FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Precum

Precum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ink Panther. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Preston

Not the first thread I've started on this topic and it's something I am quite partial to. However, not something I ask about before meeting so not a deal breaker that would be silly.

In the past 24 hours I've had a few discussions with the odd male forumite or dozen on the matter. I was surprised by some of the responses. One was repulsed by the mere mention, apologies for making you nauseous. One wasn't sure if he actually produced it or not. One just doesn't produce it.

I'm wondering how it impacts other ppl's experiences. I think it enhances foreplay all soft, sticky and tasty, making the end of a guy's cock all shiny and irresistible.

Do you think precum enhances foreplay? Guys do you produce loads or none at all? Do you enjoy it or do you hate everything about it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I produce it...The amount seems to depend on the foreplay and arousal. Some get all excited about it and make sticky strings with it...

I love precum, it's like a puppies wet nose when it's excited.

I also like my magician hands when you place them just above the penis and without touching it the penis leaps towards you, quite marvellous to behold, wonderful piece of anatomy the penis.

Is it possible not to have any at all then??, being a woman I love the feel of pre cum whether it be on my fingers, tits or tongue, it's a sure sign that the man is well turned on.....and if I'm lucky I'll get a pearl necklace at the end of it.xxxx

By *ittle miss belleWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Love pre cum!! The more the better, let's me know just how much they're enjoying it

"I love precum, it's like a puppies wet nose when it's excited.

"

Hahaha. I actually laughed out loud. . It's like a cock erspanial

Preston

"I produce it...The amount seems to depend on the foreplay and arousal. Some get all excited about it and make sticky strings with it... "

I get a fair amount of it

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

It comes down to how turned on I've been. I have been leaking on occasions where I have been desperate to fuck through playing and on other occasions where it's more straight into sex there isn't any. It depend on wholly on the play at the time I'd guess.

By *ire_thornMan  over a year ago

no comment

If a guy has really good control he can keep the precum flowing. But .... Diet and water intake play a major role in the production of precum and cum. As a guy I like to build and build not only does it produce a good amount or precum but the I'm shot is usually massive. But as far as it being good for foreplay just depends on who you're with.

Preston

I also like my magician hands when you place them just above the penis and without touching it the penis leaps towards you, quite marvellous to behold, wonderful piece of anatomy the penis. "

Yes yes yes

Depends on how turned on I get. A couple of times recently a girl was winding me up by text while I was at work. Just that actually made my boxers pretty damp with precum... she seemed to love the idea!

I find precum a turn on. Marc doesn't really produce any unless it's been a few days since he's cum.

But I really like when a guy I'm meeting has it....it's just another way of seeing that he's really turned on. A little wet spot on his underwear or feeling it on my hand as I wank him while we're kissing....Seriously gets me horny.

Just kissing causes me to ooze

Just the thought of oozing pre-cum makes me

It depends on the situation, how excited I am and how long I suppress an orgasm whether I get any. I don't get it 'as standard' but do on occasion.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I also like my magician hands when you place them just above the penis and without touching it the penis leaps towards you, quite marvellous to behold, wonderful piece of anatomy the penis.

Yes yes yes "

Preston

"Depends on how turned on I get. A couple of times recently a girl was winding me up by text while I was at work. Just that actually made my boxers pretty damp with precum... she seemed to love the idea! "

Love doing that

Preston

"Just the thought of oozing pre-cum makes me

It depends on the situation, how excited I am and how long I suppress an orgasm whether I get any. I don't get it 'as standard' but do on occasion."

Ooops you need an anti sickness shot?

Yep, as others have said it very much depends on the level of arousal and foreplay.

I remember one particular time we had bought our first "sex" board game, and at one point I was practically dripping the stuff from the end of my cock, Niki found it highly amusing as well as pretty damn sexy too

It depends on the situation, how excited I am and how long I suppress an orgasm whether I get any. I don't get it 'as standard' but do on occasion.

Ooops you need an anti sickness shot? "

BARF!

I dont produce much.... i do get a little bit but my balls like to save it for the end game

Preston

Ooops you need an anti sickness shot?

BARF! "

Don't be such a soft arse

Pre cum a lot.. good for the head

By *iolet2000Woman  over a year ago

Ormskirk

I love to see it. Irresistible

By *eather_Loves_SexWoman  over a year ago

Halfway Between London and Brighton

"Depends on how turned on I get. A couple of times recently a girl was winding me up by text while I was at work. Just that actually made my boxers pretty damp with precum... she seemed to love the idea! "

I can't say I blame her! There's something a bit naughty about getting fellas wound up at work!! X

I do love a bit of pre cum. Mr doesn't produce any most of the time but it's such a turn on when he does. X

By *iffraffMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Ive always found ladies love precum. One regular lady I see gets horny enough but once she tastes precum or feels it on her hand she goes off the scale ....

