FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No more bullshit.. this is me.

No more bullshit.. this is me.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As your all aware ive struggled with my body image for pretty much the whole 6 years ive been apart of this wonderful site and never been truthful with my image.

I dress up a bit, take crafty photo's with clever angles and it all hides the fact ive so much wobble, stretch marks and a massive overhang.

Its bad enough uploading a full length pic in a dress that hides the majority of those details.

This morning for the 1st time EVER i took a picture and sent it to someone. I cried and instantly regretted it.. In that moment id shattered his perception that he may of had of me after he's only seen the fraudulent images id sent to him.

So fuck it,, to deal with shit in life you have to face it, accept it and move on.. so im going to be more honest and true to myself and stop living the lie that actually ive an ok body.

So removed all pics except from a dress picture that shows the good curves.. and the reality of what damage ive done to my body.

It will change as i know im unhappy. Ive lost 4 stone 10 lb to get to this mess and got another 13 stone at least to go.

I will learn to love myself x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/06/17 07:34:29]

"Good effort, well done you. I believe in personality far more than body shape and size. Totally awesome. "

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Own that shit. Awesome post

Have a massive hug from me

Likewise I'm a big girl that hides under my clothes

I take my hat of to you. ....

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

Go girl xxx

[Removed by poster at 08/06/17 07:38:01]

"Own that shit. Awesome post "

Thanks hun.. x x

Im feeling brave.. and just pray i dont lose people who i care about because of it..

but if i did i only have myself to blame by being deceitful

I've put on my profile that although my pics are up to date I hide my fat gut. I have a full pic I send rarely I think your amazing well done cute xx

You are a brave one. I know from past threads how you feel about yourself and your body and putting it out there like that is a big move.

I'm confident you'll do it based on how determined you sound. Tenacious as well as cute and sassy.

We'll do a park run one day together

"Have a massive hug from me

Likewise I'm a big girl that hides under my clothes

I take my hat of to you. .... "

let me get dressed then i'll have that hug hehe xx

I Fabbed that picture because it says so much about the real you, very inspiring x

Brave. Honest. Inspiring.

*my spelling above was shameful

This lady deserves a huge high five. Weve all seen her posts. This changes nothing . hugs to you x

"You are a brave one. I know from past threads how you feel about yourself and your body and putting it out there like that is a big move.

I'm confident you'll do it based on how determined you sound. Tenacious as well as cute and sassy.

We'll do a park run one day together "

My 1st one id love to be with Evie.. she's my inspiration

But id loveeeee to get into running one day in the distant future.

Very brave of you. I think alot of women struggle with body image so your not alone but good on you for starting the journey to loving the skin you're in you're a very pretty lady and huge well done on the weight loss. . . That's amazing x

Fabbed! If you're unhappy with you, change.

If you think others will be unhappy or critical of you, fuck em!

Go girl!

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Just be you and enjoy the attention and the fabs x

Well done for weight loss. I'm not skinny and it's finding what your comfortable with and having confidence .

Sometimes people say cruel things like sorry too curvy these are who you would avoid .Be with people who make you feel confident and you can be yourself with .

You look lovely and your pics .x

Great post.fair play to ya

"Own that shit. Awesome post

Thanks hun.. x x

Im feeling brave.. and just pray i dont lose people who i care about because of it..

but if i did i only have myself to blame by being deceitful "

If you do lose people because of this it's there loss hugs

You're amazing OP. Great post

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Well you're not the first person to be guilty of using the good angle trick or wearing clothes that flatter your figure cute and you won't be the last.

I do it myself but I also put plenty of other pics of my self on show so people can make an informed decision about meeting me

You've done amazing so far and as someone that's also lost a considerable amount of weight, I have sagging skin here and there too, it's just the way it goes but you've made positive steps to improve your health and nobody Has the "perfect body" because it doesn't exist, so please don't get disheartened by it

Also you've done an acceptionably brace thing baring all in the way that you have and I personally think that shows the confidence boost you've had from loosing weight even if you don't feel confident in yourself quite yet

Chin up and go with my motto; "this is me take me or leave me"

"As your all aware ive struggled with my body image for pretty much the whole 6 years ive been apart of this wonderful site and never been truthful with my image.

I dress up a bit, take crafty photo's with clever angles and it all hides the fact ive so much wobble, stretch marks and a massive overhang.

Its bad enough uploading a full length pic in a dress that hides the majority of those details.

This morning for the 1st time EVER i took a picture and sent it to someone. I cried and instantly regretted it.. In that moment id shattered his perception that he may of had of me after he's only seen the fraudulent images id sent to him.

So fuck it,, to deal with shit in life you have to face it, accept it and move on.. so im going to be more honest and true to myself and stop living the lie that actually ive an ok body.

So removed all pics except from a dress picture that shows the good curves.. and the reality of what damage ive done to my body.

