FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Previous life

Previous life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Google your date of birth as obituary google apparently the first person was your previous life.

This is apparently mine.

Apr 7 Maxine Sullivan, [Williams], US actress (Going Places), dies at 75

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

What if you werent a human in a previous life. Im not sure if i was. May have been an animal

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What if it's all total bollocks? Which it is. The population of the world has grown exponentially. There aren't enough dead people for all those living today to have had a previous life!

"What if it's all total bollocks? Which it is. The population of the world has grown exponentially. There aren't enough dead people for all those living today to have had a previous life!"

There are more species of living creatures that have gone extinct than there are on this planet today. Not saying you're wrong, but your reasoning is flawed.

I'm pretty sure I was a dragon or an elf or something...

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

I don't beleive in this but if I did I would have been a possible victim of Harold Shipman.

"I don't beleive in this but if I did I would have been a possible victim of Harold Shipman."

Given your age now, I'd say that would be impossible

"I don't beleive in this but if I did I would have been a possible victim of Harold Shipman."

Why??

I believe in reincarnation

"What if it's all total bollocks? Which it is. The population of the world has grown exponentially. There aren't enough dead people for all those living today to have had a previous life!

There are more species of living creatures that have gone extinct than there are on this planet today. Not saying you're wrong, but your reasoning is flawed.

I'm pretty sure I was a dragon or an elf or something..."

So that's at least three things you believe in that don't and haven't existed then?

Oddly I'm not willing to share my date of birth with the good people of Fab...

I'm convinced I'll either die in this life falling down stairs or that's how I died in a past life.

PTU xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I'm convinced I'll either die in this life falling down stairs or that's how I died in a past life.

PTU xxx "

Don't climb stairs and you won't t die

"What if it's all total bollocks? Which it is. The population of the world has grown exponentially. There aren't enough dead people for all those living today to have had a previous life!

So that's at least three things you believe in that don't and haven't existed then?"

They just haven't dug that deep yet..?

I want to believe!!!!

What if your previous incarnation wasn't deemed internet obituary worthy?

What if you weren't human?

What if you took a gap year to float around the 'verse before you jumped in to the next job?

I used to be a Valkyrie, inbetween then and now I think I've just tossed it off

My name is Sox and I wasn't born......

I arrived .......

"I don't beleive in this but if I did I would have been a possible victim of Harold Shipman.

Why??

I believe in reincarnation "

complete lack of evidence or even a base theory from which to formulate an experiment?

As it goes reincarnation is slightly less well thought out than a chocolate teapot

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Google your date of birth as obituary google apparently the first person was your previous life.

This is apparently mine.

Apr 7 Maxine Sullivan, [Williams], US actress (Going Places), dies at 75"

Surely its the person who dies at your moment of conception though? I didn't just spontaneously appear when I was born. There were 9 months of baking beforehand.

So that's at least three things you believe in that don't and haven't existed then?

They just haven't dug that deep yet..?

I want to believe!!!! "

Nothing wrong in that, we want to believe in something.

I'm pretty sure I was a dragon or an elf or something..."

O.o

His reasoning is sound. If a soul has to be reincarnated humans would have run out of them pretty fast.

Unless you are saying all animals share compatible souls in which case industrialised meat farming has just taken on a truly horrific new significance

O.o

His reasoning is sound. If a soul has to be reincarnated humans would have run out of them pretty fast.

Unless you are saying all animals share compatible souls in which case industrialised meat farming has just taken on a truly horrific new significance "

animals do same as plants. I dont think you can mix the two though. I could of been a slug but not a tree a tree could of been a carrot but not a dog

O.o

Unless you are saying all animals share compatible souls in which case industrialised meat farming has just taken on a truly horrific new significance animals do same as plants. I dont think you can mix the two though. I could of been a slug but not a tree a tree could of been a carrot but not a dog"

In which case I assume your vegan?