Hahaha. I actually laughed out loud. . It's like a cock erspanial "

Ha ha

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Why would someone be repulsed?!

Unless they were thinking knob cheese.

Anyway, I'm circumsised so I love a bit of precum as it gets my bellend all wet and ready.

Preston

"Why would someone be repulsed?!

Anyway, I'm circumsised so I love a bit of precum as it gets my bellend all wet and ready. "

It's the thought of other guy's precum that's his issue, he isn't Fab straight

By *avrick15Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"Not the first thread I've started on this topic and it's something I am quite partial to. However, not something I ask about before meeting so not a deal breaker that would be silly.

In the past 24 hours I've had a few discussions with the odd male forumite or dozen on the matter. I was surprised by some of the responses. One was repulsed by the mere mention, apologies for making you nauseous. One wasn't sure if he actually produced it or not. One just doesn't produce it.

I'm wondering how it impacts other ppl's experiences. I think it enhances foreplay all soft, sticky and tasty, making the end of a guy's cock all shiny and irresistible.

Do you think precum enhances foreplay? Guys do you produce loads or none at all? Do you enjoy it or do you hate everything about it? "

You kept that one quiet?!?

Ha ha

Ps pre-cum is a pre-requisite here

Anyway, I'm circumsised so I love a bit of precum as it gets my bellend all wet and ready. "

No I'm definitely thinking of pre-cum!

I have no problem with the concept of it per se.

But just the mental image of other blokes cocks oozing pre-cum makes me a little nauseous - a bit like some people might retch at the thought of eating oysters, I retch at the thought of oozing pre-cum!

I can't help it - it's just the way it is!

Anyway, I'm circumsised so I love a bit of precum as it gets my bellend all wet and ready.

It's the thought of other guy's precum that's his issue, he isn't Fab straight "

"Not the first thread I've started on this topic and it's something I am quite partial to. However, not something I ask about before meeting so not a deal breaker that would be silly.

Do you think precum enhances foreplay? Guys do you produce loads or none at all? Do you enjoy it or do you hate everything about it? "

I dribble when you talk to me pinky

Preston

Do you think precum enhances foreplay? Guys do you produce loads or none at all? Do you enjoy it or do you hate everything about it? I dribble when you talk to me pinky "

I hope you're wearing a bib for that

Preston

Do you think precum enhances foreplay? Guys do you produce loads or none at all? Do you enjoy it or do you hate everything about it?

Ha ha

Ps pre-cum is a pre-requisite here "

You were too focused on discussing oral

I produce quite a lot and must admit it turns me on - prefer it more than ejaculating! It's not something that partners tend to notice, unfortunately!

By *at3232Woman  over a year ago

Castlebar

I also like my magician hands when you place them just above the penis and without touching it the penis leaps towards you, quite marvellous to behold, wonderful piece of anatomy the penis. "

Preston

"I produce quite a lot and must admit it turns me on - prefer it more than ejaculating! It's not something that partners tend to notice, unfortunately!"

It seems us ladies on this thread do

If im horny all day i pre cum quite alot , i cum quite alot as standard , i think its mainly due to my diet .

By *appychap20000Man  over a year ago

cannock

Yeah i pre cum. More foreplay that goes on the more I precum. If the precum gets licked away and we still on foreplay then more precum will follow.

By *lueEyedGuyMEMan  over a year ago

MancBoltonBuryWigan

I love it and produce a lot sometimes. Even more depending on who and how someone is exciting me. My old fb thought id already cum after seeing the patch on my boxers fron rubbing me through my pants for a while the first time we slept together. She loved the fact it was just precum from how turned on i was by her. So it wasn't like the scene from the american pie film

Never had any at all.

Did some research and like most things Fab - some do, some don't

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Often dripping.....love it rubbed in or licked off

Love that damp feeling inside my boxers when a woman is teasing my cock. Even better when the precum stain is visible!

I produce precum, I usually get a big bead of it running down my cock when I start to play with myself. It definitely enhances foreplay, as I've found ladies often like to play with it, treating it like a little bit of lube

By *avrick15Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Ha ha

Ps pre-cum is a pre-requisite here

You were too focused on discussing oral "

lol i was involved in a technical decision making forum

I can produce loads.

If mentally or physically stimulated I can make a mess, without cumming.

Find it makes foreplay and sex much better.

N

Preston

My mouth's watering

I feel theres loads of pressure on men in general,, so im truly not bothered if theres pre-cum or not. Dont frett over it guys. x

Its a nice added bonus i'll admit.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

I have never really noticed just before sex or during but if I am reading stories or watching videos and playing it pours out as I always edge

Preston

This must be the first, I'm receiving cock pics that are actually a pleasure to look at

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

No I'm definitely thinking of pre-cum!

I have no problem with the concept of it per se.

