FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Looks are paramount?

Looks are paramount?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Aren't they, so why do so many people get annoyed when you tell them no thanks because you don't like they way they look? I usually say no thanks not my type, what's wrong with that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opeye-OliveCouple  over a year ago

worcester

Nothing wrong with that, we do the same. We don't insult people, just let them know we don't feel compatible.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Aren't they, so why do so many people get annoyed when you tell them no thanks because you don't like they way they look? I usually say no thanks not my type, what's wrong with that?

"

Nothing at all, at least your polite and who want's to bonk someone they don't fancy anyway

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Ahh you've only been here for 9 weeks - just wait until you get the messages stating, this is a sex site you know....and trust me don't use the word fussy, a whole new can of worm there

No nothing wrong with it! We're all differnt and we are all looking for differnt things. If we all liked the same type of person, there would be trouble!

"Ahh you've only been here for 9 weeks - just wait until you get the messages stating, this is a sex site you know....and trust me don't use the word fussy, a whole new can of worm there "
So people actually think that you should lower your standards?

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Ahh you've only been here for 9 weeks - just wait until you get the messages stating, this is a sex site you know....and trust me don't use the word fussy, a whole new can of worm there So people actually think that you should lower your standards? "

Lower them? They don't expect you to have any in the first place...!

"Ahh you've only been here for 9 weeks - just wait until you get the messages stating, this is a sex site you know....and trust me don't use the word fussy, a whole new can of worm there So people actually think that you should lower your standards?

Lower them? They don't expect you to have any in the first place...! "

Oh dear

well i dont really get worried about it, looks are NOT paramount though, and that goes to males females and couples...there are some twats out there no matter how good looking they are.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Ahh you've only been here for 9 weeks - just wait until you get the messages stating, this is a sex site you know....and trust me don't use the word fussy, a whole new can of worm there So people actually think that you should lower your standards?

Lower them? They don't expect you to have any in the first place...! "

Well said!! Don't get me started otherwise I would be taking over your thread lol - But yes I have been told to lower my standards

"well i dont really get worried about it, looks are NOT paramount though, and that goes to males females and couples...there are some twats out there no matter how good looking they are."
Looks are paramount to me, why do i want to have sex with someone i don't fancy?

worcester

" this is a sex site you know...."

We got this one when we said we didn't swap unpixelated pics due to jobs etc. It's our choice - hate being told what to do

Lol maybe I dont like the way you look is a little cutting, we all know its what it boils down to. But manners cost nothing.

worcester

"well i dont really get worried about it, looks are NOT paramount though, and that goes to males females and couples...there are some twats out there no matter how good looking they are.Looks are paramount to me, why do i want to have sex with someone i don't fancy?"

We wish more couples would put pix of BOTH on the profile, rather than just the fem. Olive likes a decent looking guy afterall ..... turning into a bit of a rant now .... sorry

"Lol maybe I dont like the way you look is a little cutting, we all know its what it boils down to. But manners cost nothing.

"

I don't say that initially, but if they keep messaging me asking why, i tell them

"well i dont really get worried about it, looks are NOT paramount though, and that goes to males females and couples...there are some twats out there no matter how good looking they are.Looks are paramount to me, why do i want to have sex with someone i don't fancy?

We wish more couples would put pix of BOTH on the profile, rather than just the fem. Olive likes a decent looking guy afterall ..... turning into a bit of a rant now .... sorry "

Can I clarify, if they send you pics, do you send them clear pics of you?

nothing wrong with it at all. There has got to be some attraction, otherwise it ain't going to work.

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

If they meet my criteria I send them a polite no thanks you're not my type and good luck. If they don't I just delete...simples

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"well i dont really get worried about it, looks are NOT paramount though, and that goes to males females and couples...there are some twats out there no matter how good looking they are.Looks are paramount to me, why do i want to have sex with someone i don't fancy?"

'Cause sadly some people don't care what "you" want as long as they get what they want.

worcester

"well i dont really get worried about it, looks are NOT paramount though, and that goes to males females and couples...there are some twats out there no matter how good looking they are.Looks are paramount to me, why do i want to have sex with someone i don't fancy?