Given the turn over in the chicken industry alone it seems most of us (assuming were new souls) will be doomed to be continually born and then ground back up into fertiliser when we're found to be males.

O.o

Unless you are saying all animals share compatible souls in which case industrialised meat farming has just taken on a truly horrific new significance animals do same as plants. I dont think you can mix the two though. I could of been a slug but not a tree a tree could of been a carrot but not a dog

Given the turn over in the chicken industry alone it seems most of us (assuming were new souls) will be doomed to be continually born and then ground back up into fertiliser when we're found to be males."

no im not vegan. Where not new souls when we die we move into another body until weve completed our challenges then we move up to the next plain

O.o

Unless you are saying all animals share compatible souls in which case industrialised meat farming has just taken on a truly horrific new significance "

That is what I'm saying. A conversion kit or an adaptor may be required for lizards/fish/insect/etc souls though as they may not be directly compatible.

The next plain or the next plane?

The next plain would be like the South African Veldt, or the Russian Steppes?

O.o

Unless you are saying all animals share compatible souls in which case industrialised meat farming has just taken on a truly horrific new significance animals do same as plants. I dont think you can mix the two though. I could of been a slug but not a tree a tree could of been a carrot but not a dog

Given the turn over in the chicken industry alone it seems most of us (assuming were new souls) will be doomed to be continually born and then ground back up into fertiliser when we're found to be males.no im not vegan. Where not new souls when we die we move into another body until weve completed our challenges then we move up to the next plain"

What challenges are you meant to acomplish in the day or so you live as a chicken before being thrown into the grinder?

I mean the usa alone turns over about 10 billion chickens a year let alone the rest of the world.

Statistically you're gonna end up a chicken being born, live for a few days, sexed then chucked in the grinder. Or live for about 60 days then butchered

This post took a bizarre turn!

Gosport

"I don't beleive in this but if I did I would have been a possible victim of Harold Shipman.

Why??

I believe in reincarnation "

I don't beleive that every human can be directly reincarnated from humans just dying as the numbers don't add up as the global birth rate exceeds the death rate.

As to why a possible victim the investigation was inconclusive for many of the cases looked at and lots were classed as insufficient evidence.

Gosport

"This post took a bizarre turn! "

Well I wouldn't have dumped the list on here but if people want to start making suggestion that I'm lying then I sorry but I'm going to put up a rebuttal. I'm was unsure if the mods would class links to the Yorkshire Post as acceptable so the whole list goes up.

Ha ha. I go out come back to am interesting thread and theres a list of harold shipman murders i love fab forums

"This post took a bizarre turn!

Well I wouldn't have dumped the list on here but if people want to start making suggestion that I'm lying then I sorry but I'm going to put up a rebuttal. I'm was unsure if the mods would class links to the Yorkshire Post as acceptable so the whole list goes up."

I was actually commenting on the fact that we are all almost certainly reincarnated from chickens, but you do you.

"I'm convinced I'll either die in this life falling down stairs or that's how I died in a past life.

PTU xxx

Don't climb stairs and you won't t die "

Bit difficult I live 3 floors up. I am very careful on them tho as I sometimes have balance issues. X

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Well I wouldn't have dumped the list on here but if people want to start making suggestion that I'm lying then I sorry but I'm going to put up a rebuttal. I'm was unsure if the mods would class links to the Yorkshire Post as acceptable so the whole list goes up."

Links are better please as newspaper links are fine

Well I wouldn't have dumped the list on here but if people want to start making suggestion that I'm lying then I sorry but I'm going to put up a rebuttal. I'm was unsure if the mods would class links to the Yorkshire Post as acceptable so the whole list goes up.

I was actually commenting on the fact that we are all almost certainly reincarnated from chickens, but you do you."

That would explain why I feel like I've done nothing with my lives for a long time, I've been chickens!

