "Classy" people!!! "

No ones slagging her off for going off and doing what she wants as I said another thread her life her choices.

When she was pointed out on the forums by someone she came in here like a grown adult and defended her lifestyle, didn't give a shit what people thought.

Then suddenly she must have had an attack of the guilts or wherever and started a thread asking for advice, which IIRC she was given some decent, honest sound advice!

Now, less than a week later she's started another thread with exactly the same request. She's clearly looking for everyone to say her actions are perfectly fine and no one is.

If she was single, no one would give a flying fuck how many men she did bareback or how often.

What's really getting on peoples nerves is her blatant disregard for the husbands feelings or sexual health, and despite being told this she is still starting threads because she doesn't know what to do? Seriously

Lichfield

[Removed by poster at 18/06/17 14:24:11]

Unfortunately a number of married people look for sex on this site without informing their partners. We don't judge them for they may have reasons which we neither know and probably wouldn't understand as we are not in that position

Some of those people may also be having unprotected sex

I don't see that OP as any different but for the fact that she has bareback gangbangs

Many women here have gangbangs, bareback or not

The only aspect where we draw the line is unprotected sex and we have a right and a duty to protect ourselves, which we do above any potential pleasure or enjoyment

I personally, would not advise the OP to do this or that. Having said that, I do feel sorry for her husband if he ends up catching an STI from her

- Mrs. J -

By *roxi-bearMan  over a year ago

irvine

I have been with my wife 30 yrs,married 10.as u can imagine things have gone a bit quiet in the bedroom.im on here to try and fulfill fantasies that i kno my wife dosent share with me

By *huckzMan  over a year ago

spalding

....your username will answer your question harsh but true

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Unfortunately a number of married people look for sex on this site without informing their partners. We don't judge them for they may have reasons which we neither know and probably wouldn't understand as we are not in that position

I don't see that OP as any different but for the fact that she has bareback gangbangs

The only aspect where we draw the line is unprotected sex and we have a right and a duty to protect ourselves, which we do above any potential pleasure or enjoyment

I personally, would not advise the OP to do this or that. Having said that, I do feel sorry for her husband if he ends up catching an STI from her

- Mrs. J -"

The woman is asking for advice.

There is a difference to not commenting about married people playing away as it isn't any of my buisnedd to a married person asking for advice about playing away.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

business *

By *uteLittleGeekWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

"So...you are leaving him and staying here?

Why not try and bring him onto the idea of this lifestyle?

If he isn't interested, then you can move on. "

You should always be honest !

"Unfortunately a number of married people look for sex on this site without informing their partners. We don't judge them for they may have reasons which we neither know and probably wouldn't understand as we are not in that position

- Mrs. J -

There is a difference to not commenting about married people playing away as it isn't any of my buisnedd to a married person asking for advice about playing away."

True; she is asking. Any many people have responded

I just don't feel qualified to give any advice as I don't know her circumstances. And I don't think what she is doing is any different to what quite a few other people do here, albeit, perhaps not in a van

The only concern I have is if her unsuspecting husband would catch an STI from her as she has increased her chances several fold by having unprotected sex with multiple strangers. And perhaps, that was the advice I was giving, albeit in a very low key manner

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -

There is a difference to not commenting about married people playing away as it isn't any of my buisnedd to a married person asking for advice about playing away.

True; she is asking. Any many people have responded

I just don't feel qualified to give any advice as I don't know her circumstances. And I don't think what she is doing is any different to what quite a few other people do here, albeit, perhaps not in a van

The only concern I have is if her unsuspecting husband would catch an STI from her as she has increased her chances several fold by having unprotected sex with multiple strangers. And perhaps, that was the advice I was giving, albeit in a very low key manner

- Mrs. J -"

"And", not "any"

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

you've got nothing to lose by telling him. no big deal i guess.

he is the only one going to lose now no matter what you do, either lose you, lose the trust but he's gonna lose something. big deal i reckon.

i'd start off by asking him if he's happy with things the way they are now between you both.

have a really good discussion about the relationship you have and take cues from how he replies and what he replies with.

