FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Online

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Since joining this site a few weeks ago and watching seems a lot live for attention.

Are you or do you actually meet.?

2 women in 3 weeks.!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r H and Good PetCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Since joining this site a few weeks ago and watching seems a lot live for attention.

2 women in 3 weeks.!"

Are you saying this is a lot or not a lot? Lol. Cos this is more than some men meet in a year of being on the site.

By *unlovingheroMan  over a year ago

DEVIZES

"Since joining this site a few weeks ago and watching seems a lot live for attention.

2 women in 3 weeks.!

Are you saying this is a lot or not a lot? Lol. Cos this is more than some men meet in a year of being on the site.

"

still waiting for my first

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

2 women in 3 weeks.!"

I'll try and meet two women in to weeks, I'll get back to you. If I do it though, it will be for complete attention.

By *r H and Good PetCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"

2 women in 3 weeks.!

I'll try and meet two women in to weeks, I'll get back to you. If I do it though, it will be for complete attention. "

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

2 women in 3 weeks.!"

How many were you expecting to jump on your cock?

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I'm not here for random sex anymore and it's hard finding what I do want so no.

How many do you want to meet in a week?!

Since I rejoined I haven't met anyone yet and unable to for the next month or two due to commitments elsewhere. Hopefully from late July and August I will.

But it's not the be all and end all for me - I'm not desperate to meet and if I was I'd be actively looking.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Not currently. Before yes. When I'm ready again to, yes.

Isn't starting this thread attention seeking? Lots of men and women do it to varying degrees - it's amusing to watch the more extreme but why would I give a fuck if they are meeting or not? It's no skin off my fanny.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"

2 women in 3 weeks.!"

Did they verify you?

Sally

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

"Not currently. Before yes. When I'm ready again to, yes.

Isn't starting this thread attention seeking? Lots of men and women do it to varying degrees - it's amusing to watch the more extreme but why would I give a fuck if they are meeting or not? It's no skin off my fanny."

Preston

I meet

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Bless you OP well done for getting some sex

"Not currently. Before yes. When I'm ready again to, yes.

Isn't starting this thread attention seeking? Lots of men and women do it to varying degrees - it's amusing to watch the more extreme but why would I give a fuck if they are meeting or not? It's no skin off my fanny."

Skin off my quim almost rhymes

Yip. Not very often though as i'm a mother first, wanton slutbag second. Free time is a luxury.

2 women in 3 weeks.!"

let's see who picks a fight with you haha x After all this is fab forum

'No skin off my fanny'

Are there any incentive schemes to get people meeting more often? Like a loyalty card you can get stamped? Maybe points accumulated could be redeemed for a Fab window sticker! Or if you get a shed load of points you can get a month of platinum membership absolutely free!!

Patience is the key (something I keep reading all over the Forum)

Preston

"Are there any incentive schemes to get people meeting more often? Like a loyalty card you can get stamped? Maybe points accumulated could be redeemed for a Fab window sticker! Or if you get a shed load of points you can get a month of platinum membership absolutely free!! "

You need to work on your incentives

Opens the door slightly

Nope nothing to see here !!

"Are there any incentive schemes to get people meeting more often? Like a loyalty card you can get stamped? Maybe points accumulated could be redeemed for a Fab window sticker! Or if you get a shed load of points you can get a month of platinum membership absolutely free!! "

Cheap skate... a platinum membership is only a tenner.

Yes, I actually meet.

Not met two women in three weeks yet.

"Are there any incentive schemes to get people meeting more often? Like a loyalty card you can get stamped? Maybe points accumulated could be redeemed for a Fab window sticker! Or if you get a shed load of points you can get a month of platinum membership absolutely free!!

You need to work on your incentives "

A monogrammed Parker pen with every meet?

"Are there any incentive schemes to get people meeting more often? Like a loyalty card you can get stamped? Maybe points accumulated could be redeemed for a Fab window sticker! Or if you get a shed load of points you can get a month of platinum membership absolutely free!!

A monogrammed Parker pen with every meet?"

Handy for work

Cheap skate... a platinum membership is only a tenner."

If anyone would like to send me a platinum code, acts of promiscuity will be hinted at (and then block once code is redeemed)

"Bless you OP well done for getting some sex "

"Bless you OP well done for getting some sex

"

He'll be an elitist soon

If anyone would like to send me a platinum code, acts of promiscuity will be hinted at (and then block once code is redeemed) "

Men only?

