FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > timewasters

timewasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onnycpl45 OP   Couple  over a year ago

doncaster

i think you sould be able to report timewasters and they should be delt with be the team. we seam to be getting a lot on this website and its spoiling us genuine ones. maureen & colin

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

you can... click on report

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and select timewaster as reason for report...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you are having a constant problem with people not turning up (IE real timewasters)

There is an option on report profile that you can use to inform admin

Anyone else other than those who fail to show are not really timewasters just nuisance's and sad xx

It's a shitter innit! My heart bleeds for you.

"If you are having a constant problem with people not turning up (IE real timewasters)

Anyone else other than those who fail to show are not really timewasters just nuisance's and sad xx"

I am going to report you! You've not met me yet!

"i think you sould be able to report timewasters and they should be delt with be the team. we seam to be getting a lot on this website and its spoiling us genuine ones. maureen & colin "
how are they time wasters to you?

did you met them?

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

You all frequently waste my time....on here!

Mistress x

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"If you are having a constant problem with people not turning up (IE real timewasters)

Anyone else other than those who fail to show are not really timewasters just nuisance's and sad xx

I am going to report you! You've not met me yet! "

Pan, kettle, I waited and waited for you and no, text, message or nothing

By *opeye-OliveCouple  over a year ago

worcester

It's a shame, some people never seemed to learn manners. All it takes is a simple "no thanks" or " we changed our minds". So many just give you nothing - It really ticks us off

And don't get us started on the ones who send winks and invites, but as soon as you ask to see pix of him - they vanish off the face of the planet. Grrrr

Stick around, the art of recognising them is tricky, and as the title suggests "time consuming and wasting",and just as you think you have it sussed, someone else comes along with an even more detailed,elaborate plot to trip you up,what they get out it, gawd knows!!

timewasters on this site is becoming ridiculous i think ite because the majority of single married guys on here are petrified when it comes to actually someone sending them a mesage ,pricks if your not gen then fuck off somewhere else ,stop spoiling it for real swingers ,this goes for couples too ,really annoying .

hey ho .............

"timewasters on this site is becoming ridiculous i think ite because the majority of single married guys on here are petrified when it comes to actually someone sending them a mesage ,pricks if your not gen then fuck off somewhere else ,stop spoiling it for real swingers ,this goes for couples too ,really annoying ."

eloquently put...

"timewasters on this site is becoming ridiculous i think ite because the majority of single married guys on here are petrified when it comes to actually someone sending them a mesage ,pricks if your not gen then fuck off somewhere else ,stop spoiling it for real swingers ,this goes for couples too ,really annoying ."

so if all the singlet guys and couples f off, there will only be single fems?????

"timewasters on this site is becoming ridiculous i think ite because the majority of single married guys on here are petrified when it comes to actually someone sending them a mesage ,pricks if your not gen then fuck off somewhere else ,stop spoiling it for real swingers ,this goes for couples too ,really annoying .

eloquently put..."

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

12 meets in 2 months on a FREE site and you feel the need to complain

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"i think you sould be able to report timewasters and they should be delt with be the team. we seam to be getting a lot on this website and its spoiling us genuine ones. maureen & colin "

you can...report button on the left hand side of their profile, click the did not turn up option.

i assume if it is a recurring problem admin act.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

» Add a new message to this topic