FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Perverts

Perverts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

People who add water to a glass first, and then add the squash are perverts and can't be trusted.

Come on own up who does this!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thats just wrong

They are just bat shit crazy them who do that haha xx

By *lmostthereMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Next you will be telling me they put the milk in their tea first. Pfft.

By *eather_Loves_SexWoman  over a year ago

Halfway Between London and Brighton

Well with tea it depends if it's made in a pot or a mug

If pot then milk first, If mug then tea first x

"Next you will be telling me they put the milk in their tea first. Pfft."

Ooohhh no no no no no not allowed

By *r_BBW_LoverMan  over a year ago

Swindon

"Next you will be telling me they put the milk in their tea first. Pfft."

I feel I should refer you to ISO 3103 (Google it, you know you want to!)

...although I only ever put the milk in at the end.

Yeah!

Hang them with the ne'er do wells who let the tea bag meet the milk!

Is someone bored or lacking attention this evening?

"Is someone bored or lacking attention this evening?"

Yes

"Well with tea it depends if it's made in a pot or a mug

If pot then milk first, If mug then tea first x "

Nooo nooo noooo

It was only ever milk first if you had poor quality china this was to stop it cracking, good quality expensive china it was tea in first to show that it was good quality - info from fortnum and mason website of all places

Nooo nooo noooo

It was only ever milk first if you had poor quality china this was to stop it cracking, good quality expensive china it was tea in first to show that it was good quality - info from fortnum and mason website of all places "

I've just been skooled fs who says procrastination is a waste of time?

Nooo nooo noooo

It was only ever milk first if you had poor quality china this was to stop it cracking, good quality expensive china it was tea in first to show that it was good quality - info from fortnum and mason website of all places

I've just been skooled fs who says procrastination is a waste of time? "

Me and google have too much time on our hands.. btw dont believe everything on wikipedia.. that shit cant get edited

Southampton

Nooo nooo noooo

It was only ever milk first if you had poor quality china this was to stop it cracking, good quality expensive china it was tea in first to show that it was good quality - info from fortnum and mason website of all places "

I actually knew this sans resorting to Google.

I am a little ashamed.

Nooo nooo noooo

I am a little ashamed. "

You hold your head up high.. but not your pinky that is actually frowned upon

Southampton

Nooo nooo noooo

I am a little ashamed.

You hold your head up high.. but not your pinky that is actually frowned upon "

Quite my dear. Quite.

I stayed at a friends house once and I saw him put the milk in the bowl before the cereal, hes in jail now

Trust your instincts

Southampton

"I stayed at a friends house once and I saw him put the milk in the bowl before the cereal, hes in jail now

Trust your instincts "

Southampton

"I stayed at a friends house once and I saw him put the milk in the bowl before the cereal, hes in jail now

Trust your instincts

"

Also: Cereal offender.

Nooo nooo noooo

Me and google have too much time on our hands.. btw dont believe everything on wikipedia.. that shit cant get edited "

Or web sites that are just pandering and reinforce "posh" peoples beliefs about how you make tea separates them from the lower classes.

The vast majority of people didn't have good quality China so that reason more than likely was probably dreamt up by Wedgwood, a man who know the advantage of pr in pandering to pretentious wannabe middle classes.

The reason you should put milk in first is so the protein in the milk doesn't break down as it would if you added last to a larger body of hot tea.

By *cott89Man  over a year ago

prestatyn

i dont do that but im still a perv for sure

By *airymagicWoman  over a year ago

goblin city

Trust your instincts "

Pmsl

Nooo nooo noooo

Me and google have too much time on our hands.. btw dont believe everything on wikipedia.. that shit cant get edited

Or web sites that are just pandering and reinforce "posh" peoples beliefs about how you make tea separates them from the lower classes.

The vast majority of people didn't have good quality China so that reason more than likely was probably dreamt up by Wedgwood, a man who know the advantage of pr in pandering to pretentious wannabe middle classes.

The reason you should put milk in first is so the protein in the milk doesn't break down as it would if you added last to a larger body of hot tea."

Actually no it was due to the quality of the china, poorly made couldnt withstand the heat, the better quality was able to stand it and it then became a standard, the same way any standards are set to show something works better!