It will change as i know im unhappy. Ive lost 4 stone 10 lb to get to this mess and got another 13 stone at least to go.

"

I totally get where you're coming from. I've gone down 6 dress sizes but still look in the mirror and see the old me. It's hard losing weight yet being left with saggy wobbly bits that no amount of exercise will remove. But that's the way we perceive ourselves, there are lots of men out there that appreciate our curves and wobbly bits. I think you are too hard on yourself, but I know I'm the same. Learning to like what you see isn't easy and doesn't happen overnight but, try to focus on the positives and set yourself realistic targets. I hope you feel a bit stronger and happier soon x

I don't think your the only woman who does that, I myself do... I learnt a long time ago to love my body stretch marks and all...yes I have them and not from just having children....I'm a real woman with a real body I have wobbly bits too,if people are to shallow to see the person you are under your wobbly bits and stretch marks then they really don't deserve your time and energy.xxx well done to you hunni and chin up if we were all skinny and the same shape the world would be pretty boring place.xxxxx

wow thank you all for the messages and kind words.. im not ignoring you from this moment on but ive got work in 15 mins lol

xxx

Thank you so much once again x

Who cares mate??.If people don't want to take you as you are they are probably not worth it.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"As your all aware ive struggled with my body image for pretty much the whole 6 years ive been apart of this wonderful site and never been truthful with my image.

If you sending a pic of the real you put him off then was he really worth it anyway? I think the real you is gorgeous and I wouldn't say no given chance. Sean

"

Definitely - love your body. It's the only one you've got! x

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

Wow, I'm genuinely full of admiration for you ... to paraphrase that well known book, you felt the fear and did it anyway by publishing your picture. I'm guessing you may have spent months (longer?) worrying about the potential impact but now you've done it at the very least you'll no longer have to have that internal argument with yourself - and I also suspect that you'll very shortly feel empowered (if you don't already) by knowing, as you go forward, that you're not 'hiding' any part of yourself. You're a very gutsy lady

"

You are beautiful. Inside and out.

Do what makes you happy. Be strong and you will achieve the goals you set yourself.

"

Good on you girl im sure your've earned alot of people's respect for that move. Acceptance is the 1st step, then choosing the appropriate action to take. Good luck

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

We ALL present ourselves as best we can... Letting someone see/get to know the real you can be terrifying, especially in a judgmental environment.

Personally... I like this 'honest' CnS... I think she's pretty wonderful and shows great strength of character xx sending you hugs

Thanks hun.. x x

If you do lose people because of this it's there loss hugs"

How many times I've lost people I thought were friends this way is amazing. Op has really put herself out there with her honesty. If she loses anyone. She's better off without them.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

" Brave. Honest. Inspiring.

*my spelling above was shameful "

Indeed

I have a big scar on my abdomen from surgery last year. I lost my body confidence and stopped visiting clubs

A few months later, thought, "fuck it, those who are put off by that scar are not the ones I need to concentrate on; I need to concentrate on those who aren't"

It takes courage to accept oneself with all the little 'defects'; but some things we cannot change and we are who we are

Good luck OP and well done for standing out in amongst the crowd. Some of the nicest ladies we have met are large. And before someone shoots me down, we have met slim ladies who are nice too

- Mrs. J -

By *nglishRose123Woman  over a year ago

Swindon

"Fabbed! If you're unhappy with you, change.

If you think others will be unhappy or critical of you, fuck em!

Go girl! "

Agree with this....PS I love that dress...

Respect

Werk it gurl!

Beautiful inside and out, so don't worry about that!

You look beautiful in both pics.

Fabbed

Thanks hun.. x x

How many times I've lost people I thought were friends this way is amazing. Op has really put herself out there with her honesty. If she loses anyone. She's better off without them. "

+1 to that

Anyone you lose over it doesn't really care about you, so they don't deserve you anyway. I salute you.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"You are a brave one. I know from past threads how you feel about yourself and your body and putting it out there like that is a big move.

We'll do a park run one day together

My 1st one id love to be with Evie.. she's my inspiration

But id loveeeee to get into running one day in the distant future."

I'm there like a shot! No matter where in the world it is ill be at your first one!

Your original post is great but I do think you are too hard on yourself. You've done amazingly well and have overcome massive barriers to lose the weight you have. Your determination is awe inspiring, I could do with taking lessons from you.

Stop hating the you of your past for the things that have happened. There is nothing you can do to change them. All you can do is work on the you of the future and from what I've seen she is going to be amazing!

Not much to say that hasn't already been said. So I'll just say you're a top lass, and inspiring to others.

