FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > If I were a boy...

If I were a boy...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ove121Lust OP   Couple  over a year ago

LaLa Land

As a (hopefully) useful tip for all the single guys on here, how would you girls and couples like to be 'wooed' leading to a meet...? This question is borne out of our frustration with single guys who want to know if they can be picked up as they don't drive, or if we can accommodate as they can't, or if we're willing to go halves on a room (some guys have not even offered HALF). Seriously fella's, who's really bringing the party here - us or you? I know we (hopefully) live in an age of equality, but If we were a boy, it would be "room booked, Proseco on ice, need a lift?"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pfffft...I would rather have the company of my right hand rather than be dancing on my toes for someone

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

If I were a boy

Even just for a day

I’d roll outta bed in the morning

And throw on what I wanted and go

Drink beer with the guys

And chase after girls

I’d kick it with who I wanted

And I’d never get confronted for it.

'Cause they’d stick up for me.

By *iss.RedWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

Surely both of you are bringing the party and the wooing should work both ways

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I'd pee standing up.

I wouldn't think it's down to me to pay for a meet. As a woman, my meets are generally 50/50, and sometimes 100% me covering the costs.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Surely both of you are bringing the party and the wooing should work both ways "

Yep!! This

I'd call it common courtesy, rather than 'dancing on your toes', for someone you want, sexually, surely?

When I've been on a mission, I've arranged and paid for everything. Sometimes the gentleman does it, sometimes I do. The big thing is the thought that goes into it.

Or am I being weird?

If someone would rather have a wank than book a room and buy a bottle of wine, I'd leave them to their Kleenex, and consider it a lucky escape!

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

"Seriously fella's, who's really bringing the party here - us or you?"

I will not meet any couple if I don't feel I am getting something out of it,

Its mutual pleasure or nothing for me

Oh and I love that song

https://youtu.be/AWpsOqh8q0M

LaLa Land

????

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Surely both of you are bringing the party and the wooing should work both ways "

"I'd call it common courtesy, rather than 'dancing on your toes', for someone you want, sexually, surely?

When I've been on a mission, I've arranged and paid for everything. Sometimes the gentleman does it, sometimes I do. The big thing is the thought that goes into it.

Or am I being weird?

If someone would rather have a wank than book a room and buy a bottle of wine, I'd leave them to their Kleenex, and consider it a lucky escape!"

Kleenex it is then, I have no desire offering everything on a plateu like to some kind of goddess. Not that I believe in celestial beings, but even if Aphrodite herself would ask me to buy her a bottle of wine, book a room and pick her up, I would say no thank you.

You either pull your weight or you can go elsewhere.

"I'd call it common courtesy, rather than 'dancing on your toes', for someone you want, sexually, surely?

Or am I being weird?

If someone would rather have a wank than book a room and buy a bottle of wine, I'd leave them to their Kleenex, and consider it a lucky escape!"

Although, we know that type as the 'peacock'; the type who sits in a club waiting for a woman to fall into his lap; but what happens is that at the end of the evening, he just falls down, d*unk, alone

- Mrs. J -

By *iss.RedWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

Or am I being weird?

If someone would rather have a wank than book a room and buy a bottle of wine, I'd leave them to their Kleenex, and consider it a lucky escape!

Kleenex it is then, I have no desire offering everything on a plateu like to some kind of goddess. Not that I believe in celestial beings, but even if Aphrodite herself would ask me to buy her a bottle of wine, book a room and pick her up, I would say no thank you.

You either pull your weight or you can go elsewhere."

Love it when you talk sense

LaLa Land

[Removed by poster at 12/06/17 22:24:45]

Or am I being weird?

Love it when you talk sense "

Great minds think alike

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

"room booked, Proseco on ice, need a lift?"

If I book a room its because I will be staying the night, Drinks because I would be having one, Although buying a bottle of something or offering a lift wouldn't be something I would consider demanding or necessary

LaLa Land

Clearly our message is possible good advice for those who are struggling to get meets with couples, not for all single guys on here ????

Or am I being weird?

You either pull your weight or you can go elsewhere."

....ok.

Read my post properly, and you'll see that this response is a bit silly.