I accept Tesco Clubcard vouchers, use them with me and get 4x their value back in sexual favours.

If anyone would like to send me a platinum code, acts of promiscuity will be hinted at (and then block once code is redeemed)

Men only?"

Oh I'm not fussy (being a man and all that)

I accept Tesco Clubcard vouchers, use them with me and get 4x their value back in sexual favours."

Boost?

I accept Tesco Clubcard vouchers, use them with me and get 4x their value back in sexual favours."

Ah, I always forget about them until a day or two after they expire!

2 women in 3 weeks.!

How many were you expecting to jump on your cock? "

I accept Tesco Clubcard vouchers, use them with me and get 4x their value back in sexual favours.

Boost? "

Fill you up better than a Prezzo

Boost?

Fill you up better than a Prezzo"

Oh my

Preston

A monogrammed Parker pen with every meet?"

Like trophies

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Yes, we meet. We do not meet everyone

I'm not meeting for the foreseeable but yes I'm here for friendship and attention. In fact it was positive attention that I was seeking that made me join the site in the first place.

PTU xxx

By *eather_Loves_SexWoman  over a year ago

Halfway Between London and Brighton

Yes people do meet but they also have other commitments - seems to be like buses - last Friday I could have had a dozen meets if I wanted to, but I did have two, nothing since and nothing for a couple of weeks before - Just life isn't it

Like trophies "

No, no... more like a keepsake. A lock of hair may result in premature baldness!

Preston

Like trophies

No, no... more like a keepsake. A lock of hair may result in premature baldness! "

A toenail maybe

"I'm not meeting for the foreseeable but yes I'm here for friendship and attention. In fact it was positive attention that I was seeking that made me join the site in the first place.

PTU xxx"

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm not online

Like trophies

No, no... more like a keepsake. A lock of hair may result in premature baldness!

A toenail maybe "

Deep claw marks

Like trophies

A toenail maybe "

there's a line you don't cross!!

I could meet more I guess who offering but I wont compromise and drop my standards.

Lot of the pretty ladies just seem to want me as a penpal and waste my time its frustrating.

Other than two locals, anyone who would actually want to meet is at least a 90 min drive away, so I just waste my time lurking on the forums, adding the occasional reply

And this ISNT an attention seeking post?

But to answer your question some of us do meet.... others here don't. What does it matter?

Preston

Like trophies

A toenail maybe

there's a line you don't cross!! "

But mine are all pretty and pink of course

"I could meet more I guess who offering but I wont compromise and drop my standards.

Lot of the pretty ladies just seem to want me as a penpal and waste my time its frustrating. "

Do you think I've wasted your time?

Meet??? Are we allowed to meet??? I'm only here for the cake

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Other than two locals, anyone who would actually want to meet is at least a 90 min drive away, so I just waste my time lurking on the forums, adding the occasional reply "

Bingo.

"I could meet more I guess who offering but I wont compromise and drop my standards.

Lot of the pretty ladies just seem to want me as a penpal and waste my time its frustrating.

Do you think I've wasted your time?"

No you been honest at last we both know where we stand now ok its cool.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Meet??? Are we allowed to meet??? I'm only here for the tea & cake "

Fixed it for you.

"Meet??? Are we allowed to meet??? I'm only here for the tea & cake

Fixed it for you. "

Gee thanks

Preston

Fixed it for you.

Gee thanks "

I'm curious what is going on in your pic?

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

It's been known. I like coffee lol

Fixed it for you.

Gee thanks

I'm curious what is going on in your pic? "

Who's mine??

Preston

Fixed it for you.

Gee thanks

Who's mine??"

Yes yours

Fixed it for you.

Gee thanks

Who's mine??

Yes yours "

What my bum one?? Nothing going on there just standing on the balcony on holiday showing my bum

Fixed it for you.

Gee thanks

Who's mine??

Yes yours

What my bum one?? Nothing going on there just standing on the balcony on holiday showing my bum "

It looks like you're ironing

Fixed it for you.

Gee thanks

Who's mine??

Yes yours

What my bum one?? Nothing going on there just standing on the balcony on holiday showing my bum

It looks like you're ironing "

Haha yeah it does a bit, but no wasn't ironing, was actually doing a copycat of a poster with me mate that someone said they could imagine is doing, I'll upload the full picture

» Add a new message to this topic