Stop hating the you of your past for the things that have happened. There is nothing you can do to change them. All you can do is work on the you of the future and from what I've seen she is going to be amazing! Definitely this Evie, and Well done Cute for what you have achieved so far. Keep up the good work, your beautiful inside and out xx Ali xx

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Sending you the biggest fookin huggle as you deserve one for that chick x x

I'm proud of you and hear your words loud n clear - I'm no skinny minny but I learnt a long time ago that I am what I am and that learning to love yourself is one of the hardest things you'll ever do x

By *abes in the woodWoman  over a year ago

wales

i think your really pretty hun.be who you are what inside that counts think you done well losing that weight,brave show who you arex

Oh CnS

I've been through that struggle so I know how hard it is. Such a brave, beautiful and inspiring post!

Good for you girl!

Fuck hiding - if people want to meet you they need so see the real you.

And the real you is awsome - don't hide

Xx

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"

Fabbed. Still looking forward to our first meet.

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Don't have the words - I feel it would be patronising to say I'm so proud of you because we've never spoken x but go you 3

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Nothing wrong with that body girl looking good. We all come in different sizes large, small it would be a very boring world it we where all the same shape & size. Be yourself you look great.

Go you!! You look awesome. Confidence in yourself is the sexiest thing (easier said than done). X

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Lovely post Cute, but don't forget that you still owe me a Sunday dinner

You go Sassy, own it. X

Proud of you missus - you know I've been following your weight loss journey every step of the way.

Own it and work it

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

"

Congratulations, you have made the first move by putting this post up. Some people are still in denial about their issues, it is nice you have set yourself a goal as well. Wish I could get motivated to lose weight as you have done.

Sassy - keep that positive attitude - there will always be a down day but comeback to this post and feel the support and care of the forum - any friends that dump you because f it werent friends xxxxxxx

"

Everyones talkin about being brave etc, but dya know what you are you just like I am me, some people like me some dont, Ive learnt to not let that bother me over the years, once you hit that point its like having a whole new lease of life

I dont know you personally, just posts Ive read and pictures Ive seen, but let me just say that the increasing confidence Ive noticed in you is fuckin boss, confidence and self respect are 2 of the most important things that Ive found will get you through any 'down' time.

Just be you, smile an give a massive fuck you to what anyone thinks

I've just seen the pic in hot pics before I saw this thread and my amidiate though was oh wow. I'm proud of you your beautiful.

PTU xxx

"I Fabbed that picture because it says so much about the real you, very inspiring x"

Thankyou I did to . I have Simular tummy which I truly hate I could never be so brave so thankyou xxxxxx

By *ictMattCouple  over a year ago

Bermondsey

No worry you are beautiful keep going !

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

By *ucilleWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

You are a very brave beautiful lady. I know how hard it is to be so unhappy with yourself.

I have always said that despite being unhappy with myself I will be honest and not try to hide it in pics. However your post has made me think of all the times I have opted not to put a picture up because it is unflattering. So in that respect I have broken my rule .

Your post is inspiring and something a lot of us can learn from. You are doing great hun keep going and stay strong!

Xxx

Smash it! you're a gorgeous girl and seem like a good lass, as others he said, own it. You are who you are, if others don't like it, fuck 'em. Good on you for wanting to do something, I'm in a similar position, it's the first couple of steps in the new direction that are the worst! Chin up

Brave, honest, perfect x

By *rowleyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I know how you feel.

I was at the gym today(started a few weeks ago) and seeing all the good looking people there just made me wonder why I even bother when it doesn't feel like anything is changing for me.

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"I've just seen the pic in hot pics before I saw this thread and my amidiate though was oh wow. I'm proud of you your beautiful.

PTU xxx "

Page 3!

By *0tt0nSu3Woman  over a year ago

London

Fabbed with respect.

All the best.

Cx

By *urchoicenowCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

Well done you x

"I've just seen the pic in hot pics before I saw this thread and my amidiate though was oh wow. I'm proud of you your beautiful.

PTU xxx

Page 3! "

hopefully she'll get on pg1. Xx

"Wow, I'm genuinely full of admiration for you ... to paraphrase that well known book, you felt the fear and did it anyway by publishing your picture. I'm guessing you may have spent months (longer?) worrying about the potential impact but now you've done it at the very least you'll no longer have to have that internal argument with yourself - and I also suspect that you'll very shortly feel empowered (if you don't already) by knowing, as you go forward, that you're not 'hiding' any part of yourself. You're a very gutsy lady "

I can't say it any better than this... go you!

By *atteriesnotIncludedMan  over a year ago

Buxton

Thanks hun.. x x

How many times I've lost people I thought were friends this way is amazing. Op has really put herself out there with her honesty. If she loses anyone. She's better off without them. "

How is putting pictures up that the op is admitting to are deceitful being honest?....if she loses anyone as you say she is better off with out.....well more to the point that is them taking the point that they are beter off without meeting somebody who are not honest....would you meet people who are not honest on their pictures?

