FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Help me

Help me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heekimonki2017 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Straight to the point.ive been dating a lady that doesn't know im on here and I like her alot.thing is I've been on here and other sites and been single for a while and enjoy every minute of it and at same time love being with someone that cares about me but she's a million miles away from my lifestyle and would never get involved. She doesn't know i do it but I've tested the waters and it's a definite no go area.im not a bad person and she's without doubt a far better person than me .I don't want to lose her but im stuck in my selfish ways and being greedy trying to live 2 life's. I don't want to hurt her or lose her but I will end up either way I go about this ??what do I do ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

one of 3 choices really. dump her, dump swinging, or carry on and risk fucking shit up.

By * inch DanMan  over a year ago

Chinnor

Op your answer is what you have asked

Bad person I'd say yeah if you have brought up the subject and it's a no go, yet you are asking on forum???

Walk away before you destroy her.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"one of 3 choices really. dump her, dump swinging, or carry on and risk fucking shit up."

I know you have said she's a million miles away from the scene, do you think she would let you play alone if she didn't want to play? Or is it just not worth asking.

Wish I had the answers but unfortunately I don't.

Bradford

"Op your answer is what you have asked

Bad person I'd say yeah if you have brought up the subject and it's a no go, yet you are asking on forum???

"

Probably answer I was looking for and it's painfull to say it

Bradford

"one of 3 choices really. dump her, dump swinging, or carry on and risk fucking shit up.

I know you have said she's a million miles away from the scene, do you think she would let you play alone if she didn't want to play? Or is it just not worth asking.

Wish I had the answers but unfortunately I don't."

Both because I know the answers ill get .it's shit feeling like this

Chinnor

Probably answer I was looking for and it's painfull to say it"

Don't mean it harsh but it's the truth and don't destroy something that might blossom months or years down the line no knows what tomorrow holds

Bradford

Don't mean it harsh but it's the truth and don't destroy something that might blossom months or years down the line no knows what tomorrow holds "

I can take harsh I put myself in this place .shit position because I don't want to lose her

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Don't mean it harsh but it's the truth and don't destroy something that might blossom months or years down the line no knows what tomorrow holds

I can take harsh I put myself in this place .shit position because I don't want to lose her "

Then do what you need to do to make the relationship you want with her

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can take harsh I put myself in this place .shit position because I don't want to lose her "

If you don't want to loose her then tone down your activities, be very careful and discreet and hope she doesn't find out. XXX

If you aren't going to treat her properly let her go and find someone who will

Or just don't fuck people behind her back. She'll know on a subconscious level that something's not right, she'll over analyse and over think everything because you'll be shady.

How selfish do you have to be that you're willing to fuck someone's self esteem up. She doesn't know about here, won't understand it, you're fucking people on here so that would make her think she's not good enough or there's something wrong with her.

Bit of a shit house you are and I'd say exactly the same if it was a thirsty bird writing this thread.

Chinnor

"Or just don't fuck people behind her back. She'll know on a subconscious level that something's not right, she'll over analyse and over think everything because you'll be shady.

How selfish do you have to be that you're willing to fuck someone's self esteem up. She doesn't know about here, won't understand it, you're fucking people on here so that would make her think she's not good enough or there's something wrong with her.

Bit of a shit house you are and I'd say exactly the same if it was a thirsty bird writing this thread. "

Well said and that's smashing the nail on the head

Yeah you must really care for her . Asking complete strangers if you should carry on fucking behind her back !! Nice one

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Are you saying that you're not compatible?

Most relationships involve compromise - even being in one and not single, will involve compromise for most people .

As great as someone is, we often have to walk away, if we're not right for each other, at that point in life or at all. We've mostly learned as we grew up that we probably couldn't have everything that we wanted immediately or without making sacrifices or changes.

At the moment she doesn't know you that well - she may or may not accept how you're treating her at present, which reveals a lot about you. Should she commit to you/ the unknown?

If it feels this bad to stop using fab etc, then finish with her rather than stop swinging. She deserves better.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

[Removed by poster at 10/06/17 08:09:02]

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Or just don't fuck people behind her back. She'll know on a subconscious level that something's not right, she'll over analyse and over think everything because you'll be shady.

"

Yup, bottom line you have to choose OP.

You should tell her.

Show her the websites and she can choose.

Maybe I've missed the point you've but you've been here for over a year and only 1 veri from a week ago she must be doing wonders for your self esteem so dump fab and keep the the girl

» Add a new message to this topic