We wish more couples would put pix of BOTH on the profile, rather than just the fem. Olive likes a decent looking guy afterall ..... turning into a bit of a rant now .... sorry

Can I clarify, if they send you pics, do you send them clear pics of you? "

No, but we do make it clear that we don't swap unobscured pix (we could loose our jobs!)

No, but we do make it clear that we don't swap unobscured pix (we could loose our jobs!) "

Are people you work with on here then ?

No, but we do make it clear that we don't swap unobscured pix (we could loose our jobs!) "

I find that very odd that you have complained (ranted a bit in your own words) about no pics of the guy on the profile, yet people are expected to meet you both without seeing either of you?

Forum Mod

"Lol maybe I dont like the way you look is a little cutting, we all know its what it boils down to. But manners cost nothing.

I don't say that initially, but if they keep messaging me asking why, i tell them "

Don't maintain any contact after you have said no thanks,it just keeps the ball rolling and you get wound up

Once ive said no thats the end of the contact,any other messages get ignored,why waste your time explaining why if you've already said no?

Forum Mod

What is so hard about saying no thanks and then having no more contact?

If you want to maintain contact then don't moan about it when people keep on at you trying to change your mind

It seems really simple to me and im no rocket scientist

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

nothing botox and/or a surgeons knife can't fix.......

just delay the meet till they heal.....

By *INKKKYMan  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL/ WIRRAL

[Removed by poster at 23/06/11 19:41:05]

"What is so hard about saying no thanks and then having no more contact?

If you want to maintain contact then don't moan about it when people keep on at you trying to change your mind

"

The point being that the guy was saying you are not a proper swinger unless you shag everyone whether you fancy them or not, I broke contact after this

Forum Mod

"What is so hard about saying no thanks and then having no more contact?

The point being that the guy was saying you are not a proper swinger unless you shag everyone whether you fancy them or not, I broke contact after this"

But Simone do you care what he thinks? you have said no and that should have been the end of it,who gives a crap what he thinks,I know I would'nt have

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

someones personality makes them attractive to me, mr average becomes mr i want to shag him based on personality. Obviously there has to be some physical attraction, but ive often gone for guys that i may not otherwise have gone for because they have become good looking due to having a wonderful personality

"Looks are paramount to me, why do i want to have sex with someone i don't fancy?"

sorry I'd find it reasonably rare to want to shag someone who is a total fud, and in fact IN my opinion alot of people are sick of "pretty" people with fuck all happening upstairs apart from them posing around and never looking like actually having fun, if indeed u want to meet for a "shag" and thats all fine, if u actually expect some non-animal interaction would u accept some person with abolutely no social graces,possibly a stinking attitude to women,picks their nose and flicks it on u, tells everyone ur a slut cos he shagged u easy,and actually cant even make u smile?-

So to me looks are not paramount, my opinion-yes perhaps a vital part of selecting them for some type of sexual encounters but chemistry also happens within the brain on different levels other than physical attributes.

"someones personality makes them attractive to me, mr average becomes mr i want to shag him based on personality. Obviously there has to be some physical attraction, but ive often gone for guys that i may not otherwise have gone for because they have become good looking due to having a wonderful personality"

Ya saved me typing it

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"someones personality makes them attractive to me, mr average becomes mr i want to shag him based on personality. Obviously there has to be some physical attraction, but ive often gone for guys that i may not otherwise have gone for because they have become good looking due to having a wonderful personality

Ya saved me typing it "

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

why oh why oh why do people feel the need to justify not wanting to meet someone.. just say No, end of.

Forum Mod

"why oh why oh why do people feel the need to justify not wanting to meet someone.. just say No, end of.

"

Run off into the sunset with me View

"why oh why oh why do people feel the need to justify not wanting to meet someone.. just say No, end of.

"

No

"

lol someone saying "end of" just makes me continue lol

lol someone saying "end of" just makes me continue lol"

You should stop it now, end of

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Run off into the sunset with me View "

ok

lol someone saying "end of" just makes me continue lol

You should stop it now, end of "

yes frocks I will stop when ur at the end of my END of....

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

they are complete strangers... when the waiter asks at the end of a meal if you fancy cheese and biscuits.. you say No thanks...

ffs, some people would offer a full explanation over the reason why they don't eat cheese, the fat content of the cheese, the origins and comparison of the grape... till the waiter eventually slits his own throat with a broken bottle.