try to find out if he'd be happier with or without you, not knowing what you've done.

if he says anything that makes you think you should come clean, and suffer all the consequences of that, then confess to what you've done. not if you feel guilty but if you feel he wants honesty, even if it'll hurt him, then tell him.

if you don't need to tell him and decide to leave him no harm done. although, like i said in your other topic, don't let him think it is his fault if it isn't.

but basically talk to him, really talk, ask, try to get cues from him as how to act next. coz just because you've done some stuff that isn't the best for your relationship it doesn't mean it's over. people can get past stuff and move on and make something new but only if they feel it's worth it.

you need to weigh stuff up with him.

if he loves you he'll accept and forgive what you've done as well. but he will have to process and deal with that first and you will have to watch him go through it.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Well sometimes people need fucking telling and nicey nicey just isn't working, especially when that's already been tried! "

I think you need to be very careful about the comments you are making about the OP. You are being quite aggressive about this and encouraging other members to be negative. You may get a ban.

Well sometimes people need fucking telling and nicey nicey just isn't working, especially when that's already been tried!

I think you need to be very careful about the comments you are making about the OP. You are being quite aggressive about this and encouraging other members to be negative. You may get a ban. "

I haven't encouraged anyone to do anything, I have given MY opinion that's all. If people agree with my opinion that's up to them, if people disagree with my opinion, that's up to them.

King's Crustacean

He didn't make a comment about the O.P. at all.

Show me a comment he made ABOUT the O.P.

I think you need to be very careful about the comments you are making about the OP. You are being quite aggressive about this and encouraging other members to be negative. You may get a ban.

I haven't encouraged anyone to do anything, I have given MY opinion that's all. If people agree with my opinion that's up to them, if people disagree with my opinion, that's up to them. "

I agree with you. I'm not giving my opinion on the op because I don't believe she wants help or advice.

PTU xxx

The question is are you happy with him if you aren't happy there's no point of being with a man that you don't have anything in common with if you are if you're having more fun on there would you rather have more fun than and possibly get worse or find like minded person that you can go on here with or lie to somebody and lead them on no matter how much is going to hurt you or him in the end of the day it's inevitable it always comes back and bits you in the ass

I think you need to be very careful about the comments you are making about the OP. You are being quite aggressive about this and encouraging other members to be negative. You may get a ban. "

I totally Agree with him. OP puts a thread up and then backs out and doesn't respond , she did it yesterday and will probably do it again next week. It's a game. One thing I do know is her husband is aware! So I've been told

Leeds

I haven't encouraged anyone to do anything, I have given MY opinion that's all. If people agree with my opinion that's up to them, if people disagree with my opinion, that's up to them. "

You were quite aggressive and commenting on areas the OP did not raise in her question about her lifestyle. I noticed after your aggressive comment others followed suit. Yes it's your opinion but no need for aggression.

[Removed by poster at 18/06/17 15:52:18]

I haven't encouraged anyone to do anything, I have given MY opinion that's all. If people agree with my opinion that's up to them, if people disagree with my opinion, that's up to them.

You were quite aggressive and commenting on areas the OP did not raise in her question about her lifestyle. I noticed after your aggressive comment others followed suit. Yes it's your opinion but no need for aggression. "

Its not the first time the OP has asked the question though.

[Removed by poster at 18/06/17 15:53:58]

You were quite aggressive and commenting on areas the OP did not raise in her question about her lifestyle. I noticed after your aggressive comment others followed suit. Yes it's your opinion but no need for aggression.

Its not the first time the OP has asked the question though. "

In the end of the day if he didn't like it that much he wouldn't even have clicked on the post in the first place or is a thought ignore it then

"

You were quite aggressive and commenting on areas the OP did not raise in her question about her lifestyle. I noticed after your aggressive comment others followed suit. Yes it's your opinion but no need for aggression. "

Am I responsible for what others post? No of course I'm not. I hope your not suggesting that the other members who are in agreement with me on this are incapable of forming their own decision on this subject.

Finally, I wouldn't tell you what tone to post in, how about you extend me the same courtesy.