There are lots of women on here who manipulate their photos and are not brave enough to show their bodies in their true forms, because it gets them the false adulation they crave.

Honesty is applauded on here; you've been brave enough to be honest.

Well done for your weight loss, it's extremely hard, I know x

By *hunkychubbyMan  over a year ago

Long Hill Area

Read your original post, checked you out, your no different from anybody, your a beautiful woman inside & out, I'm a big bellied guy, seems to put everyone off, but I admire your strentgth, you look stunning, I'm proud of you, well done, your awesome!

I will learn to love myself x It shouldn't matter how you look (may I say how sexy you are) we are all different and we should accept that. We all have our faults so you keep putting up the pics and sod those who don't like it.

You are a beautiful sexy lady.

"

If you lose friends for having courage and facing your fear, then it will say more about them then it will about you.

Beauty is felt not seen.

Love the skin you're in, fuck em all

Awesome. Well done girl.

Btw. We all are guilty of only posting the flattering pics.

Very few of us post the honest pics xxxx

Pg2 now beautiful xxx

Brave, well done that lady.

By *hips n FursMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Fortune favours the brave,I doff my hat to you babe. The sensations and feelings are just the same no matter what body shape you are.xx

I will not put up with others crap and let it get me down now as found some get off on doing stuff like that and makes them feel better about themselves in some way. One time everything I would over think and take to heart. I found Positive thinking helped and for me is the key to being happy. If your happy on how you look that's all that matters .. x

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I'm in awe at your bravery and openness and wish you all that you wish for yourself.

We all chase dreams. The secret don't just chase the dream live it and the dream will change you.

Love yourself if you don't how can you expect others to love you...

It's not always easy but you are worth it and you always brighten up the forums.

Good luck with everything especially making your own dreams come true x

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"Awesome. Well done girl.

Btw. We all are guilty of only posting the flattering pics.

Very few of us post the honest pics xxxx"

Very true!

Much respect, OP.

Fantastic post Cute. You've already done brilliantly with all the changes you've made this year already. I think you're beautiful.

Sarah x

wow thank you all so much for posting on here... i've got home from work to 56 messages and not started those yet.

Im truly gobsmacked that everyone has been kind and supportive.

I dont wanna be in denial any more and that picture will always remain public i feel so that if i do get any interest in the future you really cant be more open that that..

I do love taking the other more creative pictures that hides the majority of me.. but no one really posts an unflattering picture.. except me this morning haha

i feel free of guilt and quite liberating to expose myself. Ive avoided forum socials as didnt want to be that person who looks jack shit like their pics..

Its done,, i can breathe.

Truly thank you all x

By *apascouseMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"wow thank you all so much for posting on here... i've got home from work to 56 messages and not started those yet.

I dont wanna be in denial any more and that picture will always remain public i feel so that if i do get any interest in the future you really cant be more open that that..

I do love taking the other more creative pictures that hides the majority of me.. but no one really posts an unflattering picture.. except me this morning haha

i feel free of guilt and quite liberating to expose myself. Ive avoided forum socials as didnt want to be that person who looks jack shit like their pics..

Truly thank you all x "

You have done so well, keep up the grear attitude and you will hit youreply goal in no time hunny x

"wow thank you all so much for posting on here... i've got home from work to 56 messages and not started those yet.

Truly thank you all x "

By *airymagicWoman  over a year ago

goblin city

I think your beautiful,I just hope guys don't expect us to follow your example as I for one don't have your courage. I couldn't take a pic of myself naked mainly cos I don't look at myself without clothes

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"

I love your courage and honesty! But, if you're being 100% honest then you need to have one of your face (yes I know it's on your profile pic), as you have one of the most beautiful faces on Fab!

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Sweetheart, well done so far, you are an inspiration to many people, for your achievement. Remember, you can and will continue towards your goal and you are so pretty, there are those that can lose weight, but will still not be as cute as you, unfortunately, for them! You go girl!

By *itmanAndHerrCouple  over a year ago

st helens

Great post!

on the plus side.. the Fancy a Fuck messages have stopped

Should have done this sooner

If you weren't 120 miles down the road...

"If you weren't 120 miles down the road... "

ahh never mind x

Good on you! if he can't handle the real you it's his loss, not yours!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Thanks hun.. x x

How many times I've lost people I thought were friends this way is amazing. Op has really put herself out there with her honesty. If she loses anyone. She's better off without them.

How is putting pictures up that the op is admitting to are deceitful being honest?....if she loses anyone as you say she is better off with out.....well more to the point that is them taking the point that they are beter off without meeting somebody who are not honest....would you meet people who are not honest on their pictures? "

everyone posts pictures that flatter their bodies in some way. i am sure you dont walk around topless all the time and maybe puff out your chest quite so much as you walk down the street.

If you cannot take the OP and subsequent supportive posts in the manner they were intended then i truly feel very sorry for you.