I said both parties benefit from making the other feel special. I've treated my meets, and they've treated me. Swings and roundabouts.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Clearly our message is possible good advice for those who are struggling to get meets with couples, not for all single guys on here ????"

Just to be clear, your message is that if you're a single male struggling to get a meet you should just pay for everything?

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

I can't afford hotels, but I do accomodate. I might even buy some booze and cook you dinner if you're lucky....

"Clearly our message is possible good advice for those who are struggling to get meets with couples, not for all single guys on here ????

Just to be clear, your message is that if you're a single male struggling to get a meet you should just pay for everything?

"

Nope, that is not what they wrote

- Mrs. J -

"Clearly our message is possible good advice for those who are struggling to get meets with couples, not for all single guys on here ????

"

That's how I read it. Smacks of self entitlement to be honest.

LaLa Land

[Removed by poster at 12/06/17 22:41:29]

Or am I being weird?

....ok.

I said both parties benefit from making the other feel special. I've treated my meets, and they've treated me. Swings and roundabouts."

Then we have a very different definition of 'common courtesy'.

Only because that's how you go about arranging meets and meeting people you like doesn't mean others should see the benefit in it too.

I believe there are other ways to make each other feel special, rather than pay for everything whether they reciprocate the gesture or not.

LaLa Land

"I can't afford hotels, but I do accomodate. I might even buy some booze and cook you dinner if you're lucky.... "
That's more like it - we'll bring desert lol

LaLa Land

That's how I read it. Smacks of self entitlement to be honest. "

Not our intention, apologies all

"I can't afford hotels, but I do accomodate. I might even buy some booze and cook you dinner if you're lucky.... "

What are you cooking?

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i get what you mean about men expecting you to do more than they can do themselves.

if any guy starts going on about me doing things for him i just lose interest, even if it's something as simple as dressing up for sex, i feel like i'm not being considered so much by that being given that request and tbh i only do things for actual friends or partners, such is the way of the world and how there are too many people out for themselves and i don't wanna bother with people like that.

i don't expect guys to pay for me but have had that more times than i have paid for guys, in fact i've never paid for anything for a guy off here (or other sites). which was nice, made me feel kinda wanted or at least like i wasn't just being used.

i don't think it should be expected that any person carries the main burden on a meet. so no he doesn't have to pay for me and i don't have to pay for him. it's just nice when someone makes you feel like you're more than nothing.

hmmm.

Not sure what you're saying [exactly] OP as it isn't all that clear, but what I will say is, it's a 2 way street and if it seems like I'm doing all the hoop jumping I'm out.

•+• Access Denied •+•

actually i did pay for one guy off here but he travelled from a long way away and i was happy to do that for him. and it was my idea to go for a night out when he was here so i offered to pay and was totally happy to.

LaLa Land

Or am I being weird?

....ok.

I said both parties benefit from making the other feel special. I've treated my meets, and they've treated me. Swings and roundabouts.

Then we have a very different definition of 'common courtesy'.

Only because that's how you go about arranging meets and meeting people you like doesn't mean others should see the benefit in it too.

I believe there are other ways to make each other feel special, rather than pay for everything whether they reciprocate the gesture or not."

To set things straight, we are 'self-sufficient' and on many occasions we have 'entertained' single guys in a room booked and paid for by us, supplied the drinks and been a 'taxi', but these are generally guys we have met in a club and got to know face to face. Our point here is directed to the guys who are trying to get meets in the first place. Or maybe the days of the single guy doing the 'wooing' (not necessarily paying for everything) are outdated. Listen fella's, if you're getting meets then carry on doing what you're doing. If you're not, maybe consider our point

LaLa Land

"

hmmm.

Not sure what you're saying [exactly] OP as it isn't all that clear, but what I will say is, it's a 2 way street and if it seems like I'm doing all the hoop jumping I'm out.

"

We agree but from the couples perspective

LaLa Land

"i get what you mean about men expecting you to do more than they can do themselves.

if any guy starts going on about me doing things for him i just lose interest, even if it's something as simple as dressing up for sex, i feel like i'm not being considered so much by that being given that request and tbh i only do things for actual friends or partners, such is the way of the world and how there are too many people out for themselves and i don't wanna bother with people like that.

i don't expect guys to pay for me but have had that more times than i have paid for guys, in fact i've never paid for anything for a guy off here (or other sites). which was nice, made me feel kinda wanted or at least like i wasn't just being used.

i don't think it should be expected that any person carries the main burden on a meet. so no he doesn't have to pay for me and i don't have to pay for him. it's just nice when someone makes you feel like you're more than nothing."