I don't say that initially, but if they keep messaging me asking why, i tell them "

after the conversations we have had in private id say your a lovely woman.

i always like hearing from you xx

"they are complete strangers... when the waiter asks at the end of a meal if you fancy cheese and biscuits.. you say No thanks...

ffs, some people would offer a full explanation over the reason why they don't eat cheese, the fat content of the cheese, the origins and comparison of the grape... till the waiter eventually slits his own throat with a broken bottle."

We have family that do that when we are out

...it's fookin embarrassing

FFS!!! Just leave it as a "no"!!!

"........So people actually think that you should lower your standards? "

I don't believe that people should but I suspect a lot of people do compromise on their 'standards' on here, supply and demand can have this effect.

It's not the kind of thing people are likely to admit to though.

"they are complete strangers... when the waiter asks at the end of a meal if you fancy cheese and biscuits.. you say No thanks...

ffs, some people would offer a full explanation over the reason why they don't eat cheese, the fat content of the cheese, the origins and comparison of the grape... till the waiter eventually slits his own throat with a broken bottle.

FFS!!! Just leave it as a "no"!!!"

I think you will find it's a "no thank you" to a waiter - manners please

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think you will find it's a "no thank you" to a waiter - manners please "

but I swallow when I meet him round the back of the restaurant on his break.... now thats manners

but I swallow when I meet him round the back of the restaurant on his break.... now thats manners "

Now that is a gratuity and a half!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

but I swallow when I meet him round the back of the restaurant on his break.... now thats manners

Now that is a gratuity and a half! "

rude not to give him a tip.. then the rest of the shaft

I think you will find it's a "no thank you" to a waiter - manners please "

I suppose that is better than a 20 minute version of question time knowing full well they are looking for their excuse to say "no"(thank you) xx

"rude not to give him a tip.. then the rest of the shaft "

PMSL

"

I don't get it either, unless they love the drama!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Aren't they, so why do so many people get annoyed when you tell them no thanks because you don't like they way they look? I usually say no thanks not my type, what's wrong with that?

"

Nothing wrong with being honest. I tend to say something like "Sorry I am not attracted to your profile" and sometimes people will come back and ask me why I am not, sometimes I will say that it is just a matter of personal preference, sometimes I leave it at the first statement.

Nothing wrong with being honest. I tend to say something like "Sorry I am not attracted to your profile" and sometimes people will come back and ask me why I am not, sometimes I will say that it is just a matter of personal preference, sometimes I leave it at the first statement."

but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!=sulks x

"rude not to give him a tip.. then the rest of the shaft

PMSL "

He's incorrigible isn't he?

"

Unfortunately....

There are those who think they are gods gift and the sun shines out of their arses...

And as such have no tact when replying to messages.

As in all walks of life

"

Women are the worst on here believe me. Some think because there are far more men then women its a god given right any male will want to play with them. We all can choose but some people don't seem to realise this.

Off topic: sorry, but there's something seriously wrong with me.

I'm looking at Archangel's avatar and thinking "wow! I'd love to capture that physique in oils...and I'm not talking baby oil!

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Off topic: sorry, but there's something seriously wrong with me.

I'm looking at Archangel's avatar and thinking "wow! I'd love to capture that physique in oils...and I'm not talking baby oil! "

I just did the same but I was thinking baby oil (ironic as Im an artist lol)

Mistress x

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Nothing wrong with being honest. I tend to say something like "Sorry I am not attracted to your profile" and sometimes people will come back and ask me why I am not, sometimes I will say that it is just a matter of personal preference, sometimes I leave it at the first statement.

but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!=sulks x"

You KNOW that aint true...;-)

North Cornwall

but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!=sulks x"

cos y's a crooked letter... it was good enough for me when I was a petulant child so.....

Mistress x

"

Women are the worst on here believe me. Some think because there are far more men then women its a god given right any male will want to play with them. We all can choose but some people don't seem to realise this. "

Your right, some women on here cannot believe they've been rejected and don't handle it very well, that said this thread shows that some guys are just as bad. I do think it's the minority though in both sexes.

North Cornwall

"

Women are the worst on here believe me. Some think because there are far more men then women its a god given right any male will want to play with them. We all can choose but some people don't seem to realise this.