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

O.o

Given the turn over in the chicken industry alone it seems most of us (assuming were new souls) will be doomed to be continually born and then ground back up into fertiliser when we're found to be males.no im not vegan. Where not new souls when we die we move into another body until weve completed our challenges then we move up to the next plain"

Cool could you give me some data to substantiate that , I've looked and can't find any justification ?

To my knowledge the concept of a soul is a pure fabrication by the imagination of the human mind , and as such any and all suggestings of how the "mechanism" works are near dishonest baseless fabrications?

However the chicken scenario above was most poignant yet completely ignored

The main point is the concept of soul is firstly a needless one , it solves no anthropological problem and to compound this, all of the clumsy illogical human invented incarnations of the soul concept either fall flat due to poor logic or need an ever more guessed and elaborate framework to fudge it together x

Anyone who suggests they understand the idiosyncrasies regarding a postulatem should be regarded with the same dismissal as a person who pretends to articulate the sweetness of the chocolate teapot that orbits Pluto x

O.o

Given the turn over in the chicken industry alone it seems most of us (assuming were new souls) will be doomed to be continually born and then ground back up into fertiliser when we're found to be males.no im not vegan. Where not new souls when we die we move into another body until weve completed our challenges then we move up to the next plain

What challenges are you meant to acomplish in the day or so you live as a chicken before being thrown into the grinder?

I mean the usa alone turns over about 10 billion chickens a year let alone the rest of the world.

Statistically you're gonna end up a chicken being born, live for a few days, sexed then chucked in the grinder. Or live for about 60 days then butchered "

Re. day-long challenges: it really depends on the religious/spiritual system but the general idea behind it is that being incarnated is a test to the spirit because the physical plane is unique in its pain&suffering. Think of how fast you can learn love acceptance and empathy if you've suffered yourself versus if you've never been in a similar situation. And yes, religions who believe in reincarnation tend to practice vegetarianism.

Also re. the soul quota questioners - have you ever heard of the opinion that there are too many humans in the world and not enough souls to go around

ashby de la zouch

O.o

Given the turn over in the chicken industry alone it seems most of us (assuming were new souls) will be doomed to be continually born and then ground back up into fertiliser when we're found to be males.no im not vegan. Where not new souls when we die we move into another body until weve completed our challenges then we move up to the next plain

Statistically you're gonna end up a chicken being born, live for a few days, sexed then chucked in the grinder. Or live for about 60 days then butchered

Re. day-long challenges: it really depends on the religious/spiritual system but the general idea behind it is that being incarnated is a test to the spirit because the physical plane is unique in its pain&suffering. Think of how fast you can learn love acceptance and empathy if you've suffered yourself versus if you've never been in a similar situation. And yes, religions who believe in reincarnation tend to practice vegetarianism.

Also re. the soul quota questioners - have you ever heard of the opinion that there are too many humans in the world and not enough souls to go around "

Ahh souls

O.o

Cool could you give me some data to substantiate that , I've looked and can't find any justification ?

To my knowledge the concept of a soul is a pure fabrication by the imagination of the human mind , and as such any and all suggestings of how the "mechanism" works are near dishonest baseless fabrications?

The main point is the concept of soul is firstly a needless one , it solves no anthropological problem and to compound this, all of the clumsy illogical human invented incarnations of the soul concept either fall flat due to poor logic or need an ever more guessed and elaborate framework to fudge it together x

Anyone who suggests they understand the idiosyncrasies regarding a postulatem should be regarded with the same dismissal as a person who pretends to articulate the sweetness of the chocolate teapot that orbits Pluto x"

why would i have data? Its my personal belief it comes from within me. No amount of data can change what you believe in your heart

ashby de la zouch

O.o

Anyone who suggests they understand the idiosyncrasies regarding a postulatem should be regarded with the same dismissal as a person who pretends to articulate the sweetness of the chocolate teapot that orbits Pluto xwhy would i have data? Its my personal belief it comes from within me. No amount of data can change what you believe in your heart"

