FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Kabul

Kabul

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

An IED has killed scores in kabul.

It's distant shores far from our country but somewhat connected.

Those victims are predominantly Muslim I imagine? It's the extremists not the religion that's the issue. Posted as food for thought for those that point the finger at Islam in the UK? We barely take note sadly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't see anybody putting Afghan flags up on there Facetwitagramsnapbooks.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Can't see anybody putting Afghan flags up on there Facetwitagramsnapbooks. "

True, but it's an atrocious act non-the-less

Cal

Religion equals war. All religious bibles are just medieval fairytales to control the masses.

We just have to keep on trying to be excellent to each other...

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Religion equals war. All religious bibles are just medieval fairytales to control the masses. "

Religion does not equal war.

"Religion equals war. All religious bibles are just medieval fairytales to control the masses.

"

Prove me wrong.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"We just have to keep on trying to be excellent to each other..."

No way....

"We just have to keep on trying to be excellent to each other...

No way...."

Station

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Religion equals war. All religious bibles are just medieval fairytales to control the masses.

Prove me wrong. "

If you make a statement , YOU provide the evidence.

By *layful Couple For YouCouple  over a year ago

Lust

Prove me wrong.

If you make a statement , YOU provide the evidence.

"

She has got a point, the Spanish Inquisition wasn't exactly a war

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Prove me wrong. "

Most wars have been political / empire building. Any religious aspects have been co-incidental.

The majority of the worls follows some religion, but is not at war as a result of it.

I am non-religious, but don't see the need to slate religion at every opportunity.

" An IED has killed scores in kabul.

Those victims are predominantly Muslim I imagine? It's the extremists not the religion that's the issue. Posted as food for thought for those that point the finger at Islam in the UK? We barely take note sadly."

Don't tell me... It was the Jehovahs witnesses?.

I always suspected them fuckers to be up to no good!

isis and daesh have killed muslims by the thousands over the last few years..it's easy to forget that when we have horrendous attacks in europe that get, understandably, more attention here..

"Religion equals war. All religious bibles are just medieval fairytales to control the masses. "

Yeah yeah so does it follow all atheists are so tolerant of other people beliefs they would never wish to offend anyone whose mind might be a bit more open than their own .....

Yeah yeah so does it follow all atheists are so tolerant of other people beliefs they would never wish to offend anyone whose mind might be a bit more open than their own .....

"

Depends if they "believe" in the death penalty or not?.

Society gets all sorts of strange beliefs from all sorts of places but you cant get any belief in anything from a non entity like atheism it's very nature means you have me belief

Prove me wrong. "

The emu war. That wasn't religious based

All these Muslim atrocities. Nothing to do with Islam.

By *rbrandonMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Today's ISIS is yesterday's ku klux klan...

Take the belief of atheism away and replace it with a belief in fascism, now is it possible somebody was doing something bad in the name of the fascist government in Afghanistan? Yes. Does it mean every believer in the fascist government of Afghanistan will do something bad in its name? No.

Does that mean that fascism is at fault or the person doing bad things? Trickier.

Is the real problem people just believing in stupid things on the promise of something better? Could be Henry

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Every man's or woman's death diminishes us and deprived the world of unique talent.

How many doctors carers teachers parents friends family have we or others lost today?

"Every man's or woman's death diminishes us and deprived the world of unique talent.

How many doctors carers teachers parents friends family have we or others lost today?"

Optimist!

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Prove me wrong. "

religions may cause wars but they dont make them thats all our own doing.if most religions teachings were followed there couldnt be war

Prove me wrong. religions may cause wars but they dont make them thats all our own doing.if most religions teachings were followed there couldnt be war"

Contradictions!

Love everyone, stone the none believers.

All men are born equal but women should be sex slaves.

By *mcouple1Couple  over a year ago

nr warrington

Those victims are predominantly Muslim I imagine? It's the extremists not the religion that's the issue. Posted as food for thought for those that point the finger at Islam in the UK? We barely take note sadly."

Which branch of Islam do you think are the victims or the perpetrators.

Those victims are predominantly Muslim I imagine? It's the extremists not the religion that's the issue. Posted as food for thought for those that point the finger at Islam in the UK? We barely take note sadly.

Which branch of Islam do you think are the victims or the perpetrators. "

I object me lord, the prosecution is leading the witness

nr warrington

"Take the belief of atheism away and replace it with a belief in fascism, now is it possible somebody was doing something bad in the name of the fascist government in Afghanistan? Yes. Does it mean every believer in the fascist government of Afghanistan will do something bad in its name? No.

Does that mean that fascism is at fault or the person doing bad things? Trickier.

Is the real problem people just believing in stupid things on the promise of something better? Could be Henry "

It is impossible to believe in Atheism. Wow . Atheism is not a thing or a belief.

"Take the belief of atheism away and replace it with a belief in fascism, now is it possible somebody was doing something bad in the name of the fascist government in Afghanistan? Yes. Does it mean every believer in the fascist government of Afghanistan will do something bad in its name? No.

Is the real problem people just believing in stupid things on the promise of something better? Could be Henry It is impossible to believe in Atheism. Wow . Atheism is not a thing or a belief. "

Its none entity, like saying why don't you believe in Santa?. Seriously why don't you?

Is there a word for none Santa believers??

What about none Thor believers who just think lightning is static electricity and not a god chucking bolts of lightning down on people he doesn't like?

If one person is right an awful lot of believer?s are wrong,I just happens to not believe anything that theres no evidence for... That's called atheism, its not a none belief its a belief in somebody actually giving me some fucking something to actually believe in before I blow myself up and take some kids with me

nr warrington

"Is there a word for none Santa believers??

What about none Thor believers who just think lightning is static electricity and not a god chucking bolts of lightning down on people he doesn't like?"

Whatever happens or whoever is behind these horrendous attacks always destroy the lives of the innocent, it is sickening to think that people are out there that believe what they are doing is right and others who support the actions.

We have to stick together and stay strong. Teach people about love and not hate

What Jackb said pretty much!

"Whatever happens or whoever is behind these horrendous attacks always destroy the lives of the innocent, it is sickening to think that people are out there that believe what they are doing is right and others who support the actions.

We have to stick together and stay strong. Teach people about love and not hate "

Sadly the battle for minds and hearts is just wishful thinking there are a minority in this world that really want to wish us dead and no hand wringing is gonna change that.

All we can do is be vigilant and give those's that need them the tools without questions to do the job to the best of our abilities.

» Add a new message to this topic