FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I predict a riot.

I predict a riot.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man  over a year ago

salisbury

Hot heads and hot temps.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Send in the Army we're soon sort it out.

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

chill as fuck here, although my head is full of bitchy (and personally funny) thoughts right now.

By *rowleyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I just woke up from a nap. I don't even know what day it is.

I think anyone prepared to riot in the aftermath of recent events deserves the condemnation of humanity ,,,,,

"I think anyone prepared to riot in the aftermath of recent events deserves the condemnation of humanity ,,,,, "

a good old riot will clear the air, a bit like a thunderstorm..

bring it on

"I think anyone prepared to riot in the aftermath of recent events deserves the condemnation of humanity ,,,,, "

what happens on fab stays on fab

salisbury

If you were in a riot situation, would you go for jewellery, clothes or electrical goods?

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"If you were in a riot situation, would you go for jewellery, clothes or electrical goods? "

Wedding dresses

I'm a coward, I'd be running like hell away

salisbury

"If you were in a riot situation, would you go for jewellery, clothes or electrical goods?

Wedding dresses "

Its niche, but i like it!

"If you were in a riot situation, would you go for jewellery, clothes or electrical goods? "

Just smash shit up bruv innit

salisbury

"If you were in a riot situation, would you go for jewellery, clothes or electrical goods?

Just smash shit up bruv innit"

Take it to the man! But not on a school night.

Clothes...from Anne Summers shop x

salisbury

Clothes...from Anne Summers shop x"

Those clothes really would be HOT!

I've started a few but never been "in" one.

I'd Rob the charity shop just to be especially anarchic

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

I'd loot the pound shop I've always fancied a saw that blunts after one use or a spanner that disintegrates around the nut your undoing.. but I've just never fancied paying a pound for them.

I'd hit up the Off Licence. Maybe nick a few Pot Noodles too.

I'd hit up the Off Licence. Maybe nick a few Pot Noodles too. "

I'm with you on that one. You can keep the pot noodles. I'll have the crisps

•+• Access Denied •+•

depends why we're rioting?

if it was a riot against the system of poverty that denies people this stuff but perpetuates their want for it by telling them they need it via advertising then i'd be tempted to.

if we were rioting for workers rights then i'd feel hypocritical taking away someone else product of labour by stealing it. but i'd have no problem smashing up corporate businesses or national symbols based on what/who has overtaken the market using poor wages, poor workers rights, and government help.

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

visiting the beach

if it was a riot against the system of poverty that denies people this stuff but perpetuates their want for it by telling them they need it via advertising then i'd be tempted to.

if we were rioting for workers rights then i'd feel hypocritical taking away someone else product of labour by stealing it. but i'd have no problem smashing up corporate businesses or national symbols based on what/who has overtaken the market using poor wages, poor workers rights, and government help.

"

Neither really help.

One hits the wrong people, and the other just gets the "establishment" more defensive.

We need a revolution, but one of minds and activism, not violence.

•+• Access Denied •+•

Neither really help.

One hits the wrong people, and the other just gets the "establishment" more defensive.

We need a revolution, but one of minds and activism, not violence."

activism can be violence also. it might seem extreme what if your people/activists are at such a disadvantage that violence is the only way?

peaceful protest might be the most preferential way, but what if that doesn't work? do you just try to stop change, be patient and wait for those in power to care? no, you don't. if we did we'd still have no rights except to be cattle for the oligarchy.

•+• Access Denied •+•

anyway there was no riots, some mild violence but most of the grenfell protesters have gone home. so all is good for now.

i think May is gonna have to do something about this, something to reassure her people that they are given a shit about. they are right to be angry.

Clothes...from Anne Summers shop x"

Haha, I will be running round with vibrators in both hands and sexy knickers on my head.

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

" Hot heads and hot temps."

Popcorn for sale hear

Yeah there is enough tension in the air in ken/chelsea plus its full of the posh shops.

Make it quick though because after 2011 riots its one lesson the government did learn and they will nip it in the bud quickly this time.

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

visiting the beach

Neither really help.

activism can be violence also. it might seem extreme what if your people/activists are at such a disadvantage that violence is the only way?

peaceful protest might be the most preferential way, but what if that doesn't work? do you just try to stop change, be patient and wait for those in power to care? no, you don't. if we did we'd still have no rights except to be cattle for the oligarchy."

In our country it's not necessary. The tools are there to change it all, without recourse to violence.

If people came together and created a different political movement, and it was supported. That would have more chance of making real change than a few idiot smashing things up...

"Hot Heads and Hot Temps"? Inappropriate and insensitive!

That is the brexit effect lol.

There is going to be a riot in my house if my son doesn't get his backside home and Ignoring my, it's time to get home calls !!

Going to riot with 2 baskets of laundry and the dishes. Oh thr joys!

""Hot Heads and Hot Temps"? Inappropriate and insensitive! "

how so?

•+• Access Denied •+•

Neither really help.

peaceful protest might be the most preferential way, but what if that doesn't work? do you just try to stop change, be patient and wait for those in power to care? no, you don't. if we did we'd still have no rights except to be cattle for the oligarchy.

In our country it's not necessary. The tools are there to change it all, without recourse to violence.