Ah very sorry

When you wrote

no im not vegan. Where not new souls when we die we move into another body until weve completed our challenges then we move up to the next plain

, it read that you were making a statement not you meant you had just made it up and wanted to think it true sorry

O.o

Anyone who suggests they understand the idiosyncrasies regarding a postulatem should be regarded with the same dismissal as a person who pretends to articulate the sweetness of the chocolate teapot that orbits Pluto xwhy would i have data? Its my personal belief it comes from within me. No amount of data can change what you believe in your heart

Ah very sorry

When you wrote

, it read that you were making a statement not you meant you had just made it up and wanted to think it true sorry "

i havent made it up. Its what i belief. Some people believe in god. Some belief in nothing. Everyone has their own belief and if it helps them on their journey whose to critize it.

Noone really knows anything if we did the world would be a different place

ashby de la zouch

O.o

Anyone who suggests they understand the idiosyncrasies regarding a postulatem should be regarded with the same dismissal as a person who pretends to articulate the sweetness of the chocolate teapot that orbits Pluto xwhy would i have data? Its my personal belief it comes from within me. No amount of data can change what you believe in your heart

Ah very sorry

When you wrote

, it read that you were making a statement not you meant you had just made it up and wanted to think it true sorry i havent made it up. Its what i belief. Some people believe in god. Some belief in nothing. Everyone has their own belief and if it helps them on their journey whose to critize it.

Noone really knows anything if we did the world would be a different place"

Lol that is what belief is , thinking something either you or others has made up ie no substantive data "which is what you told me" is the factual way things are ?

Like it or not if there is no data then even if by chance it happens to be true "possible but doubtful" the story line is of course fabricated

Now perhaps you want to say that the made up story has a basis or seed which inspired the wild speculation

Yes speculation , that is what we term a story that appears but has nothing to collaborate it's narrative .

However just like religion what one usually discovers is actually the person does base their belief upon data they indeed think is factual and collaborative however for fear of that data being discredited , the person would usually prefer to say they just randomly heard a story and without using any reasoning their gut just tells them the story is true hmmm

O.o

Ah very sorry

When you wrote

, it read that you were making a statement not you meant you had just made it up and wanted to think it true sorry i havent made it up. Its what i belief. Some people believe in god. Some belief in nothing. Everyone has their own belief and if it helps them on their journey whose to critize it.

Noone really knows anything if we did the world would be a different place

Lol that is what belief is , thinking something either you or others has made up ie no substantive data "which is what you told me" is the factual way things are ?

Like it or not if there is no data then even if by chance it happens to be true "possible but doubtful" the story line is of course fabricated

Now perhaps you want to say that the made up story has a basis or seed which inspired the wild speculation

Yes speculation , that is what we term a story that appears but has nothing to collaborate it's narrative .

However just like religion what one usually discovers is actually the person does base their belief upon data they indeed think is factual and collaborative however for fear of that data being discredited , the person would usually prefer to say they just randomly heard a story and without using any reasoning their gut just tells them the story is true hmmm

"

i have my belief. Ive read things that agree with my way of thinking. I havent changed my way of thinking to agree with something ive read. Oh and i didnt say it was factual. Its factual to ME. I dont expect anyone for one moment to have exactly the same beliefs as me even if they loosly belief the same. I dont try and convert anyone. Im just happy and content in what i belief in

ashby de la zouch

O.o

Anyone who suggests they understand the idiosyncrasies regarding a postulatem should be regarded with the same dismissal as a person who pretends to articulate the sweetness of the chocolate teapot that orbits Pluto xwhy would i have data? Its my personal belief it comes from within me. No amount of data can change what you believe in your heart"

You are indeed correct there are a vast number of people who smoke and their brain "I think that is what you were metaphorically refer to as heart " tell them that the smoking will not adversely effect their health despite the data

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I can't see the likelihood of any animal life being dead and then resurrected into another as feasible. The laws of science would likely have to be scrapped

» Add a new message to this topic