By *nkySwitchTV/TS  over a year ago

Stirling

I applauded you for the courage in posting this, and remember, there isn't one person on here that is totally perfect...well done you!! Xx

I don't remember you ever once say you were slim, or lie about your size or weight. You did what most women on here do, and took some flattering photos of yourself.

Op I hear a good corset can help if your a bit sub conscious x

"How is putting pictures up that the op is admitting to are deceitful being honest?....if she loses anyone as you say she is better off with out.....well more to the point that is them taking the point that they are beter off without meeting somebody who are not honest....would you meet people who are not honest on their pictures? "

OK the pictures i had were clearly me.. it just didnt show the whole picture as it were..

Ive not met anyone from fab in agesssssssssss but i guess im feeling better about myself and its a possibility that i may want too in time..

This way the truth is out there for people to see the ugly truth.. dressed in clothes is only an improvement

"I don't remember you ever once say you were slim, or lie about your size or weight. You did what most women on here do, and took some flattering photos of yourself. "

Im my profile text description ive stated dress size and ive lots of wobble etc.. sometimes its just good to see it

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Hats off to you OP and well done on your weight loss so far.

You're still very young, you can get to where you want to be

Buxton

Thanks hun.. x x

How is putting pictures up that the op is admitting to are deceitful being honest?....if she loses anyone as you say she is better off with out.....well more to the point that is them taking the point that they are beter off without meeting somebody who are not honest....would you meet people who are not honest on their pictures?

everyone posts pictures that flatter their bodies in some way. i am sure you dont walk around topless all the time and maybe puff out your chest quite so much as you walk down the street.

If you cannot take the OP and subsequent supportive posts in the manner they were intended then i truly feel very sorry for you. "

Strange as so many people state that honesty means so much to them , but when the op clearly says on her opening post that she sent fraudulent pics....why is it a loss for the guy if now he is no longer interested after seeing the real full size honest pictures was the point I was making, if the post was made by a man then women would no doubt say it was his own fault for in a way portraying himself differently......but applaud the op for now at least showing to all the real her, least people can decide and read and make their own opinion now.

Honesty is best full stop if u lie you'll get found out and look a fool

"

just so you know i love that pic !!! I honestly think you are crazy cus ain't nothing wrong with yu body but I know you have to learn to love you . If you had have commented on my I'm bored thread then you would have got a hell yea

I detest my body. I detest the fact that my photos intended to help me learn to love myself and have more confidence now hold me back. I say that as anyone that likes me from them think they are representative of me without seeing my fuller figure nor the weight gain recently, and that then destroys my confidence as I'm left too fearful to meet. I detest feeling so trapped. I detest my overhanging belly, gigantic ass, thick thighs and ridiculous boobs. I detest feeling so ashamed of this body when there are others with far less mobility, health and wellbeing than I.

Thank you C&S for giving me cause to stop and think today, and posting your thread just when I needed to see it.

Thanks hun.. x x

but if i did i only have myself to blame by being deceitful "

Don't see how you should lose any of us. You've done a great thing in facing your "demons". You've taken ownership of who and what you are....how can that not be a good thing. Anybody you "lose" because of this....was not worth having.

Congrats on the progress you have made....and good luck moving forward. X

By *uteness69Woman  over a year ago

Walthamstow

You're fucking ace.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

Great post.

I think there's tto much of the notion that you should accept your body however you are - that's bollocks. If you are unhappy with it, you should change it.

Other people, however, should accept your body because its none of their fucking business.

Buxton

"Honesty is best full stop if u lie you'll get found out and look a fool "

So many on here state on forum posts that they like the bigger women anyway.....so sure the op feels comfortable meetimg those men, and those men messaging the op to meet her no matter what size she is.

Always somebody for somebody, the ones who say they meet bigger women need to then stand by their words and not give excuses and show themselves to be as they say a man of my word.

"

Other people, however, should accept your body because its none of their fucking business. "

+1 well said

"Honesty is best full stop if u lie you'll get found out and look a fool

So many on here state on forum posts that they like the bigger women anyway.....so sure the op feels comfortable meetimg those men, and those men messaging the op to meet her no matter what size she is.

Always somebody for somebody, the ones who say they meet bigger women need to then stand by their words and not give excuses and show themselves to be as they say a man of my word.

"

Id want a guy to want to meet me because he finds me desirable and because im a fucking awesome person

Not just cos im an easy catch and potentially 'desperate' cos im a fat lass.

I dont want pitty.. ive no one to blame for my situation except myself ultimately... im sorting it out and learning to embrace my body and changing it til i start to love it

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Acceptance is the beginning of loving yourself. I tried to private message you but I can't because I'm out of your age range but there's some information I'd like to share with you that I'd rather not do on here. Please message me x

Buxton

"Honesty is best full stop if u lie you'll get found out and look a fool

Id want a guy to want to meet me because he finds me desirable and because im a fucking awesome person

Not just cos im an easy catch and potentially 'desperate' cos im a fat lass.