Plus better quality teas that you only have with a slice of lemon and no milk at all needed a container suitable enough for the heat but genteel enough for a lady.

But do you put the milk in before or after the squash?

Nooo nooo noooo

The reason you should put milk in first is so the protein in the milk doesn't break down as it would if you added last to a larger body of hot tea.

Actually no it was due to the quality of the china, poorly made couldnt withstand the heat, the better quality was able to stand it and it then became a standard, the same way any standards are set to show something works better!

Plus better quality teas that you only have with a slice of lemon and no milk at all needed a container suitable enough for the heat but genteel enough for a lady. "

There you go, Wedgwood pr pandering to the wannabe aspiring middle classes encouraging them to buy his expensive china.

"People who add water to a glass first, and then add the squash are perverts and can't be trusted.

Come on own up who does this!? "

Guilty

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"People who add water to a glass first, and then add the squash are perverts and can't be trusted."

Where's the ice? You can't have a cold drink without ice

"People who add water to a glass first, and then add the squash are perverts and can't be trusted.

Where's the ice? You can't have a cold drink without ice "

If it's a cold drink why would you need ice?

Nooo nooo noooo

Plus better quality teas that you only have with a slice of lemon and no milk at all needed a container suitable enough for the heat but genteel enough for a lady.

There you go, Wedgwood pr pandering to the wannabe aspiring middle classes encouraging them to buy his expensive china."

Actually it was spode more than likely...

Nooo nooo noooo

The reason you should put milk in first is so the protein in the milk doesn't break down as it would if you added last to a larger body of hot tea."

To be fair real Tea is made Indian style the way it should be drank, made in a pot on the cooker in a pan and boiled till it rises then the milk goes in and it's boiled again. Real tea can take between 10-20 minutes to make.

Squash is just vile but am a bar maid so that before the water/beer

By *entenTeaCouple  over a year ago

Buckley North Wales

When I worked in lab, when diluting an Acid you always added the more concentrated chemical to the dilutant. So acid to water like you aughta. Therefore water in the glass then the squash.

Nooo nooo noooo

There you go, Wedgwood pr pandering to the wannabe aspiring middle classes encouraging them to buy his expensive china.

Actually it was spode more than likely... "

See, we can agree on something.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

If it's a cold drink why would you need ice?"

To make it proper cold

If it's a cold drink why would you need ice?

To make it proper cold "

I never thought of that!

Perverts put the milk in the mug with the tea bag before they put the water in... the water has to be boilig when it hits the tea, or its a criminal offence.

"Perverts put the milk in the mug with the tea bag before they put the water in... the water has to be boilig when it hits the tea, or its a criminal offence."

Isnt there a saying to scald the tea?

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

Guilty of both doing this and putting milk in coffee before the hot water

By *ager2please79Man  over a year ago

derby

Come on own up who does this!?

Guilty of both doing this and putting milk in coffee before the hot water "

Milk in coffee before hot water is the best way to do it

Had friend while ago who used to eat all his meals in order. All potatoes then veg then meat. Now how messed up is that shit lol

"Had friend while ago who used to eat all his meals in order. All potatoes then veg then meat. Now how messed up is that shit lol"

I do that quite often. Appreciate each part of the meal for what it is. Though I'm not against just blending all the flavours together either.

whoever does this should be publicly flogged!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

My children do that. They eat what they consider the worst item first then work up to the best item last.

Hope you don't have to do jury service anytime soon

If I take a tablet I always drink first then put the tablet in. Apparently that’s weird.

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

"My children do that. They eat what they consider the worst item first then work up to the best item last."

Too right. Save the roast potatoes until last!

Sometimes yeah lol

One persons pervert is another persons fantasy. .

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

People who water down anything -whiskey included

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

north of lincoln

I have a Robinson’s squashed in front of me and the instructions say squeeze into water

"People who water down anything -whiskey included"

Bit of a whisky nut, first glass out of new bottle always neat but then next glass add little splash of water brings out new flavours but 90% of time drink it neat and never ever add ice to good quality whisky to me it’s a mortal sin.

Absolutebeginners were searching for perverts. The perverts.

» Add a new message to this topic