A good point well made.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"I can't afford hotels, but I do accomodate. I might even buy some booze and cook you dinner if you're lucky....

What are you cooking? "

What do you fancy? I'm easy (apparently )

"I can't afford hotels, but I do accomodate. I might even buy some booze and cook you dinner if you're lucky....

What are you cooking?

What do you fancy? I'm easy (apparently )"

Something meaty

"Listen fella's, if you're getting meets then carry on doing what you're doing. If you're not, maybe consider our point"

And your point is to pay for a hotel room, meal, drinks, on the off chance of having sex?

I think I'd rather go to a club and meet someone there, or if I was extremely desperate, hit up a massage parlour.

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"As a (hopefully) useful tip for all the single guys on here, how would you girls and couples like to be 'wooed' leading to a meet...? This question is borne out of our frustration with single guys who want to know if they can be picked up as they don't drive, or if we can accommodate as they can't, or if we're willing to go halves on a room (some guys have not even offered HALF). Seriously fella's, who's really bringing the party here - us or you? I know we (hopefully) live in an age of equality, but If we were a boy, it would be "room booked, Proseco on ice, need a lift?""

Wot if you cant drive op ?

For me its just being a gentlman, i wouldnt do the hotel as i have a perfectly good house to accom in. But i would get drinks in and would offer to cook something nice for us.

All depends on the meet, but despite the age of equality i still think women are the fairer sex and would happily go the extra mile to ensure she left a happy lady

LaLa Land

"For me its just being a gentlman, i wouldnt do the hotel as i have a perfectly good house to accom in. But i would get drinks in and would offer to cook something nice for us.

All depends on the meet, but despite the age of equality i still think women are the fairer sex and would happily go the extra mile to ensure she left a happy lady "

???? Doesn't seem like there's many like you left in this day and age!

"As a (hopefully) useful tip for all the single guys on here, how would you girls and couples like to be 'wooed' leading to a meet...? This question is borne out of our frustration with single guys who want to know if they can be picked up as they don't drive, or if we can accommodate as they can't, or if we're willing to go halves on a room (some guys have not even offered HALF). Seriously fella's, who's really bringing the party here - us or you? I know we (hopefully) live in an age of equality, but If we were a boy, it would be "room booked, Proseco on ice, need a lift?"

Wot if you cant drive op ?"

Then that would be your problem which you need to solve

- Mrs. J -

By *ensualguy101Man  over a year ago

Orpington

"As a (hopefully) useful tip for all the single guys on here, how would you girls and couples like to be 'wooed' leading to a meet...? This question is borne out of our frustration with single guys who want to know if they can be picked up as they don't drive, or if we can accommodate as they can't, or if we're willing to go halves on a room (some guys have not even offered HALF). Seriously fella's, who's really bringing the party here - us or you? I know we (hopefully) live in an age of equality, but If we were a boy, it would be "room booked, Proseco on ice, need a lift?""

The guy should pay for everything. If he can't afford to, then he's out of his depth.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

And after they broke the mold.....

Ehhhh, wait so

"Buy me things because I have a vagina"

No, buy me things because I have a monster dong.

Or better option you know, come to mutual terms of meeting like normal human beings with normal human beings, that every party is comfortable with. Ezpz

I suppose it depends on what type of event I want and how much spark and communication we have had.

Some of the most lush meets I have had - he has turned up with a beautiful bag tied up with ribbon and exquisite chocolates inside .....I knew his drink so I ordered and payed for it before he knew....little touches such as flowers or a bottle of bubbly make it a pleasant experience and if we spark I of course want to pamper him....i may give him a Japanese bath or cook his favourite meal or give him a manicure - truly pamper him as he has done for me.

It just makes sense - I understand men have been stung by women using them - horrid!

However if I was a fellow .....

I would do the best reconnaissance I could and my due diligence

and

I would meet her somewhere public, present a small gift and I would take her somewhere lovely for a cocktail or perhaps a brunch and enjoy the event and the company.

X :

Or am I being weird?

