FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Photos images pictures

Photos images pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's your SC mate.?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Don't know anything about snapchat so can't really comment on that OP, although have seen pics with some of the add ons from what I believe is snap chat, so don't think that's the issue.

As for "thousands" of ladies pics being from Google, I think you're somewhat exagerrating, sure there are some pics that are downloaded off the net, mainly by sad single males passing themselves off as females, but I'd say this was in the minority and certainly not "thousands"

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Mr Solution says "do some new photos"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wake up hard... click... send

"Don't know anything about snapchat so can't really comment on that OP, although have seen pics with some of the add ons from what I believe is snap chat, so don't think that's the issue.

As for "thousands" of ladies pics being from Google, I think you're somewhat exagerrating, sure there are some pics that are downloaded off the net, mainly by sad single males passing themselves off as females, but I'd say this was in the minority and certainly not "thousands""

it's more an experission than an actual tally of people...if I had no life I'd count them all and put the exact number.... but this may be a massively shock I do have a life so not got time mate

"What's your SC mate.? "
inbox it you mate because it's my actually name, and for sake of my children I'd never post my real name

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Don't know about snapchat I thought only kid's used that,anyway can't you take a normal phone pic and upload that?

What filter are you using?

Sometimes the cartoon ones get rejected and its in the fab rules?

Ive managed to get away with a few sneaky ones.. if someone could get rid of the black nose id luv ya forever

"Don't know about snapchat I thought only kid's used that,anyway can't you take a normal phone pic and upload that?"

Yeah I have normal pics and no kids don't only use snapchat.... that's like saying people with no life have Facebook... and only kids can use Facebook..... Im assuming you have Facebook from your comment

"What filter are you using?

Sometimes the cartoon ones get rejected and its in the fab rules?

Ive managed to get away with a few sneaky ones.. if someone could get rid of the black nose id luv ya forever "

mainly just the normally filters... and most my pics are off there because I send them to people.... I rarely just think I'll take a photo for no reason just because I have a camera....

"Don't know about snapchat I thought only kid's used that,anyway can't you take a normal phone pic and upload that?"
sorry for the early comment about Facebook never saw your age until I just checked.... compared to you I am still a child I'm practically half your age

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Don't know about snapchat I thought only kid's used that,anyway can't you take a normal phone pic and upload that? sorry for the early comment about Facebook never saw your age until I just checked.... compared to you I am still a child I'm practically half your age "

Facebook?! What's that then? Still a child at 27?! Bloody hell I was married at 27 boy!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Don't know about snapchat I thought only kid's used that,anyway can't you take a normal phone pic and upload that? sorry for the early comment about Facebook never saw your age until I just checked.... compared to you I am still a child I'm practically half your age "

MEOW!!!

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Don't know about snapchat I thought only kid's used that,anyway can't you take a normal phone pic and upload that? sorry for the early comment about Facebook never saw your age until I just checked.... compared to you I am still a child I'm practically half your age

MEOW!!! "

It's ok I thought it was funny

it maybe that the pics on snapchat are watermarked so when uploading here are looked on as not genuine.

like a google image with usa watermarks

try cropping pic before uploading or just take fresh ones

"Don't know about snapchat I thought only kid's used that,anyway can't you take a normal phone pic and upload that? sorry for the early comment about Facebook never saw your age until I just checked.... compared to you I am still a child I'm practically half your age

MEOW!!!

It's ok I thought it was funny "

it was meant ingest ( joke ) I'm glad some people can take banter still and not mardy as hell

MEOW!!!

It's ok I thought it was funny it was meant ingest ( joke ) I'm glad some people can take banter still and not mardy as hell "

I think you mean in jest, ingest is when you eat something. Erm, as you were

Onestepoutofthedoor

MEOW!!!

It's ok I thought it was funny it was meant ingest ( joke ) I'm glad some people can take banter still and not mardy as hell "

I may be mardy as hell tomorrow and want to rip your nuts off so watch out! Can't beat a bit of banter

MEOW!!!

It's ok I thought it was funny it was meant ingest ( joke ) I'm glad some people can take banter still and not mardy as hell

I think you mean in jest, ingest is when you eat something. Erm, as you were "

I did mean that my iPhone changes words due to predictable text.... so you should say I was wrong... saying you think means your unsure yourself and have no self confidence in what you say... never a good trait be bold and be proud

MEOW!!!

It's ok I thought it was funny it was meant ingest ( joke ) I'm glad some people can take banter still and not mardy as hell

I may be mardy as hell tomorrow and want to rip your nuts off so watch out! Can't beat a bit of banter "

thanks for the heads up if I smell smoke in the air tomorrow I'll hide and cower

Onestepoutofthedoor

MEOW!!!

I may be mardy as hell tomorrow and want to rip your nuts off so watch out! Can't beat a bit of banter thanks for the heads up if I smell smoke in the air tomorrow I'll hide and cower "

Wise!

"Mr Solution says "do some new photos" "

Damn Mr Solution and his common sense suggestions

MEOW!!!

I think you mean in jest, ingest is when you eat something. Erm, as you were

I did mean that my iPhone changes words due to predictable text.... so you should say I was wrong... saying you think means your unsure yourself and have no self confidence in what you say... never a good trait be bold and be proud "

Oh I'm sure matey, try admitting you got it wrong rather than blaming your phone. My iPhone doesn't turn in jest to ingest or vice versa. Failing to admit a simple mistake isn't a good trait either, neither is whinging about photos not being allowed. Boo fucking hoo. Try using your iPhone to take some photos, problem solved. oh and its you're not your. But I suppose that was your iphones fault too eh.

» Add a new message to this topic