FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Any prison break fans here?.

Any prison break fans here?.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I am addicted to prison break having watched the final episode of season nine two weeks ago this Thursday I decided do binge watch prison break.

And this is my personal favourite order.

Season 1 by far the best the whole storyline just everything was fresh.

Season 5 I think season five was amazing and the end was great I hope we get a season six I told all my friends and family who watch it we will see another season I. Next ten years I got laughed at lol.

Season 3 Back to a prison I feel season three was very good but rather short and could have been a little longer.

Season 2 No prisons hardly at all lol. But the storyline was extremely well put together.

Season 4 I think season four was not that good there was some great episodes here and there though and how you can hate someone the entire series and get a little upset over a character is something very few TV shows films can do to me but this did it easily.

I think the ending of season four was brilliant.

But left it wide open for a season five.

Anyway any other fellow PB Prison Break fans about?.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's one of those series that I never got around to watching and feel like it's too late as I'm so far behind! A bit like Game of Thrones where I'm only at the end of S1!

By *reshcplCouple  over a year ago

pembs

Yea love it!

"It's one of those series that I never got around to watching and feel like it's too late as I'm so far behind! A bit like Game of Thrones where I'm only at the end of S1!"

It's finished now well maybe forever maybe not in my opinion one of the best TV shoes ever.

"Yea love it!"

Have you watched the latest season and which do you think is the best,?.

» Add a new message to this topic