Is that why you haven't met anyone yet??

"As a (hopefully) useful tip for all the single guys on here, how would you girls and couples like to be 'wooed' leading to a meet...? This question is borne out of our frustration with single guys who want to know if they can be picked up as they don't drive, or if we can accommodate as they can't, or if we're willing to go halves on a room (some guys have not even offered HALF). Seriously fella's, who's really bringing the party here - us or you? I know we (hopefully) live in an age of equality, but If we were a boy, it would be "room booked, Proseco on ice, need a lift?"

The guy should pay for everything. If he can't afford to, then he's out of his depth. "

What utter bollocks

By *reakShow90Man  over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

Iam not sure how I would woo some one but I would like to think I always make others smile

When it comes to paying ied always pay half for a room or if on a social eg pub or cafe ied pay for the drinks and the meal if I am been picked up I would chip in for the petrol

Meeting a fuck.buddie I do some times bring gifts nothing big if anything small silly things I know they will like eg her favourite desserts or some ben and Jerry's

By *ames1763Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

[Removed by poster at 14/06/17 06:09:10]

Aberdeen

Single guys there is no substitute to having confidence and talking to ladies face to face, you should not struggle to get meets or ladies at all,consider yourself extremely lucky you are a single guy, you have to go to the swingers club and speak to ladies face to face.You cannot avoid speaking to ladies face to face, the worst they would say is sorry am not interested and you thank them and move quickly to the next lady.

One truth you need to know is a lot of ladies lack confidence about one thing or the other which might not be relevant no matter how beautiful they are, the swingers club gives you so much options in the same room.Ladies are always unhappy when guys don't approach them in the clubs or when guys approach other girls much more than them, as a result they become more friendly to make sure you come and speak to them, this is a key advantage in your favour as a single guy in a swingers club.

Because in the swingers clubs, the ladies have physical competition from other ladies in the room,if you use fabs to organise first meets and sit behind a computer, you are playing to the ladies advantage because you cannot read her body language which is the most important thing you need to read when talking to ladies and you also cannot use your swagger behind a computer, which is your own personal effects and conversation. You cannot see when she is blushing, flicking her hair, smiling at you,looking at you seductively, or use her beauty to your advantage behind a computer.

You cannot read her behind a computer and that's why the ladies love fab, they get all the attention and you have no opportunity as a guy to see that your game is working or failing, this is fair game in my opinion .The body language response from the lady tells you if you are passing or failing, if you are failing, you change your style immediately or move on.

When you go to the swingers club and talk to the ladies face to face ,you have the power as a single guy because you can put your game to work and read the body language of the ladies, you can use the competition of the other ladies around you to your advantage , you can use your swagger and believe me, you will do less work . I remember toasting a lady in the club and she said to me "Babe you don't need to tell me too much, I came to the party without my knickers, just take me to the room". You can also immediately spot ladies who are time wasters in the club and avoid them. When you have built a group of friends who are playmates from the club, get verifications from them and use fabs to arrange meets. It becomes easier from that point.

LaLa Land

[Removed by poster at 14/06/17 08:24:48]

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

"If I were a boy

Even just for a day

I’d roll outta bed in the morning

And throw on what I wanted and go

Drink beer with the guys

And chase after girls

I’d kick it with who I wanted

And I’d never get confronted for it.

'Cause they’d stick up for me."

This is what I do most days

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

It is an interesting thing though.

Most of the men who message us tend to forget we are a couple which after having it pointed out several times if they still dont acknowledge that we move on.

Boo x

Its so refreshing to see that some People do recognise that because of the nature of this place, the concept of having to 'woo' someone changes somewhat.

I read so many statuses on here along the lines of 'take me places, buy me things and I'll put out' (not those words exactly, but that's the sentiment) and it's just wrong for me.

Firstly, if one party does all of the treating/paying then the other has an immediate sense of entitlement to getting what they perceive they are paying for, which could easily lead to dodgy situations, or a crap experience at least.

Beyond that though, this is about equal and mutual enjoyment isn't it? Shouldn't that apply to all aspects?

I'm lucky enough to be in a situation where nothing is expected of me other than a little of my free time and an open mind and it's so much better for it.

