Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not arsed either.

Would rather have an orgasm.

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

ok.

i was doing pee play with a guy off here, and i was stood over him and peed on his chest, which he loved. then he started fingering me, and i squirted on him, it was different colour to the pee (i found this really interesting coz up to this point i had believed the infamous study saying that squirt is pee, but it seemed this wasn't the case), anyway, think i sat on his face for a bit and then peed on him again after, and it was the same colour as the first pee i did. then we fucked.

the squirt didn't feel amazing or anything but having my pussy licked did. the sex was alright, he had a nice big cock.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I don't squirt.

I'm in the 'YES it's mainly piss' brigade.

"ok.

i was doing pee play with a guy off here, and i was stood over him and peed on his chest, which he loved. then he started fingering me, and i squirted on him, it was different colour to the pee (i found this really interesting coz up to this point i had believed the infamous study saying that squirt is pee, but it seemed this wasn't the case), anyway, think i sat on his face for a bit and then peed on him again after, and it was the same colour as the first pee i did. then we fucked.

the squirt didn't feel amazing or anything but having my pussy licked did. the sex was alright, he had a nice big cock. "

Sounds like a great sesh!

•+• Access Denied •+•

"ok.

the squirt didn't feel amazing or anything but having my pussy licked did. the sex was alright, he had a nice big cock.

Sounds like a great sesh! "

it wasn't all that lol, but a guy i met off here arranged it for me. i went on cam that night as well, on here.

and the result was really interesting, i was def in the squirt is pee camp until that night. and other guys have made me squirt since.

By *appy squirrelWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

great fingerwork from a guy on here... got to say I like it- very intense feeling for me. I was surprised but you just go with the flow don't you

Bloke went "I've got something to show you you're going to love!"

'Ooh right' I thought, 'this sounds promising '.

5 minutes later he's ferociously jabbing away inside of me, with his fingers bent upwards, stabbing at my internal organs, with his other hand on my lower abdomen, and I'm writhing about on the floor with this awful feeling inside me, pissing absolutely everywhere.

Made him stop and sent him home. That week I contracted a UTI that went to cystitis that ended up in a bad kidney infection that took 3 lots of antibiotics and 6 weeks to get rid of.

Haven't been the same "down there" since.

King's Crustacean

Anyone ever noticed that in the eagerness to 'get up there' that men seem oblivious to the fact that you have pubic bones, nerve endings and feel pain ?

"Anyone ever noticed that in the eagerness to 'get up there' that men seem oblivious to the fact that you have pubic bones, nerve endings and feel pain ?"

And a sensitive bladder wall.

•+• Access Denied •+•

"Anyone ever noticed that in the eagerness to 'get up there' that men seem oblivious to the fact that you have pubic bones, nerve endings and feel pain ?"

no thank god else i wouldn't be so enthusiastic about squirting.

My first time was my 40th birthday.

Getting all naughty in his car. He was fingering me (he knew how much I liked that). He got faster until all of a sudden I had this amazing feeling and covered myself, him and his car.

I was shocked and a little embarrassed because I didn't really know much about it.

I really enjoy it if it's done properly.

Like a previous poster, I too had a bad experience and ended up with a UTI and internal bruising.

King's Crustacean

"Anyone ever noticed that in the eagerness to 'get up there' that men seem oblivious to the fact that you have pubic bones, nerve endings and feel pain ?

no thank god else i wouldn't be so enthusiastic about squirting."

Maybe your's is mahoosive or you have meets with sponge hands.

I was suspended in rope with a wand attached, and I was unaware what was happening but went with it and enjoyed it alot

"Anyone ever noticed that in the eagerness to 'get up there' that men seem oblivious to the fact that you have pubic bones, nerve endings and feel pain ?

no thank god else i wouldn't be so enthusiastic about squirting."

Doesn't help other women who don't want to be damaged in the name of "sexual" pleasure.

