FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > life changing experience

life changing experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasureDome OP   Man  over a year ago

all over the place

they say that if you have something like a near death experience it can change your life

have you ever had a life changing experience ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

Yep....met a hairy Glaswegian

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes and now I live for the moment

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

does finally escaping a abusive 20 year marriage count as a life changing experiance.?

then yes . i now live life to the fullest i can.

all over the place

[Removed by poster at 21/06/11 11:25:38]

all over the place

"Yep....met a hairy Glaswegian "

wish they had a clapping moticon

all over the place

"does finally escaping a abusive 20 year marriage count as a life changing experiance.?

then yes . i now live life to the fullest i can. "

errrr that definately counts and congratulations on the escape

Mine was not dramatic but definatley made a huge impact on my life, first time i sang in public, they shut up and listened to me, clapped at the end, i was hooked, i gave up my degree and became a singer 21 years later ive not gone more than a few weeks without a gig! x

all over the place

"Mine was not dramatic but definatley made a huge impact on my life, first time i sang in public, they shut up and listened to me, clapped at the end, i was hooked, i gave up my degree and became a singer 21 years later ive not gone more than a few weeks without a gig! x"

it takes a lot of bottle to earn your living from music ,knowing how hard and fickle the industry can be

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

yep, and he was not what I was wanting or expecting, but hell ye cannae change yer fate.

Oh and Chezz, you loves that hairy Glaswegian.... all the best come fae scottylandshire when you are least expecting them

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

My twin sister and I were separated at birth and I was sent to live with my auntie and uncle on a farm. As I grew up I dreamed of being a war hero like my Dad and ran away from the farm to join the rebellion. On one mission we had to infiltrate an enemy station and steal plans to destroy it but while I was there I discovered my twin sister was held captive there and I rescued her. Finally re-united with my sister the rebellion attacked the enemy station and we blew it up!

There was a great medal ceremony and R2, 3PO and FFR01 were all polished up and shiny!

Life changing stuff I think you will agree!

Although. I haven't told you the story about my Dad yet...

does childbirth count? my life wont be the same again, its deffo for the better xxx

Standing at the altar waiting for the music to start, you turn around and there she is... and she looks lovely!

Phew! what a relief. Seen some brides look like Alan Carr in drag. Definately near death experience AND life changing I tell ya.

"My twin sister and I were separated at birth and I was sent to live with my auntie and uncle on a farm. As I grew up I dreamed of being a war hero like my Dad and ran away from the farm to join the rebellion. On one mission we had to infiltrate an enemy station and steal plans to destroy it but while I was there I discovered my twin sister was held captive there and I rescued her. Finally re-united with my sister the rebellion attacked the enemy station and we blew it up!

There was a great medal ceremony and R2, 3PO and FFR01 were all polished up and shiny!

Life changing stuff I think you will agree!

Although. I haven't told you the story about my Dad yet..."

Yo Bro, sssssh dont tell them about our DAD

i think most things you do in life always has a little consequence.

even though i have had a couple close encounters with death they changed my life a little by making me realise life is short but the thing that changed my life the most was something completely different

i was one of those people who used to have a rountine for thier life and it was like clockwork. i could tell you exactly what i would be doing and and specific time of any day but then suddenly the phone rang and it was my mate asking me to come on holiday for two weeks and we needed to be at the airport in 1 HOUR! this is something i would never ever do but something just clicked so i said fuck it grabbed my suit case and went and since then i have been more relaxed about life

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"Yo Bro, sssssh dont tell them about our DAD"

They'd never believe it anyway, the truth is too monstrous, too horrific to even accept!

"i think most things you do in life always has a little consequence.

even though i have had a couple close encounters with death they changed my life a little by making me realise life is short but the thing that changed my life the most was something completely different

i was one of those people who used to have a rountine for thier life and it was like clockwork. i could tell you exactly what i would be doing and and specific time of any day but then suddenly the phone rang and it was my mate asking me to come on holiday for two weeks and we needed to be at the airport in 1 HOUR! this is something i would never ever do but something just clicked so i said fuck it grabbed my suit case and went and since then i have been more relaxed about life"

Maybe he knew you more than you think he did and knew that if you had enough time to think about it you might have found an excuse not to go.

