FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Perception

Perception

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is what we perceive as abusive mail...just someone elses opinion of which we dont agree with or have asked for ?

I only ask because i cant think of a time in which i have ever received any because of a post ...

And if it is ABusive.

WHY ???

If i read summat i dont agree with i deal with it in the forums..wouldnt dream of mailing someone...

Some peeps are very sad if they feel they have to do this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

agreed, they have a very larged boulder on their should methinks.

pure stupidity on their part.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Abuse would have to have a few swear words in or personal insults otherwise i would class it as difference of opinion. If it was abusive id just report it

"Abuse would have to have a few swear words in or personal insults otherwise i would class it as difference of opinion. If it was abusive id just report it"

Exactly ...my thoughts too

There are some who come for a battle of wits in the forums but are sadly unarmed.

"Abuse would have to have a few swear words in or personal insults otherwise i would class it as difference of opinion. If it was abusive id just report it"

... or arrange to meet them and punch their lights out

"There are some who come for a battle of wits in the forums but are sadly unarmed."

was that one of Oscar's?

dunno bout armless, gormless more like!

Its how we read it.,..

example...

Your message read…

Send three and fourpence we’re going to a dance!

No, we definitely said ‘send reinforcements we’re going to advance’…

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Abuse would have to have a few swear words in or personal insults otherwise i would class it as difference of opinion. If it was abusive id just report it

... or arrange to meet them and punch their lights out "

Im not allowed to punch peoples lights out anymore

But there is some guy i would love to arrange a meet with just so i could stamp on him

"There are some who come for a battle of wits in the forums but are sadly unarmed.

was that one of Oscar's?"

T'is indeed... slightly amended.

They are just gutless twats IMHO, same with those who block people, to lift the block so that they can send snippy unpleasant PMs, and then reblock to prevent the recipients to response in kind!

after recieving a few messages i didnt report as i just thought 'fair play thats their opinion'

then i realised it was personal insults towards myself and i did continue to report

ive found i get more abusive mails from females

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"There are some who come for a battle of wits in the forums but are sadly unarmed."

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone with no ammunition" is one of my favourite sayings

"after recieving a few messages i didnt report as i just thought 'fair play thats their opinion'

then i realised it was personal insults towards myself and i did continue to report

ive found i get more abusive mails from females "

Oh god......

not only weird men....weird females too.....

nowt so queer as folk eh

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

There have been times when I have received obnoxious messages.

Like the couple who messaged back to me recently after I approached them, in my usual polite courteous style...

"What makes you think we'd travel over to your shit-hole of a city? We don't play with morons, imbeciles and thickoes from your crappy city!"

Now, I really wanted to return a message in similar form.

But why should I need to dumb myself down to their level? Just move on! So I did!

LOL!

"

ive found i get more abusive mails from females "

There are some passive aggressive felines on here alright.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Had a few and usually followed by a block before I can reply.

The best is an exchange 3 years past April ... And despite 7 name changes... They are still sticking pins in a mini View doll.

Yes 3 years ago... I should have just killed them I would be up for parole by now.

I simply dont have the energy or inclination to actually write someone a disparinging or abusive email because of something written on a forum which is just a comment/question or look on life. So what if i dont agree. Some people must have such boring and sad lives eh

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

To be fair I am candid and don't always agree so suppose it goes with the territory. Used to bother me... Defo not now

I have never received an abusive mail from a guy, I have however received them from women. Whilst they weren't calling me abusive names, the messages were catty and bitchy in nature. I have spoken to 2 other women on the forum who have had catty messages from this woman.

I don't like it when people hide behind a private message, its usually cos they don't want the rest of the forum to pick up on how inappropriate they are at times, maybe they have a perceived reputation to fulfill on the forums, but I can honestly say here in public that I have never sent a nasty message to anyone over a forum post.

And for those who sent messages, then block and unblock to send another message, I question if they have the immaturity to do this are they mature enough to swing

"I simply dont have the energy or inclination to actually write someone a disparinging or abusive email because of something written on a forum which is just a comment/question or look on life. So what if i dont agree. Some people must have such boring and sad lives eh "

BUT SOMEBODY IS ***WRONG*** ON THE ****INTERNET****!!!!

;-)

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I simply dont have the energy or inclination to actually write someone a disparinging or abusive email because of something written on a forum which is just a comment/question or look on life. So what if i dont agree. Some people must have such boring and sad lives eh

;-)"

XKCD fan there I see.

"

IM NOT ALLOWED TO PUNCH PEOPLES LIGHTS OUT ANYMORE

But there is some guy i would love to arrange a meet with just so i could stamp on him "

"I simply dont have the energy or inclination to actually write someone a disparinging or abusive email because of something written on a forum which is just a comment/question or look on life. So what if i dont agree. Some people must have such boring and sad lives eh

;-)

XKCD fan there I see. "

Excatly, lol!

Some people would like others to believe they are all nice, sweet and innocent in the forums, yet in reality the opposite is true.

So be careful peeps, and don't be so trusting!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

;-)

XKCD fan there I see.

Excatly, lol! "

Such a shame you aren't closer, it really is!

"I have never received an abusive mail from a guy, I have however received them from women. Whilst they weren't calling me abusive names, the messages were catty and bitchy in nature. I have spoken to 2 other women on the forum who have had catty messages from this woman.

I don't like it when people hide behind a private message, its usually cos they don't want the rest of the forum to pick up on how inappropriate they are at times, maybe they have a perceived reputation to fulfill on the forums, but I can honestly say here in public that I have never sent a nasty message to anyone over a forum post.

And for those who sent messages, then block and unblock to send another message, I question if they have the immaturity to do this are they mature enough to swing "

Cant be doing with catty women, shows them to be jealous sad sods who should know better

;-)

XKCD fan there I see.

Excatly, lol!

Such a shame you aren't closer, it really is!"

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"There have been times when I have received obnoxious messages.

Like the couple who messaged back to me recently after I approached them, in my usual polite courteous style...

"What makes you think we'd travel over to your shit-hole of a city? We don't play with morons, imbeciles and thickoes from your crappy city!"

Now, I really wanted to return a message in similar form.

But why should I need to dumb myself down to their level? Just move on! So I did! "

But isn't it against the rules to post private messages in forums?

Two wrongs, glass houses etc

All the rules are there for a reason... Some rules must NEVER be broken...
"

IM NOT ALLOWED TO PUNCH PEOPLES LIGHTS OUT ANYMORE

But there is some guy i would love to arrange a meet with just so i could stamp on him

"

"

And for those who sent messages, then block and unblock to send another message, I question if they have the immaturity to do this are they mature enough to swing "

Nods in agreement, and they are likely to be the quickest ones off the block to complain about abusive messages.

Pot, kettle, all black!

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"

And for those who sent messages, then block and unblock to send another message, I question if they have the immaturity to do this are they mature enough to swing

Nods in agreement, and they are likely to be the quickest ones off the block to complain about abusive messages.

Pot, kettle, all black! "

Dan Carter is an all black

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"There are some who come for a battle of wits in the forums but are sadly unarmed.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone with no ammunition" is one of my favourite sayings"

Both brill ladies!

Someone once commented that the measure of intelligence during an argument/discussion, is the time it takes for one to start name-calling, as it is a sign that he/she does not have the mental capability to construct further meaningful responses.

» Add a new message to this topic