I know that's not all strictly in line with the OP, but it seems to fit with a number of the responses and all of this isn't to say that I don't 'treat' them (there's a package just delivered that shows that ) but I don't feel that I should have to jump through hoops to be worthy of someones attention and if they come with expectations of such, I'll be even less inclined.

It's posts like this that give couples a bad name x

It's posts like this that give couples a bad name x"

Exactly!

"Single guys there is no substitute to having confidence and talking to ladies face to face, you should not struggle to get meets or ladies at all,consider yourself extremely lucky you are a single guy, you have to go to the swingers club and speak to ladies face to face.You cannot avoid speaking to ladies face to face, the worst they would say is sorry am not interested and you thank them and move quickly to the next lady.

One truth you need to know is a lot of ladies lack confidence about one thing or the other which might not be relevant no matter how beautiful they are, the swingers club gives you so much options in the same room.Ladies are always unhappy when guys don't approach them in the clubs or when guys approach other girls much more than them, as a result they become more friendly to make sure you come and speak to them, this is a key advantage in your favour as a single guy in a swingers club.

Because in the swingers clubs, the ladies have physical competition from other ladies in the room,if you use fabs to organise first meets and sit behind a computer, you are playing to the ladies advantage because you cannot read her body language which is the most important thing you need to read when talking to ladies and you also cannot use your swagger behind a computer, which is your own personal effects and conversation. You cannot see when she is blushing, flicking her hair, smiling at you,looking at you seductively, or use her beauty to your advantage behind a computer.

You cannot read her behind a computer and that's why the ladies love fab, they get all the attention and you have no opportunity as a guy to see that your game is working or failing, this is fair game in my opinion .The body language response from the lady tells you if you are passing or failing, if you are failing, you change your style immediately or move on.

When you go to the swingers club and talk to the ladies face to face ,you have the power as a single guy because you can put your game to work and read the body language of the ladies, you can use the competition of the other ladies around you to your advantage , you can use your swagger and believe me, you will do less work . I remember toasting a lady in the club and she said to me "Babe you don't need to tell me too much, I came to the party without my knickers, just take me to the room". You can also immediately spot ladies who are time wasters in the club and avoid them. When you have built a group of friends who are playmates from the club, get verifications from them and use fabs to arrange meets. It becomes easier from that point.

"

Absolute nonsense; and so much of it

- Mrs. J -

"

- Mrs. J -"

Some of it definitely is, but there is some sense in there too (albeit badly worded). From experience, there is a massive dynamic shift between talking to someone on here and talking to them face to face and the ability to read someone and react accordingly is a big factor too.

Plus the overriding point of 'get from behind a screen and go meet people' seems to be a good one doesn't it?

"

- Mrs. J -

Some of it definitely is, but there is some sense in there too (albeit badly worded). From experience, there is a massive dynamic shift between talking to someone on here and talking to them face to face and the ability to read someone and react accordingly is a big factor too.

Plus the overriding point of 'get from behind a screen and go meet people' seems to be a good one doesn't it?"

Agreed. That bit (meeting people face-to-face) is the only part which makes sense

The rest is just pure unadulterated drivel

- Mrs. J -

•+• Access Denied •+•

"

- Mrs. J -

Plus the overriding point of 'get from behind a screen and go meet people' seems to be a good one doesn't it?

Agreed. That bit (meeting people face-to-face) is the only part which makes sense

- Mrs. J -"

all of it will apply in different degrees to people. like on here i know i've got no competition coz there is a lot of men approach me on here but in a club there are a lot less men and they are more respectful than on here so don't approach you with their dick out begging for sex.

only part i think isn't that true is that many women like the overwhelming attention on here, they complain about that a fair bit actually. but even then some women will love it.

"

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -

all of it will apply in different degrees to people. like on here i know i've got no competition coz there is a lot of men approach me on here but in a club there are a lot less men and they are more respectful than on here so don't approach you with their dick out begging for sex.

only part i think isn't that true is that many women like the overwhelming attention on here, they complain about that a fair bit actually. but even then some women will love it."

It may apply to you; agreed

- Mrs. J -

"

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -

only part i think isn't that true is that many women like the overwhelming attention on here, they complain about that a fair bit actually. but even then some women will love it."

From experience, I'd totally agree with the last bit.. I have friends who come on with no interest in actually meeting anyone and purely for the ego boost..