Leeds

"

Am I responsible for what others post? No of course I'm not. I hope your not suggesting that the other members who are in agreement with me on this are incapable of forming their own decision on this subject.

Finally, I wouldn't tell you what tone to post in, how about you extend me the same courtesy. "

You were quite aggressive and there is no need for that. If you are fed up (not the word you used) then maybe it's best not to read her threads!

I personally think she's looking for validation for her actions.

She clearly doesn't care a shit about her husband or his health (I just hope the don't have sex).

To the op, you know exactly what you are doing and you know what you need to do, release your husband from this relationship and let him be happy with someone who actually cares about him!!

"

Finally, I wouldn't tell you what tone to post in, how about you extend me the same courtesy.

You were quite aggressive and there is no need for that. If you are fed up (not the word you used) then maybe it's best not to read her threads!"

See previous post.

Leeds

"

You were quite aggressive and there is no need for that. If you are fed up (not the word you used) then maybe it's best not to read her threads!

See previous post. "

Check forum rules re anger on forums, it's meant to be fun. Showing aggression is against the rules.

"

See previous post.

Check forum rules re anger on forums, it's meant to be fun. Showing aggression is against the rules. "

As a moderator has already commented on the thread after me, that would confirm I'm not breaking any rules. It does appear your trying to stir things up though.

Scotland - Aberdeen

At the end of the day, this is not the first time the OP has posted similar questions, if more than one person agree with what someone else has stated then so be it, we do all have our own opinions though and we would say otherwise, so there is no point trying to start in on one person.....

why are people so hung up on other peoples threads and what others decide to add to a thread... really some need to stop throwing stones when living in a glass house and concentrate on their own life

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"

See previous post.

Check forum rules re anger on forums, it's meant to be fun. Showing aggression is against the rules. "

As Rugger has made a few comments on this thread I would assume that she read the comments, if she felt his comments had overstepped the line there is a good chance they would have been removed and a ban already in place. As he is still posting I would also assume he hasn't received a forum ban.... yet.

By *inakiss64Woman  over a year ago

Near St Albans

The person that is unhappy in a relationship leaves to make them selves happy then this makes the person left behind miserable, its just turning the tables round, there is no right on this, it's just sacrife yourself or the other half.

Aggression; nothing changes here

- Mrs. J -

"The person that is unhappy in a relationship leaves to make them selves happy then this makes the person left behind miserable, its just turning the tables round, there is no right on this, it's just sacrife yourself or the other half."
very true there, always difficult to go from reasonable security into the unknown

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

If some posters on here are to be believed, your partner is going to find out, sooner or later.

So, you tell him, or someone else tells him, but either way its not going to go well.

Best scenario as I see it is to get tested, so at least you know if you need to tell him to get checked, hopefully you have been lucky and you are clear, at least that will be one piece of bad news you can avoid.

As others have said, you then need to decide if you love him, and if you want to try and save your relationship.

If you do, the only slim chance you have is that you tell him, explain (if you can) why you did it, and hope that he loves you enough to accept that it has happened, and move on.

Maybe he will get on board, and actually be the kind of guy that has fantasies along the same lines, its a slim chance, but you could be lucky.

If he forgives you, but isn't in to what you do, you then have a choice... can you live without doing what you do?

If you can, happy days, re-build your relationship and move on.

If you cant, then its time to cut loose and leave him so that he can live his life.

Be honest OP...you don't want advice you want attention. You want people to tell you to do whatever makes you happy, carry on as you are. But by the looks of things, very few have a positive opinion of you and the men you meet.

Stay, go, tell him, don't tell him...I really couldn't give one. But at the very least have the decency to get a full check up as quickly as possible

"why are people so hung up on other peoples threads and what others decide to add to a thread... really some need to stop throwing stones when living in a glass house and concentrate on their own life"

But it's an open forum. People ask for opinions, others then give their opinions.

Leeds

"why are people so hung up on other peoples threads and what others decide to add to a thread... really some need to stop throwing stones when living in a glass house and concentrate on their own life

But it's an open forum. People ask for opinions, others then give their opinions. "

I think people forget what a forum actually is, their own feelings/judgements come to the surface.