I dont want pitty.. ive no one to blame for my situation except myself ultimately... im sorting it out and learning to embrace my body and changing it til i start to love it "

Exactly and thats just how it should be....and as many on here and othet threads have shown...they do and would meet you because they think you are

By *awty40_xxWoman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Well done to you OP great photo xx

By *ay69910Man  over a year ago

A lot of respect for posting those pictures and for your honesty! You'll get there, you'll reach your goal! X

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

You've taken the first step on a huge journey. Well done. You'll find out who you're real friends are.

Hopefully you'll get the support you need from here and your friends and family.

Keep us posted on your progress or start a blog of your journey. You have to be in the right place mentally to change your lifestyle. You're a brave woman. I wish you every success.

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Country West

Just keep doing as your doing and everybody will still love you xx

"

I did this a few months ago. I'm far from loving myself but I did upload a photo that I usually would have deleted. It shows me from behind and you can see all the cellulite etc, it's a horrible photo and yet it's one of the ones with the most FABS.

Also, I had a meet last week with probably the best looking guy I've had a meet with yet. I thought he was way out of my league but it turns out he adores a big tummy and there was one point during the meet that my overhanging belly was hanging down (which is usually when I feel most vulnerable about my body) and he just lay there while we were chatting stroking my belly. I felt totally accepted and it was awesome. So hopefully from now on I'll be much more open to the idea that a hot guy can find me attractive.

However, I completely understand that whatever people tell you, it doesn't change how you feel about your body. It's incredible how much weight you've already lost and I really hope you continue to feel empowered. You should try and watch "Embrace" if you get the chance, it's brilliant! I'm also wanting to lose a significant amount of weight but for the first time in my life it's because I want to purely for health and comfort reasons, not because I want to just be more attractive to men. Best of luck with your journey and I'm sure you'll get a hugely positive response to any of your new photos.

Well done on the weight loss and for sticking a full length nude pic up.

I don't think you've been deceitful though as you've always stated your dress size on your profile.

Fabbed your pic you go girl x

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Fabbed

Honestly I'm awestruck. There's more courage in that picture than I could ever muster. Gorgeous.

Wobbly tummies rule.

V x

Well hello the real you

OP, just remember: "Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Well done!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Well done for facing yourself.

One of the reasons I prefer to meet people at Kestrels is that there is no hiding what I look like. If they can chat to me naked and still fancy me then it's easier to be dressed with them.

i could cry xxx

Loving the positive vibes you're giving off op.

Fabbed

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

Fabbed as I wanna see more like you at the top of those top pics xx

You my sweet are utterly amazing, xx

"

ive just checked and its had 600 fabs so far and its only been on 14 hours ish.. crazyness

Sorry that messed up.

Your amazing , be proud , x

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"ive just checked and its had 600 fabs so far and its only been on 14 hours ish.. crazyness"

Currently 617 fabs and still hovering at the top of page 2.

You took the plunge and bared all - so proud of you for doing that...! It's not often I say that!

Oh, and one thing is for sure - without the camera angles, effects, etc., you are STILL a gorgeous sexy woman.

Oh, and yes, I would, now more than ever!!

"ive just checked and its had 600 fabs so far and its only been on 14 hours ish.. crazyness

You took the plunge and bared all - so proud of you for doing that...! It's not often I say that!

Oh, and one thing is for sure - without the camera angles, effects, etc., you are STILL a gorgeous sexy woman.

Oh, and yes, I would, now more than ever!! "

i do worry about your vision TT x

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"ive just checked and its had 600 fabs so far and its only been on 14 hours ish.. crazyness

Oh, and yes, I would, now more than ever!!

i do worry about your vision TT x "

Haha - nothing wrong with my eyesight m'dear!!

Hats off to you OP

Fabbed also

Amazing honesty OP. You go girl

Kinky

Massive step for you to say "this is me" not to others but to yourself.

I really think this could be a defining moment in your journey.

Well done Cute x

By *urious786Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

After having 2 baby's in two years I am left with a similar figure, except my boobs are no where near as big,

And as much as I loved going to clubs I found it incredibly difficult to find lingerie I was comfortable with wearing at the clubs.. until I realised that I spent more time worrying about what to wear than I did getting excited that I was going to the club... that made me realise I was supposed to be doing it for fun, not to cause myself unnecessary stress. So now I just think "sod it" stop worrying about it and enjoy the fun, the people who like me will have their reasons, just as the people who don't will have theirs.

it seems most people are drawn to those who have enough self confidence to deal with their own "flaws" and enjoy themselves regardless.