Your right, some women on here cannot believe they've been rejected and don't handle it very well, that said this thread shows that some guys are just as bad. I do think it's the minority though in both sexes. "

Sorry for the fuss I made... have blown my nose now. Im fine...

Mistress x

"

Your right, some women on here cannot believe they've been rejected and don't handle it very well, that said this thread shows that some guys are just as bad. I do think it's the minority though in both sexes. "

*Nods in agreement*

Looks are paramount? oh ok then xx

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

To be fair for some getting a 100 mails a day saying you look stunning... And they have a silhouette ... Plays tricks on the mind.

Forum Mod

"To be fair for some getting a 100 mails a day saying you look stunning... And they have a silhouette ... Plays tricks on the mind."

hahahaha very true

"Looks are paramount? oh ok then xx "

Presentation is important for everyone who has the ability to see. We like food to be well presented, we like clothes to be clean and well presented. We get our hair cut and styled to be well presented. It goes without saying visuals are highly important in sexual stimulation, that's why women have breasts that are curved as with buttocks. Granted some people do not care and will fuck anything but these are few and far between.

Sounds like a perfectly fine response to me.

"Looks are paramount? oh ok then xx "

Would you like to join me in the corner?

"Looks are paramount? oh ok then xx

Presentation is important for everyone who has the ability to see. We like food to be well presented, we like clothes to be clean and well presented. We get our hair cut and styled to be well presented. It goes without saying visuals are highly important in sexual stimulation, that's why women have breasts that are curved as with buttocks. Granted some people do not care and will fuck anything but these are few and far between. "

Actually I agree

However getting to know a person over time and seeing more than just looks in my opinion that makes "looks are paramount a No then"

This is my opinion and no i wont fuck anything

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"someones personality makes them attractive to me, mr average becomes mr i want to shag him based on personality. Obviously there has to be some physical attraction, but ive often gone for guys that i may not otherwise have gone for because they have become good looking due to having a wonderful personality"

Oh, I'll definitely agree with this - I've met people off here that I've been chatting to for ages that haven't been physically my 'type' but have ended up being great fun

"Looks are paramount? oh ok then xx

Presentation is important for everyone who has the ability to see. We like food to be well presented, we like clothes to be clean and well presented. We get our hair cut and styled to be well presented. It goes without saying visuals are highly important in sexual stimulation, that's why women have breasts that are curved as with buttocks. Granted some people do not care and will fuck anything but these are few and far between.

Actually I agree

However getting to know a person over time and seeing more than just looks in my opinion that makes "looks are paramount a No then"

This is my opinion and no i wont fuck anything"

anything replies-"well i wont fuck u back ya wee soapriddenmunchkin!!!!"

Looks are paramount? I learn a lesson about this last year .... meet this man i had been lusting after really good looking and body to die for ..... would not be out of place in mags model looks..... had a meal and drinks was about him and his life was ok and in bed was .. all about him even looking at him -self ...... telling me how lovely his body and face was ... when wanking his cock ....... it put me RIGHT OFF ....... I felt a real fool thinking his ego was bigger them most men i had meet put together , lol So looks are just a small part .... its the person too .

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I was contacted by a guy in Nov 08 asked for a face pic and said no.

two months later started talking to a guy and laughed and had such a good time with him on here and MSN

finally got a pic and said oops I think I turned you down

His comment

Yeah ya bitch

2 and a half years later, a diff story

"Looks are paramount? I learn a lesson about this last year .... meet this man i had been lusting after really good looking and body to die for ..... would not be out of place in mags model looks..... had a meal and drinks was about him and his life was ok and in bed was .. all about him even looking at him -self ...... telling me how lovely his body and face was ... when wanking his cock ....... it put me RIGHT OFF ....... I felt a real fool thinking his ego was bigger them most men i had meet put together , lol So looks are just a small part .... its the person too ."

Lol sounds like his ego was bigger than yours Classic a guy turns up to a meet and wanks off while saying how lovely he is

"Looks are paramount? I learn a lesson about this last year .... meet this man i had been lusting after really good looking and body to die for ..... would not be out of place in mags model looks..... had a meal and drinks was about him and his life was ok and in bed was .. all about him even looking at him -self ...... telling me how lovely his body and face was ... when wanking his cock ....... it put me RIGHT OFF ....... I felt a real fool thinking his ego was bigger them most men i had meet put together , lol So looks are just a small part .... its the person too .

