FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New message

New message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When receiving or sending messages what do most prefer to recieve or send?

I hate long essay type messages but also hate just ignorant messages asking do you want my cock or where are you , you free now etc. I'd much prefer a short but simple message hi I'm blah blah check my profile if interested would be nice to chat, simple.

Would be nice to hear why some send just cock pictures or blatantly rude messages or even long essays?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I want them to at least have a bloody profile, rather than 1 line with a variation of 'here for fun'

At least have something that might interest me and actually tells me something about them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd just like a message. Any message!!

Every 6 months or so I renew my site supporter pass and I get not one but TWO messages from the site administrators.

I don't know what to do with myself!

But seriously - Mid-sized messages are nice! I really struggle with one or two word conversations..

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Message???

What message

Not being blessed with been quick on the up take or understanding the ladies wiles I prefer a relatively long message because I can never decode if a short message is good or bad!

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

the long essays are probably built up over time from the very first copy and paste messages they ever sent.

the dick pics are from flashers.

"I want them to at least have a bloody profile, rather than 1 line with a variation of 'here for fun'

At least have something that might interest me and actually tells me something about them "

Yes I hate that if their profile is blank and they send a message saying 'check my profile' errr what profile,

"the long essays are probably built up over time from the very first copy and paste messages they ever sent.

the dick pics are from flashers."

I assumed as much, I've actually whitnessed a few men send the exact same message to me and a friend, Ffs be original x

"Not being blessed with been quick on the up take or understanding the ladies wiles I prefer a relatively long message because I can never decode if a short message is good or bad! "

Oh come on, a plain and simple hello I'm .... Would you like to chat ? No problem if not good luck. That's not hard to decode

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"the long essays are probably built up over time from the very first copy and paste messages they ever sent.

the dick pics are from flashers.

I assumed as much, I've actually whitnessed a few men send the exact same message to me and a friend, Ffs be original x"

i had 2 profiles a while back and noticed it then.

I prefer short and straight to the point messages.

I don't send many but when I do I'm polite and add a face pic.

"I prefer short and straight to the point messages.

I don't send many but when I do I'm polite and add a face pic. "

You can't really go wrong with what you do, it's short sweet and to the point. And face pic helps x

» Add a new message to this topic