FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Blindfolds...

Blindfolds...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mrs Notts loves a little blindfold play... (Sometimes prefers it even.. but we'll leave that bit lol) She has the fantasy of a pair of strangers coming one night to help themselves maybe.. I used to pretend someone was coming, rough up my hands on bricks, buy a new aftershave (Sprayed at the last minute) Different shirt on etc.. but to date never happened for real.. Maybe one day eh..

Now.. As a man, I love to see as much as smell taste and touch.. most men do I think..

What about you lot?? Anyone else like a bit of sensory deprivation?? Does the idea turn anyone else on??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i use blindfolds with the not so good looking ones it helps keep my erection

" "

I might have known pmsl.....

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

i love not being able to see at times...it might deprive of sight, but it heightens so many other senses - can be a huge turn on !

Forum Mod

Yes yes yes

I love it

maidstone

"i use blindfolds with the not so good looking ones it helps keep my erection"

and you told me it was just cos the light was hurting your eyes ...sob sob!

it was the spot on ya nose sorry lol xx

what are ya trying to say mr notts, that she prefers a shag off yer with the lites off lol

"what are ya trying to say mr notts, that she prefers a shag off yer with the lites off lol "

No... Just when she's reading certain profiles lol..

Never worn a blindfold but love the idea of it heightening the other senses. I would need to know though that the guy(s) are ones I'd normally be happy playing with so no surprises thank you.

"Never worn a blindfold but love the idea of it heightening the other senses. I would need to know though that the guy(s) are ones I'd normally be happy playing with so no surprises thank you. "

Ahhh you see.. thats why we stumble.. We like the idea of the strangers but strangers we know pmsl...

Can't happen can it lol...

maidstone

"it was the spot on ya nose sorry lol xx"

that wasnt my nose

"it was the spot on ya nose sorry lol xx

that wasnt my nose "

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

done the blind fold thing with a cpl i meet her hubby got two other guys to come to mine before the meet and stay in another room and only come out when she was tied up and blindfolded then we all played it was one of her fantices later they left and we took the blindfold off she never saw who it was but loved it and wants to do it again

"done the blind fold thing with a cpl i meet her hubby got two other guys to come to mine before the meet and stay in another room and only come out when she was tied up and blindfolded then we all played it was one of her fantices later they left and we took the blindfold off she never saw who it was but loved it and wants to do it again "

think that is most womens fantasy. someone coming along and taking them and not knowing who they where....mmmmmmh luv the idea

"Never worn a blindfold but love the idea of it heightening the other senses. I would need to know though that the guy(s) are ones I'd normally be happy playing with so no surprises thank you.

Ahhh you see.. thats why we stumble.. We like the idea of the strangers but strangers we know pmsl...

Can't happen can it lol... "

Well in my case it could - hubby would choose from the guys he knows I've played with but I wouldn't know which one(s) - but it would also be fun guessing from touch/smell

"Never worn a blindfold but love the idea of it heightening the other senses. I would need to know though that the guy(s) are ones I'd normally be happy playing with so no surprises thank you.

Can't happen can it lol... Well in my case it could - hubby would choose from the guys he knows I've played with but I wouldn't know which one(s) - but it would also be fun guessing from touch/smell "

yeah but imagine smelling a cheesey cock....yucky monster

"Mrs Notts loves a little blindfold play... (Sometimes prefers it even.. but we'll leave that bit lol) She has the fantasy of a pair of strangers coming one night to help themselves maybe.. I used to pretend someone was coming, rough up my hands on bricks, buy a new aftershave (Sprayed at the last minute) Different shirt on etc.. but to date never happened for real.. Maybe one day eh..

Now.. As a man, I love to see as much as smell taste and touch.. most men do I think..

What about you lot?? Anyone else like a bit of sensory deprivation?? Does the idea turn anyone else on?? "

omg, thats my fantasy u thief lol

i was only talking about that the other night

Can't happen can it lol... Well in my case it could - hubby would choose from the guys he knows I've played with but I wouldn't know which one(s) - but it would also be fun guessing from touch/smell

yeah but imagine smelling a cheesey cock....yucky monster "

Lol but I wouldn't have played with him in the first place if he had a cheesy cock ....eeeewww

"Mrs Notts loves a little blindfold play... (Sometimes prefers it even.. but we'll leave that bit lol) She has the fantasy of a pair of strangers coming one night to help themselves maybe.. I used to pretend someone was coming, rough up my hands on bricks, buy a new aftershave (Sprayed at the last minute) Different shirt on etc.. but to date never happened for real.. Maybe one day eh..

What about you lot?? Anyone else like a bit of sensory deprivation?? Does the idea turn anyone else on?? "

ive dabbled....

"

i was only talking about that the other night "

You wanna share any of the others....

We have loads, absolutely loads lol... All totally impractible... well to a degree anyway lol...

"

i was only talking about that the other night

You wanna share any of the others....

We have loads, absolutely loads lol... All totally impractible... well to a degree anyway lol... "

impractical fantasies..now im intrigued....you want to fuck on the moon, dont you!

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Blindfolds are great fun. Love your idea of her wearing them and a stranger fucking her.

» Add a new message to this topic