FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Which photos get the most likes

Which photos get the most likes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Before I get into this topic, I want to first point out that I am not seeking profile views, I know there's a contingent that will think that's what this thread is about just from the title, but it's not...

So, I have a solo profile, and share a couples one with my FB, who also has her own profile. We've been enjoying taking snaps and sharing them on our profiles, but have noticed that when she posts a pic to her solo profile it gets infinitely more Fabs than the same pic, or slight variation of, that goes on our shared profile, and well, when it comes to my profile they barely get a look in at all.

So I'm curious as to why pics posted by single women get more likes than the same pic posted to their couples profile. Is it that everyone loves the idea of a sexually confident and articulate single fem, but are less interested in a couple with the same? And hey, we all know the consensus on guys posting pics of themselves in the act with a woman, it usually gets tagged as crude and boastful.

Would love know what the forumites think and the reasons they think it might be this way...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

We think most guys like the idea of meeting a couple but in reality 99% run a mile.

We were discussing this this morning Strangely after we met a guy in a club on Saturday and even though I had been chatting to him earlier on here, he didn't let us know that it was him until when he messaged later.

By *eather_Loves_SexWoman  over a year ago

Halfway Between London and Brighton

I think it's probably sheer scale of numbers - I believe single women have their pick here in general because there are 10? Makes to every female makes sense that their pictures get looked at / fabbed more! Just take a look at hot pics the top of the men's will be in the 100s the top of the women's will be in the thousands

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Because fewer people look at male profiles? And more people dislike action shots on male profiles - on a female profile they do well because more men who are interested will fab them? A woman is seen as more accessible than a couple?

Maybe one has lots of friends? Appears on the hotlist? Uploads photos frequently? Asks for fabs?

There are loads of possible reasons, I've only listed a few that sprang to mind.

Yeah, there are loads of possible reasons.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm working on actually thinking of a formula op on the reason. But basically, it's going to be difficult to reason anything in this place. Humans are involved, and you can't predict some human behaviour.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was comparing a typical fab day with a guy the other day.

His profile barely got looked at whereas my looked at me never stopped going up despite us both posting a fair bit in the forums and being online around the same amount of time.

Most pic fabbers are men. They are unlikely to fab a pic posted by a guy as they don't want it to be seen as a sign theyre interested!

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

As most of you know I have my single profile and my couple one

I can put the same pic on my Couples profile and get a fair few likes but post it on this one and straight to hot pics

Both accounts have very few friends

I think as most would say ultimately single guys are looking for single girls

I am under no illusion when we arrange a meet as a couple and get let down it's because in the time between arranging and meeting he has sorted something with a single fem ...

That is why when they look at 'new pics' or 'hot pics' they filter to females

A shame because MFM is most definately the thing I'm into lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I'm working on actually thinking of a formula op on the reason. But basically, it's going to be difficult to reason anything in this place. Humans are involved, and you can't predict some human behaviour. "

Oh for sure, I guess I'm surprised that the same pic posted on the different account types fare so differently. I want to do a test where we take three snaps and post one to each account at exactly the same time spall three feature in new pics sequentially and see if they all get similar like numbers or if they follow the expected fabbing pattern. I wonder if the one posted to the male account will experience the bias or if it will get comparable like numbers as it's just seen as part of a sequence.

» Add a new message to this topic