Scotland - Aberdeen

"why are people so hung up on other peoples threads and what others decide to add to a thread... really some need to stop throwing stones when living in a glass house and concentrate on their own life

But it's an open forum. People ask for opinions, others then give their opinions.

I think people forget what a forum actually is, their own feelings/judgements come to the surface. "

Of course they do, what else would you bloody expect to happen?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think people forget what a forum actually is, their own feelings/judgements come to the surface. "

That is what a forum is for

Forum Mod

O o O oo

OK lets drop this now and get back to the OP.

Leeds

I think people forget what a forum actually is, their own feelings/judgements come to the surface.

Of course they do, what else would you bloody expect to happen? "

See post above mine....

I think all the various comments have exhausted this thread now. All the views very predictable. We've had sarcasm, aggression, judgemental etc. Lots to read on a sunny afternoon. Let's everyone, please just chill.

By *llNatural36FWoman  over a year ago

Denbighshire

Spot on

Lichfield

"OK lets drop this now and get back to the OP. "

OP has hidden her profile.

Hopefully she's weighing up her options and will make a decision.

Ok, having read a through this, and the numerous other threads of the OP's.

My answer to the question posed in the title...go.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I think all the various comments have exhausted this thread now. All the views very predictable. We've had sarcasm, aggression, judgemental etc. Lots to read on a sunny afternoon. Let's everyone, please just chill. "

Or this can be dropped now and get back to the OP.

King's Crustacean

Leave him.

Easy as.

Just up n leave.

Op when I wasn't happy in my marriage I left. I left with far less then you have. I also had far more to lose.

I'm happier then I've ever been now. My girls and I are now best friends and although they live with their dad they understand all that happened and we have a happy and healthy relationship. My ex husband is now once again my best friend and I also get on well with his new girlfriend. In fact today I'm looking after there pets and that means I'm typing this sat in the house that I once lived.

So I think you should leave him with any pride and self respect that you still have.

PTU xxx

By *ames1763Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

As far as I am concerned,you cannot hide from yourself it will eventually come out, what will call you will eventually call you because the pull is just too strong.

The important thing is to ensure your actions don't cause any offence to anyone , this is the reason why I am upfront with the ladies I see, I know one lady cannot satisfy me so I tell them the truth from the gate , I like you but I have other ladies I am seeing and we fuck , if you don't like it you can leave me now and most times they accept it , some of the ladies are married and their husbands know she is my girlfriend no problem at all.

I see no reason why you should hide but if that's how you want to play it , it is fine by me.You have to understand that times are changing, I know a lot of ladies who told their partners before the relationship started that yes you can have me but I love fucking multiple big black cocks, if you accept this, fine but if you can't accept it then am not for you, the guys accepted it and they are happy today, so I see no reason why you should hide , if you choose to hide I can't judge you and nor should anyone on this site judge you, we accept you the way you are.

Leeds

"As far as I am concerned,you cannot hide from yourself it will eventually come out, what will call you will eventually call you because the pull is just too strong.

The important thing is to ensure your actions don't cause any offence to anyone , this is the reason why I am upfront with the ladies I see, I know one lady cannot satisfy me so I tell them the truth from the gate , I like you but I have other ladies I am seeing and we fuck , if you don't like it you can leave me now and most times they accept it , some of the ladies are married and their husbands know she is my girlfriend no problem at all.

I see no reason why you should hide but if that's how you want to play it , it is fine by me.You have to understand that times are changing, I know a lot of ladies who told their partners before the relationship started that yes you can have me but I love fucking multiple big black cocks, if you accept this, fine but if you can't accept it then am not for you, the guys accepted it and they are happy today, so I see no reason why you should hide , if you choose to hide I can't judge you and nor should anyone on this site judge you, we accept you the way you are."

GOODNESS! So I would be at that door as fast as a Cheetah and probably gain a gold medal for speed. Sorry I found that rather amusing to read.