Lol sounds like his ego was bigger than yours Classic a guy turns up to a meet and wanks off while saying how lovely he is "

sure was bigger i dont see myself like that, lol just is it really classic ? never come across it before i felt let down .. not turned on , From that day i now see looks are not everything just a small part of what makes a horny lovely man .......... and a ego as big as a house is a real turn off . lol x

"Looks are paramount? I learn a lesson about this last year .... meet this man i had been lusting after really good looking and body to die for ..... would not be out of place in mags model looks..... had a meal and drinks was about him and his life was ok and in bed was .. all about him even looking at him -self ...... telling me how lovely his body and face was ... when wanking his cock ....... it put me RIGHT OFF ....... I felt a real fool thinking his ego was bigger them most men i had meet put together , lol So looks are just a small part .... its the person too .

Lol sounds like his ego was bigger than yours Classic a guy turns up to a meet and wanks off while saying how lovely he is sure was bigger i dont see myself like that, lol just is it really classic ? never come across it before i felt let down .. not turned on , From that day i now see looks are not everything just a small part of what makes a horny lovely man .......... and a ego as big as a house is a real turn off . lol x "

I would reply but you lost me there

Lol sounds like his ego was bigger than yours Classic a guy turns up to a meet and wanks off while saying how lovely he is sure was bigger i dont see myself like that, lol just is it really classic ? never come across it before i felt let down .. not turned on , From that day i now see looks are not everything just a small part of what makes a horny lovely man .......... and a ego as big as a house is a real turn off . lol x

I would reply but you lost me there "

you said sounds like his ego was bigger than yours Classic a guy turns up to a meet and wanks off while saying how lovely he is ..... just saying my egos not very big ... and is it classic a man wanks off .... saying how lovely he is ...... in front of a lady he is meeting for sex ...?

Lol sounds like his ego was bigger than yours Classic a guy turns up to a meet and wanks off while saying how lovely he is sure was bigger i dont see myself like that, lol just is it really classic ? never come across it before i felt let down .. not turned on , From that day i now see looks are not everything just a small part of what makes a horny lovely man .......... and a ego as big as a house is a real turn off . lol x

I would reply but you lost me there you said sounds like his ego was bigger than yours Classic a guy turns up to a meet and wanks off while saying how lovely he is ..... just saying my egos not very big ... and is it classic a man wanks off .... saying how lovely he is ...... in front of a lady he is meeting for sex ...?"

hey Jo.

you been ok love xx

I would reply but you lost me there you said sounds like his ego was bigger than yours Classic a guy turns up to a meet and wanks off while saying how lovely he is ..... just saying my egos not very big ... and is it classic a man wanks off .... saying how lovely he is ...... in front of a lady he is meeting for sex ...?"

Why was he wanking off? I usually get the woman to play with me till i am stiff as a policeman's truncheon.

On the ego thing its for others to comment you don't massage your own

By *laphe1Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

some people don't understand rejection ,you only have to watch americas version of x factor for that.

"

Why was he wanking off? I usually get the woman to play with me till i am stiff as a policeman's truncheon.

On the ego thing its for others to comment you don't massage your own "

well i never got a look in to wank him off ..... i was there in my white sexy baby doll and hold -ups and heels and he got nude and started wanking his cock saying how lovely his body looked ..... he cum so easy run off to to loo and then asked if i liked it ..... i said it was getting late and best he was on his way after that i got loads of mail asking me to meet again ......... i said no .. lol just never come across this .. man so into himself .

"Looks are paramount? I learn a lesson about this last year .... meet this man i had been lusting after really good looking and body to die for ..... would not be out of place in mags model looks..... had a meal and drinks was about him and his life was ok and in bed was .. all about him even looking at him -self ...... telling me how lovely his body and face was ... when wanking his cock ....... it put me RIGHT OFF ....... I felt a real fool thinking his ego was bigger them most men i had meet put together , lol So looks are just a small part .... its the person too ."

Sounds to me like he felt he had compromised his standards and maybe he felt you weren't up to 'his level' (no disrespect). Did you not see the signs before you got close enough to be at the w**nking stage?

He obviously lacked tact and sophistication, but it does amaze me at times how different many women percieve things to men.

