FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Single guys

Single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ladies and couples... what do you look for in single guys on here to make them stand out I.e what do you like to see in messages etc.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

some sign that they have brain cells that exist outside of their dick.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Polite, respectful, speaking to me as an individual all sprinkled with a bit of wit and charm.

"I.e what do you like to see in messages etc....."

I'm no lady but I'd suggest originality rather than the same old dross used by everyone else ....

"Ladies and couples... what do you look for in single guys on here to make them stand out I.e what do you like to see in messages etc....."

I like to see a handsome face and a large penis

By *rrol.BMan  over a year ago

Wrexham

"Ladies and couples... what do you look for in single guys on here to make them stand out I.e what do you like to see in messages etc.....

I like to see a handsome face and a large penis "

What is your opinion of a handsome penis and a large face?

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

The ones that stand out are the ones that have read our profile and fit what we are looking for, and those are few and far between.

"Polite, respectful, speaking to me as an individual all sprinkled with a bit of wit and charm."
yeah that's what I try to be about I'm respectful and unlike some males on this site don't just see women as a piece of meat. But when people say don't just put hi are you ok on first messege that's how I personally would start a conversation haha so never know what people want in that first message

"The ones that stand out are the ones that have read our profile and fit what we are looking for, and those are few and far between. "
is that because they don't read your profile tho or don't meet what you are looking for

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"The ones that stand out are the ones that have read our profile and fit what we are looking for, and those are few and far between. is that because they don't read your profile tho or don't meet what you are looking for "

Bit of both I suppose. Mostly they fail in the first check, which is, 'are they bi'. Most are straight or Fab straight.

Then I check to see if they have pics or have sent pics, reasonable enough to tell a bit what they look like. Finally if they are verified. Very few achieve all three of them.

"The ones that stand out are the ones that have read our profile and fit what we are looking for, and those are few and far between. is that because they don't read your profile tho or don't meet what you are looking for

Bit of both I suppose. Mostly they fail in the first check, which is, 'are they bi'. Most are straight or Fab straight.

Then I check to see if they have pics or have sent pics, reasonable enough to tell a bit what they look like. Finally if they are verified. Very few achieve all three of them. "

what do you mean by fab straight ? And I try to add as much as possible I have face pics but don't have them in public gallery because you never know who knows you on here lol x

"Ladies and couples... what do you look for in single guys on here to make them stand out I.e what do you like to see in messages etc.....

I like to see a handsome face and a large penis "

Yes, you keep saying, I get it

No more tiny cock pics for you

I'm always the one who messages first, so what pulls me in is a sense of humour and general kindness on the forums, to everyone.

Then I'll look at their profile - I want to see their personality in their photos... faces are awesome and the best, loads of cock photos put me off. I want to see personality in their profile too, I'd prefer to see 80% of profile text talking about who they are as a person and the other 20% briefly discussing tastes.

Then I want them to be able to talk to me like an individual and not just as a way to get into my knickers, and for sex talk to be a tiny part in our communication.

I don't want much.

"I'm always the one who messages first, so what pulls me in is a sense of humour and general kindness on the forums, to everyone.

Then I'll look at their profile - I want to see their personality in their photos... faces are awesome and the best, loads of cock photos put me off. I want to see personality in their profile too, I'd prefer to see 80% of profile text talking about who they are as a person and the other 20% briefly discussing tastes.

Then I want them to be able to talk to me like an individual and not just as a way to get into my knickers, and for sex talk to be a tiny part in our communication.

I don't want much. "

No I would agree with that as most people on here think it's just a site to pick up pieces of meat and I am the opposite. In terms of the cock pics I think it is a common theme they are not really liked on here so mine are going haha. Also with the face pic I send them in messeges but don't like them on public due to not knowing who is looking at them lol x

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

For most people it's all about physical attraction and personality the latter being harder for most people to get across in their profile or messages, anything else is just a bonus

» Add a new message to this topic