Thanks for advice. But for record I have always had reguler cheeks at the clinic

Leeds

"Thanks for advice. But for record I have always had reguler cheeks at the clinic "

The trolls will probably want to see copies of proof bless them! Glad you have commented OP and I for one hope you are feeling ok.

Aberdeen

"As far as I am concerned,you cannot hide from yourself it will eventually come out, what will call you will eventually call you because the pull is just too strong.

I see no reason why you should hide but if that's how you want to play it , it is fine by me.You have to understand that times are changing, I know a lot of ladies who told their partners before the relationship started that yes you can have me but I love fucking multiple big black cocks, if you accept this, fine but if you can't accept it then am not for you, the guys accepted it and they are happy today, so I see no reason why you should hide , if you choose to hide I can't judge you and nor should anyone on this site judge you, we accept you the way you are.

GOODNESS! So I would be at that door as fast as a Cheetah and probably gain a gold medal for speed. Sorry I found that rather amusing to read. "

Sorry Babe, I didn't understand your response, are you running towards the door or out of the door ? either way I accept your position x

"Thanks for advice. But for record I have always had reguler cheeks at the clinic

The trolls will probably want to see copies of proof bless them! Glad you have commented OP and I for one hope you are feeling ok. "

No people won't they probably will be relieved she's not completely playing Russian roulette with her husbands sexual health

"Thanks for advice. But for record I have always had reguler cheeks at the clinic "

I think this response says everything we need to know.

Time to call time on your marriage, because clearly you have no consideration for your husband's health or feelings whatsoever and have no intention of reigning in your activities and plan to go on with the bareback gangbangs.

Your husband clearly deserves someone who will treat him with better respect

"Thanks for advice. But for record I have always had reguler cheeks at the clinic

Time to call time on your marriage, because clearly you have no consideration for your husband's health or feelings whatsoever and have no intention of reigning in your activities and plan to go on with the bareback gangbangs.

Your husband clearly deserves someone who will treat him with better respect"

What that it says she gets checked regularly

The trolls will probably want to see copies of proof bless them! Glad you have commented OP and I for one hope you are feeling ok.

No people won't they probably will be relieved she's not completely playing Russian roulette with her husbands sexual health"

How is she not still completely playing russian roulette with his health.

Sorry, but regular testing doesn't prevent you from catching a STI in the first place, and I suppose it's all relative. If she's getting tested once every 3 months, but having regular gang bangs....

Aberdeen

This is the only part that worries me because if you catch anything due to the bareback ,the innocent guy will just stick his cock in you and catch it too, it is quite different from the guys who accept the risk and stick their cock in you bb , but hopefully you are on top of things and managing it well.

Your husband clearly deserves someone who will treat him with better respect

What that it says she gets checked regularly "

Look at it this way. Numerous contributors to this thread have attempted to be constructive and offered some very good advice to the OP suggesting that perhaps she should take stock etc, consider her options and so on and so forth, and in response to all of this what does she focus on?

Leeds

GOODNESS! So I would be at that door as fast as a Cheetah and probably gain a gold medal for speed. Sorry I found that rather amusing to read.

Sorry Babe, I didn't understand your response, are you running towards the door or out of the door ? either way I accept your position x"

Running towards the door and out of it so fast like a Cheetah but it wouldn't have probably got to a meet after extensive chats.

No people won't they probably will be relieved she's not completely playing Russian roulette with her husbands sexual health

How is she not still completely playing russian roulette with his health.

Sorry, but regular testing doesn't prevent you from catching a STI in the first place, and I suppose it's all relative. If she's getting tested once every 3 months, but having regular gang bangs.... "

*Anyone* who has unprotected sex with *anyone* they are not in a long-term relationship or marriage, is putting themselves and everyone else at risk; not just her

- Mrs. J -

Leeds

This is the only part that worries me because if you catch anything due to the bareback ,the innocent guy will just stick his cock in you and catch it too, it is quite different from the guys who accept the risk and stick their cock in you bb , but hopefully you are on top of things and managing it well."

'The innocent guy' meeting a woman not using a condom.

