FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The gym

The gym

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm at the gym and the girl next to me has an incredibly sexy body. Not gym fit not zero fat body but nice curves and bum. And I hope she does not lose it.

After personality and without being rude, what body type does the forum contributors enjoy.

I love a female with curves but always appreciate the time an effort a person puts in to have a gym fit or toned body.

And I love to see people of all shapes at the gym becuase they are trying to look after their bodies. Remember it is the only one we have and it has to last longer than ever before.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

going the gym has helped with my athritis a lot, like when i have flare ups they aren't as bad now and less painful. i paid for my sons membership also and it's been great seeing their confidence grow also.

i like most bodies, prefer the face to be nice more than anything, after all i wanna look at it when we're fucking.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I go to the gym at least once a week. Just to keep fit I guess.

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

I go to the gym 3-4 times a week to lift heavy stuff.

I really appreciate the work that's gone in to the lads bodies I see there all the time lifting.

I love love LOVE muscles.. they make me swoon.

I have some myself but they're currently covered with a cosy layer of fat..

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I prefer guys who use the gym a lot for serious working out or who are naturally very strong and fit.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've just rejoined the gym just to get myself more active and help my arthritis. I don't mind looking at the gym bunnies but prefer a dad bod. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't use the gym section much at all. I tend to use the pool. I love swimming and I have my own weights at home although the bench is currently covered in clean washing. Most of my exercise is cardio. Swimming cycling and running. Most times I've ventured into the gym, the weights area is full of meatheads on steroids.

By *rowleyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I started going to the gym a few weeks ago to slim down mainly

» Add a new message to this topic