FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jealousy

Jealousy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rouble1110 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Cleveland

Right folks,in all honesty how many of you have not been jealous of your partner because someone has done something different to what you have done or been better at it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to get what I thought was jealousy when I was younger, way before swinging was even considered by either of us. Thankfully I realised that those feelings were more about my insecurities than anything else. Now we swing, it isn't so much a case of someone doing something better it's just different.

When I've swung with a partner I've never got jealous I just enjoy it.

But jealousy here is surprisingly rife when you'd think it wouldn't really exist in the swinging world.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

We haven't been jealous of each other, but have come across couples that are. No place for it on here, imo

By *arahandmatCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

Genuinely not experienced jealousy, in fact we love it when either one experiences something done differently but pleasurable none the less. Heck that's why we are swinging! We want variety. We have experienced people that have done something 'better' than we have done to each other prior to it, but we have never met anyone that is better at doing everything.

Sarah

By *uttyandbeeCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I know my hubby gets jealous of our friend when I go stay with him for a weekend, but he also is happy for me knowing that im having a fantastic time with a guy who knows how to satisfy me.

I used to be an extremely jealous person, but my ex was constantly parading different women in front of me so it stemmed from that.

But now I'm with mr I don't suffer with it now. He constantly tells me that as good as things are with our meets it's not as good as we are together. I like seeing him doing something that makes him happy even if it is different to what we do. I can't truly say I don't get a twinge sometimes but it's soon gone.

But I have been on the receiving end of a wife who got jealous that her husband was a lot more into me than she was . X

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Not been jealous yet ,like to see jack with other women and he even plays with couples alone,with my blessing.

Miss

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I think jealously is a perfectly understandable feeling and should be accepted as such.

I've seen those feelings insulted or disrespected many times on here and so people associate it as something bad or that they shouldn't feel. Its sad. If a couple swing together, then its something they need to factor in, a bit like after care during the come down..

If you love someone its going to happen

Jealousy = disaster waiting to happen.

By *airymagicWoman  over a year ago

goblin city

Im not in a swing couple, but play with regulars only.

I get jealous of socials, especially when they have a great meet ect

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"I think jealously is a perfectly understandable feeling and should be accepted as such.

I've seen those feelings insulted or disrespected many times on here and so people associate it as something bad or that they shouldn't feel. Its sad. If a couple swing together, then its something they need to factor in, a bit like after care during the come down..

If you love someone its going to happen"

Its a very natural feeling. I agree its ridiculed far too quickly here. Managing it comes with practice.

"I think jealously is a perfectly understandable feeling and should be accepted as such.

Yes you do have to view it in a positive way. I can't say I don't have twinges of jealousy, but I'm secure enough to recognise them and rationalise it.

If a couple we meet and one or the other gets jealous then we'll back off and let them make the decision to go ahead because obviously something triggered it. X

The first post I've seen on this subject in the 12 months we've been on here that I agree with.

It's a natural emotion for genuine couples who are both in love and lust with each other and are fulfilling each other's wants and needs by inviting other sexual partners into their lives.

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

I am the opposite of jealous.

I could only be happy with an incurably unfaithful woman.

By *eejay2015Woman  over a year ago

somewhere in Buckinghamshire

I had been seeing just one fab playmate regularly for a while & thought I was the only one he was seeing too until he suddenly said otherwise which I didn't like.

I got chatting with other people about playmates meeting others then posted a comment about jealousy in my status.

Unfortunately my plaything was offended by this, decided to stop meeting me & has in fact completely blanked me since.

Jealousy can and does happen when you start getting close to regular playmates.

I'm not a jealous person, life is too short

Fab's never made me jealous. However I have felt insecure in the past, but I discussed it with the appropriate person. All was laid out on the table and cleared up and my insecurity hasn't reared its ugly head since.

I think communication's so important on here, between friends as well as partners.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

No room for jealous people in my life.

» Add a new message to this topic