(I stress, no disrespect intended).

"

On the ego thing its for others to comment you don't massage your own well i never got a look in to wank him off ..... i was there in my white sexy baby doll and hold -ups and heels and he got nude and started wanking his cock saying how lovely his body looked ..... he cum so easy run off to to loo and then asked if i liked it ..... i said it was getting late and best he was on his way after that i got loads of mail asking me to meet again ......... i said no .. lol just never come across this .. man so into himself ."

You was dressed like that and he wanked him self off going on about how good looking he was! You need a new outfit girl

Was he from here then?

Sounds to me like he felt he had compromised his standards and maybe he felt you weren't up to 'his level' (no disrespect). Did you not see the signs before you got close enough to be at the w**nking stage?

He obviously lacked tact and sophistication, but it does amaze me at times how different many women percieve things to men.

(I stress, no disrespect intended). "

he liked me ....... mailed me loads asking me to meet again ... he was showing off to me i think .... and loved himself more and he is not from this site now have bi on his profile ... maybe woman not his thing.

(I stress, no disrespect intended). he liked me ....... mailed me loads asking me to meet again ... he was showing off to me i think .... and loved himself more and he is not from this site now have bi on his profile ... maybe woman not his thing."

I would have been upset as well, he obviously fancied himself more than you

"

(I stress, no disrespect intended). he liked me ....... mailed me loads asking me to meet again ... he was showing off to me i think .... and loved himself more and he is not from this site now have bi on his profile ... maybe woman not his thing."

I'm not suggesting that he did not like you, I'm sure he did, just maybe not as much as you think. Blokes are different to women. Volume of messages doesn't necessarily equate to level of personal attraction.

".I would have been upset as well, he obviously fancied himself more than you "
i was not up-set just felt a fool thinking i had been lusting after this man for weeks , lol just over his looks ...... i was a fool ....... was a year ago and had over 50 letters from him on other site still mail me ..... and even ask why will i not meet him again i have not the heart to say he is not my sort in bed ....... maybe if i had given him time been better . But it was a lifes lesson to me Dont just go on looks. lol

worcester

No, but we do make it clear that we don't swap unobscured pix (we could loose our jobs!)

I find that very odd that you have complained (ranted a bit in your own words) about no pics of the guy on the profile, yet people are expected to meet you both without seeing either of you? "

we have loads of pix, but faces are pixelated. Our issue is with couples profiles where there are no pix of him at all!! What's all that about.

".I would have been upset as well, he obviously fancied himself more than you i was not up-set just felt a fool thinking i had been lusting after this man for weeks , lol just over his looks ...... i was a fool ....... was a year ago and had over 50 letters from him on other site still mail me ..... and even ask why will i not meet him again i have not the heart to say he is not my sort in bed ....... maybe if i had given him time been better . But it was a lifes lesson to me Dont just go on looks. lol "
Yes but you must have been crest fallen after making such an effort, i know i would have been , you live and learn x

".I would have been upset as well, he obviously fancied himself more than you i was not up-set just felt a fool thinking i had been lusting after this man for weeks , lol just over his looks ...... i was a fool ....... was a year ago and had over 50 letters from him on other site still mail me ..... and even ask why will i not meet him again i have not the heart to say he is not my sort in bed ....... maybe if i had given him time been better . But it was a lifes lesson to me Dont just go on looks. lol Yes but you must have been crest fallen after making such an effort, i know i would have been , you live and learn x"
I did live and learn that night xx and him texing me in the morning at 7 to come back to hotel...... was strange me saying no when i lusted after him for weeks before ... now looks are just a small part of what i look for in my meets here . jo xx

Not in every case, but in a lot of cases, I've found the better looking and fitter a bloke is, the more self-absorbed he is.

One bloke I fancied like mad, for his personality as well as his body, was so self-centred that playing with him was absolutely rubbish. Very disappointing.

I have to meet someone before I know if I want to fuck them. Attraction is so much based on personality that I just can't tell from a photo. I can usually tell if I definitely won't fancy them but even if I think they are attractive I can't be sure I will.

"Not in every case, but in a lot of cases, I've found the better looking and fitter a bloke is, the more self-absorbed he is.