Hope it was Ibiza and you got laid until the cow's came home.

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

"Yo Bro, sssssh dont tell them about our DAD

They'd never believe it anyway, the truth is too monstrous, too horrific to even accept!"

yeah but your dad came good in the end...

all over the place

"i think most things you do in life always has a little consequence.

i was one of those people who used to have a rountine for thier life and it was like clockwork. i could tell you exactly what i would be doing and and specific time of any day but then suddenly the phone rang and it was my mate asking me to come on holiday for two weeks and we needed to be at the airport in 1 HOUR! this is something i would never ever do but something just clicked so i said fuck it grabbed my suit case and went and since then i have been more relaxed about life"

great story ,love it

yep had the whole near death experience my self from a wasp sting and anaphalactic shock...but the most life changing experience was when my friend collapsed and died at my feet from sudden adult death and i couldnt save her ..(i tried ,,,i really really tried ) but she was here one minute and gone the next in the prime of her life aged 32 ....i know how fragile life can be so ..i get on with life in the best way be happy be optimistic .. dont let the world get you down..

By *RMADCHICKCouple  over a year ago

cheltenham

meeting madchick

Forum Mod

"meeting madchick"

I feel ya pain!

by god I nearly fell off my chair when I realised who was posting

"meeting madchick

I feel ya pain!

by god I nearly fell off my chair when I realised who was posting"

Bloomin eck!! does that mean it's HER pussy on his profile? Never seen hers before.

cheltenham

HA HA Trying to learn

Livingston

"HA HA Trying to learn "

woop woop, hello Mr Mad and ding dong xxxx

"HA HA Trying to learn

woop woop, hello Mr Mad and ding dong xxxx"

Feck, she's on heat again.

cheltenham

Hello

Livingston

"HA HA Trying to learn

Feck, she's on heat again. "

fuck right off washy ya fudface xxxx

all over the place

"HA HA Trying to learn

Feck, she's on heat again.

fuck right off washy ya fudface xxxx"

dont worry wishy she's in a deap and meaningful mood

cheltenham

yes it is and lovely it is i spend hours down there

"Hello "

pssst... if she offers to sit on ya face it's prolly not wise to refuse her. Soapy tried, we never saw him for three weeks. Sent out a search party n everyfink.

He's ok now but I've told him to take precautions next time and he said he will, he's gonna tie his foot to the sink.

all over the place

"yes it is and lovely it is i spend hours down there"

hi mr M when you want to reply to a specific post hit the quote button first so it puts it above what your saying so we all know which one your replying to like i have on here

Livingston

"Hello

pssst... if she offers to sit on ya face it's prolly not wise to refuse her. Soapy tried, we never saw him for three weeks. Sent out a search party n everyfink.

He's ok now but I've told him to take precautions next time and he said he will, he's gonna tie his foot to the sink."

pmsl WASHY... take it that it's another pick on Wendy day!!!

**Mr Maddy - ignore them, they are just jealous xx

We can forgive our lovely Wendy anything cos she's got a fookin great set of norks.

Livingston

"We can forgive our lovely Wendy anything cos she's got a fookin great set of norks. "

lol, even if I am a JOCK!!!!

all over the place

"We can forgive our lovely Wendy anything cos she's got a fookin great set of norks. "

i just think we should leave our sex olympic athletes to train in peace !!!

"We can forgive our lovely Wendy anything cos she's got a fookin great set of norks.

lol, even if I am a JOCK!!!! "

Tbh Scottish women are the closest to men a man can get without a cock. You're all geezer birds who love football and can still piss in a straight line after 15 pints.

Livingston

"We can forgive our lovely Wendy anything cos she's got a fookin great set of norks.

Tbh Scottish women are the closest to men a man can get without a cock. You're all geezer birds who love football and can still piss in a straight line after 15 pints. "

only if it's Stella!!

cheltenham

oops sorry

Tbh Scottish women are the closest to men a man can get without a cock. You're all geezer birds who love football and can still piss in a straight line after 15 pints.

only if it's Stella!! "

only if it's Stella!! "

Old Wife Beater. I'd wage it got it's nickname in Glasgow.

» Add a new message to this topic