So learn to love yourself, don't worry too much about the bits you don't like and crack on with enjoying your self x

Very brave and very honest, clearly a step that wasn't taken easily. There's lots of people on here battling demons in many ways! You have just given your demons a good kicking. Looking good in many ways. A gorgeous girl, with a gorgeous smile. Personality 2nd to none what's not to like. Your journey may be long and dark at times. But you will find your way. xx

"ive just checked and its had 600 fabs so far and its only been on 14 hours ish.. crazyness"

Ps where did you get that dress from its beautiful x

Ps where did you get that dress from its beautiful x"

yoursclothing but a few years ago x

Some stunning women have image issues actually annoying when society makes women think this way ...well done

You sound like you're an amzing lady. No one can take that away from you.

We all have things we hide, mental and physical.

A big hug and good luck with the next part of your journey.

I've always loved you but I think I do a little more.

By *all and ChainWoman  over a year ago

Truro

Ah well, down to me / us again, as 99% of the posts in this thread are all the same.

1/ Haven't ever walked in those shoes, so have no idea what goes on inside someone's head that they can make themselves like that, and of course no idea what it takes to get back from that place.

2/ The OP did state she has already lost a significant amout of weight, and that she hopes to lose a lot more still, we say good, because that sort of "weight" is just slow suicide

3/ For *us* the most significant thing about the OP's post was that she accepts that she was "false advertising" and now she is "what it says on the tin", and the most significant thing many other have said is that "everyone does it" when in fact everyone does not do it, so to the OP welcome to the world of truth, whatever path lies ahead, your new "what it says on the tin" will help more than everything else put together.

4/ years ago I had a friend who had a very beautiful wife, and they were deeply in love, she lost most of her face to a chip pan accident, everyone else, her included, said even after plastic surgery she looked awful, he said she was beautiful as ever, and he meant it.

5/ the issue with point #4 is it was something that happened to her, whereas with the OP and indeed a very good friend of ours it isn't something that happened to them, overnight as it were, it is something they did to themselves, over years. We suspect that *this* is what the OP has to come to terms with, but point #3 above about honesty is the clue that the OP is indeed doing so.

and finally esther

6/ we have known people who went down this road before, and as point #1 says we do not pretend to understand it, what we did see, sadly, was that a lot of supportive "friends" actually liked them being morbidly obese, always someone else to point to who is worse than them, and dependent upon them for friendship, you know "who else wants to be seen with a fat fuck" stuff, but I do because I'm your freind so you should be grateful towards me.... they didn't make any headway whilst *supported* by said friends.

Don't know the OP, never met her, seen the previous pics, lovely tits etc, nice face, none of it matters.. coming out and being honest, girl it ain't all about fuck it if anyone blocks me they weren't true friends anyway, what it is is now you're being open and honest (new) true friends will find you, fuck the scales and fuck the flesh and fuck the sex, being honest will make you *strong*, and the weight and friends and sex will all take care of themselves.

(this post is for the OP, we don't care what others make of it, it wasn't directed at them as such)

The thing is i am fat but i love and very much addicted to food emotional eater. Have tried diets healthy eating hypnosis the lot nothing has happened i was bigger lost 4 stone but stayed the same weight roughly give half a stone.i work exercise etc. Doctors have offered me bariatric surgery which i am thinking about but have no other way of loosing weight x

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Hubba hubba. I'm loving seeing more of you. Beautiful.

"Ah well, down to me / us again, as 99% of the posts in this thread are all the same.

1/ Haven't ever walked in those shoes, so have no idea what goes on inside someone's head that they can make themselves like that, and of course no idea what it takes to get back from that place.

2/ The OP did state she has already lost a significant amout of weight, and that she hopes to lose a lot more still, we say good, because that sort of "weight" is just slow suicide

3/ For *us* the most significant thing about the OP's post was that she accepts that she was "false advertising" and now she is "what it says on the tin", and the most significant thing many other have said is that "everyone does it" when in fact everyone does not do it, so to the OP welcome to the world of truth, whatever path lies ahead, your new "what it says on the tin" will help more than everything else put together.

4/ years ago I had a friend who had a very beautiful wife, and they were deeply in love, she lost most of her face to a chip pan accident, everyone else, her included, said even after plastic surgery she looked awful, he said she was beautiful as ever, and he meant it.

5/ the issue with point #4 is it was something that happened to her, whereas with the OP and indeed a very good friend of ours it isn't something that happened to them, overnight as it were, it is something they did to themselves, over years. We suspect that *this* is what the OP has to come to terms with, but point #3 above about honesty is the clue that the OP is indeed doing so.

and finally esther

6/ we have known people who went down this road before, and as point #1 says we do not pretend to understand it, what we did see, sadly, was that a lot of supportive "friends" actually liked them being morbidly obese, always someone else to point to who is worse than them, and dependent upon them for friendship, you know "who else wants to be seen with a fat fuck" stuff, but I do because I'm your freind so you should be grateful towards me.... they didn't make any headway whilst *supported* by said friends.

