FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Noticed

Noticed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yru OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Everyboby does even done myself but in another street whilst out . Neighbours that place garbage in your bin is frustrating really when you've no room generally why they do it so why fook why do it in mine .Hi theres a mound of people on street fill there bin or there will be a rat or snake next time you open mine LOL . Recycling is bad enough pending g your area theres a time limit for rubbish day u miss it here it's either two weeks or month if my bin is fool it's luke fook you neighbour ha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aledCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

WHAT!!!!!

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

hes pissed again

By *yru OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

4get it head going faster than fingers .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your new name hasn't improved your posts, Kita10 ...

how can u deny it lol email me i give u tips on how to pretend your not who we KNOW you are lol

I only do it when I can't be so bothered to recycle.. ohh and when they are doing tests to weigh your amount you throw away.. Were kind though, never put it all in one bit, far to obvious..

Also if you have anything really smelly, I mean I don't want that in MY bin eh...

No.. like to keep ours clear...

[Removed by poster at 01/08/09 10:44:39]

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"I only do it when I can't be so bothered to recycle.. ohh and when they are doing tests to weigh your amount you throw away.. Were kind though, never put it all in one bit, far to obvious..

Also if you have anything really smelly, I mean I don't want that in MY bin eh...

No.. like to keep ours clear... "

remind me if I get that job I'm after in Nottingham to make sure we don't live in the same street

Forum Mod

Rob did this a few weeks ago when we had quite a bit of rubbish to get rid of

he waited until everyone had put their bins out the night before collection and put a bag each in a few of the neighbours bins

fine until one of the neighbours came out to put an extra bag in his own and was surprised to find that his bin was full to the brim and he could'nt fit the bag in there

"Rob did this a few weeks ago when we had quite a bit of rubbish to get rid of

he waited until everyone had put their bins out the night before collection and put a bag each in a few of the neighbours bins

fine until one of the neighbours came out to put an extra bag in his own and was surprised to find that his bin was full to the brim and he could'nt fit the bag in there

"

most prob a dead give away....u being a mod and all that. will be all the peops that you've banned. yer really shot em and disposed of em in other peoples bins for recycling.

just wonder what sort of bin ya put em in, whether its the rubbish the recycling or the green bin. gives a new meaning (scouse term) to being binned

Forum Mod

most prob a dead give away....u being a mod and all that. will be all the peops that you've banned. yer really shot em and disposed of em in other peoples bins for recycling.

just wonder what sort of bin ya put em in, whether its the rubbish the recycling or the green bin. gives a new meaning (scouse term) to being binned"

Nah we bury them at the end of the garden and turn them into compost.....good for the flowers

just wonder what sort of bin ya put em in, whether its the rubbish the recycling or the green bin. gives a new meaning (scouse term) to being binned

Nah we bury them at the end of the garden and turn them into compost.....good for the flowers "

bet ya get a load of fookin s tho

"I only do it when I can't be so bothered to recycle.. ohh and when they are doing tests to weigh your amount you throw away.. Were kind though, never put it all in one bit, far to obvious..

remind me if I get that job I'm after in Nottingham to make sure we don't live in the same street "

lol... Ohhh And you think we do it for real... Dohhhhhh xx

We only put the nappies and dog mess in really lol...

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

remind me if I get that job I'm after in Nottingham to make sure we don't live in the same street

We only put the nappies and dog mess in really lol... "

phew we're safe dont have kids in nappies or dogs so we woulg know they were yours

We only put the nappies and dog mess in really lol...

phew we're safe dont have kids in nappies or dogs so we woulg know they were yours "

Who said we have any lol... No Kids nor dogs here either pmsl..

Oooerr...

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Does chucking dead RTA cats in ya bin count as recycling????

"Does chucking dead RTA cats in ya bin count as recycling????"

Only if in someone elses bin....

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"Does chucking dead RTA cats in ya bin count as recycling????

Only if in someone elses bin.... "

of course darling =- no rotting pussies in MY bin....lol xxx

"Does chucking dead RTA cats in ya bin count as recycling????

Only if in someone elses bin....

of course darling =- no rotting pussies in MY bin....lol xxx"

Is ya bin rotting ya pussy then??

Correctomundo Notts....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz but nice lol

"Correctomundo Notts....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz but nice lol"

Hate those who think a bin is exclusive pmsl....

If its there to fill, why not lol....

Forum Mod

keep nice for while if you don't mind, im frazzled

"keep nice for while if you don't mind, im frazzled "

would you like a massage from me n Notts?

Forum Mod

"keep nice for while if you don't mind, im frazzled

would you like a massage from me n Notts?"

Mmmmmmmmmmmm would I ever

I would have to completely get naked, oil the whole body... work out to pump up.... then slowly slowy massage away...

"Everyboby does even done myself but in another street whilst out . Neighbours that place garbage in your bin is frustrating really when you've no room generally why they do it so why fook why do it in mine .Hi theres a mound of people on street fill there bin or there will be a rat or snake next time you open mine LOL . Recycling is bad enough pending g your area theres a time limit for rubbish day u miss it here it's either two weeks or month if my bin is fool it's luke fook you neighbour ha "

someone trainslate for me please

Forum Mod

"I would have to completely get naked, oil the whole body... work out to pump up.... then slowly slowy massage away...

"

Im sure I could cope with that,if you're naked stand in front of me while you do my shoulders would you

"Everyboby does even done myself but in another street whilst out . Neighbours that place garbage in your bin is frustrating really when you've no room generally why they do it so why fook why do it in mine .Hi theres a mound of people on street fill there bin or there will be a rat or snake next time you open mine LOL . Recycling is bad enough pending g your area theres a time limit for rubbish day u miss it here it's either two weeks or month if my bin is fool it's luke fook you neighbour ha

someone trainslate for me please"

He's got a stinky full bin and peeps are chucking crap in it... and there is no room for the bottles to go in now..

Bugger eh...

what is a bin?

"

Im sure I could cope with that,if you're naked stand in front of me while you do my shoulders would you "

Ohhh well... would be rude not to obviously... may have to stand quite close though...

"what is a bin?"

Dunno babes... Might be a different thing in fife... Sorry Edinburgh lol..

Forum Mod

"

Im sure I could cope with that,if you're naked stand in front of me while you do my shoulders would you

Ohhh well... would be rude not to obviously... may have to stand quite close though... "

yeh and lean over so your a bit nearer.....and on that lovely thought im off to bed to have lots of sweet dreams

"I would have to completely get naked, oil the whole body... work out to pump up.... then slowly slowy massage away...

"

me too me too!!!!

me too me too!!!!"

Was thinking a rotational snadwich maybe????

I'm built for sharing girls...

me too me too!!!!

Was thinking a rotational snadwich maybe????

I'm built for sharing girls... "

ok Maddie is gona kill me for this but I was thinking a irrational sandwich....we are girls after all

Call it what you like so long as I'm the filling girls xxx

» Add a new message to this topic