This is the only part that worries me because if you catch anything due to the bareback ,the innocent guy will just stick his cock in you and catch it too, it is quite different from the guys who accept the risk and stick their cock in you bb , but hopefully you are on top of things and managing it well.

'The innocent guy' meeting a woman not using a condom. "

This place is full of such innocent little men

- Mrs. J -

Gloucester

'The innocent guy' meeting a woman not using a condom. "

It's up to the so called innocent guy to be responsible for his own health not hers !

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

innocent guy = her husband

Leeds

It's up to the so called innocent guy to be responsible for his own health not hers !"

That's what I meant! 'Innocent guys' not using condoms? Seems a strange comment to make. These 'innocent guys' not concerned for their own health bless them.

Aberdeen

Sorry Babe, I didn't understand your response, are you running towards the door or out of the door ? either way I accept your position x

Running towards the door and out of it so fast like a Cheetah but it wouldn't have probably got to a meet after extensive chats. "

That's really cool, I am very selective myself, no offense meant, I think you are a very beautiful woman but I would not have asked you for a meet in the first place so there would be no need to run out the door lol.

I like the competitive nature of being a single guy,I like the difficult nature of the field cause I know I have the skills to navigate it, it's so much fun to me. I am me and this is how I play ,remaining true to myself is very important.

Aberdeen

It's up to the so called innocent guy to be responsible for his own health not hers !"

The innocent guy am concerned about is her husband, he does not know she does bb with other guys and he is not going to use a condom with her obviously.

Now to be honest the bb thing is far worse in vanilla than with swingers, a lot of vanilla girls don't even bother with the condoms they just take their monthly pills and that is all.

The trolls will probably want to see copies of proof bless them! Glad you have commented OP and I for one hope you are feeling ok. "

Trolls: you keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Trolls: you keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means. "

Yep, disagree and you're called a troll or a hater.

Disagree strongly and you're singled out for forum shredding.

Disagree very strongly and your inbox explodes with expletives.

Leeds

Running towards the door and out of it so fast like a Cheetah but it wouldn't have probably got to a meet after extensive chats.

That's really cool, I am very selective myself, no offense meant, I think you are a very beautiful woman but I would not have asked you for a meet in the first place so there would be no need to run out the door lol.

I like the competitive nature of being a single guy,I like the difficult nature of the field cause I know I have the skills to navigate it, it's so much fun to me. I am me and this is how I play ,remaining true to myself is very important."

Thank you for the compliment but I am also very selective and you wouldn't have been my choice either but good luck with the navigation dear!

Leeds

Trolls: you keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Disagree very strongly and your inbox explodes with expletives. "

OP has stipulated she has regular clinic checks, yet there is still concern regarding BB. She has commented and I now think the thread has been exhausted.

OP has stipulated she has regular clinic checks, yet there is still concern regarding BB. She has commented and I now think the thread has been exhausted. "

I agree, it was exhausted a long time ago. Just the same old venom being spat about.

I just think, let the OP do what the fook she wants. She's clearly not interested in the opinions.

And with that said...I'm out.

See ya'll on the next thread about it.

Scotland - Aberdeen

OP has stipulated she has regular clinic checks, yet there is still concern regarding BB. She has commented and I now think the thread has been exhausted. "

What checked every 3 months? Seeing as she does gangbangs bareback, how many guys has she fucked in those 3 months? 10? 20? 30? 40? 50? 60? and that is just her lowest number per session....and that is only 6 times in a 3 month status, do you not think your comment is rather pointless now?

I'm sure in another post I read of the op it said she got tested every 3 weeks. Don't quote me, and there were some very educated responses.

I think the sexual health issue is important, you can sleep bb with one person and can it can take numerous weeks for the infection to show up, or even symptoms. God some don't have symptoms.

This isn't just the op responsibility it's the men that have sex with her. It only becomes serious as in illegal if she or the men have been tested and it's logged in the medical records, and yet have still practiced unsafe sex.

