FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Prime Minister

Prime Minister

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Congratulations, following the general erection (i know, sorry!) your fellow fabbers have made you the new fab PM.

Time to get to work, what are your new policies?

I say 3 strikes and your out. If you message someone 3 times, with no reply then you cant send any more messages unless that person replies or messages you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Everyone I fancy on here must host a swimming pool/bbq party for my inauguration and give me massages

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ladies to wear fully fashioned stockings, suspenders and heels with sexy lingerie for when I get into No:10

Message for an invite to my celebration party ha ha

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

I was asked this very question in all seriousness back in 1988 in an interview for a county Brigade..

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

I'm going to get rid of democracy, it doesn't really work anyway. I'm replacing it with me wearing a General's outfit, standing up in the back of a Jeep while people salute and shout out "viva el Presedente!"

I'm going to need a ruthless enforcer and a driver that looks good wearing shades. Apply here please

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

After last night's defeat my dictator position gets ever stronger, it's time to overthrow democracy and get behind a president who will be strong with his supporters and vindictive to the opposition.

Let me hear you shout "viva el presedenté"

» Add a new message to this topic