FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Give me 5 mins!!,

Give me 5 mins!!,

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Anyone else get irrationally annoyed when people don't give you just 5 mins to get sorted?

I absolutely hate people talking to me at work before I've even got to my desk and put my bag down.

Similarly when I get home and my dad (my neighbour) stops me before I've even locked the car to talk to me about some random thing that could have waited just 5 damn minutes!

Grrrrr

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally agree!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Is it Thursday already Evie

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I don't mind people asking for help when I've just got to work but they'll have to wait until I've logged in. Its the people who ask me questions when I've got my coat on and am about to leave that annoy me.

evesham

"Is it Thursday already Evie "

Time moves fast in Evesham lol

^^^ you mean a bit like all these fuckers

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I get the 'I know you've been here 12 hours and have a 2.5 hour drive home, but can I just run this past you?'

I don't mind. The guys I work with need help. They will only talk to certain people. If that's me and I can help, that's the way it's got to be.

I'm used to walking, talking, putting shopping away, taking my coat off and sorting the dogs out, all in the first minute of walking in the door.

"Anyone else get irrationally annoyed when people don't give you just 5 mins to get sorted?

I absolutely hate people talking to me at work before I've even got to my desk and put my bag down.

Similarly when I get home and my dad (my neighbour) stops me before I've even locked the car to talk to me about some random thing that could have waited just 5 damn minutes!

Grrrrr "

I regularly whinge when people start asking me stuff before I've got my coat off. I'm getting a rep at work for being a right moody individual.

By *rowleyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

There a guy at my work that likes to try and talk to me about projects as I'm getting ready to leave.

Or he'll "suddenly" remember to talk to me about drawings that need amended and out the door that evening about 4pm.

I have to resist reaching over the desk and slapping him

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Is it Thursday already Evie

Time moves fast in Evesham lol "

I know what you're saying though. I have a mate who will follow me up to my flat when I have got 2 bags of shopping that I have carried back from town (about a 10 min walk), and then proceed to put the kettle on before I have even taken ma coat off

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

More liberal use of lethal punishments is needed. I'm a firm believer in doing one thing at a time - anything else should be scheduled in - whilst I am doing each one thing fairly slowly and then, maybe, the thing that the annoying oinks want attention for may be attended to.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"More liberal use of lethal punishments is needed. I'm a firm believer in doing one thing at a time - anything else should be scheduled in - whilst I am doing each one thing fairly slowly and then, maybe, the thing that the annoying oinks want attention for may be attended to. "

And there was silly old me thinking that all "Laydees" could multitask

By *im_66Woman  over a year ago

Bradford

When my children were small, I could never immediately adjust from my work head to my mummy head!

It didn't take long but I just needed 5 minutes...

evesham

"When my children were small, I could never immediately adjust from my work head to my mummy head!

It didn't take long but I just needed 5 minutes..."

Yes I think this is it.... Different heads!

"I'm used to walking, talking, putting shopping away, taking my coat off and sorting the dogs out, all in the first minute of walking in the door."

All sorted!

Shopping is hung up, the dog is in the freezer and the coat is read for a walk...now where the fook did I put my phone?

» Add a new message to this topic