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I think it can have some real world implications when it comes to dating/relationships

•+• Access Denied •+•

"

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -

only part i think isn't that true is that many women like the overwhelming attention on here, they complain about that a fair bit actually. but even then some women will love it.

From experience, I'd totally agree with the last bit.. I have friends who come on with no interest in actually meeting anyone and purely for the ego boost..

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I think it can have some real world implications when it comes to dating/relationships "

in what way? i'm dating and not succeeding really. but i'm thinking the internet isn't the way to go when looking for this anyway.

Aberdeen

[Removed by poster at 14/06/17 14:16:23]

Aberdeen

To those who said the post is absolute nonsense or badly worded, this is an open challenge to your thought process.

State exactly what in the text is absolute nonsense or badly worded and provide alternative solutions where you feel the post is wrong.

Single guys please watch the reactions, they will not be able to say anything that will make any sense, all they will say is the the post is wrong without being able to provide an alternative.

I posted this because they are trying to tell you as a single guy that you have no worth if you don't have a lady, I am telling you, you have all the worth in the world as a single guy because now you have choices, it is your method of catching chics that is wrong, my method works for me and I don't struggle with meets at all, zero struggle. You should always be in a position where you have multiple women, this is what we really want as single guys before we decide to settle with one,let them defend their position from an intellectual point of view and you decide who is correct.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

The only thing we ask our meets to supply is a smile and the only hoop we want jumped through is the not being married one.

Aberdeen

"

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I think it can have some real world implications when it comes to dating/relationships

in what way? i'm dating and not succeeding really. but i'm thinking the internet isn't the way to go when looking for this anyway."

For example, you are a very beautiful woman, I love your tattoos and you have got an amazing smile that will light up any room, your body is fantastic and your mind is absolutely beautiful, I really like you and would love to have you but you have put on filters that does not allow me message you so as to meet you face to face at a club and see you physically, this is one of the problems of the computers.

I am really sweet one on one and all the ladies I have met confirm this.

"To those who said the post is absolute nonsense or badly worded, this is an open challenge to your thought process.

State exactly what in the text is absolute nonsense or badly worded and provide alternative solutions where you feel the post is wrong.

Single guys please watch the reactions, they will not be able to say anything that will make any sense, all they will say is the the post is wrong without being able to provide an alternative.

I posted this because they are trying to tell you as a single guy that you have no worth if you don't have a lady, I am telling you, you have all the worth in the world as a single guy because now you have choices, it is your method of catching chics that is wrong, my method works for me and I don't struggle with meets at all, zero struggle. You should always be in a position where you have multiple women, this is what we really want as single guys before we decide to settle with one,let them defend their position from an intellectual point of view and you decide who is correct."

horrible,predatory, patronising attitude to women..and no, i don't have to explain my thought processes in coming to that conclusion to you either..

•+• Access Denied •+•

"

- Mrs. J -

- Mrs. J -

in what way? i'm dating and not succeeding really. but i'm thinking the internet isn't the way to go when looking for this anyway.

For example, you are a very beautiful woman, I love your tattoos and you have got an amazing smile that will light up any room, your body is fantastic and your mind is absolutely beautiful, I really like you and would love to have you but you have put on filters that does not allow me message you so as to meet you face to face at a club and see you physically, this is one of the problems of the computers.

I am really sweet one on one and all the ladies I have met confirm this. "

yeah i think a lot of guys haven't a clue about seducing women, come online thinking it won't matter anyway coz we're online and probably as desperate as the guys are, then they fail and start a topic asking why they have no success.

that seduction wasn't bad tbh. made a nice change from what guys usually send me. i particularly like how my mind was mentioned and there was nothing over the top complimentary.

Aberdeen

"To those who said the post is absolute nonsense or badly worded, this is an open challenge to your thought process.

I posted this because they are trying to tell you as a single guy that you have no worth if you don't have a lady, I am telling you, you have all the worth in the world as a single guy because now you have choices, it is your method of catching chics that is wrong, my method works for me and I don't struggle with meets at all, zero struggle. You should always be in a position where you have multiple women, this is what we really want as single guys before we decide to settle with one,let them defend their position from an intellectual point of view and you decide who is correct.

horrible,predatory, patronising attitude to women..and no, i don't have to explain my thought processes in coming to that conclusion to you either.."

