FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who remembers their first fuck, and has it influenced later experiences ..?

Who remembers their first fuck, and has it influenced later experiences ..?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The older I get, the more I realise that much of what I like now is still somehow based around thrills I experienced in my teens. It is like chasing some kind of dragon ... When I try something new, I feel as though I have unearthed some tiny part of myself for the first time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *havenangel1Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

My early sexual experiences have influenced me greatly and although i love to experiment and try new things the good old stuff still remain my fav's. For instance i learned very early on i was sub and still that remains i love nothing more than to play with dom men or women when i can find genuine ones that is

By *opeye-OliveCouple  over a year ago

worcester

Oh yes (we both can)!!!

It means that every experience is great and unique. Some are better in some ways, but all add to the rich tapstry of experiences that give you some great dreams!!!

Never expect anything, and always enjoy everyting!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

don't ask.

"The older I get, the more I realise that much of what I like now is still somehow based around thrills I experienced in my teens. It is like chasing some kind of dragon ... When I try something new, I feel as though I have unearthed some tiny part of myself for the first time. "

My first sexual encounter was crap....and many others after that really. didnt know what i was doing , let alone the fella. quite niave i was . till one encounter with a soldier when i was 23...he blew my mind....

spoilt it for others after though cuz no one could live up to him.

Then i sort of went off it all for quite a while.

Ive had a much better sex life since i got into my late 30,s ...more varied and more experimental to a point. Ive pushed more boundries in my 40,s than i ever did.

"The older I get, the more I realise that much of what I like now is still somehow based around thrills I experienced in my teens. It is like chasing some kind of dragon ... When I try something new, I feel as though I have unearthed some tiny part of myself for the first time.

My first sexual encounter was crap....and many others after that really. didnt know what i was doing , let alone the fella. quite niave i was . till one encounter with a soldier when i was 23...he blew my mind....

Ive had a much better sex life since i got into my late 30,s ...more varied and more experimental to a point. Ive pushed more boundries in my 40,s than i ever did. "

See, that's why we love you evil peaches

i was 20...only ever kissed n played with boobs lol..i was never confident in myself sexually, bloody took the internet to actually bring me into a more open _iew...then swinging started...i wont look back for a good while now...but i want a slutty wife someday lol

Yes, I remember it. I'd waited until I was 18 and with someone I cared about because I thought it might matter to me.

It didn't and I wondered why I'd waited, which is what has influenced me most. I'm more inclined to do what I want, when I want now, rather than waiting in case I regret it.

To roughly quote the old cliche I'd rather regret things I have done, than those I didn't do.

My first fuck was with my brother's ex-girlfriend, before he fucked her, and he's older than me!

From that moment to this not one single hour has passed where I haven't thought about sex. (even when asleep - so yeah, I have very nice dreams).

That experience also showed me that I pretty much have no limits when it comes to sex.

"Yes, I remember it. I'd waited until I was 18 and with someone I cared about because I thought it might matter to me.

It didn't and I wondered why I'd waited, which is what has influenced me most. I'm more inclined to do what I want, when I want now, rather than waiting in case I regret it.

To roughly quote the old cliche I'd rather regret things I have done, than those I didn't do."

Too true.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

yeah an older woman who worked in a factory and had really hard hands... actually chaffed my cock, was agony.

thats why I never go to a meet without my cheese grater now.

so yeah, kinda

"The older I get, the more I realise that much of what I like now is still somehow based around thrills I experienced in my teens. It is like chasing some kind of dragon ... When I try something new, I feel as though I have unearthed some tiny part of myself for the first time.

Ive had a much better sex life since i got into my late 30,s ...more varied and more experimental to a point. Ive pushed more boundries in my 40,s than i ever did.

See, that's why we love you evil peaches "

Who me sir, no sir not me sir ...im a good gal me

My husband was a virgin and I felt the bold bad woman of the world taking his virginity.

Unfortunately that was almost always how it was to be for all of our twenty years together.

My husband had a low sex drive and I was the one who almost always initiate sex all too often to be rebuffed.

It was only when I met my second partner that I discovered what it was like to have a full on rampant satisfying sex life.

I blossomed late but have been making up for it ever since.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"My husband was a virgin and I felt the bold bad woman of the world taking his virginity.

Unfortunately that was almost always how it was to be for all of our twenty years together.

My husband had a low sex drive and I was the one who almost always initiate sex all too often to be rebuffed.

It was only when I met my second partner that I discovered what it was like to have a full on rampant satisfying sex life.

I blossomed late but have been making up for it ever since. "

Blooming great

my first sexual encounter was with my first love. A guy in the year aove me at school. We were crazy about each other but were never boyfriend and girlfriend. We were scared that formalising the 'relationship' would somehow take something away from what we had.... An amazing time!!

We're still good friends and both look back on our younger days with fondness. That and a hard cock and wet pussy haha! The memories are still a great turn on.

So my first sexual experience was also my first NSA arrangement.

By *oDownEasyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I left it quite late-it was a woman I met through work(well sort of-I was acting in her divorce for her!!) It was very passionate, we made love 4 times that night & it was great to wake up next to her.

Kinda went downhill from there but in the last 10 years or so I have become waay more adventurous, and have not regretted that at all!

