FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > People you know

People you know

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So curious to find out how many people joined only to find other people they know in person and what the out come was.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have seen about 6 people we know on here and have meet them in clubs xx

"I have seen about 6 people we know on here and have meet them in clubs xx"

Was that slightly awkward at first

I ignore them and leave them to their privacy.

So naughty and kinky of me.

"I ignore them and leave them to their privacy.

So naughty and kinky of me."

Really? Not ever been curious to have the naughtyness together threw fab and be normal away from the site??

"I have seen about 6 people we know on here and have meet them in clubs xx

Was that slightly awkward at first "

Oh he'll yeah there were a couple who they have seen me grow up and still good friends off family but we are all grown up and we have a catch up and laugh when we see them x

Honestly....I've never met or seen pics of anybody I know!!

But a guy in a nearby village has been messaging me, no pics as yet. He's very young so I probably don't know him either.

It wouldn't bother me though....we are all here for the same reason

"Honestly....I've never met or seen pics of anybody I know!!

But a guy in a nearby village has been messaging me, no pics as yet. He's very young so I probably don't know him either.

It wouldn't bother me though....we are all here for the same reason "

O yes we are. To be honest i imagine it being very exciting finding out what eachother is about

I happened to recognize a lady in a local shop from here once, we started messaging after that..

Best get scanning the new members must be some one i know on here

I joined and found one of my oldest friends and her husband were on, I never had a clue! So I told her and went to my first ever club night with them! Never played with them though, would have felt too weird, I was there the night they first met, and at their wedding...

I went to bghs and saw someone who used to work in same building as me, she was sat on someone's face

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Two of my clients have profiles in here, but their discretion is as sacred as mine

Seen quite a few people I know on here,have been threatened previously by someone to tell the school playground about me being on here told them go ahead,im doing nothing wrong,know many more near me now but not my business or place to go telling people what they do x

By *rowleyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Thankfully none.

I don't want to find someone I know here.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Not as yet.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I've had 3 instances.

1) was sent introductory mail complete with face and cock pics by my first cousin (he didn't and still doesn't know it was me) with my first few weeks on Fab

2) was recognised by someone who wouldn't tell me who he was and coerced (love the way fab won't let you say b/mail) me into meeting him

3) was mailed by someone and after we'd been chatting a little while realised we used to date... We're now friends (without benefits lol) and have met up socially a few times

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Seen my first one today and blocked. Total blast from the past as I haven't seen them in about 25 years!

I'll unblock if they behave though.

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"I've had 3 instances.

1) was sent introductory mail complete with face and cock pics by my first cousin (he didn't and still doesn't know it was me) with my first few weeks on Fab

2) was recognised by someone who wouldn't tell me who he was and coerced (love the way fab won't let you say b/mail) me into meeting him

3) was mailed by someone and after we'd been chatting a little while realised we used to date... We're now friends (without benefits lol) and have met up socially a few times "

Feel free to correct me anyone but I'm guessing no.2 was illegal. Especially if he forced you to do anything sexual.

"I've had 3 instances.

3) was mailed by someone and after we'd been chatting a little while realised we used to date... We're now friends (without benefits lol) and have met up socially a few times "

2) .... And then what happened?

Yeap , never mentioned it and just carried on as normal !

Bumped into an ex colleague and her husband in a club. Needless to say we were all surprised but no drama. We all share the same interests and have someone else to chat to about the scene now. They give me wonderful advice and have amazing stories. Happy days.

By *urchoicenowCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

A friend from school days

your imagination

"I've had 3 instances.

3) was mailed by someone and after we'd been chatting a little while realised we used to date... We're now friends (without benefits lol) and have met up socially a few times

Feel free to correct me anyone but I'm guessing no.2 was illegal. Especially if he forced you to do anything sexual. "

He didn't get the chance. Once I met him and saw who he was it was game over... He lost his leverage and had far more to lose than I by being on Fab. Was a really horrible situation to be put in though.

your imagination

"I've had 3 instances.

2) .... And then what happened? "

I met him. Turns out he was a married man who used to deliver stationery to a place I'd worked in about 10 years previously. As soon as I knew who he was he lost his leverage.... Told him if I ever heard of him pulling a stunt like that again I'd tell his wife. Sad part was he saw nothing creepy Ireland sinister about what he had done... He thought he was being charmingly coy

I've seen several people I know on here, a couple of work mates have messaged in the past, not knowing who I was obviously. I just block them and leave them to it. I think discretion and privacy is very important.

» Add a new message to this topic