We are trying to help single guys who can't get meets, as an intellectual and a woman of substance, you need to state why you feel something is horrible , predatory and patronising so that people can learn, there is no point not being able to say why you feel the way you do and provide alternatives, this is an intellectual debate not an argument. When you step into this ring mentally, you have to prove yourself worthy of people listening to your point of view.

Single guys can you see what I am saying, they will say it is bad but will not be able to tell you why, this is to let you know I speak the truth.

Babe I still think you are amazing and beautiful, definitely one in a million xx

By *wcwCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

And they wonder why single guys get a bad name. ::::::::::::::

Aberdeen

Since nobody has been able to respond or debunk my point of view intellectually , I move the motion to rest my case, guys you should never struggle for meets, get out there and get talking and making new friends, don't bother about those who say no to you, thank them and move on , before long, you will begin to get a lot of ladies saying yes and you will get sharper in the game, your conversation and appearance will become sharper.Then and only then will you appreciate the beauty of being an Elite single guy, skilled in the art of seduction, with all the ladies by your side.Keep our flag flying and keep on enjoying our fabulous lifestyle.

I think the words, 'intellectual' and 'thought-process' have been used to boost an egotistical personality

There is nothing intellectual about that post

- Mrs. J -

Oh dear ...

Bitches just drop your knickers and stpp feeling entitled to anything at all ....

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

It's a tricky one and getting the balance can be difficult!

I rarely accom (unless I know someone well) and - as a single parent on a low income - I'm not always in a position to pay half (or all) for a hotel room!

I AM, however, happy to take a guy to a club as a couple - which is usually cheaper than a hotel room!

We do our best according to our budget and conscience - or should do!

There are guys on here who expect women to provide a 'free hooker' service - and women who essentially act like escorts and demand lifts, dinners, rooms, drinks etc etc! Both make me equally cross - but there are enough nice people to make the site worthwhile happily!

Aberdeen

There is nothing egotistical about my personality, you sound really intelligent but I am really sad that you were unable to defend your position.I was expecting to learn something from you.

We were all born without any knowledge , we all learnt what we know today.

I have a lot of ladies as friends and I can tell you they are far more intelligent than guys,never will they back down from a mental challenge.

I love and respect women and I learn from them always, they teach me how to handle myself around todays woman.

They always make me understand what it means to be a man, they tell me:

You must be confident.

Never promise any lady anything until you know she is qualified to receive it.

Never say what you can't do.

Be committed to the principles of being a man.

Never accept only one woman whilst you are single.

Let the women know you have multiple chics from the gate.

If a woman rejects you,don't let that knock your confidence, just move to the next woman.

These are things I learnt from real women, how real women searh for these things in men and cannot find them.

I told you I don't lack meets at all and that is the honest truth, if you say what am saying is drivel or badly worded, defend you intellectual position by explaining why and providing alternatives, if not, you are not qualified to be in this forum where we are trying to teach guys and I would recommend you go back to the drawing board and hold your peace.

"Never promise any lady anything until you know she is qualified to receive it."

Intellectual; right

- Mrs. J -

Aberdeen

"Never promise a lady anything until she is qualified to receive it", of course that is a life principle for a man who wants a quality lady and not just willing to accept any lady.

I will explain it, it means never approach a lady with your wallet first, your wallet can buy her anything she wants but it will never buy her respect for you.

First of all make sure the lady is into you before you open your wallet big time.

If you apply this principle as a guy , you will see that you will knock off a lot women who are not quality and save yourself a lot of stress.

I have explained my position to you to show you the kind of guy you are dealing with, now you prove where you are coming from if you can, I hope you can but let us see. My female friends are really hoping that you can defend what you said and provide examples because you sound intelligent.

This is a swingers site. Any man who thinks he needs to open his wallet at anytime, before, during or after, for whatever reason, is inadequate in the first place. And that is just my opinion; it cannot be an 'intellectual' fact

- Mrs. J -

""Never promise a lady anything until she is qualified to receive it", of course that is a life principle for a man who wants a quality lady and not just willing to accept any lady.

I will explain it, it means never approach a lady with your wallet first, your wallet can buy her anything she wants but it will never buy her respect for you.