My first was with my first serious boyfriend when I was 17...in a hotel room in southport. It was rubbish. Has it shaped my future experiences? Hell yeah, I think back to it and remind myself to never be that boring ever again. He wasn't even in he just humped my thigh. Bad times.

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

My first fuck was a total let down I'd gleaned most of knowledge of sexual matters from reading books (thanks to my older brother..I used to borrow his when he wasn't about ), so I was expecting a very hot and horny time...and multiple orgasms......he didn't even know I had a clitoris. And after such a "none event" the bastard has the cheek to claim I wasn't a virgin (based on the fact that I didn't bleed ... and why would I when I'd been playing solo for a couple of years)

Did is shape my future experiences...hell yes....I knew exactly what I didn't want!!!!

My first time was with my first long term gf back when i was 16. Remember how i thought she was amazing, look back now and shudder at the 3 1/2 year frigid nightmare that it was lol.

Guess it did shape things though... patience and skill, cos if i could get her going i can get anyone going lol and the fact that i stayed single for ages after and found out how fun sex could be

[Removed by poster at 21/06/11 11:42:38]

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

remember my first one all too well. Best mate's big brother in his living room whilst the rest of his family were sleeping upstairs. Hurt like hell and I cried for days afterwards.

It's only now, since I've been divorced, that I have come into my own "sexwise" that I know what I want and yes, how to work guys and how to get what I want.

Sorry if the above sounds harsh, but up till a few months ago I was only looking out for my needs....

By *RMADCHICKCouple  over a year ago

cheltenham

The night before my firt hillclimb race at the age of 16 and lasted seconds.Thank god i can go for a lot longer now and more often.

"remember my first one all too well. Best mate's big brother in his living room whilst the rest of his family were sleeping upstairs. Hurt like hell and I cried for days afterwards.

It's only now, since I've been divorced, that I have come into my own "sexwise" that I know what I want and yes, how to work guys and how to get what I want.

Sorry if the above sounds harsh, but up till a few months ago I was only looking out for my needs...."

It's so easy to be single and selfish. Been there, got the t-shirt. Much happier now.

mine was in the kitchen of the local scout hut (i was a venture scout), the rest of the group were next door on the shooting range

the shag itself was shite but the thrill of knowing someone could walk in any second made it so incredibly horny

so yes it did shape things for me i love the thrill of doing it where we might get caught

i wish i could go back and do it differently... i was d*unk and remember screaming 'your fucking my virgin pussy'

was so nervous/scared and didnt have a clue what i was doing...

"i wish i could go back and do it differently... i was d*unk and remember screaming 'your fucking my virgin pussy'

"

If you'd shouted that to me it would have turned me on even more and you'd have got it hard and fast... VERY hard and fast in fact!!

"i wish i could go back and do it differently... i was d*unk and remember screaming 'your fucking my virgin pussy'

If you'd shouted that to me it would have turned me on even more and you'd have got it hard and fast... VERY hard and fast in fact!! "

lol wishy.. guy i lost my virginity too is on here :D.. however it wasnt with someone special and for the most part was a blurr

If you'd shouted that to me it would have turned me on even more and you'd have got it hard and fast... VERY hard and fast in fact!!

lol wishy.. guy i lost my virginity too is on here :D.. however it wasnt with someone special and for the most part was a blurr"

You know now that if I ever shag ya you're gonna have to say it even though it won't be true. It's in me mind now!!

By *scottMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Mine most deffo influences me still. Met a girl on holiday at 16 and were just about to do the deed on a golf course next to the caravan site, when my step brother thought it would be fun to run over and spoil it. BAST**D.

We meet up a few weeks later at her place as she was only an hour away on the train. Her folks were out at a coppers ball (yes risky sex doing a coppers 16 year old daughter). Well she chickened out to start with so we decided to just do oral (Still a first for us both). After taking me to a finish with her mouth (about 30 seconds lol) and spraying it on her boobs it was my turn. WOW I loved it, she tasted so good. I was in heaven down there. She was so excited and I was so engrossed down there I didn't notice she had got the condom out and was waiting for me to come up. Well we had a very nice session which lasted a whole lot longer after the earlier release. And after we finished with a 69 where on my 3rd time she decided she would try swallowing it.

We had only just got decent when her folks got back, we had planned ahead and both seen a film prior so we could talk to them about the film we had "just" seen.

We never dated but had semi regular meet ups for the next 3 years. So there you go, started me on nsa sex and best of all oral.

So sexed up reciting my story that the misses will reap the benefits when she gets home later.

PS sorry its so long once I started I didn't want to cut it short, much the same as when I'm down there. lol.

dolly the sheep. lesson learned.....wear wellies!!!

Wife's first fuck, she was 15 baby sitting with the lad, he was a little older than her they where kissing and touching each other then her started fingering her, he asked her do you want to do it (Have sex) she said yes so he slowly put his cock in her at first she said it hurt her at first and she was not on the pill and he didn't have a condom on so they had to be careful and when he was about to come he pulled out and come on her legs. they seen each other for about 3 months and have sex a few more times, but they did have a one night stand when she was 19 but she did get fucked by a couple of other lad by then.

» Add a new message to this topic