FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Comming back to haunt you....

Comming back to haunt you....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have just seen the churchill advert with the woman in the green coat and purple accesories

And straight away was taken right back to my childhood.

Was about 11 or 12 yrs old and needed a new coat , so mom took me to a shop in erdington "the new and nearly new shop" We didnt have the pennies for expensive stuff ..

Anyways..i ended up with a lime green coat that fitted well but i thought was hidious

I looked like a lime with legs and would try like hell to NOT wear it...

In fact, we were moving house and dad had just finished clearing the loft and i threw it up there and said i had lost it....

Naughty i know but ........

I had nightmares about that coat for years...lmao

Has anything ever come back to haunt you ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Have just seen the churchill advert with the woman in the green coat and purple accesories

Was about 11 or 12 yrs old and needed a new coat , so mom took me to a shop in erdington "the new and nearly new shop" We didnt have the pennies for expensive stuff ..

Anyways..i ended up with a lime green coat that fitted well but i thought was hidious

In fact, we were moving house and dad had just finished clearing the loft and i threw it up there and said i had lost it....

Has anything ever come back to haunt you ? "

I'll say it has.

A few months back, the subject was raised in church. The preacher asked if anyone believed in ghosts. 14 of the congregation put their hands up, including me.

Really, he continued, and how many of you have actually seen a ghost? This time only 9 of us put their hands up.

Interesting he said, have any of you actually tocuhed a Ghost? This time i was the only one who put my hand up.

What, you have actually touched a ghost?

"Yes, i have, and in fact i made love to it too"

At which point my mate nudged me and said "Mushy, i know yer a bit hard of hearing, but the preacher said a GHOST"

I'll never be able to go in that Church again.

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Have just seen the churchill advert with the woman in the green coat and purple accesories

funny that im always shopping in erdington i wonder if the shop still there

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

yep when i was a kid i got hold of an old knackered airgun a pistol called a GAT,i hid it of course at home and one day when in my bedroom there was a bird

hopping about on the lawn,so i thought ill give him a scare and aimed a full 3ft to the left of him .unfortunately the wind got the pellet and with it being a fucked up gun ,i hit the poor creature and it was suffering .

i went and told my dad and he took me outside and made me finish the poor animal off. From that day to this i have never harmed an animal,and done the most ridiculous things to protect them .

Even now i still have pangs of guilt

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

nothing wrong with green and purple, my primary and grammar school both had those colours and bring back some fond memories

» Add a new message to this topic