First of all make sure the lady is into you before you open your wallet big time.

If you apply this principle as a guy , you will see that you will knock off a lot women who are not quality and save yourself a lot of stress.

I have explained my position to you to show you the kind of guy you are dealing with, now you prove where you are coming from if you can, I hope you can but let us see. My female friends are really hoping that you can defend what you said and provide examples because you sound intelligent."

it's very patronising to say 'you sound intelligent'...though i imagine it's meant to. I have no idea what you are trying to achieve with your ridiculous, pseudo intellectual posts...and your comment that your female friends are 'hoping you can defend what you said' is laughable. You seem to have a very unpleasant view of women despite your assertions that your hordes of female friends all think you're wonderful.....it's not a debating team challenge, but an exchange of opinions. if you disagree with other people's...that's fine, but no-one has to defend, explain, or justify their opinions to you if they don't want to.

Aberdeen

That's cool but we are not just talking about on this site we are talking about life in general , in

first-time interactions between men and women.

Ok fair comment, now just explain why you feel the post is drivel, as you can see there is no ill feelings on my path , I just want to see where you are coming from.

Do I really need to explain to you that someone's opinion is only just that; an opinion. There is nothing 'intellectual' about it; any idiot can have an opinion; and they do

- Mrs. J -

Aberdeen

""Never promise a lady anything until she is qualified to receive it", of course that is a life principle for a man who wants a quality lady and not just willing to accept any lady.

I have explained my position to you to show you the kind of guy you are dealing with, now you prove where you are coming from if you can, I hope you can but let us see. My female friends are really hoping that you can defend what you said and provide examples because you sound intelligent.

it's very patronising to say 'you sound intelligent'...though i imagine it's meant to. I have no idea what you are trying to achieve with your ridiculous, pseudo intellectual posts...and your comment that your female friends are 'hoping you can defend what you said' is laughable. You seem to have a very unpleasant view of women despite your assertions that your hordes of female friends all think you're wonderful.....it's not a debating team challenge, but an exchange of opinions. if you disagree with other people's...that's fine, but no-one has to defend, explain, or justify their opinions to you if they don't want to."

First of all the post is not for women , it is for guys who are finding it hard to get meets.

I am not into arguments or emotional exchanges but I do like to debate, what I am trying to achieve is to wake the few guys who are struggling to get meets up, they don't need to be at anyones mercy.

Now if you make a comment you should be able to back it up and explain where you are coming from and the reasons why you take that position , we are not in an English class, lol

Aberdeen

Fair enough but if your opinion has no basis or foundation then it does not count and is worthless, we can therefore discard it as we should in this case.

What is the basis of your opinions? Just you, isn't it?

- Mrs. J -

Aberdeen

Another thing is I don't like it when people immediately try to frame my narrative with the use of words, have I said anything unpleasant about women? definitely not, since you said it can you bring out one thing that I have said that makes you say that? Obviously you can't, so please don't say things without any meaning behind what you are saying, which is the core of our debate.

Guys need to know that they are valuable and have worth, that is the only way they can look deep within themselves regardless of their background and begin to do the impossible and society will benefit from their contributions.

This is where I stand.

Yes you have. On this thread and a few others too

I have no wish to 'frame your narrative' to show you where. If you can't figure it out yourself then obtain help from the hordes of your 'female' friends

- Mrs. J -

Aberdeen

The basis of my opinion is some guys don't know how to talk to ladies , I feel they are practically scared of ladies because they don't know what to say to ladies when they meet them and they fear rejection. I am saying there is no point being afraid , just walk up to her and talk to her using what she is wearing, if she rejects you so what, you move to the next lady.At least that way you are talking to the kind of ladies you like

Aberdeen

I don't agree with what you said because it is not true , I think the problem is most of the ladies who feel this way know that if your man reasons with me and begins to believe in himself and express himself, he might not just be with you and go for a more beautiful woman. That is not my fault am just the messenger saying he can achieve his dreams.

What??? Are you now after my husband? Are you Gay?

Now I understand you

- Mrs. J -

Aberdeen

"What??? Are you now after my husband? Are you Gay?

Now I understand you

- Mrs. J -"

Lol am not but I like you, if I wanted anybody it will be just you lol

» Add a new message to this topic