Don't know the OP, never met her, seen the previous pics, lovely tits etc, nice face, none of it matters.. coming out and being honest, girl it ain't all about fuck it if anyone blocks me they weren't true friends anyway, what it is is now you're being open and honest (new) true friends will find you, fuck the scales and fuck the flesh and fuck the sex, being honest will make you *strong*, and the weight and friends and sex will all take care of themselves.

(this post is for the OP, we don't care what others make of it, it wasn't directed at them as such)"

Thanks for the response Ball & Chain.. without boring loads of people for the main reasons of my vast size in detail it was down to medical issues. GP's and specialists were not sure what was going on with my metabolism for 7/8 years so the consequences were horrific weight gain and depression which didnt help me make the best food choices within that time when i was ill.

In Decemeber they finally discovered what the problem was and soon enough the weight has started to fall off..

The pictures that i have in my private gallery ARE me.. but just flattering to show my curves.. if your either 6 ft odd and looking down at me you might see the same shape. I did have clothed body pictures and since the start of 2017 i have been showing little bit more..

Although my weight has impacted on my life so much can honestly say its my mental health that has improved the most. I eat better, im working more, im going to the gym, im more active day to day and the most part im HAPPY..

I dont wanna get all slushy but theres someone on here who makes me feel alive and that im worth so much more than i give myself credit for. I may have not known of this individual long but what he's done for me words can not simply discribe.. im living now, not just existing in a black and white world. It has depth and meaning. I wake up with a smile and fall asleep with one too.

I used to be a dirty little mare and was a right sexual demon... but the depression and weight gain robbed me of who i was ... well im finally coming back. I feel firsky and turned on,, at times i even feel *sexy*.. but this was the final straw for me being open with my body and hiding behind nothing..

Oddly nice to feel this vulnerable..

By *ornylady71Woman  over a year ago

near Bury

"Very brave of you. I think alot of women struggle with body image so your not alone but good on you for starting the journey to loving the skin you're in you're a very pretty lady and huge well done on the weight loss. . . That's amazing x"

I second that

Well done !

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Fair play to you. The most important thing in my opinion is your mental health and happiness and how you feel about yourself. It sounds like you're heading to a better place which is great. Keep the chin up and the very best of luck. I've fabbed my fav of your pics. It's my favourite because it's you. J x

Hey you! You are one of the most caring and loving people I know, we have been friends for a long time and I've seen your highs and lows, smiles and tears. You are stronger than you realise and braver than you think. X

"Hey you! You are one of the most caring and loving people I know, we have been friends for a long time and I've seen your highs and lows, smiles and tears. You are stronger than you realise and braver than you think. X "

awww PP You litterally know everything about me along with 4 others on here.. the good the bad, the horny and the ugly x x x

"Hey you! You are one of the most caring and loving people I know, we have been friends for a long time and I've seen your highs and lows, smiles and tears. You are stronger than you realise and braver than you think. X

awww PP You litterally know everything about me along with 4 others on here.. the good the bad, the horny and the ugly x x x "

Ditto and one day I'll teach you how to make proper Yorkies x

"Hey you! You are one of the most caring and loving people I know, we have been friends for a long time and I've seen your highs and lows, smiles and tears. You are stronger than you realise and braver than you think. X

awww PP You litterally know everything about me along with 4 others on here.. the good the bad, the horny and the ugly x x x

Ditto and one day I'll teach you how to make proper Yorkies x "

oh you didnt just go there...

my Yorkies were bloomin lush the other day

Ditto and one day I'll teach you how to make proper Yorkies x

oh you didnt just go there...

my Yorkies were bloomin lush the other day "

Bout bloody time x

By *enny79TV/TS  over a year ago

chesterfield

You can do it and ur still a beautiful woman xxxx

From this post you can see people like you for you and that's lovely. x

"...

Although my weight has impacted on my life so much can honestly say its my mental health that has improved the most. I eat better, im working more, im going to the gym, im more active day to day and the most part im HAPPY..

I dont wanna get all slushy but theres someone on here who makes me feel alive and that im worth so much more than i give myself credit for. I may have not known of this individual long but what he's done for me words can not simply discribe.. im living now, not just existing in a black and white world. It has depth and meaning. I wake up with a smile and fall asleep with one too.

I used to be a dirty little mare and was a right sexual demon... but the depression and weight gain robbed me of who i was ... well im finally coming back. I feel firsky and turned on,, at times i even feel *sexy*.. but this was the final straw for me being open with my body and hiding behind nothing..

Oddly nice to feel this vulnerable.. "

I love this. You deserve to be happy OP.

870 Fabs!!!

Hope you continue to feel better xx

» Add a new message to this topic