And I know GUM clinics aren't there to judge but they do give you their knowledge and statistics on sexual health. So I can't imagine they wouldn't be warning her of the dangers of bb sex. Which I don't understand why she doesn't listen too. They also take details of partners or any names of people you can remember so they can cross reference in case the worst case scenario happens. So I'm guessing the op can't be being fully honest with the doctors or nurses.

Therefore she's not being honest to herself about the risks and danger she is putting her husband in.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Can you stop calling people trolls for having a different view than you please as it really doesn't help a discussion.

Aberdeen

I like the competitive nature of being a single guy,I like the difficult nature of the field cause I know I have the skills to navigate it, it's so much fun to me. I am me and this is how I play ,remaining true to myself is very important.

Thank you for the compliment but I am also very selective and you wouldn't have been my choice either but good luck with the navigation dear! "

That's cool,am already lucky thanks for wishing me luck though, I appreciate it, it is always ever green in my field as they say, always green, never dry.

The Lady In The Van... (Apologies to Alan Bennett and Dame Maggie Smith!)

Take the time out.... abstain from sex for three months, then get tested to conclusively see where you stand STI wise.

As for your husband.... well it seems obvious to me there is no real loving future for you, so call it a day...whether you disclose to him your "activities" is entirely up to you, with the proviso that if you have unprotected sex with him then he needs to know his risks and get tested himself accordingly.

Leeds

Can you stop calling people trolls for having a different view than you please as it really doesn't help a discussion."

I'm very sorry Moderator for saying that but that's not the reason why, I've witnessed aggression on here today, forum rules stipulate it's meant to be fun on the forums, this is not fun. The OP has been for want of a better word 'slaughtered' on here today. Yes I can see the other members reasoning but I now think the thread has been exhausted and should be closed if only to give the OP some peace. That's me all 'threaded out' on here for today.

Thank you for the compliment but I am also very selective and you wouldn't have been my choice either but good luck with the navigation dear!

That's cool,am already lucky thanks for wishing me luck though, I appreciate it, it is always ever green in my field as they say, always green, never dry."

Lol

Good luck in your evergreen fields

- Mrs. J -

Aberdeen

Now I think the op should not be stigmatized about bb or not , I know normal, beautiful , everyday short skirt wearing vanilla girls who are also married, who do bb all the time behind their husbands back with some of my friends, so I can't take a hardline on that, infact they become upset when they

offer me and I say I can't bb, they feel like am saying they are not clean but that is not the point, while I was growing up I had seen some old school mates catch things from bb and I know the horrors they went through, also I had seen girls trap some of my friends with unplanned pregnancies as a result of bb so I concluded that no matter how sweet the ladies pussy is, the condom is my best and only friend for nsa sex, never without a condom is my motto .

I also know some ladies who swing with their husbands and both them and their husbands want bb, I tell them , me and the condom are one, so if you want my cock, you have to accept my only friend too,which is the condom that goes on the cock, period. If other guys do bb with them good luck to them, however I will not stigmatize anyone for their choices.

By *avid0894Man  over a year ago

Paisley

I was wondering where all your pics went.

Aberdeen

That's cool,am already lucky thanks for wishing me luck though, I appreciate it, it is always ever green in my field as they say, always green, never dry.

Lol

Good luck in your evergreen fields

- Mrs. J -"

Thanks Mrs J, wow that name Mrs J is really sexy , makes my dick go hard, on the real though, Mrs J you know you are welcome to my evergreen fields any day, any time, you know you want to ride me hard and fast Mrs J, don't you?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Can you stop calling people trolls for having a different view than you please as it really doesn't help a discussion.

I'm very sorry Moderator for saying that but that's not the reason why, I've witnessed aggression on here today, forum rules stipulate it's meant to be fun on the forums, this is not fun. The OP has been for want of a better word 'slaughtered' on here today. Yes I can see the other members reasoning but I now think the thread has been exhausted and should be closed if only to give the OP some peace. "

You don't get to decide that no matter how many times you say it.

The OP asked for opinions, you can't decide which ones they are.

Accusing people of being trolls for having a view is not fun on the forum you are right. Why not let the mods deal with anything else that goes on if they think it is needed