If people came together and created a different political movement, and it was supported. That would have more chance of making real change than a few idiot smashing things up...

"

how so?

they've been peacefully protesting against fracking in my area for years, with loads of negative proofs of why it shouldn't happen. yet it's still going ahead.

and protestors got arrested for tresspassing.

fail.

smash something up and see what effect that has.

""Hot Heads and Hot Temps"? Inappropriate and insensitive!

how so?"

Using "words" like Hot Head and Hot Temp after so many lives were lost!

[Removed by poster at 16/06/17 21:29:59]

""Hot Heads and Hot Temps"? Inappropriate and insensitive!

how so?

Using "words" like Hot Head and Hot Temp after so many lives were lost! "

Interesting you chose to read that into it

Predicting a riot as a result of TV coverage in Kensington relates to those horrific events, how else would I read those comments?

"That is the brexit effect lol."

Someone needs to update Godwin's Law. I propose:

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Brexit approaches 1"

salisbury

"Predicting a riot as a result of TV coverage in Kensington relates to those horrific events, how else would I read those comments? "

No, i was predicting a riot because of an idiotic "community leader" who was basically telling them that they should "show the government how angry they are". High temps as the weather forecast is hot! No-one riots when it rains.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"That is the brexit effect lol.

Someone needs to update Godwin's Law. I propose:

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Brexit approaches 1""

Inevitable

- Mrs. J -

Neither really help.

how so?

they've been peacefully protesting against fracking in my area for years, with loads of negative proofs of why it shouldn't happen. yet it's still going ahead.

and protestors got arrested for tresspassing.

fail.

smash something up and see what effect that has. "

O i did

Whatever happened to a good old fashioned strongly worded letter of complaint? Surely that is the ultimate British weapon of choice expressing discontent.

I fully understand the frustration and need to call for answers

But the behaviour and immediate demands expounded by some of those protesters is unreasonable at this stage of events appears contrived ....

The media seems to be fuelling protester anger in a way that suggests they are trying to provoke a news-story which ignores the complexity of the investigation process

[Removed by poster at 17/06/17 07:13:21]

"I'm a coward, I'd be running like hell away "

Not a coward.... Mature... Lol

"The media seems to be fuelling protester anger in a way that suggests they are trying to provoke a news-story which ignores the complexity of the investigation process "

True - to be honest I detest the media - have no idea how they are getting away with what they are getting away with generally. Seem to think they are God nowadays.

salisbury

"The media seems to be fuelling protester anger in a way that suggests they are trying to provoke a news-story which ignores the complexity of the investigation process

True - to be honest I detest the media - have no idea how they are getting away with what they are getting away with generally. Seem to think they are God nowadays."

Just like in northern island when they used to give bricks to kids and get them to throw them at the RUC.

By *dy-ukTV/TS  over a year ago

Alcester

Clothes...from Anne Summers shop x

Haha, I will be running round with vibrators in both hands and sexy knickers on my head. "

I've always wanted someone's sexy knickers on my head :D

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

A Gaggenau complete kitchen, dressed in Armani and wearing La Croix diamante.

•+• Access Denied •+•

and today there's a protest against the DUP.

gotta say these people have got their shit together.

I suspect many of those protesting are nothing more than militant activists ceasing any oppertunity to vent their poison

I really feel their inappropriate behaviour represents the scum of society

•+• Access Denied •+•

In violent times, you shouldn't have to sell your soul

In black and white, they really really ought to know

Those one track minds that took you for a working boy

Kiss them goodbye, you shouldn't have to jump for joy

You shouldn't have to jump for joy

Shout, shout, let it all out, these are the things I can do without

Come on, I'm talking to you, come on

Shout, shout, let it all out (let it all out)

These are the things I can do without

And when you've taken down your guard

If I could change your mind, I'd really love to break your heart

I'd really love to break your heart

They gave you life, and in return you gave them hell

As cold as ice, I hope we live to tell the tale

I hope we live to tell the tale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLP_4soc-oE

Anyone else find it odd that these people get aggressive, scream to the press and government that this "atrocity to society" is in inhuman and needs immediate action. Yet mass murder in the streets has not brought this multi ethnic community out on the streets in any similar way?

The disaster is being used as an excuse to be lawless for their own pleasure. How does closing a town hall, which is trying to home people,(whilst masking your face) help??

salisbury

"and today there's a protest against the DUP.

gotta say these people have got their shit together."

I don't know how they find the time.

•+• Access Denied •+•

"and today there's a protest against the DUP.

gotta say these people have got their shit together.

I don't know how they find the time. "

they make time and they organise.

"I suspect many of those protesting are nothing more than militant activists ceasing any oppertunity to vent their poison

I really feel their inappropriate behaviour represents the scum of society"

They are demanding to be rehoused immediately in the same borough; the most expensive real estate in the country and they are not forking out the £1,000 a week each for the rehousing

Where on Earth should the Council find housing there immediately for 500 people? And why do they need to live next to the Palaces?

Rehouse them in Luton or Hull where there is housing available. Or they can rent privately in that high value real estate borough

At what was storming the Council building whilst wearing masks about?

- Mrs. J -

By *dy-ukTV/TS  over a year ago

Alcester

Wearing seatbelts! That's what started it

» Add a new message to this topic