Only ever squirted once and it was good, no one else has ever managed it since

•+• Access Denied •+•

"

i do like to joke about having a big fanny lol, some guys say i'm tight so fuck knows.

i just think the guys i've met actually knew what they were doing, and it's entirely possible they didn't when they first started but, i just i got lucky and the guys who tried it were already experienced.

i'm quite confident in bed and if i don't like something i will tell the guy also, if i do enjoy it i will tell him what i'm liking too.

so a combo of things for me. i've even had inexperienced guys who didn't know what they were doing (coz they thought i'd squirted when i hadn't) but they never hurt me.

only twice have i been hurt during sexual experiences off here really, one guy his dick was too small to fuck me and i told him to stop but he didn't and carried on trying to crush me to death insisting he could get his dick in me, and the other his dick was massive and doggy with him was painful (sometimes it's a nice pain but one time it was not), he did apologise and stopped straight away.

but mostly guys do listen if i tell them anything, like it's rare they do not and they're the cases that are the problem. i went off big cocks for a while after the horrible painful doggy so can understand why some do not enjoy being made to squirt, and i'd even never meet a guy just to be his fuck toy to make do things for him.

Why do people always have to turn nasty over this subject?

There really is no need.

The op was about a woman's first time and how they felt!

Stick to the op without throwing around insults.

Be nice to each other, it feels good!

•+• Access Denied •+•

Doesn't help other women who don't want to be damaged in the name of "sexual" pleasure."

loads of people have not had the rough stuff you have had, that's a fact.

look i do get some guys do not listen if you tell them to stop but that's really not my fault. i'm not advocating that at all.

if that's the problem then go on about it, go on and on and on until people listen. i'm ok if you use my comment to mention it but don't act like i'm the cause. men who are selfish and do not know what they're doing and don't even care what they're doing is.

i know some people think i'm negative at times, but if people looked at the negative things i said and why i said them then they'd get why i say it and have such a passion about what i'm saying. but i keep on with the 'negativity' coz it is needed. i've not been in this topic but in others i have and people act like i'm wrong for that but if people aren't listening i will carry on with that.

i'm sorry you had negative experiences, it's nothing to do with me having enjoyable experiences and neither are my enjoyable experiences promoting your negative ones.

if you don't want to be made to squirt then do keep going on about it, that's fine, i'm not gonna say you're wrong for that. i'm not the cause though.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There's no problem in that

You could earn a fortune doing that on cam sites you can request like stupid amount lol and people actually pay it as well go check out a can site and read the stuff some are hysterical will you sit in cereal and have your partner Lick it off you and baked bean baths lol

By *ikstupp2Man  over a year ago

london

"I was suspended in rope with a wand attached, and I was unaware what was happening but went with it and enjoyed it alot "
would of loved to have watched that

By *ikstupp2Man  over a year ago

london

i do like to joke about having a big fanny lol, some guys say i'm tight so fuck knows.

i just think the guys i've met actually knew what they were doing, and it's entirely possible they didn't when they first started but, i just i got lucky and the guys who tried it were already experienced.

i'm quite confident in bed and if i don't like something i will tell the guy also, if i do enjoy it i will tell him what i'm liking too.

so a combo of things for me. i've even had inexperienced guys who didn't know what they were doing (coz they thought i'd squirted when i hadn't) but they never hurt me.

only twice have i been hurt during sexual experiences off here really, one guy his dick was too small to fuck me and i told him to stop but he didn't and carried on trying to crush me to death insisting he could get his dick in me, and the other his dick was massive and doggy with him was painful (sometimes it's a nice pain but one time it was not), he did apologise and stopped straight away.

but mostly guys do listen if i tell them anything, like it's rare they do not and they're the cases that are the problem. i went off big cocks for a while after the horrible painful doggy so can understand why some do not enjoy being made to squirt, and i'd even never meet a guy just to be his fuck toy to make do things for him."

ur just being honest. I'm never offended is a lady says she doesn't like something....u stop and try something els before it gets awkward.difrent ppl like different things

Doesn't help other women who don't want to be damaged in the name of "sexual" pleasure."

Squirted twice 4 my Lux. Nice ...

» Add a new message to this topic