One bloke I fancied like mad, for his personality as well as his body, was so self-centred that playing with him was absolutely rubbish. Very disappointing.

I have to meet someone before I know if I want to fuck them. Attraction is so much based on personality that I just can't tell from a photo. I can usually tell if I definitely won't fancy them but even if I think they are attractive I can't be sure I will."

So which is it? His ability in bed or he is a nice guy who paints his own house every 2 years and keeps his garden tidy.

For me you have to be attracted to someone. But saying that the thread is not about what attracts you its about why people get niggly after being told they aren't your type looks wise.

"So which is it? His ability in bed or he is a nice guy who paints his own house every 2 years and keeps his garden tidy."

I don't understand the question, tbh. What does painting a house have to do with personality?

I'm attracted to intelligence, wit, a certain type of humour, a positive outlook, an interest in the world around, an adventurous spirit and an open-mind, amongst many other things. A photo gives me no information about any of those things. E-mails and 'phone calls can help a bit, but I'm never sure if I'll fancy someone until I meet them.

Someone I don't find physically appealing but who has all those attributes is not likely to be someone I am attracted to, but also, someone I do find physically attractive but without at least some of those attributes is also not likely to be someone I fancy. Attraction, to me at least, is way more complicated than liking someone's photo.

Of course attraction needs to be there. And anyone is entitled to say no to anyone here, at any time, without needing to give any sort of reason.

My point was more that as I can't tell until I meet someone whether I'll want to fuck, I may meet and then say no thanks. I always make that clear to people before we meet. And should they meet me and decide they don't want to take things any further with me, that's their right.

Oh, and attraction, or at least initial attraction, is nothing to do with someone's ability in bed. I don't know about their ability in bed until after we've each decided we find the other sufficiently fanciable to fuck!

The op posted this So its about look too ...... Looks are paramount to me, why do i want to have sex with someone i don't fancy? and she is right why should she have sex with a man she dont like .......... all we are saying is look are just a small part of what makes a sexy man .

I think men and woman are totally different when it comes to sex

Most men, and note i did not say all lol just see sex as sex and will have sex with women they arnt that attracted to if it means they get their leg over, and because of this they cant see why women are so 'fussy', but i think because women get a bigger choice of who we meet we are not so willing to just take the first offer

I probably get more mail and offers in a day on here than most men get in a year, there for i can afford to say no to guys i dont really like the look of, maybe if i only got one message every few weeks i would look at the guys i turn don and think.....hum hes not that bad lol

Ive had it so many times where i have told guys i will meet them but i always meet first in a public place for a drink etc, just for my on safty really, and they reply with....."this aint a dating site love i want sex not to make friends", so it really does show the attitude of guys on these sites

Because thats how they _iew sex off here they think we should the same

North Cornwall

".I would have been upset as well, he obviously fancied himself more than you i was not up-set just felt a fool thinking i had been lusting after this man for weeks , lol just over his looks ...... i was a fool ....... was a year ago and had over 50 letters from him on other site still mail me ..... and even ask why will i not meet him again i have not the heart to say he is not my sort in bed ....... maybe if i had given him time been better . But it was a lifes lesson to me Dont just go on looks. lol Yes but you must have been crest fallen after making such an effort, i know i would have been , you live and learn x I did live and learn that night xx and him texing me in the morning at 7 to come back to hotel...... was strange me saying no when i lusted after him for weeks before ... now looks are just a small part of what i look for in my meets here . jo xx"

That in itself is a bloody cheek and shows a lack of respect.

Mistress x

well Im never saying personality wins over looks for definite, Im avisual person...I most of the time need something that pleases me...but what I have been trying to say is, some people tend to complain about not getting meets/timewasters when basically they have narrowed their _iew so much that it has become purely aesthetic.I see handsome guys, muscley guys, guys with massive tadgers never seeming to get meets(if thats what they are after),why?-well...pretty much simple...no personality and YES i have seen this at parties and clubs, very very hot looking people...but no-one actually wants to talk or play with them if theres nothing that attracts to the between the ears zone

"Ahh you've only been here for 9 weeks - just wait until you get the messages stating, this is a sex site you know....and trust me don't use the word fussy, a whole new can of worm there So people actually think that you should lower your standards? "

course they do, they wanna get a fuck.

Couldn't agree more

» Add a new message to this topic