FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Prince Albert piercing

Prince Albert piercing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

I'm thinking of getting a Prince Albert piercing, few questions;

how painful is it in the first instance?

infections, what's the risk?

urinating thereafter, would I need to sit down?

sensation after the fact, how good is it for her and for me?

Cheers

P x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Not got one myself, but have had fun with a few guys that have & there has been no negative feedback. I enjoyed it and can't wait for the next time!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Its a bugger to give a guy a BJ with one if it gets caught on the teeth! I recommend not going with a women with a tongue piercing!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi there having had it done for two years now best thing i did but i woldnt recomend getting tongue done at same time like i did that was too much of a rush.

the pain when you get it done is a different sensation i found it quite pleasurable. urinateing for a few days after posses a few difficulties i went for the sit down option untill i leardne to control it i still have problems sometimes lol the feeling during sex is amazing for me and my girlfriend loves it too

lee

"Not got one myself, but have had fun with a few guys that have & there has been no negative feedback. I enjoyed it and can't wait for the next time! "

"Its a bugger to give a guy a BJ with one if it gets caught on the teeth! I recommend not going with a women with a tongue piercing! "

"hi there having had it done for two years now best thing i did but i woldnt recomend getting tongue done at same time like i did that was too much of a rush.

the pain when you get it done is a different sensation i found it quite pleasurable. urinateing for a few days after posses a few difficulties i went for the sit down option untill i leardne to control it i still have problems sometimes lol the feeling during sex is amazing for me and my girlfriend loves it too

lee"

Thanks all. My girlfriend is quite up for me getting this done, she's no piercings in her tongue though she's thinking of getting her clit done. She's fucked a guy with a prince albert and said it's good and she's said the other women I fuck will like it too. I'm just worried about infection and urinating and of course the initial pain - though the initial pain is the least of my worries.

"Not got one myself, but have had fun with a few guys that have & there has been no negative feedback. I enjoyed it and can't wait for the next time!

Its a bugger to give a guy a BJ with one if it gets caught on the teeth! I recommend not going with a women with a tongue piercing!

hi there having had it done for two years now best thing i did but i woldnt recomend getting tongue done at same time like i did that was too much of a rush.

lee

Thanks all. My girlfriend is quite up for me getting this done, she's no piercings in her tongue though she's thinking of getting her clit done. She's fucked a guy with a prince albert and said it's good and she's said the other women I fuck will like it too. I'm just worried about infection and urinating and of course the initial pain - though the initial pain is the least of my worries."

only do it if you want to do it not because someone else fancies it !!! she hasnt got to go thru the pain ...just my two pennorth !!

Thanks honey, I want it for myself too, just worried about the infection risk etc..

P xx

"Thanks honey, I want it for myself too, just worried about the infection risk etc..

P xx"

i know u can always take it out but i just dont get the fascination wityh piercing?? i wouldnt want to deface my body ?

"Thanks honey, I want it for myself too, just worried about the infection risk etc..

P xx

i know u can always take it out but i just dont get the fascination wityh piercing?? i wouldnt want to deface my body ?"

It's about feeling and look for me if I'm honest.

Anyone know the best place to ge this done in Glasgow?

"Hi all

Cheers

P x"

Oh and forwarn anyone giving you a blow job, i nearly had me teeth knocked out once by one of them...ok so i was blindfolded at the time but

and im sure i picked up smooth radio too

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

re your Gf 's clit being done i have known 3 women who have had there sex lives ruined by idiots who have gone through the clit and not just the hood ,make sure she researches and gets an experienced piercer to do it, lots of asking around and recommendations first

i reckon

re the albert makes me cringe thinking about it but good luck

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

My missus has her hood & 1 nipple pierced & only suffered a little pain in her nip for about a week afterwards. Getting her other one done soon! Can then run a chain through all 3.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

........and we used to be flabbergasted seeing photo's of tribesmen with various bits of wood and bone through their bodies. How the world has changed.

I'm with PD it makes me cringe too!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Never tried it because I really dont like the look of it, or the thought of it up my flue, so not something I plan to try

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I would avoid meeting someone with cock piercings myself.....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I went with a guy with two one at the top and one at the bottom. The one at the top was massive and had to get him to take it out. Also cant imagine good if your wearing one with a condom, tear or break condom. Ive only had sex with guys with normal piercing in place and through a condom couldnt feel any difference

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I would avoid meeting someone with cock piercings myself....."

*Cancells PA appointment with immediate effect*

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

[Removed by poster at 28/06/11 01:55:34]

Merseyside

"Its a bugger to give a guy a BJ with one if it gets caught on the teeth! I recommend not going with a women with a tongue piercing! "

This.

I knew a guy with a Prince Albert piercing and his wife had a tongue piercing. One night she was giving him a blow job. As she came up her tongue piercing got caught in his piercing. She nearly ripped his out and he told me it was very very painful.

Merseyside

"Hi all

Cheers

P x"

It is very painful getting it done. I screamed lol. It is painful for about 5 - 7 days afterwards. Especially when urinating.

You have to give it about 6 - 8 weeks to properly heal. Until then no blow jobs or sex without a condom.

When you urinate you will sometimes have two streams so yes sitting down is best.

You will feel nothing when having sex. Some women will say it makes a difference some will say it doesn't. Some women will ask you to take it out before sex as they will be worried it may cut them or something.

I took mine out and it is not going back in.

You will have more fun getting your tongue pierced. Especially if you buy a vibrating tiggler for it.

By *oveshell74Man  over a year ago

ealing

You can get cock plugs instead which don't require a piercing if you just want to try it out. You might also want to google sounding while your out there.

Not as painful it is might sound but not for the faint hearted.

» Add a new message to this topic