But just the mental image of other blokes cocks oozing pre-cum makes me a little nauseous - a bit like some people might retch at the thought of eating oysters, I retch at the thought of oozing pre-cum!

I can't help it - it's just the way it is! "

Ah I see, so it's one of those irrational phobias not a thought out scientific dislike.

Preston

Just for you Dan x

"Just for you Dan x"

I don’t produce any I can see.

Preston

"Just for you Dan x

"

Sorry not sorry

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Love some decent precum glistening on the tip of a cock. Nom.

"Love some decent precum glistening on the tip of a cock. Nom."

By *onygirlieWoman  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Love it, really sweet tasting and sexy. More please ...

Preston

"Love some decent precum glistening on the tip of a cock. Nom.

"

Do you need a bucket?

I love precum, love it when it drips out of my cock.

Love rubbing it on a woman's face and nipples.

I've been corrected - maybe I do

"

Oh come now Dan, it's sexy as fuck. Especially when they are tied up and their cock is straining with the need to be in you. Clearly you'd understand that.

Also, precum tastes sweet and lovely.

Preston

"I've been corrected - maybe I do "

Oh come now Dan, it's sexy as fuck. Especially when they are tied up and their cock is straining with the need to be in you. Clearly you'd understand that.

Also, precum tastes sweet and lovely. "

It does

I had a rare treat of it tonight

Preston

no he really doesn’t understand

By *ltravioletWoman  over a year ago

In amongst the Unicorns & fairy dust

it’s just lovely and sweet and in the right circumstance the pre cum happens more than once ,,, yummy xx

I used to produce loads. Looked like I’d pee’d myself when I took my jeans off if I’d been having a snog beforehand.

Let’s face it, most fluids produced during sex add to the experience and are horny as fuck! I think so anyway

Still love a bit of pre-cum x

Preston

"Still love a bit of pre-cum x "

Dan’s still not a fan

Also, precum tastes sweet and lovely.

I used to produce loads. Looked like I’d pee’d myself when I took my jeans off if I’d been having a snog beforehand.

Let’s face it, most fluids produced during sex add to the experience and are horny as fuck! I think so anyway"

See, that sort of thing is such a compliment and a turn on - you can tell how turned on they are already and it just makes me clench.

And yes, they really do add to the experience. I'm all for them!

any sort of cum is

if men ejaculated dust I’d be fine with that

"any sort of cum is

if men ejaculated dust I’d be fine with that "

^^ this lady gets it!

[Removed by poster at 25/01/19 21:21:58]

By *uv2lick2018Man  over a year ago

Windsor

I don’t cum from oral unless the lady is really good and I mean good but I leak a lot of precum which is very thick

Deppends how excited i am

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Bookmarking for later.

I Precum quite a lot during regular foreplay but if the person in question happens to stumble upon my prostate it’s a whole nother level, I Precum like a tap x

It depends on how much, and how well you tease me.

My preference is for long, slow, sensual play. With lots of teasing, and long slow fucking, then yes, I precum alot. And it's all a Posey of the fun!

Precum...great name for a band!

"I Precum quite a lot during regular foreplay but if the person in question happens to stumble upon my prostate it’s a whole nother level, I Precum like a tap x "

Stumble upon it? That sounds like you’ve had a dreadful prolapse.

By *rgck9Man  over a year ago

rotherham

I produce loads even just kissing causes me to leak pre cum, have had occasion when I have produced that much I have had a huge patch 2 to 3 inches in diameter in my underwear.

Love to rub my pre cum ouzing bell end up and down gorgeous wet pussy lips an over a nice erect clit this drives my partner wild

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

I quite like it. Tasty

By *rgck9Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Most females do love it.

My partner Love's licking my pre cum coated cock then sucking we to create more.

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

I’m a man who always produces a lot of pre cum nothing nicer that’s watching a lady lick it or rub it all over my cock with her fingers

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

With the right person I can flow like Niagra Falls. Even moderately turned on I can produce a lot.

The most natural lube ever.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Pink!

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

"Pink! "
pink pre cum sounds like a cocktail lol

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"Pink! pink pre cum sounds like a cocktail lol"

She will be along to answer that shortly I’m sure

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

"Pink! pink pre cum sounds like a cocktail lol"

And looks like an std

By *entileschiWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

I like it when a guy gets all slippery for me.

I produce loads im afraid. You will be supprised the amount of people that dont like the tast thow.

By *upremexMan  over a year ago

liverpool. huyton. near yewtree

I get a fair amount of precum and love the taste of it and from other men it's just so sexy" sometimes it tastes better than a mouthful of cum. Love licking it all up.

By *ak4uMan  over a year ago

chelmsford

I produce loads, can be a bit tiresome sometimes.

Funnily enough I have just uploaded a pic.

» Add a new message to this topic